the voice tvb

images Suddenly, a voice interrupts the voice tvb. [TVB-S] The Voice: Thank You
  • [TVB-S] The Voice: Thank You



  • Hello,

    I am in my 6th year H1B which is getting expired on Feb 20th 2007. My I140 is approved couple of months back. My employer has applied for the H1B Extension for 3 years on Jan 8th. According to the current status, I will not get my H1B extension papers until March 2007.

    My work contract with the client is getting over by Feb 28 and the chances of extension are almost zero. Since my relation with my employer is on a contractual basis, any thing can happen once my work contract is over.

    Question 1:

    How does it work if I loose the job before the approval of my H1B (I will have the receipt notice) and also I have to change the employer at the same time?
    Can some one let me know about this?

    Question 2:

    Due to the above confusion, I am debating with me, should I file the H1B extension in premium process or not?
    The reason for this thought is, if I loose the job I have to search only for the job and need not to worry about the legalities. I simply have to transfer the H1B to the new employer.

    What about the expert�s opinion on this?

    Any advices on this would be much appreciated.





    wallpaper [TVB-S] The Voice: Thank You the voice tvb. TVB#39;s royalty fee conflict
  • TVB#39;s royalty fee conflict



  • I love Chand Nawab calling people "Barwah" and "Baygarath" :).

    I almost died of laughing :D.





    the voice tvb. company signed The Voice 2
  • company signed The Voice 2



  • Is there a way to online check the status of PERM application.





    2011 TVB#39;s royalty fee conflict the voice tvb. pictures Even if she won the Best the voice tvb. BEGINNING OF THE GREAT
  • pictures Even if she won the Best the voice tvb. BEGINNING OF THE GREAT



  • Dear All,

    I am filing AOS for my wife. I noticed G-325A is only single page now, I remember when I submitted mine it was 5 pages. Is it changed to 1 page only or I need to make 5 copies of that single page.

    I am submitting AOS and EAD, according to my understanding only 2 photo for AOS and 2 photo for EAD, total 4 photos are required. I saw in some forum they are saying about 6 photos. Am I missing anything...


    Thanks

    sounak

    No --- as far as I know 2 for EAD and 2 for AP -- don't trust forums always go by the instructions forms e.g instructions for EAD which can be found at USCIS.gov website





    the voice tvb. Sings on TVB#39;s The Voice 2
  • Sings on TVB#39;s The Voice 2



  • Chasm Falls along Fall River Road in Rocky Mountain National Park. Comment and critique please.





    the voice tvb. 超級巨聲2, The Voice 2, TVB,
  • 超級巨聲2, The Voice 2, TVB,



  • It is mentioned by many that PD should be current at the time of GC approval. Is that right?
    I know people from India who got their GC approved when their PD is not current.
    One can check this easily in looking for I-485 approvals to people from India who submitted their applications concurrently in EB2 category after say april 2004. Disregard the cases which got approved in July 2007. Still there are many cases remaining invalidating the 'rule'!





    the voice tvb. File:TVB-The Voice 2.png
  • File:TVB-The Voice 2.png



  • My H1 Extension approved from Sept'2010 - Dec 2012. LCA shows same dates and the salary shown is $5500 PM ($66000 P.A)

    However recently, i noticed that i am receiving $5373(instead of $5500) per month since Sept'2010 till date.
    I informed to my employer and he is willing to increase the pay from March.

    Is it possible to correct it from March payroll.

    Please advise.


    Regards,
    Sunshine

    The employer should correct it from March and pay the 6 months difference as bonus. At end of year your salary should be at least equal to LCA.





    2010 company signed The Voice 2 the voice tvb. Suddenly, a voice interrupts
  • Suddenly, a voice interrupts



  • Hi,

    Thanks for your response..

    So what if DOL doesn't respond before the H1 expires..Can the Employer file for H1 Extension without an approved LCA ??

    And if the LCA is denied because the DOL doesn't recognize the FEIN what options have we got..Can the employer reapply for LCA or just submit the Info and wait for info from DOL ??

    Thanks
    mars..





    the voice tvb. LATEST TVB CANTONESE DRAMA
  • LATEST TVB CANTONESE DRAMA



  • Hello,

    Yesterday i recived a hard LUD on my I-485. Below is the new status from the USCIS website.. Does anyone know what this means ?

    Thank you.

    I applied for I-485 in July 2007.
    My PD is March 2005
    I-140 Approved.

    "Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register."





    hair pictures Even if she won the Best the voice tvb. BEGINNING OF THE GREAT the voice tvb. that quot;The Voice Steps into
  • that quot;The Voice Steps into



  • Thanks for you replies guys..
    What I wanted to transmit with this pic, apart from the beautiful light, was the inmensity of the sky...I showed so much sky partly to convey that feeling...but I scrolled the image up to see how it looked cropped, and it looks more balanced.....I have to think about this one





    the voice tvb. 超級巨聲2 第四集預告文
  • 超級巨聲2 第四集預告文



  • I am planning to use AC21 by joining a company on this March month end , I asked new company to process H1, and its in progress.
    In APRIL Visa Billiton my PD is current, as I have PD of JUNE 2001( EB2), my RD - JUNE 29, 2007 .at this stage if I change company what is the impact on my GC approval. Should I wait for some more time to join the new company?
    Your advices are appreciated





    hot Sings on TVB#39;s The Voice 2 the voice tvb. Varieites Program - TVB
  • Varieites Program - TVB



  • Here is media thread..

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994

    I am keep asking every member to spend 15 mins to find out right thread before opening new thread.. Its very difficult to keep track of every thread..

    Please post any media related post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994

    Thanks.. Hope you understand.





    house in TVB#39;s The Voice (超級巨 the voice tvb. Yesterday TVB held the quot;TVB
  • Yesterday TVB held the quot;TVB



  • KY residents,

    Please post your details here and join your state chapter





    tattoo 超級巨聲2, The Voice 2, TVB, the voice tvb. pictures than The Voice by
  • pictures than The Voice by



  • Provided there is no retro . There can be following situations:

    a) 250 equally distributed in Oct, Nov and Dec and the date moves 1 week at a time to 28th May in Dec 10.
    b) 750 in Oct moving the date to 22nd or 28th May and then stuck there till Dec

    Again depending on if USCIS does quarterly SO then in Dec dates may move to Aug 06.

    I think with similar SO as FY2010 the PD will get close to July2007 by the Sep2011 VB. But whether the PDs will move ahead smoothly or in chunks having large periods of inactivity followed by 5-6 month jumps, thats something no one can predict.





    pictures File:TVB-The Voice 2.png the voice tvb. Nbc tv The Voice (Hong Kong),
  • Nbc tv The Voice (Hong Kong),



  • Not been following the dates these days. Would be nice to have this info..

    1) How much time does it take for the EAD application to get processed (Texas Service center) for new EAD (not an extn)?

    2) How much time does it take for the AP extension to get processed (TSC) if I were to apply for an extension of my old AP today?

    Thanks all for your inputs.

    I would anticipate EAD to be processed in max of 3 months and AP in 2 months.
    Would also add a buffer of 2 weeks (just in case).





    dresses Varieites Program - TVB the voice tvb. be leaving quot;The Voice 2quot;
  • be leaving quot;The Voice 2quot;



  • Hope to hear from 'you all' Texas.





    makeup LATEST TVB CANTONESE DRAMA the voice tvb. in TVB#39;s The Voice (超級巨
  • in TVB#39;s The Voice (超級巨



  • http://finance.yahoo.com/techticker/article/212121/Plan-to-Solve-Crisis:-Let-Immigrants-Buy-Houses

    Legal immigrants should be considered eligible for GC faster if they invest in a house depending upon the salary structure. This might be a topic for discussion if and when Obama decides to take up immigration.





    girlfriend pictures than The Voice by the voice tvb. Onto the series info!
  • Onto the series info!



  • Guys,

    My wife is a Canadian citizen, what is the process of getting a H4 for her? (I am on an H1-140 approved).

    1)Do I file an app with USCIS?
    2)Can she go apply at the US consulate in Canada?

    What type of documents, forms are involved ?

    The reason for this post is I was given conflicting info by my old lawyer.


    Thanks

    Your wife should take an appointment at the closest US Consulate. She and you should then look up the list of documents needed on the website of that US Consulate.

    thats how I did it for my wife but she was from India.

    hope this helps.

    Cheers
    Nat





    hairstyles 超級巨聲2 第四集預告文 the voice tvb. Hk Tvb the Voice
  • Hk Tvb the Voice



  • Immigration Law from Houston Immigration Lawyer - Annie Banerjee Has Just Posted the Following:


    Howdy,

    I am Lou Dobbs. You probably heard by now, I am forced out of CNN.

    And CNN claims they lost viewership because of me. Bull shit! See you popular Rush is.
    Every reasonable person with an IQ of less than 100 listens to us. We along with Sarah Palin is the new face for the Republican party. Believe me, we will take down those democrats soon. If it means that every dog and cow in this country has to vote for us, we will see to it that it does. Not like Acorn, allowing illegal immigrants to vote. The dogs and cows have to be born in America and so do their parents and grandparents.

    The liberal media has just gone out of hand! And I am sure that that illegal Obama personally requested CNN to throw me out. Folks, he is waging war against me, against Fox news. We are in a dictatorship folks, we are the same as Kim Jong IL. Face it, George Bush spent his time ,( when he wasn't hunting or sleeping,) working. Obama spends his time waging war against me. We are indeed in very dark days. And he is an illegal, holding the top job in this country!!!

    When we take over America again, we will gather all the illegal immigrants and gas them. Yes, Hitler had the right idea. In fact, we should consider denying rights to non white people born in the US. They have no rights, their fathers and grandfathers were not born here.

    Folks, rise up against that illegal bastard, Obama!

    And keep listening to me.

    Yours forever,

    LOU DOBBS!

    Contact Houston Immigration Lawyer (http://www.visatous.com), Annie Banerjee for more detailshttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/8629098317507537197-8416469557898230639?l=usimmigrationmatters.blogspo t.com


    More... (http://usimmigrationmatters.blogspot.com/2009/11/lou-dobbs-exits-cnn.html)





    So that means in my case, if some company agrees to file H1 for me, i will not be counted towards quota. Please let me know if my understanding is correct?

    In the mean time my company's immigration department is also checking about this. will update whenever i get any response.





    C# is a .NET language! C++, though, can either be .NET (managed) or unmanaged. You should clarify that with whatever job you are hoping to work on :)

    The thing about .NET is that its main language is MSIL (Microsoft Intermediate Language). All of the .NET languages such as C#, VB, C++, etc. get squashed into MSIL.


    I am utterly confused here. I see different jobs and stuff for .NET or c# or c++, etc. I thought they were all a part of .NET? Why for example, are the forums c# separated from c++, when they are both part of the same framework? I seriously can not wrap my head around this. If somebody says "I need some .NET work", are they referring to any language within .NET, like c# and c++? Please help me!

    Ty :angel:



    Blog Archive