funny superlatives

images Eclipse Cast Superlatives funny superlatives. funny superlatives. and
  • funny superlatives. and



  • Facebook Washington DC | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/FacebookDC?v=app_141125442599532)

    so far only about using facebook :p

    Please click the green button -- "ask a question" in the top and post your question. he did answer about healthcare/budget.....





    wallpaper funny superlatives. and funny superlatives. funny superlatives. funny superlatives. funny tagged with raina
  • funny superlatives. funny superlatives. funny tagged with raina



  • There should not be any issues changing the employer after 180 days. This would include proper way of resigning the company so that they don't do anything which will affect your green card.

    There are lot of response on this and you should check those.





    funny superlatives. funny superlatives.
  • funny superlatives.



  • My Lawyers documents stated that there is no need for it, and now i am too close for travel but am just curious abt how people are following it.....





    2011 funny superlatives. funny superlatives. funny tagged with raina funny superlatives. just a touch of fun to it:
  • just a touch of fun to it:



  • Honestly, if the Democrats lose this seat, it is because of taking their voter base for granted.

    Hopefully, this will light a fire under them and make them more focused on their promises.

    I agree that if they lose this seat, it will be the end of CIS and it will be hard to pass any meaningful legislation for us either.

    - JK





    funny superlatives. Freshman Hall Superlatives
  • Freshman Hall Superlatives



  • This would be a limited portability - AC21. Correct? I'm saying approved I-140 for all practical purposes should serve like a temp GC. Maybe this is far fetched!!!





    funny superlatives. and any superlatives that
  • and any superlatives that



  • I can also see that the LUD on both my and my wife's 485 applications have changed. It happened on 4th feb i guess (that's when i got the notification).
    As 'bostonian' mentions this can be a fingerprinting update or may be zipping and archiving of our files for all we know ;) (just kidding)

    EB2 (PD 12/06)





    funny superlatives. fun! funny superlatives.
  • fun! funny superlatives.



  • I have EAD and AP and expired H1-b stamp ..although h1 b is valid..can any of you tell me please if I need a Transit Visa through Frankfurt





    2010 funny superlatives. funny superlatives. Eclipse Cast Superlatives
  • Eclipse Cast Superlatives



  • I invite you to go to the next site..
    we are tracking all July 2nd filers w/ different cleark's who signed.
    I'm a "victim" of Pitcher.
    Good luck!

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14





    funny superlatives. and superlatives.
  • and superlatives.



  • Appreciate if somebody can advise.





    hair just a touch of fun to it: funny superlatives. for superlative moments,
  • for superlative moments,



  • Thanks for reply...
    do we need to file any other form along with i-130.
    like i-864 or is this needed at a later stages.?

    Thanx in advance

    No. You need to file only i-130 and attach required docs like Birth Certificate etc.
    we need to file I-485 (Adjustment of status) when the date is current which happens after long wait...





    funny superlatives. and mutter superlatives to
  • and mutter superlatives to



  • Hi,

    I got an RFE on EAD Renewal and notice says the following.

    The application you submitted must bear the original signature of the applicant. You must sign the attached copy of Form I-765 in the signature block marked in Red.

    I got only RFE notice with this information and there is no attachment with this RFE.
    I am 200% sure that I signed the application.
    Now I have no idea what to do and there is no attachment to sign.

    I filed myself without attorney help.

    Any one please help me how to handle this RFE.
    Can I send new I-765 application or request again for attachment
    My EAD expiring on 8/26/2008

    Paper based application
    Applied on May 5th 2008 at NSC

    Thanks,





    hot Freshman Hall Superlatives funny superlatives. funny superlatives. d into
  • funny superlatives. d into



  • Also here is my next question. When my H1B extension is pending, can I change my employer? Should the new employer wait for my H1B that will be renewed or does the new employer apply for a fresh H1B renewal? I guess he cannot do this because I will out of status for 7 months and this might turn out to be illegal. Someone plsssssssss answer my questions!





    house funny superlatives. funny superlatives. superlative categories and
  • superlative categories and



  • There are organizations there that support all immigrants, and CIR is not just about undocumented workers, it will benefit us as well. IV should sign-up and join the tide.





    tattoo and any superlatives that funny superlatives. funny superlatives. superlatives: of all Pixar; superlatives: of all Pixar
  • funny superlatives. superlatives: of all Pixar; superlatives: of all Pixar



  • Folks;

    Would greatly appreciate your response for following quick inquires;

    Q.#11 Dates ... is this the date I signed the I-765 application, or lawyer signed, or the date we mailed or the date USCIS recieved the application?:confused:

    Q. #15 Current Immigration Status ... I researched on this forum and concur with those who say AOS.:)

    Q.#16 Eligibility under 8 CFR 274a.12 ... Selected (c)(9)(). I filed during July-07 under EB2 category. Also this is what was mentioned on my original I-765 application that had been approved last year.:rolleyes:





    pictures fun! funny superlatives. funny superlatives. funny superlatives. for my senior superlative. for my senior superlative.
  • funny superlatives. for my senior superlative. for my senior superlative.



  • ^^^^.

    bumping up.





    dresses funny superlatives. d into funny superlatives. Football has a funny way of
  • Football has a funny way of



  • STATUS:

    AOS - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.

    Filed for GC (permanent residence), and waiting for it. (explanation)


    I have just signed a contract to buy a new home.
    The first step is to be eligible for mortgage.

    During an interview with mortgage counsellor, she asked my visa status.
    I tried explaining her that I was not on H1 and had not received GC yet, that I am on EAD.
    But she did not understand it. She only understands H1 or GreenCard.

    I am not on H1 since I changed my employer and it expires this October.
    I have also travelled on Advanced parole.
    Recent EAD is good until 2010.

    Can anyone help?





    makeup and superlatives. funny superlatives. funny superlatives.
  • funny superlatives.



  • I heard from some source that non citizens cannot donate blood... if this is not true then count me in ....

    Citizenship is a non-issue. If I correctly, the only bar on blood donations arise from recent overseas travel (2 years or 4 years?) to one of the 'high-risk' malaria areas in the world.





    girlfriend funny superlatives. superlatives: of all Pixar; superlatives: of all Pixar funny superlatives. Let#39;s make fun of them!
  • Let#39;s make fun of them!



  • Dear Sir / Madam

    I am a software consultant on H1B. I have recently concluded my employment in California for client A and now I have relocated to GA where I am working for client B.

    I have the following questions in this regard:
    1) Should I do an LCA transfer to the state of GA from CA? + How many days do I have from the date of original relocation to do this transfer?
    2) Can I do this paper work by myself or would I need the help of an immigration lawyer? + Any idea of what the average / approximate expense would be?

    Any information with regards to this is highly appreciated.

    Many thanks in advance.





    hairstyles and mutter superlatives to funny superlatives. girlfriend bowling-superlatives funny superlatives. a seemingly fun dinner.
  • girlfriend bowling-superlatives funny superlatives. a seemingly fun dinner.



  • Does anyone know how much time Iahev to apply for the I-140 after the LC has been approved. I need help!!!





    :)my wife also got her 3rd FP notice. My self never did after first time. Its not big deal.





    yea my flash is on, shutter speed, i guess i need to know how to make it faster, any other suggestions?



    Blog Archive