Ryan Reynolds

images photo | Ryan Reynolds Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds Workout and Diet
  • Ryan Reynolds Workout and Diet



  • This message is for Sardaji's see the Youtube opening interview. Any how they can't make the difference.




    This was already dicussed here in a seperate thread almost 3 weeks ago and everybody knows this is the face saving techniqu of Infosys by paying some not popular channels in USA. just to save from the CHOP SHOP thing.

    So India is always open her arms to any one who want to go back, no one is blocking anybody. But before going know the TRUTH as it is. not from the media. for that matter all Indian medias are false news mongers, as discussed in previous thread.

    So this is again a MEDIA Baffoons gimmick.





    wallpaper Ryan Reynolds Workout and Diet Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds 500x626
  • Ryan Reynolds 500x626



  • Rule 1: Life is not fair -- get used to it!

    - From Bill Gates' 11 Rules of Life

    I wouldn't say Gates is a loser, but whoever really believes this is one.





    Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds are engaged.
  • Ryan Reynolds are engaged.



  • Thanks psgprasad

    My case was filed in EB3 and denied due to B'Sc but we have a strong case to refile so we will do that I am using Adam from Murthy law firm.





    2011 Ryan Reynolds 500x626 Ryan Reynolds. See All Ryan Reynolds Pics »
  • See All Ryan Reynolds Pics »



  • If you are e-filing, answer to Q 15 is not mandatory, so I guess if in doubt it's safe to skip it.
    Folks;

    Would greatly appreciate your response for following quick inquires;

    Q.#11 Dates ... is this the date I signed the I-765 application, or lawyer signed, or the date we mailed or the date USCIS recieved the application?:confused:

    Q. #15 Current Immigration Status ... I researched on this forum and concur with those who say AOS.:)

    Q.#16 Eligibility under 8 CFR 274a.12 ... Selected (c)(9)(). I filed during July-07 under EB2 category. Also this is what was mentioned on my original I-765 application that had been approved last year.:rolleyes:





    Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds, superhero
  • Ryan Reynolds, superhero



  • How come someone with Indian Passport enter USA on Canadian PR?





    Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds - Photos of Ryan
  • Ryan Reynolds - Photos of Ryan



  • I have the same question. Is there is list of FAQs somewhere?





    Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds Celebrities walk
  • Ryan Reynolds Celebrities walk



  • Soumya,

    Very legitimate question- don't know if anyone here will have a good answer (I hope so) but I hope you get your problem solved. I would advise a consultation with a good attorney, this is a very important matter for you. Some attorney's will answer an initial question free on the web- gives you some preliminary info.

    All the best!
    Look into the USCIS travelors information website. That has a seperate FAQ for adoption.





    2010 Ryan Reynolds are engaged. Ryan Reynolds. photo | Ryan Reynolds
  • photo | Ryan Reynolds



  • In this economy it is hard to get the employer to file for us again.........:(





    Ryan Reynolds. Ryan-Reynolds-scarlett-
  • Ryan-Reynolds-scarlett-



  • If anyone has gone through a similar situation, please share.

    Thanks





    hair See All Ryan Reynolds Pics » Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds and Sandra
  • Ryan Reynolds and Sandra



  • I like all of them except the 4th one :) The contrast between the modern and the stylistic text is simply far too great.





    Ryan Reynolds. Name : Ryan Rodney Reynolds
  • Name : Ryan Rodney Reynolds



  • Every time I call USCIS to inquire if my I-140 is filled under EB2 or EB3. They ask me to ask my lawyer or employer to call. They won't tell me. I do have a copy of I-140 that states it is Eb2 (Advance degree and all)
    I cannot ask my previous enployer to call as I have left the company using AC21.
    Please advise what is the solution?

    EB2, if your I-140 approval reads as "Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec.203(b) (2)" You should be worried only if you had two different 140 with the same employer. Take infopass and give a try, there is no standard procedure to find out.





    hot Ryan Reynolds, superhero Ryan Reynolds. green lantern middot; ryan reynolds
  • green lantern middot; ryan reynolds



  • Chirag Tale Andhera Hota Hai

    (It is dark under the lamp)





    house ryan reynolds movie quotes Ryan Reynolds. 2011 Ryan Reynolds filed for
  • 2011 Ryan Reynolds filed for



  • I am an undergrad student at purdue. I went to a community college for a year and transferred back to purdue. I did not fill in any paper work or anything and I was put out of status as per my international advisor. I handed them a all the documents that were needed for reinstatement. they told me it take 3-4 months for reinstatement and i should stay the US in the meantime.
    Now being said that I filled it on 10/9/11 and i am gonna be dropped from purdue on 10/17/11. I am planning on attending a community college for the coming semester and they will not accept me with a terminated record.
    So my questions are -
    1) Will immigration department check back with uni if i am still enrolled (note: i got paper signed from my advisor with my graduation dates on it)
    2) Should i leave US and apply for a new visa and a new i 20 with that community college?
    If yes, then what are my chances of getting a visa?
    3) What are my options??

    Please advice. I am at crucial crossroads of my life.
    thanks!!!!





    tattoo Ryan Reynolds - Photos of Ryan Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds To Star In His
  • Ryan Reynolds To Star In His



  • As of now we have 3997 members and 111 guests. We need 3 more guests to register so that we can reach the milestone of 4000 members...





    pictures Ryan Reynolds Celebrities walk Ryan Reynolds. Your Ryan Reynolds Adventure
  • Your Ryan Reynolds Adventure



  • The leaf should be bigger, and in the center!





    dresses green lantern middot; ryan reynolds Ryan Reynolds. ryan-reynolds-sandra-bullock.
  • ryan-reynolds-sandra-bullock.



  • Last DEC I applied for my H1 for 3 Yaers, and it got approved.

    My I -140 approved long Back, waiting to see my PD current.485 applied in 2003.:mad:





    makeup Ryan-Reynolds-scarlett- Ryan Reynolds. ryan reynolds movie quotes
  • ryan reynolds movie quotes



  • Hi,

    Got a 1-797 Notice of Action today in Mail for my pending I-485 and the Notice Type: WELCOME NOTICE: SECTION: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition.

    In the details section it says" Welcome to United States"...your application for permanent residence has been approved...we will soon mail you a new Permananet Resident Card....


    HOWEVER, the online status still shows "Case pending" and NO LUD update.

    1. Any reason to get concerned as the online case status still show it as Pending altough I see approval in Mail Notice?

    2. Should i call customer service?

    3. How long typically the card in mail takes?

    .

    Hi,

    Got a 1-797 Notice of Action today in Mail for my pending I-485 and the Notice Type: WELCOME NOTICE: SECTION: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition.

    In the details section it says" Welcome to United States"...your application for permanent residence has been approved...we will soon mail you a new Permananet Resident Card....


    HOWEVER, the online status still shows "Case pending" and NO LUD update.

    1. Any reason to get concerned as the online case status still show it as Pending altough I see approval in Mail Notice?

    2. Should i call customer service?

    3. How long typically the card in mail takes?

    Thanks hyddsnr


    Strange.

    My welcome notice was generated last Thursday and no online update yet.

    Interesting that both me and my wife got welcome notice in mail and neither me nor my wife LUD is updated nor any emails notification

    Anyone else - any thoughts?

    Hi,

    EB2 India PD = Oct 2003 I -140 approved = July 2006

    I -485 ND = July 10





    girlfriend Ryan Reynolds To Star In His Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds
  • Ryan Reynolds



  • Recently my friend filed..It took 25 days

    my wife is moving to another employer. they filed her h1b transfer 2 weeks back. does anyone have an estimate on when she should get here receipt???





    hairstyles Name : Ryan Rodney Reynolds Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds:
  • Ryan Reynolds:



  • If your H1B is denied and didn't appeal, you are out of status.
    You are in status, while your petition is pending for 240 days.

    Hi All,

    Please help!!

    I will be completing my first 3yrs of H1 in Sept 2010. My I-797 is valid till Sept 2010. I-94 & H1 visa expired on April 4th 2010.

    My company has applied for 1-129 on April 1st 2010.

    I have a few questions -

    1. Since my 1-94 is expired and H1 too, am "I out of status"? - I-129 is still pending, I have received the receipt from USCIS on April 12, 2010.

    2. If I am out of status, is it going to effect my visa renewal or H1 extensio?

    3. What to do?

    Your response will be highly appreciated, I am very confused.

    Thanks & Regards.





    Can you please tell me which service center is it? My I40 got denied from TSC and my lawyer is working on the appeal.

    Thanks





    Hi

    I just came across the News about Donations by Indian Legal Immigrant to the US hospital. Link is given below

    timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/822912.cms?headline=NRI~donates~$30~million~to~US~ hospital (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/822912.cms?headline=NRI~donates~$30~million~to~US~ hospital)"]

    I am sure there are several other legal immigrants donations to the US hospitals, Colleges and Universities etc.

    I am sure that if we can link those all in one thread and later on can be compiled by IV to make strong point that Legal immigrant apart from generating lots of jobs and economical growth for US also contribute generously to various progressive causes, by the wealth that they make because of their creative mind and skills.

    On other hand there is a debate about undocumented workers relying on the US tax payers resources.



    Blog Archive