steve carell the office

steve carell the office. Steve Carell wasn#39;t joking
  • Steve Carell wasn#39;t joking



  • I'm all with BanjoBanker. Totally addicted to my iPhone. It's the ultimate portable device, incredibly versatile and proves its handiness in countless situations day in and day out. And you don't need to carry 2 devices (phone and pocket computer)

    But there are some downsides, too, most notably the smaller screen. If you'd like to have some screen space for some more serious work, such as writing, movies, pictures, editing, reading etc., then get the iPad. Sure, you need a bag and carry it around.. but depending on the things you want to do, it might be worth it. Also, if you plan to use the device as portable (bedroom) device at home (reading books, watch pics/movies), the iPad is hard to beat.

    Still, my vote goes to the iPhone...





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell Actors Steve
  • Steve Carell Actors Steve



  • I watched one episode and I don't desire to watch a second. It was pretty lousy, IMO.

    _Emerson





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell Leaving The
  • Steve Carell Leaving The



  • None of those hard drives in my opinion. Get a Hitachi 500 GB 7200 rpm drive. Best bang for buck. It's quiet, fast, and reliable. There's a reason apple uses them and Toshiba over WD and Seagate. I've had bad experiences with the whole Scorpio line of hard drives. They were always loud and spun up and down at random intervals causing beachballs.





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell Photograph
  • Steve Carell Photograph



  • Posted my mac pro 1.1 on ebay to end on monday. Looking at new mac pro, but hoping apple would do a minor processor refresh to include the 3.2 hex, etc. any history of doing this?





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell plans to exit his
  • Steve Carell plans to exit his



  • I just received my quote from the "Business Manager" at the local Apple store. I have to purchase through my wife's company so the quote is just for the 12" iBook without any upgrades.

    However, I would like to upgrade to the 60gb drive. When I bring them the company check do you think I can just add the upgrade then and pay the difference myself. I think it's only $50 for the upgrade.

    Also, if I am able to upgrade, do I have to wait long for the upgrade?

    Thanks for your help. I am getting ready to purchase my first iBook and I'm not very familiar with dealing with Apple.





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell as Michael Scott
  • Steve Carell as Michael Scott



  • Definitely like this one





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell, The Office
  • Steve Carell, The Office



  • who still uses OS9 and for what??:confused:





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell filmed scenes
  • Steve Carell filmed scenes



  • I have not done an SSD per say, but I have made a little side business upgrading the hard drive on 2010 Mac Mini's and selling them on ebay. After having done 10 or so of these, yes you do need to pull the logic board out slightly. The hard drive will not lift up enough to give you the angle you need clear the logic board with out pulling it out.

    That said, only pull it out enough to see a small gap of air between the black beisl in the rear and the alum case.

    WRT the heat sensors... I have found that the smallest amount of rubber cement works well if you you loose the adhesive when transferring the sensor. 8/10 times you will have plenty of stick left though and wont need to add any.

    The black cover I have also assumed was there for air flow as well. If the SSD has a smooth surface, and not logic board to short, you probably can do away with it.

    I will say that the OWC video is dead on. Follow it precisely. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SENSORS ON THE HDD. THEY BREAK VERY EASILY!!

    I found that out the hard way. I have a new sensor on the way as we speak.

    I second everything tek is saying. He's a smart guy :)


    TEK - QUESTION - the glue...you can use standard rubber cement? It doesnt have to be a special kind of thermal glue or anything??





    steve carell the office. Carell
  • Carell



  • some macrumors specific parts obviously missing:

    13 discussing the color and font of the light bulb box

    5 discussing the actual unpacking of the light bulb

    2 telling everybody to wait for the next revision





    steve carell the office. Emmy nominated Steve Carrell
  • Emmy nominated Steve Carrell



  • what are your plans?





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell - the Office tv
  • Steve Carell - the Office tv



  • General Sentiment is part of an elite team of Mercenary Ex-Servicemen who reside in the shadows of the Los Angeles Underground. The full contingent is:

    General Sentiment (Responsible for monitoring morale)
    Major Improvement (Morale Uplifts)
    Admiral Butterfly (Aesthetics)
    Corporal Punishment (Deals with those who lower morale)
    Private Practice (deals with those unfortunate enough to have faced Corporal Punishment)
    and finally...
    Seaman Staines (added to the team only to provide Murdock-style comedy value at the end of each scene).

    I'm shocked you have forgotten Colonel Panic, who has been known to stop computers dead with his amazing multi-lingual skills.





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell Leaving #39;THE
  • Steve Carell Leaving #39;THE



  • Lance must be missing the spotlight and accolades already. Just another Cher. Hope if he returns that he will remain clean.





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell#39;s final bow on
  • Steve Carell#39;s final bow on



  • I ran into the same issue with pwnage tool and tetheredboot and with snowbreeze I ran into the issue with the iPad being stuck at the apple logo after running the updates in Cydia. I'm back to square one.:(





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell on #39;Office#39; exit:
  • Steve Carell on #39;Office#39; exit:



  • IE6 is not very forgiving. If it works in Firefox then you most likely have html error(s)... things like missing close brackets /> and table cell <td></td> can effect that in IE6 where other browsers assume it's there and will still work. Have you tried and html validator?

    The HTML is fully valid, i tried it on a couple old dells and it worked on there IE6 so i am assuming it was a problem with the multi ie installation i have on my vm.





    steve carell the office. Tina Fey and Steve Carrell:
  • Tina Fey and Steve Carrell:



  • Thanks, but Im not sure that method would work with a Blackberry.





    steve carell the office. Actors Steve Carell and Rainn
  • Actors Steve Carell and Rainn



  • I'm getting ready to head to Florida with my kids and wife. I am so looking forward to this vacation.

    I just totaled up my hours that I worked for the past two months. I've worked 7 days a week 70+ hours of work for the past 2 months. This week I've started working at 6:00am, and finishing up at 11:00pm (with a break for lunch and making dinner).





    steve carell the office. to Steve Carell#39;s Michaelquot;
  • to Steve Carell#39;s Michaelquot;



  • Can't comment on the RX 600, but I bought a 785EPX about 18 months ago. I've found that unless you use it pretty regularly (i.e. every few days) then you have to go through a cleaning cycle to unclog the jets. This coupled with the expensive nature of the (5 color) cartridges makes for expensive running costs. If I were to buy again I would go for a printer with seperate ink cartridges, and probably a Canon.





    steve carell the office. Steve Carell#39;s last season
  • Steve Carell#39;s last season



  • I am having a bit of a problem with my Mail.

    I have about 10 accounts set up and recently two of them have started constantly telling me that the server has refused the password and to enter it again. Sometimes I have to enter it 10 times, sometimes i even need to quit mail to clear it. It only happens when I leave mail open for a long time.

    The tricky thing is... All 10 accounts are on the same mail server. So it's not a server issue. To further prove this, it doesn't happen on my G5 just on my PowerBook. I've tried to drop the accounts and readd them, deleted the entries out of Keychain...

    iI dont want to trash the prefs file unless I have to cause I'll have to set up ALL my accounts again!

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    macboyX





    steve carell the office. Steve Carrell was asked
  • Steve Carrell was asked



  • iPod Classic ftw





    im currently sitting in line waiting out front of the store:D





    I have picked up some pretty good deals on Ebay and almost all of them were in great shape. :)





    wow I am surprise to see this.

    Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the iStat program and found that the highest temp is around 40 to 50 degree C. I thought that's not normal and worry that it will hurt the inside components.

    I will try to put my macbook with more load and see if the temp goes up even higher. I am surprise macbook has such high temp as I never experienced this type of heat when using other brands of laptop! :(





    That looks pretty cool actually.





    IE6 is not very forgiving. If it works in Firefox then you most likely have html error(s)... things like missing close brackets /> and table cell <td></td> can effect that in IE6 where other browsers assume it's there and will still work. Have you tried and html validator?

    The HTML is fully valid, i tried it on a couple old dells and it worked on there IE6 so i am assuming it was a problem with the multi ie installation i have on my vm.



    Blog Archive