funny surveys

images Survey can be fun, funny surveys. Unlike any other survey
  • Unlike any other survey

  • A Senator from Louisiana who vigorously opposed the CIR along with Jeff Sessions has been exposed to have links with the D.C. Madame.

    Please follow the link:

    with anything????

    wallpaper Unlike any other survey funny surveys. For this survey we asked
  • For this survey we asked

  • Hello -

    I am in sort of big dilemma. My Background:
    - Single (not married)
    - Currently on H1-B valid until Dec 2011.
    - PD July 2007. Company A
    - I140 & AOS filed concurrently in Aug 2007. Approved I140 (June 2008) & AOS pending. EAD & AP since Dec 2007.

    I am currently working (full-time) for company A who started my GC process since last 3+ yrs. And lately I am realizing that my growth opportunity in terms of salary (more importantly) & career is very limited & been looking out lately. To an extent that I feel so frustrated that it has started to affect my social behavior.

    Recently, couple of other employers have shown interest in me which align completely with my future goals. But, the problem is the following:

    - they dont do H1-B & willing to hire me on EAD. Hopefully, AC21 should not be a problem as the prospective job will be in the same area.
    - I am currently single planning to get married in a year or so. I want my spouse to have an option to be my dependent ie H4.

    So, I have following questions to experts here which will help me decide what option to take:

    1) Shall I go ahead with new employer & start using EAD ?

    2) My GC doesn't seem to get approved for another year or so. Is it worthwhile to keep the option of my spouse being on H4 open & get myself frustrated & spoil my career in current company?

    3) Can I move to EAD -> H1-B later? Maybe once I move out of this company A & join company B on EAD either company B or some other company may be ready to file H1-B petition ? This is just to open up the option of my spouse get H4.

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance...

    funny surveys. Myspace Funny Pictures
  • Myspace Funny Pictures

  • You should speak to an immigration attorney. That's the best I can tell. False claiming to be a U.S. Citizen can lead to a permanent inadmissibility to the US. As such, it is a serious matter and should be discussed with an attorney.

    2011 For this survey we asked funny surveys. funny quizzes, surveys
  • funny quizzes, surveys

  • Hi Gurus,

    Thanks for your time on this post. I appreciate your responses.

    I have a question regarding AP. I have AP's based on my pending 485. Recently i traveled to India (on a family emergency) using my AP which was issued in 20th Nov 2008 valid till 19th Nov 2009. I had no issues & got thru JFK using the same.
    I was out of US from Sep 23rd thru Oct 24th 2009.

    Before leaving US I applied for my AP in early Sep, which got approved by Sep 29 and was in my mail box by the time I arrived. The New pay roll has validity from 20 Nov 2009 until 19 Nov 2010.

    My question is, I may need to travel to India again for couple of months that is some some time near 5 Nov 2009 & will be back by Jan 2010.

    Do you guys foresee any other issues? , I herd that the AP is NOT valid if you are out of the country.

    Best Regards

    funny surveys. funny facebooksep Surveys
  • funny facebooksep Surveys

  • Yesterday I booked a visa appointment at the Mumbai consulate and no where on any of the forms did I specify that I was from Maharashtra but the appointment letter that comes out at the very end says in bold "State of Residence: Maharashtra" which is wrong.

    I also canceled the appointment and re-booked it with the same outcome.

    Has anybody had this happen to their case? Just trying to gauge how concerned should I get about this. Everything else on the forms looks correct but this one little thing.

    Thank you in advance. Please respond with your comments.

    funny surveys. Only + No Surveys [HD]
  • Only + No Surveys [HD]

  • I am taking services of an attorney to write a response. But kind of getting concerned.

    funny surveys. Funny Videos
  • Funny Videos

  • Can I send my daughter to India for an year without having reentry permit?(she has greencard) (or) what is the maximum period children can stay out of US after getting greencard?

    This is what USCIS says -

    If you are outside the U.S. for more than 12 months, you will need to show additional Documentation to re-enter the U.S. as a permanent resident

    see the attached PDF, page 9

    2010 Myspace Funny Pictures funny surveys. Survey can be fun,
  • Survey can be fun,

  • Hi,
    My I797 and I94 expired on Sept 30 2009. I have applied for an H1B extension on Sept 26 2009 using premiuim processing.
    H1B extension got denied on Oct 29, 2009 after we responded to an RFE on Oct 19.
    RFE required me to provide Tax returns, company wage report and employment agreement.
    Can any one suggest what are my available options.
    How long I can stay in US?
    My lawyer is still waiting for the denial letter for more details.


    funny surveys. Funny Hallway Stunt Fail Video
  • Funny Hallway Stunt Fail Video

  • Hi Sharbutt,
    I would need to see your png to see where your going wrong, but you could try using a menu builder like the ones found on this site if you go to "allwebmenus" and check out the examples you should see one that meets your needs:bandit:

    hair funny quizzes, surveys funny surveys. pictures funny pictures
  • pictures funny pictures

  • This law only applies to H1-B filing fees paid to USCIS. Your employer is still legally allowed to collect any attorney fees for filing your petition from you.

    funny surveys. funny pictures
  • funny pictures

  • Can anyone clear my doubts on the 2 scenarios below. Thanks.

    hot funny facebooksep Surveys funny surveys. customer surveys
  • customer surveys

  • am thinking of working in the similer line.

    house Funny Hidden Message in Super funny surveys. Funny Videos
  • Funny Videos

  • Come with us to Washington and Tell Congress IT ALREADY HAS BEEN TOO LONG

    tattoo Only + No Surveys [HD] funny surveys. funny dog pictures with
  • funny dog pictures with

  • Can some one please help me with the answer for my questions?

    pictures Funny Videos funny surveys. A funny way to refer to this
  • A funny way to refer to this

  • Hi Jim,

    I am in similar situation. Did you get teh answers for your question?

    dresses customer surveys funny surveys. Furthermore, the surveys were
  • Furthermore, the surveys were

  • ok last one :beam:

    makeup Funny Hallway Stunt Fail Video funny surveys. Funny Hidden Message in Super
  • Funny Hidden Message in Super

  • Ajju, Mine & wife's applications for 485/EAD/AP reached Nebraska on 07/25/07 and I have receipt dates of 08/27/07. I'm yet to receive it from my lawyer. Found out the LIN #'s from the back of my encashed check. No finger print notice yet. I do not think every one who filed between 07/17/07 to 08/17/07 will have a receipt date of 07/17/07

    girlfriend funny dog pictures with funny surveys. Funny Videos
  • Funny Videos

  • Is there any way H1B can qualify as a EB1C?

    Sure. You need to work outside the US for the sponsoring company in a managerial capacity for 1 out of the 3 years prior to filing the I140. So if you are on a H1B and are a manager, you can sign up for an assignment abroad to fulfill that requirement.

    hairstyles funny pictures funny surveys. free about me myspace surveys
  • free about me myspace surveys

  • 169000 out of estimated 12 million is actually more than 100 times what you show it as 0.01%. It is close to 1.4%.

    He got his quotient right but forgot to multiply it by 100 to convert that into a percentage!

    this is great, even after working with acrylics for a while, my portraits never got better than this!

    blending acrylics = very very hard

    I can't seem to resist contests, lol. Anyways... here is my first attempt at a portrait with acrylics. Its 8x10". :)

    Since I have already filed my petition, can I change this to Premium Processing from regular processing?

    Yes, you definitely can change it to premium processing.
    talk to your attorney / Company HR.

    Good Luck :)

    Blog Archive