funny comedy

images funny comedy video 3 funny comedy. Baby Play Dancing Funny
  • Baby Play Dancing Funny



  • :mu: widescreen eh?





    wallpaper Baby Play Dancing Funny funny comedy. Funny Comedy Dangerous Videos,
  • Funny Comedy Dangerous Videos,



  • As long as they have valid visa, there should not be any problem entering after short gap outside USA.

    I guess IO can object if this happens very frequently but in that case they will warn first rather than taking other action.





    funny comedy. funny comedy movies.
  • funny comedy movies.



  • thanks





    2011 Funny Comedy Dangerous Videos, funny comedy. A funny comedy movie starring
  • A funny comedy movie starring



  • Hi All,

    Need some comments on my situation. My lawyer filed for my I-140, I-485, AP, and EAD on November 20th on EB2 Row Category. I just emails yesterday stating that my EAD card is sent to production, but they have asked for initial evidence on 485. Is it possible to review 485 without looking at the 140? I am not sure what that query is, but really hoping that it is not something serious. I've already waited for 16 months for my Labor to get approved. Please share your experiences, suggestions etc. regarding this.





    funny comedy. house A funny comedy movie
  • house A funny comedy movie



  • Hi All,

    My PD is 1st Aug 2006. Am i IN or OUT?

    As per VB:

    The cut-off date for an oversubscribed category is the priority date of the first applicant who could not be reached within the numerical limits. Only applicants who have a priority date earlier than the cut-off date may be allotted a number.

    They stress and bolded "Earlier Than" so i am not IN???? :confused::confused::(:(

    No, you are not IN yet..sorry you just missed the window...It could be a chance for you in next Oct'08 VB..





    funny comedy. Pakistani funny comedy-
  • Pakistani funny comedy-



  • I would like know if any of the IV members whose I-140 applications were transfered to VSC for receipting has been approved. If those IV members have received any kind of communication from VSC regarding processing of I-140 please post the details for benefit of other members. My case should have been processed at TSC, but was sent to VSC for receipting and has been stuck there for quite some time. It appears that VSC has stopped processing I-140's as of April 2006 and have not processed any applications since then. I would sincerely appreciate if members with I-140 at VSC to please post any updates they may have received. Any idea when I-140 PP will be reinstated?





    funny comedy. Parody Funny Comedy!
  • Parody Funny Comedy!



  • I applied for H1B and Green Card Simultaneously in 2002. My first H1B expired in 2005. I am working on EAD. My questions are--

    If I decide to change jobs and apply for H1B with the new company, am I subject to the QUOTA?

    If I change jobs( in similar field) to another state in another service center, how is my case transfered to TSC from NSC?

    Please reply.


    Hello all,

    If anybody knows answer to these questions, please reply.

    Sincerely
    dwl800





    2010 funny comedy movies. funny comedy. funny comedy video 3
  • funny comedy video 3



  • Hi,

    I am currently residing in US on H-4 visa. My husband is on H-1 visa and our Green Card processing is in progress - our
    I-140 has been approved. Our priority date is in May 2008.
    The current "priority dates" for EB-3 as per USCIS is April-2001. Based on this, When can we expect our "485" to be filed and our EAD to be approved ?
    I have a law degree from India (12+3+3) and currently I am pursuing a paralegal program from an ABA approved university. I might loose my job oppurtunities if I don't have a work permit. Is there anyway that I can get a work permit with my pending GC application process, without hampering the GC process ? Can I get a work visa (or EAD) based on my education ?
    Thanks,
    BS

    With a priority date of May 2008 EB3-India, unless there are legislative changes (or another July 07 fiasco) you are expecting a wait of atleast 4-5 years before you can file your 485 and get an EAD. Perhaps longer, considering how EB3 is ~8 years backlogged.

    Your best bet would be get H1-B sponsorship.





    funny comedy. Very Funny! Comedy Stage
  • Very Funny! Comedy Stage



  • I too received FP notices today. I hope they are sorting out cases which are missing biometrics

    Is your cases has been transferred from California to Texas/Nebraska?
    Mine was transferred from California to Texas back in may-08 and now i have received this FP notice.


    I applied for I 485 , AP and EAD during 07 July. I got a fp notice back in 2007 and I got another one two weeks ago. I went ahead and did my bio-metrics over the weekend at TSC Application Support Center.

    Does this mean that somebody has looked into my file and pre adjudicated it? or is it a automated thing and does not mean anything?

    Please advice!





    hair A funny comedy movie starring funny comedy. break dance - Funny Comedy
  • break dance - Funny Comedy



  • Free Attorney Conference call today (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1714287)





    funny comedy. quot;WETETOquot; funny comedy by Hagos
  • quot;WETETOquot; funny comedy by Hagos



  • file it immediately and start working for C. If there is an RFE, it'd take few months by that time you just send ur current pay stubs. INS is generally flexible for a month or so..act fast

    Do you mean start working for company C or D coz I wanna work for company D?





    hot house A funny comedy movie funny comedy. Hokkien#39;s Funny Comedy Video
  • Hokkien#39;s Funny Comedy Video



  • Sure, her name is Lauren Gibson and she works for Simmons and Ungar in San Francisco.

    Good luck.





    house Funny Comedy Clowns quot;Zigg, funny comedy. funny, Comedy, Stage Show
  • funny, Comedy, Stage Show



  • Hi,

    My wife came to US on H4 and changed to F1 status thru COS. She is doing Masters 2nd semester and went for F1 visa stamping this week in India. She got 221(g) pink slip asking explain her projects, plans afer study etc. Visa officier withheld her passport and I20.
    BTW the way I am on H1B and provided all the financial support documents.
    I searched the online didnt any F1 getting 221(g) pink.

    1)If anyone else got this for F1 please share your experiences and any tips.

    2)How long it takes after repsonding to thier queries

    3)what are the chances getting visa after getting 221(g) pink

    4) Do you suggest getting any professional in drafting the reponse to te queries.. if so do you know any one in Hyderabad, India

    Thanks,
    mohan517

    Submit what the IO requested. With F1, the usual problem is proving no intent for immigration.





    tattoo Pakistani funny comedy- funny comedy. kurdish funny(comedy)
  • kurdish funny(comedy)



  • All new users could do is open new thread.. Didn't we experience big outage of website.. Didn't we feel left alone when IV was down.. Why we need to create more and more threads and confuse ourself.

    Why can't we follow action items.





    pictures Parody Funny Comedy! funny comedy. Basketball Funny Comedy Videos
  • Basketball Funny Comedy Videos



  • Hi All,

    Joined California based consulting company in mid 2006, got project in Maryland(MD). Worked in Maryland but CA company ran payroll on CA address. I have LCA for Maryland. End of year,2006 filed tax filing with CA state.

    Project went till February,2008 they are running my pay stubs,W2 with CA address. I filed CA tax returns for year 2007 but stayed in Maryland.

    Now my questions is I�m present in Maryland(LCA) but pay stubs,W2 are showing CA address. In demographic information form(g-325) which I address I need to use. Should I go with physical address(Maryland) or W2 address(CA).

    I have no idea how to go about this, can you please advice how to present my case.

    Thanks,
    Sampath.

    In G325, you should specify the address where you lived. On the other hand, though your W2 says CA address, you should have filed taxes with Maryland and filed taxes with CA as non-resident.





    dresses Hokkien#39;s Funny Comedy Video funny comedy. Basketball Funny Comedy Videos
  • Basketball Funny Comedy Videos



  • Can please someone help me? Thanks


    Are you on which company payroll?

    -RR





    makeup Very Funny! Comedy Stage funny comedy. Funny Comedy Clowns quot;Zigg,
  • Funny Comedy Clowns quot;Zigg,



  • Hi
    Tell them that you will report their activities to Dept of Labor.
    email:info@dol.gov

    Look for DOL local office. But before you do anything call an attorney speak to him.





    girlfriend kurdish funny(comedy) funny comedy. FUNNY COMEDY NEW 2008
  • FUNNY COMEDY NEW 2008



  • http://kpkgs.com/files/The_Employment_Based_Green_Card_Process_and_the_Dr amatic_Negative_Impact_of_Country_Based_Quotas_on_ persons_of_Indian_Origin_Feb_20102.pdf

    Anyone knows the background of this recapture? This is the first time I know congress had a law for it in 2000

    Solution
    The immediate solution is full accountability of all pending applicants for employment based immigrant visas both at USCIS and DOS. Without accurate data, it is difficult to hold the agencies accountable for their actions or inactions.
    Another solution is to �recapture� lost visas. Between 1994 and 2006, USCIS underutilized the visa numbers by approving less than the 140,000 employment based applications each year even though USCIS had more than enough applications pending. Due to the statutory calculation method (explained more fully by USCIS and DOS on their websites), USCIS�s failure to timely process a sufficient number of applications resulted in the loss of approximately 349,000 visa numbers that could not be used in future years since the law prevents usage in future years. In 2000, Congress authorized the use of 130,000 these �lost� visa numbers by what has come to be known as the �visa recapture� method. However, approximately 219,000 numbers have not been �recaptured�. The current worldwide pending cases in all employment based categories is approximately 340,000 applicants. A one‐time recapture of the 219,000 unused visa numbers could go a long way to eliminating this backlog and bringing much needed relief to many applicants who currently face the prospect of becoming residents of the United States after they retire.





    hairstyles quot;WETETOquot; funny comedy by Hagos funny comedy. FUNNY COMEDY GHETTO FIGHT
  • FUNNY COMEDY GHETTO FIGHT



  • U r absolutely right........ i have heard ppl saying they are willing to transfer H-1B's but they say they wont process GC............. This is just un believable.......... I guess the whole idea is to recycle ppl after every 6 years..........

    Hello,

    Last 3-4 years after India and Chinese economy started booming I have seen that many Indian companies (Infy/wipro/pcs) do not apply for Green Cards for all thier US employees. They file GCs for KEY employees and marketing guys.
    Most of the Software engineers work for 3,4,5 years and go back.
    I recently read somewhere that Infy/wipro although applied for 20K H1 visas only applied for less than 100 GC last year.

    Have you seen this trend?





    I came across a posting today for a local contract position, which was a good match for my profile. But when I sent my resume in, the vendor said we cannot proceed because the end client asked for either citizens or GCs. I thought it was strange, because it is a contract requirement, not fulltime. This is the first time that I have encountered someone requiring a GC for a contract posiiton. Further, this is not a defence or state department kind of deal where you'd need citizens. I would understand if they said 'citizens only', but GC or citizen does strike me as unconventional.

    Can someone please advise if this is allowed by law?





    ElusiveCard: your application should reach USCIS on or before Nov 30th, and it should not reach before Nov 1st



    Blog Archive