funny halloween

images Found Shit » Halloween : Funny funny halloween. of your Funny Halloween!
  • of your Funny Halloween!



  • I just found over million free models in 3DS format!

    www.3dcafe.com (goto free stuff, models)

    Hey, and if anyone has a whole equiped house with chairs and stuff please send me on this address:

    luksifox@hotmail.com





    wallpaper of your Funny Halloween! funny halloween. Funny Halloween
  • Funny Halloween



  • Does anyone know if you can file for I-485 on a B1/B2 or do you need to have an H4 status?

    It seems to me, you are on a B1/B2 and are contemplating a marriage to a "485 current" green card benfeciary...and subsequently filing the 485 jointly with your would be other half...

    The intention in a B class visa is very weak and its purpose very limited. It is best to not do anything while on the B visa, and relinquish the B status, then either re-enter on a stronger intent visa (H1/H4 or L1) and then file 485 or file the 485 from outside the country.

    Any change of status from a B class visa is usually looked upon with a frown by the USCIS...

    Even if you are not contemplating a marriage, but are already married for long but just happen to be in the US on a B Class visa, it is best to reliquish your B status, before doing anyting...





    funny halloween. These fun filled halloween
  • These fun filled halloween



  • In my employer company (NJ based, desi consulting company) about 50% of the EB-2 PERM applications are under audit.

    I need to file my application for EB-2 and I called them. (I have a EB-3 approved labor, on which my employer has filed I-140)

    The paralegal advised me that they have stopped filing PERM applications since this month March 2008, hoping that there would be change of PERM processing or application change.

    Does any one have any info about PERM change process? Please advise. Thanks in advance.





    2011 Funny Halloween funny halloween. stock vector : funny halloween
  • stock vector : funny halloween



  • Dear Lawyer / Member,

    My wife lost her EAD while traveling (in India) outside of this country, she has Advance Parole document with her.
    Question is: Can she able to enter US without EAD?

    My Wife status:
    Current Status : AOS (H4 - expired) - Filed I-485
    Advance Parole: Valid till 11/11/2010
    EAD: Valid till 10/11/2010 (Lost):mad:


    Appreciate your response.

    Thanks
    chingainfogc





    funny halloween. Funny Halloween Blog Posts
  • Funny Halloween Blog Posts



  • I am with company 'A' filed I485 and got EAD , while continue working with company A , can I work part time for Company B? If yes how to take paycheck from company B?

    Thanks in advance...





    funny halloween. Top Funny Halloween Pumkins
  • Top Funny Halloween Pumkins



  • Welcome to the site!


    Nice shot. I like it.

    Your english is fine, btw. :)





    funny halloween. funny halloween costume ideas
  • funny halloween costume ideas



  • I guess I'm on the same boat.

    140 Approved in May 07
    July 17 filed for 485/131/EAD
    EAD processed 9/11 and recieved
    Texas Service Center

    No FP notice yet for both me and my wife.





    2010 These fun filled halloween funny halloween. Found Shit » Halloween : Funny
  • Found Shit » Halloween : Funny



  • Try adding the price like metteBB mentioned. That would make this stamp really good!





    funny halloween. Funny Halloween Costume
  • Funny Halloween Costume



  • Hi gokoulane!
    What do you mean by filmstrip? Do you mean chaining movies together?

    Thanks,
    Kirupa





    hair stock vector : funny halloween funny halloween. Real Scary Halloween
  • Real Scary Halloween



  • I am surprised How NU is achieving some of the web faxes. Their home page makes you send a email/web fax to Dems&Reps before it lest you in.

    neoneo,

    It sound so weird that the GC holders you mentioned dont want to register. Sweet! Tell them that by registering on IV, their GC will not be revoked.
    nice reply!
    Its good to hear that GC holders are also willing to help us. Have them register on our site and request them to make phone calls. If you know US citizens tell them too. Tell them to mention that they are US citizens when they call lawmakers.





    funny halloween. Some funny halloween costumes.
  • Some funny halloween costumes.



  • No movement for EB3 in May...damn..damn...damn... well atleast i have nothing to look forward to for a change.





    hot Funny Halloween Blog Posts funny halloween. Funny Halloween Costume Ideas
  • Funny Halloween Costume Ideas



  • Hi,

    Last year my husband got laid off. At that time he was on H1 visa, 140 approved and 485 pending. He applied and got AP, and then left U.S in March 2009. AP is valid until March 02, 2010.

    Now he wants to get back to U.S. and try his luck finding a job before AP expires.

    My question is what are his chances to be able to get in U.S considering

    1)He has stayed outside of U.S for about 11 months.
    2)He is not employed by any U.S company.

    Thanks.

    Jijie





    house Funny, halloween, Humor. funny halloween. funny Halloween Pumpkins,
  • funny Halloween Pumpkins,



  • I know it's a naive question...but i can't guess...Is it last Update?





    tattoo Top Funny Halloween Pumkins funny halloween. a funny Halloween wish!
  • a funny Halloween wish!



  • HI all,
    I would like to have your opinion regarding my spouse visa, I applied for H1B visa in Cairo Egypt. I'm a female IT pro and got the visa with my 2 sons 5-2 years old. My husband was not given visa, VO never asked him any question and just stapled a paper to his passport to track his visa status online. I asked VO wheathre that means my husband was rejected, she said no just some delay, it takes some cases more time.

    it has been one month since I did my interview in the consulate and nothing updated on that web site. My husband has his sister in USA with Green card. What do you think the situation will be? is it rejection or wil get visa later?

    thank you all in advance.





    pictures funny halloween costume ideas funny halloween. Funny : Halloween Pumpkin
  • Funny : Halloween Pumpkin



  • American Worker.org is spreading false information. It is time we start to do something to stop it. Maybe we can register on it and spread the truth.





    dresses Funny Halloween Costume Ideas funny halloween. funny halloween dog costumes
  • funny halloween dog costumes



  • Mine is at Nebraska

    My I-140 is also pending in Nebraska, I am also in EB-3 category with labor PD 02/20/2007. Your labor PD is 03/2007 and hence it is surprising! I saw an approval for one EB-3 filed in April 2007 in but his PD is 2002.

    I do not see any LUD these days in my pending I-140 and I-485. There was a soft LUD in my wife's I-765 (EAD already approved and received) about a month back.

    Please keep us updated.





    makeup Funny Halloween Costume funny halloween. Funny, halloween, Humor.
  • Funny, halloween, Humor.



  • USCIS is increasing fees of various applications from 23, November 10

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5be73dc5cb93b210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    girlfriend a funny Halloween wish! funny halloween. Who said Halloween is only for
  • Who said Halloween is only for



  • You are talking about new 140....my question is for 140 transfers.





    hairstyles Some funny halloween costumes. funny halloween. Funny Halloween Candy!
  • Funny Halloween Candy!



  • Guys,

    I need your advice in this Regard. My wife is currently on an H-4 Visa (valid until June 2009) and she got her H1 petition approved yesterday. While applying for her H1 this Apr 2008 she was not in USA as she was in India at that time (she went to India for 4 months Feb-June 08). My questions are as below (in Bold)

    1. I believe she should go to a US Consulate (we are thinking of going to Canada as we are Canadian Immigrants) before Oct 1, 2008 as she was not physically present in US when her H1 was being filed (correct me if I am wrong here)

    2. She is planning to go to the US consulate in Vancouver in Sep 08 to get her H1 Stamped. So let�s say she goes on sep 3rd to attend the Visa Interview and gets her H1 stamped, when does the H1 visa validity actually start?

    2a. Will the H1 visa validity start right away or in the last week of Sep? (I am guessing last week of sep..correct me if I am wrong)
    2b. Will they cancel her existing H4 visa right away as they issued her a H1?

    The reason I ask this, if her Visa Validity starts at the end of Sep can she come back to US on her existing H4 after she attends the H1 interview in the first week of sep.

    3. I read in a previous post here that while your H1 processing is going on it is not advisable to travel out of US with H1 receipt number and no approval. As stated above my wife did travel from Feb 08 (before the H1 was filed in Apr 08) to June 08. We got the H1 B approval on July 27, 2008. So does this hamper her chances for getting her Visa Stamped when attending her Visa Interview in Vancouver?

    4. Does anyone know how long the Visa Processing Times in Vancouver is?

    Can the gurus or people who have faced similar situation please answer my queries above as I need to do the necessary ASAP.

    Sorry if these questions are being repetitive as I was not able to find the relevant thread for my answers.


    Thanks in Advance!!!





    If you have a beneficiary number on I-140, put that.

    If you ever had an OPT EAD card, put that.

    If you have both, put I-140 number.

    Otherwise leave blank.





    Has the LC/PERM been approved based on EB2 is the question? IF yes, you should also try for it and ask your employer.

    The new eb2 perm has been applied and pending.



    Blog Archive