transformers dark of the moon game

images Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game. Created by High Moon Studios
  • Created by High Moon Studios



  • nice, i like "saharaNoGloss.jpg"

    very neat, may i have a link to full size sahara pictures, i would like to put them as my wallpaper :p





    wallpaper Created by High Moon Studios transformers dark of the moon game. Images for Transformers: Dark
  • Images for Transformers: Dark



  • It appears that US CIS lost my I-90 application a year ago and subsequent attempts to get a replacement GC failed thus far. Best course of action?

    Here are the details...

    Received GC in 1999. Last year when I tried to get a re-entry permit (I-131), US CIS mailed me a notice saying that my GC had the wrong A-number on it (US CIS administrative error), and needed to be replaced via I-90.

    The notice also said that while waiting for the replacement GC, I could go to the district office, obtain a temporary GC, and then re-file for I-131.

    So in January 2007, I filed the no-cost I-90, where the reason was, "My card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error. I have attached the incorrect card and evidence of the correct information." The application included the original GC with the "bad" A-number, and was sent via certified mail, receipt requested. Later, I received a confirmation from US Mail that the application was delivered.

    Subsequent multiple requests to US CIS produced the response, "We have no record of your application". Subsequently mailed copied of the I-90 application, produced a response, "denied, your did not include a GC with your application".

    I did another "Service Request" with US CIS yesterday, and am pretty sure the response will be the same, "We have no record of your application".

    What would you suggest as the best course of action? Just file a full cost (about $300?) I-90 declaring the GC "lost", and forget that it was the US CIS error?

    Thanks for any help!





    transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • With new DOL policies and increasing immigration and labor standards enforcement, approval rates for labor transfers are down drastically. AILA reports even approval rates for PERM are down to 62% from the 80% approval rates seen earlier. Be careful, and have another parallel 'regular' filing so in case your sub labor gets rejected you don't loose additional Piority Date time.





    2011 Images for Transformers: Dark transformers dark of the moon game. The Transformers: Dark of the
  • The Transformers: Dark of the



  • I am using asp.net to create web site...

    Thanks for your help.
    =)





    transformers dark of the moon game. To download Transformers Dark
  • To download Transformers Dark



  • core members ? any comments?





    transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers Dark Of The Moon
  • Transformers Dark Of The Moon



  • Hello,

    Currently i am in US on h4 visa and had been looking for H4-H1 transfer.
    I searched for job for almost 1 yr and i received an offer from A earlier but now i got a better offer from B.
    I chose to apply for both the companies. Both employer are filing for my H1 b.

    My question is
    1. Are there chances that my visa will get rejected because of multiple application?
    2. In case i get visa for both the employer what are the consequences as i am willing to work with B.
    3. Do i have to pay anything to A?

    Thanks





    transformers dark of the moon game. First #39;Transformers: Dark of
  • First #39;Transformers: Dark of



  • My friend lost her green card while she was on vacation in China. She got a temporary green card to travel in a week or so which facilitated her entry into US and once she reached here, she just applied for another green card claiming the initial one as lost. There were no issues except the travel delay and the monetary loss.





    2010 Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • hi guys,

    hope u dont mind the newbie joining in.

    i opened swift for the first time an hour ago.

    tried my hand at this (THE MVL VERSION) and wow it is
    easy to make stuff! (so i got carried away of course...lol)

    tried importing it to flash too so i included my fla





    transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • Unless you know the outcome, you never know.

    Just be candid and talk to your employer. Sometimes they don't even know this as diff ppl in HR handle and interpret cases differently. I would talk to my employer.

    my employer has no clue whether it can be done or not. however i posted this same Q to my attorney. i am waiting for the response from him. If anyone else have any inputs, i would appreciate it.





    hair The Transformers: Dark of the transformers dark of the moon game. Credit(s): Transformers Game
  • Credit(s): Transformers Game



  • that's pretty funny.

    I guess you saw the humor in it. :)





    transformers dark of the moon game. TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON
  • TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON



  • Hi gokoulane!
    What do you mean by filmstrip? Do you mean chaining movies together?

    Thanks,
    Kirupa





    hot To download Transformers Dark transformers dark of the moon game. Dark of the Moon Game
  • Dark of the Moon Game



  • Now this is hardball.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/hispanic-congressmen-threaten-to-bring-down-health-care-reform-if-immigration-ignored.html)

    This is the classic example of the democratic party as described by conservatives:

    Democratic party is "A group of warring tribes united for the common purpose of plunder"

    democratic party bunch of warring tribes - Google Search (http://www.google.ca/search?q=democratic+party+bunch+of+warring+tribes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

    Republican party inspite of its problems is generally united





    house Transformers: Dark Of The Moon transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • Hi

    I concurrently filed both my I-140 and I-485 back in Oct 09. My I-140 was approved on March 18th and then nothing since. I read that by concurrent filing the process is quicker. I am on an EB1-C. My question is has anyone had any experience in the time frame for concurrent filing under the category i am under? I have checked the tracker and cannot see anyone in similar position. Time line is what i am looking for or is it a "wait and see" situation?
    Thanks

    Please provide us more information. If you are working as a manager in IT and especially from Indian companies, USCIS is investigating the EB1C cases as there is rampant corruption and manipulation. I am not sure what you mean by EB1-C - is it china or EB1C.

    would you mind to tell us which company sponsoring your GC.





    tattoo Transformers Dark Of The Moon transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • I have a question about multiple 485 filings.

    My PD was Eb3 May 2002 and I filed my 485 last week. My wife was added to the application as well.

    Now my wife's PD is current and her date is EB3 Jan 2006. Can we file her 485again and add me again as her dependent.

    Attorney says no but I am not sure if I can believe them. Besides there is a risk of not filing again for her seperately as in the future the dates may retrogress. I would prefer that both of us have independent applications in as well so we can both fall back on each others application if the need arises.

    Is any one else in my shoes and knows the answer





    pictures First #39;Transformers: Dark of transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers Dark of the Moon



  • ohh ohh ohh ohh, i hope no one already did it! cause i was about to ask if someone could also do just the letter M. Rotating.





    dresses Dark of the Moon Game transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • may want to change the background colour to match the images background?

    Also this may not be the best place to advertise web design..

    As most people here are capable or already in the business :) but looks good for a starter :) learn and grow in this industry by expierence i spose





    makeup Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
  • Transformers: Dark Of The Moon



  • All,

    I am thinking of initiating a congressman/senator inquiry for my I-485 since my PD is current. I was wondering if anyone communicated with MA senators and/or congressman for this purpose and what their experience was. Also if anyone can share the format for the letter that you write to the senator.

    Thanks in advance.





    girlfriend Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game. “The Transformers: Dark of the
  • “The Transformers: Dark of the



  • Please search the forum. There are a number of similar threads. Keep searching USCIS site for a further update. Relax , pray and dream
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bacIwZicgcUB c-Vja4Apr





    hairstyles TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON transformers dark of the moon game. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • You should get your EAD after FP

    Not true... FP depends on your local office... If they are backlogged then your FP is delayed.. So if you are from BA/NY/NJ your FP will be delayed... As far as EAD is concerned you just have to wait... Its very unpredicatible... I got my EAD 1 month AFTER I got my gc! go figure!! My wife received hers last week.. BTW I am a early June filer





    I got my Welcome Notice and actual card today (in separate envelopes). Status was updated exactly a week ago - last Tuesday.

    India, EB2
    PD : August, 2003





    Nothing - this thread may not have merit. Please close this thread



    Blog Archive