funny introductions

images kinda funny how I really funny introductions. Funny Cartoons Pics.
  • Funny Cartoons Pics.



  • My MTR was received by USCIS on June 25, 2009. Today I received an auto-generated email with case status update. My MTR has been denied :-(

    Any advice for the next steps is appreciated.

    What were you or the company applying for originally that was denied? More details please....





    wallpaper Funny Cartoons Pics. funny introductions. Below, funny car driver
  • Below, funny car driver



  • Question closed.
    Yesterday my wife got six email with acceptance confirmation and case numbers (though I am principal applicant and we did file six forms with three G-1145 each with different email)





    funny introductions. SONOMA, CA - JULY 18: Funny
  • SONOMA, CA - JULY 18: Funny



  • My wife and kids are finished there FP, I am still waiting for those to come.





    2011 Below, funny car driver funny introductions. SONOMA, CA - JULY 18: Funny
  • SONOMA, CA - JULY 18: Funny



  • Yes you can apply for EAD and AP separetly anytime

    The only catch I found out recently is that when you use AP to travel back to US, this may invalidate the H visa and you will need EAD.

    I am still not clear of this issue. I applied for EAD few months ago and found out this may be an issue , so have applied for AP (By e-filing) now





    funny introductions. funny little introductions
  • funny little introductions



  • http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=2411c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    no stats/data but questions about expiring checks etc have been covered





    funny introductions. Some funny-ish introductions
  • Some funny-ish introductions



  • If he has his Green Card and as long as it is not conditional (meaning a 2 year green card based on marriage), he should be able to apply for citizenship just like any other green card holder after satisfying all the citizenship requirements (listed in the link below):

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Citizenship/Citizenship%20Resource%20Center%20Site/Publications/PDFs/G-1151.pdf

    Good luck!





    funny introductions. Some funny-ish introductions
  • Some funny-ish introductions



  • am I in Status or Out of Status?





    2010 SONOMA, CA - JULY 18: Funny funny introductions. kinda funny how I really
  • kinda funny how I really



  • Hi,
    I have a pending I-485.
    My case was file in jan 02. I have approved labour and I-140. I filed my I-485 in Jun 2005 and have an EAD and parole. How do I find when can I file my spouse's case.
    Thanks
    visit http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2805.html and look under emploment category





    funny introductions. Introductionsquot;
  • Introductionsquot;



  • I think it is not possible.





    hair SONOMA, CA - JULY 18: Funny funny introductions. Jokes, humor, and funny
  • Jokes, humor, and funny



  • Come on guys. 130 views and nobody has an opinion on this ??





    funny introductions. of Introductions funny dog
  • of Introductions funny dog



  • Hi Aditya,

    This is my guess and it is not a calculation (like the experts do).

    Optimistic: EB2 India will be current in November 2006
    Pessimistic: EB2 India will slow down due to large number of cases during 2003-2005
    Realistic: I dono!

    Experts please fill in your thoughts.

    Guys i am new to the forum
    I know its a tough one to guess but

    any idea what could be
    Most Optimistic Outlook for Eb2
    Most pestimestic Outlook for Eb2
    Median Outlook for Eb2?
    thanks





    hot funny little introductions funny introductions. Introductions
  • Introductions



  • Thanks, Kodi! Any idea if that H4 wait time can be applied to offset the 1 yr LCA filing requirement?





    house Funny Montage of Oprah funny introductions. Cake Mania—Funny Games
  • Cake Mania—Funny Games



  • I think TSC is strictly screening all applications so that it will not be burdened by too many cases including incomplete application to be processed. Therefore, in the long run, TSC will be faster in approving or denying cases.





    tattoo Some funny-ish introductions funny introductions. Of course, it was funny.
  • Of course, it was funny.



  • In the past week or so we have been receiving many requests for evidence on all H1b cases filed on April 1, 2009. The RFEs received by us and practitioners across the country so far appear to only request that the single page of the I-129 Data Collection sheet be sent with the TARP question answered.

    Due to the passage of EAWA, USCIS is required to collect TARP (and Section 13 funding) information on each H-1B petitioner. However, by the time the new form became available, we had already completed our packages for the H-1B cap filing period for April 1, 2009. Therefore, USCIS confirmed that the new I-129 form was not mandatory and that only the one page (of the I-129 Data collection sheet requesting the TARP information) was urged to be included.

    At the AILA Spring Conference in Washington, D.C., Barbara Velarde, Chief, USCIS Service Center Operations, mentioned that if the TARP information was not included in the filing, the petitions would not be rejected. However, USCIS would need to send an RFE for the TARP information. Unfortunately, this was not clearly explained in the USCIS fact sheet on TARP issued on March 20, 2009. Nevertheless, USCIS is required under the EAWA statute to obtain this information and the easiest way for USCIS to comply is to send an RFE. This is a very annoying and time consuming process for all us dealing with H1B filings, and even more confusing for the clients. We hope that USCIS explain better such crucial changes in future matters.



    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/04/h1b_visas_many_rfes_re_use_of.html)





    pictures Some funny-ish introductions funny introductions. Ms Dewey Intro - Search
  • Ms Dewey Intro - Search



  • It's up to the employer if he wants to keep you as an employee and has the right to cancel your H1 if he likes to do so. Just because you left the country doesnt mean that your H1 becomes invalid, but again its up to the employer.

    That's right. Only thing is he will be required to pay you. Make sure you get pay stubs in case you are asked to prove your status at re-entry.





    dresses Introductions funny introductions. Introductions.
  • Introductions.



  • My attorney has asked to send color copies of the driver's license for 485 filing. I just now realized that I have not changed my address on the license. Will that be a problem? Is it critical to have current address on the license? Any thoughts?





    makeup Introductionsquot; funny introductions. Funny Montage of Oprah
  • Funny Montage of Oprah



  • Hi,
    I am currently on h1b visa without a project from past 1 year in US and my employer asked me to convert to L2 visa dependent on my husband who is on L1 visa . I do not have any paystubs for my stamping. If I go to canada consulate for stamping, what is the success rate for my visa being approved?Will I be able to come back to US without any issues.Also, can you suggest me to which consulate should I go for my stamping?Please help!

    Thanks.





    girlfriend Of course, it was funny. funny introductions. Music Energy; Introduction To
  • Music Energy; Introduction To



  • Hi guys,

    My I140 was approved last week (RD July 2007). I have the approval notice copy from the lawyer but the online status is still saying its pending.

    I called uscis and she told me that she is seeing that its pending too but if i have the approval notice then not to worry. It takes them some time sometimes to update the system, as per her.

    But my concern is, when my PD becomes current and if their own system shows my I140 penidng(eventhough it's approved), how will they approve 485?

    Any one in same boat or any past experience?

    Thanks and good luck to all who are waiting.





    hairstyles of Introductions funny dog funny introductions. Yay for awkward introductions.
  • Yay for awkward introductions.



  • You are more than welcome to do the stamping in any country... just that if your name comes under TAL or any other check, you would end up enjoying that country for longer than you had intended originally...

    I have been to Canada twice for stamping - no issues, just realized that they have become more strict in evaluating candidates - one friend of mine enjoyed Toronto for about 1.5 months (originally intended for 2 days).

    So talk to your lawyers and be safe and comfortable :)

    As said, you can go any US consulate to get your Visa stamped, I got my twice in Canada, once in Dublin, once in London, most times I was travelling on business, I know if there is somethging wrong my company and the lawer will be there. It depends on your company, I guess...





    Welcome, No but why do you want to know that?
    Anyone here whose application was signed by BESCH?

    EB2 - India
    PD: Dec 2006
    I-140: Feb 9, 2007
    I-485: Jul 3, 2007 @ 9:04am, signed by BESCH
    Checks cashed - No
    Receipt - No





    Added! :)



    Blog Archive