fat jokes funny

images Funny fat guy is doing workout fat jokes funny. big-fat-lady funny-women
  • big-fat-lady funny-women

  • is there any one who got the interview notice, even after replying to RFE.
    My RFE was to prove my legal status and my wife was to provide the BC.

    wallpaper big-fat-lady funny-women fat jokes funny. FAT JOKES

  • Thats fine if Dream Act is last on agenda,then we"ll have more time to call senators.Please pickup phone and call the Senators.Thank You.

    fat jokes funny. JABBA THE HUTT FAT JOKES

  • i mean properties of data source , draft=project

    2011 FAT JOKES fat jokes funny. May 9th, 2011Is she hot or fat
  • May 9th, 2011Is she hot or fat

  • I have done stamping at Delhi some time last year January, me and wife attended in the same category, it was very smooth nothing much asked, even the lady who assisted us didnt ask for single document.

    We were in the line early morning eventhough our time is little bit late (no body asked us about the interview time)...

    Good luck....

    Let me know if you need more info...

    fat jokes funny. fat eminem paris hilton
  • fat eminem paris hilton

  • harrydr,

    It is not now. I cannot apply for I485 as PD is not current for me.
    I am asking when USCIS decides to introduce an extra step called Pre-App for I485 and for which PD need not be current.
    There was this news in early May that USCIS is planning to halt concurrent filing and introduce new Pre-App process. So I wanted to learn more about this from others...

    fat jokes funny. Funny Picture - Misc Jokes
  • Funny Picture - Misc Jokes

  • Is it also possible to port the PD in this case.

    fat jokes funny. FJP Tags: fat, jokes, people,
  • FJP Tags: fat, jokes, people,

  • Anyone of you who has been fingerprinted and had interview with USCIS,

    How long did you take to be given a schedued appointment for interview after the fingerprint? Did you have an interview right after the fingerprint?
    Is that possible to have it both on the same day?
    I am asking you because I would like to travel outside of the country with AP as soon as I have my fingerprint done.
    If I would be nortified of the interview date right after the figerprint, I would rather stay to finish everything before travel. That way, I won't cause any troubles, right?


    2010 JABBA THE HUTT FAT JOKES fat jokes funny. Funny fat guy is doing workout
  • Funny fat guy is doing workout

  • hi,

    My spouse got her GC in Sep/2000 filed by her parents. Then went back to India to continue studies with 2 yr permission from INS. Return to US after 2 yr and stayed for 8 months in US and then took trip again back to India for 7 months. And then return back in May/2004 and still here since then.

    Got GC -- Sep/2000
    out of US (Nov/2000 - Oct/2002) with permission from INS or USCIS.
    Return to US -- Nov/2002
    Stayed 10 months in US
    Trip to India --- Sep/2003 (for 7 months)
    Return to US -- April/2004

    Since April / 2004 here in US.

    based on this stasts we my spouse apply for citizenship.

    USCIS work sheet eligibility says >> 5 yr GC ->> If not out for 30 months in last 5 yr (true) >> No trip out side of US more then 1 yr. (FALSE - If so execpetion -- took permission - true) >> good moral >> etc., >> APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP.

    But when read the eligi. requir. its says absence more then 1 yr cancel all previous contin. of stay ??? confused with this both understanding.....

    Thanks in Advanace !!

    fat jokes funny. Jessie Is A Fat Punk
  • Jessie Is A Fat Punk

  • All this big companies as declared will reduce h1b employees in us and will do work remotely - so payroll reduction will be in us and ultimately more loss to us goverment.
    if they reduce even 4 out 10 than also 6 people government will get $12k while additional 4 govt. will loose atleast tax and social security other together more than 50k and all the expenses they will do here all those money will go out of the country rather than spending done here, so many side impacts to other industries.

    Wow what a great calculation to make the country to loose more money and increase the debt

    hair May 9th, 2011Is she hot or fat fat jokes funny. wallpaper 2011 funny osama in
  • wallpaper 2011 funny osama in

  • You will be able to return to same employer if you get employed again with your old employer.

    Alternatively, you can file new H1 with a new employer. YOu dont need to go visa stamping, but your son need to go in either case.

    Make sure you either have a project with client letter or your employer has position to employ you on genuine internal project that can be documented well. Its not question of past pay stubs for you. Its about having valid and verifiable employment now.

    fat jokes funny. Yur fat jokes iz borin me
  • Yur fat jokes iz borin me

  • If i look at those will i get shot 9 times?? :P

    Good work (even if i'm not a fan......)What a corny joke :lol:

    Nice work amit, man is that guy fugly or what

    hot fat eminem paris hilton fat jokes funny. big-fat-lady
  • big-fat-lady

  • Hello,

    I think there is no such way to maintain H4 status legally if you shift on to EAD.
    The only possible ways in your case if you shift to EAD is
    i) Change the status of your wife to F1(STUDENT VISA) so that she can study or
    ii) If she finds any sponsor go for H1(so that she can work).

    house funny ass jokes. fat jokes funny. Yo Momma Jokes
  • Yo Momma Jokes

  • Hi Friends,

    How are you doing? Just want to check if any one worked with or for "Vision Technology Services, LLC" which was located in Baltimore Subrubs, Maryland. Please post reply with comments on company as i'm planning to change H1B to this company.

    Vision Technology Services, LLC
    1966 Greenspring Drive
    Suite 507
    Timonium, MD 21093
    Contact Us | Vision Technology (http://www.vistechs.com/contact-us/)

    Waiting to see your updates/reply.


    tattoo Funny Picture - Misc Jokes fat jokes funny. Funny Jokes middot; Funny Fun
  • Funny Jokes middot; Funny Fun

  • Hello,

    Could anyone please suggest me a few consulting companies who can sponsor H1B visa? I am trying to bring my friend who is in India working for an automotive OEM. He was in Michigan for a while and he went back to India and it�s been almost more than 7 years since he left but now he wants to come back to Michigan.

    If anyone knows any consultants in Michigan would be perfect since I already have a job lined up (verbally) through my contacts but I am not successful finding an employer who can sponsor H1B for him.

    Thank you very much,

    Not possible. He needs a full time job by a US employers not a random petition by a consultant. USCIS now wants to see a final client contract for approving the
    H1B petition by consulting companies.

    pictures FJP Tags: fat, jokes, people, fat jokes funny. a lot of fat jokes and it
  • a lot of fat jokes and it

  • July 20th will be the RD
    Read this forums for more info link (http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=106446)

    Just my 2 cents

    dresses big-fat-lady fat jokes funny. Leonard Bill who hated fat
  • Leonard Bill who hated fat

  • this link says that minors over 14 need to sign their own forms.

    please verify this with your lawyer or official I-485 instructions (you should be able to find instructions on the uscis website) before you use this as gospel!


    makeup Jessie Is A Fat Punk fat jokes funny. funny ass jokes.
  • funny ass jokes.

  • Friends,
    Using the following Google Customized search Engine

    Immigration Search Engine (http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012620551926076505117%3A4ha20owcsow)

    you can search against 5 different Immigration forums(you can add more here) with single query
    Please try and add more useful immigration related forums sites

    I salute you


    girlfriend Funny Jokes middot; Funny Fun fat jokes funny. Funny Hindi Jokes, Bollywood
  • Funny Hindi Jokes, Bollywood

  • Is it mandatory to spend [B]at least[B] 6 months residing in the US every calendar year after obtaining a GC? :confused:

    If your stay is less than 1 year abroad, you can reenter using just your green card. If you want to stay 1-2 years outside the U.S, you will have to apply for a reentry permit before departure. But, it will be considered as a break (i.e, more than 1 year abroad) in the continous residence requirement of 5 years when it comes to your naturalization application.

    If you want to stay longer than that, you will have to apply for "returning resident permit" for which you need to prove that your intent is to be a permanent resident but, your stay abroad longer than the period of the reentry permit was beyond your control.

    Please consult an attorney so that you don't lose your PR.

    hairstyles Yur fat jokes iz borin me fat jokes funny. fat jokes, you#39;ll LOVE it.
  • fat jokes, you#39;ll LOVE it.

  • I have a very complicated case, and I need some answer that can release me from all this stress.

    I came to the United States country in 2007 with a F1 visa. I won a scholarship sponsored by the government of my country to complete a bachelor degree. I was sent to a community college to improve my English skills. I finished my associated degree at the community College last spring 2009. Since my school only issued the I-20 until June 2009, my visa was also issue until that date. Therefore, my visa is already expired. However, already got accepted into a 4 year college and I am starting in Fall 2009, so I am still under F1 status.

    The institution that is sponsoring my scholarship agreed to pay for my bachelor. However, they are requesting all scholarship students to change their status to j1 by the beginning of spring 2010. If I don't do it, I will lose my scholarship and therefore my status since I don't enough money to pay for the very expensive tuition. The institution wants us to go back for two years after we finish our bachelor, so they forcing us to change our visas.

    I have been living with my girlfriend since last year. She is a Permanent Resident since 2003 . She is planning to apply for citizenship on February 2010. We are planning to get married by the end of this month (August). I need to go back to my country to change my status to j1 by the end of the fall semester, so I can keep my scholarship.
    Here are my questions:
    Might getting married now increase the risk of been rejected when apply for J 1 visa?

    When would be the best time to get married?

    When would be the best time to apply for green card? (Summit I-130, I-485, I-765 and G-325)

    My fiancee and I don't have any problems with me going back for 2 years after I finish my studies, as long as I come to visit her about 3 or 4 times in the period of 2 years.

    Thanks for your help.

    arent they supposed to give a packet for that

    Tell them that you will report their activities to Dept of Labor.

    Look for DOL local office. But before you do anything call an attorney speak to him.

    Blog Archive