funny joke

images FUNNY JOKE SHAMPOO SHOWER funny joke. funny jokes short. short funny
  • funny jokes short. short funny



  • hi guys,

    hope u dont mind the newbie joining in.

    i opened swift for the first time an hour ago.

    tried my hand at this (THE MVL VERSION) and wow it is
    easy to make stuff! (so i got carried away of course...lol)

    tried importing it to flash too so i included my fla





    wallpaper funny jokes short. short funny funny joke. Funny Joke With A friend
  • Funny Joke With A friend



  • Hello everybody,

    My wife who is on H4 was denied admission to a masters in accounting program due to lack of work experience. Other factors (GPA/GMAT scores) were allright according to a professor at the university! Does anybody know how/where she can get some experience (voluntary/unpaid/intership). We have already looked at craigslist job listing in the non-profit sector and not many people are looking to hire even if its unpaid:eek: We reside in Raleigh/NC and was wondering if someone in this forum has some insight as to how we can move forward.

    :confused:
    Skark

    Please understand that by law they can hire you ONLY if a position presumes volunteer work. If there are other similar positions that ARE PAID, you are out of luck.
    My wife is a chemist. That's even worse.

    Best wishes!





    funny joke. I think it was a funny joke!
  • I think it was a funny joke!



  • I wud appreciate if someone can help me on this

    My 6 year H1 ends on Jan 02,2010. My 10 year passort expires on Feb 02, 2010.
    I was planning to gor for my passport extension before I apply for my H1 3 yr extension.(my 140 is approved).

    I talked to a friend who went for passport renewal in Indian consulate, Houston said, the consulate lady told him that he will get only a 1 yr passport since his EAD is expiring with in 2 months.

    I am confused now. I cannot apply for my H! extension until I get my passport renewal and if my friend is right, Indian consulate wont give me passport renewal since my 797 is expiring in Jan 2010.

    Any replies is appreciated





    2011 Funny Joke With A friend funny joke. funny joke, joke
  • funny joke, joke



  • Hi all,

    I submitted an application via premium processing for EB-1a with USCIS at the Texas Premium Processing Centre last month (April 2007).

    I received an RFE notification via letter after two weeks listing the requirement of further evidence against 3 out of the 8 criteria I submitted.

    I can submit further evidence - but my question is this ... "Why have they not made mention of the other 5 criteria I submitted" ? Has this failed ? Do they not matter ?. I am quite concerned because they have not made any mention of my other criteria ? Does anyone have any advice.

    Thanks in advance.

    There is a complete black box on the other side and you should be prepared for all 8 in case a query comes. good luck!





    funny joke. Funny Jokes Toolbar - Search
  • Funny Jokes Toolbar - Search



  • In that case, your L-1 is due to expire in September. Your employer can file an extension petition. Once approved, you will get a new form I-797 with a I-94 (valid for the extended period). The new I-94 will allow you to live in the US for that specific period. If you want to travel abroad, you have to get the new visa stamped on your passport.





    funny joke. on Wall Cartoon Funny Joke
  • on Wall Cartoon Funny Joke



  • Technically, you can do that. But it's better for you to transer your case to consular processing if you are not planning to be in the US for a couple years.


    I forget to mention that it is for my wife. she is my dependent with EAD and AP. i know if she have green card she have to stay 6 months in usa. it that applies to EAD and AP also.





    funny joke. Re: Funny Jokes ya know,
  • Re: Funny Jokes ya know,



  • You are a better sponsor coz they can reject the visa saying potential immigrant if ur uncle sponsors it and its easier as many parents visit are coming.





    2010 I think it was a funny joke! funny joke. FUNNY JOKE SHAMPOO SHOWER
  • FUNNY JOKE SHAMPOO SHOWER



  • Here are the options,

    1)Reschedule by calling the USCIS.
    2)Go and attend, and they might ask your wife to come back, if they are not satidfied. Actually my hands are dry and the officer is not satisfied, he said he might ask me to come back again.
    3)I do not know how much time you have left, but go to any indian grocery store and ask them if they have any henna remover like nail polish remover. Do search online for any liquid to get rid of it.

    Also wait if any similar experiences from our members.

    Hope this helps, and the decision is upto you.

    Thanks





    funny joke. Funny joke eyechart pin by
  • Funny joke eyechart pin by



  • AFter FP, the LUD is because, during FP, they pull up the records or update the record with your Photo and signatures etc.

    Name check is initiated after Notice is generated on ND. So it is seperate from FP.

    FP response, not sure what happens when it comes back.





    hair funny joke, joke funny joke. Funny Face cartoon 4 - search
  • Funny Face cartoon 4 - search



  • don't understand...dum it down please...





    funny joke. FUNNY JOKE PRANK CALL
  • FUNNY JOKE PRANK CALL



  • I got copies of my receipt from my lawyer 2 days ago. Usually how long does it take to get the FP notice?





    hot Funny Jokes Toolbar - Search funny joke. Short Funny Joke.
  • Short Funny Joke.



  • Hello Gurus,

    I am on H1B with a NJ consulting company since 10/2004.
    I am working with a client in Los Angeles, CA.

    My H1b Visa expired in 05/2010 and I just got my 3-year extention.
    In my petition I gave details of current client.

    Today an Agent came from USCIS for an onsite(client-side) visit and verification.
    The agent asked me various question mostly related to my petition
    I was told my name was picked up randomly.
    It is part of USCIS Site visit and verification Program

    Anyone has a similar experience?





    house The Most Popular Funny Jokes funny joke. Short Funny jokes
  • Short Funny jokes



  • All options are possible, depends on your personal preference. There is NO good answer.

    If your spouse is in H1B and have a stable income, I would suggest the H4 path.


    Hi..
    i am currently on my 8th year h1..and on the bench..hoping some projects will come thru in a week or so.

    Currently i have been on LOP for almost 5 weeks now..
    what do you think would be a good option for me:

    a.) Start the process for H4..and find a new job..and transfer H1 and stay till H1 is valid till may 2010..

    b.) Be on bench for few more weeks.. and hope someting will work out...(firm has said they wont cancel my h1/140).. they are just being helpful..but?

    c.) R2I ASAP...and try for a consular processing....?

    d.) go to H4...and R2I in May...then if the Eb2(Dec 2005) dates are current..try for a CP..its a long shot...


    i am confused..any suggestions??
    :confused:





    tattoo on Wall Cartoon Funny Joke funny joke. RE: indeed a funny joke
  • RE: indeed a funny joke



  • Yes, She can stay legally. There can be some minor complications if she needs travel out of USA after Dec 20 but before extension is granted.





    pictures Re: Funny Jokes ya know, funny joke. Key Remote for Funny Joke
  • Key Remote for Funny Joke



  • Trying my best.. Spent over $70 in stamps so far.. more to come

    Great stuff.

    Come on folks - just look at how motivated needhelp is. She has been tirelessly working on all campaigns.

    Come on my dear friends - we need your help - this campaign doe snot cost you a lot but will definitely take us a step closer towards our goal





    dresses Short Funny Joke. funny joke. images Funny Jokes Short Dirty
  • images Funny Jokes Short Dirty



  • Hi friends,

    Sorry I starting new thread. I don't find any related this. If you have link please send me.

    My questions are?

    1. What are supporting documents for EAD?
    Ans:

    2. What are supporting documents for AP?
    Ans:

    3. Do I need to send separate mail for EAD and AP? both in one?
    Ans:

    4. What NSC Fed-Ex address for E-filers (EAD and AP)? I got in receipt is
    U.S. Mail:
    USCIS Nebraska Service Center
    Attn: E-Filed I-765
    P.O. Box 87373
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7373

    Ans:

    You will find all the answers here
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737





    makeup Funny joke eyechart pin by funny joke. The Most Popular Funny Jokes
  • The Most Popular Funny Jokes



  • I have it with WAC and then it got transferred to TSC. The actual message online doesn't even say that it is at TSC





    girlfriend RE: indeed a funny joke funny joke. kid jokes funny.
  • kid jokes funny.



  • Hi,

    I am in the US now. Can I change to F1 visa in August and get the new F1 stamping or the approved transfer as you said, when I visit my home country later some ?

    thanks again.

    My understanding is that F1 visa status is maintained by I-20 and corresponding I-94 (which would usually say D/S and therefore would be valid as long as your I-20 and student-in-good-standing status are valid), for which you need to go outside US and reenter.





    hairstyles FUNNY JOKE PRANK CALL funny joke. http://www.funny-jokes.net
  • http://www.funny-jokes.net



  • a_yaja is 100% right. Is is upto port of entry(POE) officer to decide I-94 expiry date. Usually that will be 3 months to 6 months longer from the POE date.





    Thank you very guyz. It really helps.





    I wouldn't say Gates is a loser, but whoever really believes this is one.
    --
    just relax, check his id "nonimmi", he/she would say that.



    Blog Archive