funny tombstones

images some Funny Tombstones, funny tombstones. tombstone sayings,funny
  • tombstone sayings,funny



  • If you get laid off, hopefully you have enough years on your initial 6 yr H1 to work with another employer an apply for a new labor and get back on track.

    Hi, I just joined the group. Is there anything scheduled so far?
    I also have an immigration question.
    My employer filed the PERM with EB-2 in September 2007. It was audited in November. Still waiting. I have the fear I could get laid off. If this will happen before the Labor Department approval, and before the 1-year renezaw of my H1-B (exp. Sept.08), what will happen? Do I loose everything?
    Thanks for your support.





    wallpaper tombstone sayings,funny funny tombstones. funny and artistic
  • funny and artistic



  • Could you all please give me an opinion on this situation? I am trying to ask my lawyer, but I won't know for a few days and this is disturbing me a lot!

    I am on H1, 7th year extension. My Labor just got approved. About to file 140. Now my project has apparently lost funding and the employer is offering me a temp job for 6 months till my 140 gets approved so I can use the approved 140 and move. But the catch is the new job requires a new H1 - different job description and pay. Will this affect my 140 filed with the old H1?





    funny tombstones. Funny True Tombstone Saying
  • Funny True Tombstone Saying



  • so many reasons not to attend.
    why are you searching?
    but then "one more" suggests you have your list already.

    as if you or I are attending (or not) because of the attitude of 'desis'


    please gimme a break.

    there are also reasons TO attend.
    spend some time on that please.

    btw the first 4 lines of that are good...need a better punchline!





    2011 funny and artistic funny tombstones. funny tombstones,funny
  • funny tombstones,funny



  • i won the DV lottery last year and am waiting to be called
    as they lottery notification papers tell you - continue with all other immigration petitions.
    the petitions are completely separate - take the GC with the petition that is adjudicated first and that's what I plan to do.





    funny tombstones. headstones, headstones do
  • headstones, headstones do



  • There is no 6-year H1B visa. There is only 3-year H1B visa that can be renewed again for a total of 6-years stay on US soil. If you have spent 5 years on US soil and your tourist visa visits add ip to say 5 months, you still have 7 months on your H1B term. Even if you get a new visa it will be only for 7-months validity. Sometimes, USCIS makes a mistake and issues new 3-year visa but that is a gamble. Why not just stay off-US soild for a few months?

    I left the US for good after spending around 5 years on H1-B sometime last year and have only made entries on tourist visa. Can I apply for a new 6 year H1-B quota since leaving the H1-B status last year or will I have to spend 1 year outside since the last tourist visa entry ?





    funny tombstones. Random Funny Tombstones
  • Random Funny Tombstones



  • Probably double posting. I could not find by searching. Can someone please let me know? :o





    funny tombstones. funny tombstones. reply
  • funny tombstones. reply



  • Hi,
    My current visa status is H4. As i cannot work on this visa, I am interested in doing an Unpaid Internship. Please clarify whether I can do so on an H4 visa.
    I'm trying to secure the internship in a nonprofit organisation. Will there be an exception for them, in case it's not allowed otherwise?

    Thanks a tonne!!!





    2010 Funny True Tombstone Saying funny tombstones. some Funny Tombstones,
  • some Funny Tombstones,



  • Any advice?

    Thanks





    funny tombstones. See larger image: funny tombstones,funny tombstones,funny tombstones
  • See larger image: funny tombstones,funny tombstones,funny tombstones



  • On Acceptance, your petitioner will receive the hardcopy (receipt notice) generally within 2-4 business days.
    Check on the receipt notice, the amount and a text which says its filed in premium.

    Good luck.





    hair funny tombstones,funny funny tombstones. tomb-stones.jpg - Funny
  • tomb-stones.jpg - Funny



  • Really appreciate the update paskal. I tried to look for this all over the internet but could not find it. So I posted it. I am not on J visa, however, many of my friends are.
    I would certainly join the physicians chapter and do what I can to to push provisions.





    funny tombstones. FUNNY TOMBSTONES
  • FUNNY TOMBSTONES



  • Can anybody please let me know what are the documents needed to file for 485. If I do not have any immunization record, how can I show that immunization record?
    Somebody with experience please post. It has been answered earlier elsewhere, but I could not find it through search.
    Thank you

    Search the forums on this site. These things have been discussed multiple times in few threads, just need to find it.





    hot headstones, headstones do funny tombstones. Here is a funny tombstone.
  • Here is a funny tombstone.



  • Thanks bluesoft for your response. I was thinking of the same thing but if i do renewal of green card is there a federal background check, if there is i might be rejected that as well.
    Any suggestions??? thank you





    house PC Tombstone funny tombstones. quot;Love Boothill and Tombstone,
  • quot;Love Boothill and Tombstone,



  • My PD is July 2004 EB2 with RD 02 July 2007, ND 09 Aug 2009. NC cleared in Oct 2007, Biometrics renewed by USCIS Feb 2009 and all primary and dependent cases PreAdjudicated on 13th Apr 2009.

    While doing routine status check this month by opening SR's I came to know that USCIS has screwed up my EB category on my pending I-485 application in NSC. Looks like the data entry was screwed by the USCIS contractors or mail room personell. Also the PreAdj process also completely overlooked this mistake and preadjudicated my case. Because of their mistake my case was not even considered for approvals this month and also last years when the dates were current.

    I created multiple SR's and did 3 infopass appointments to find out what is the current EB Classification and finally was able to confirm through infopass appointment that USCIS has put me and my family in EB3 category (GC category E36, E37, E38) instead of EB2 (E21).

    SR response were vague and did not help much. Infopass appointments were of very little help as IO's in Dallas Infopass center are not trained to handle EB - I485 related issues. They don't have access to enough information to help us. They don't know how to use their own system to find information. Tried POJ method to reach IO but always got connected to useless CSR's.

    I have only one I-140 in Eb2. My lawyer wrote to USCIS this Friday. I don't know when USCIS will correct the mistake so that they can Adjudicate my case being current this month and next month.
    CSR's are not letting me open SR's as I have already opened 3 SR's ( 2 on my own and 1 through IO in infopass).

    Did anyone has any similar experience with USCIS screwing up their application? If yes how were you able to get this fixed. Please post if you have any USCIS-NSC expedited addresses, FAX numbers, Direct contact addresses for Senior USCIS officals or procedures for submitting issues. Any help with be greatly appreciated.

    :confused::mad:





    tattoo Random Funny Tombstones funny tombstones. Funny Tombstones and Grave
  • Funny Tombstones and Grave



  • Since I have already filed my petition, can I change this to Premium Processing from regular processing?

    Yes, you definitely can change it to premium processing.
    talk to your attorney / Company HR.

    Good Luck :)





    pictures funny tombstones. reply funny tombstones. creative tombstones 131
  • creative tombstones 131



  • C'mon bloggers where are you? This is your moment to rise and shine, to prove that blogging can be as effective, if not more, than the conventional media.

    We've got to have some passionate bloggers on this forum!!! Please PM me with your email id if you want to join the group of IV bloggers.





    dresses Here is a funny tombstone. funny tombstones. funny gravestone,funny
  • funny gravestone,funny



  • i'm presuming you are not talking about a physician NIW but and exceptional ability category?





    makeup See larger image: funny tombstones,funny tombstones,funny tombstones funny tombstones. PC Tombstone
  • PC Tombstone



  • as far I know if the original/extension petition has expired then it is a case for new H1 ... hope others can confirm this ..


    Any suggestions??





    girlfriend Funny Tombstones and Grave funny tombstones. F**K Headstone – Funny
  • F**K Headstone – Funny



  • Good one. Go IV go.





    hairstyles FUNNY TOMBSTONES funny tombstones. Funny Tombstone Photos
  • Funny Tombstone Photos



  • I shot this with my old dig camera - a Sony F707
    The colour is pretty much unaltered. I cleaned up a few stray reflections in the water and tried to lighten the eyes of the loons a bit. I would be intested in any criticism at all.





    That did the trick. Thanks. I reinstalled the program and was good to go...





    We are in the process of building the Tri State Chapter(NY/NJ/CT). We plan to organize a lot of events like Attorney conference calls, social, publicity campaigns, seminars and many other things.

    If you are not yet a member of the Tri State chapter(NY/NJ/CT) please join the yahoogroups at

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)

    <CROSS POSTED FROM THE NY STATE CHAPTER>



    Blog Archive