funny hub

images This fun USB hub, funny hub. The Hub Tribe is forming
  • The Hub Tribe is forming



  • I am sure he will update his profile that he will be there at the rally.

    Others reading this, you have reached this thread. You can easily reach DC for the rally.:D





    wallpaper The Hub Tribe is forming funny hub. Funny Hub: Amazing
  • Funny Hub: Amazing



  • Gurus,
    I have a question. I am a July 2nd 485, EAD, AP filer and I did not receive my AP yet. My H1 visa stamping got expired, and I am planning to go to India for 2 months. Can I leave US before my AP gets approved, hoping that it will be approved in the next 2 months time and my attorney will send the AP papers to my India address?

    Is it possible, please advice.

    Thanks

    My attorney said same i.e. no issues known so it will be OK however as a lawyer he says small Possibility of screwup.





    funny hub. funny usb hub-30pcs per
  • funny usb hub-30pcs per



  • i have a valid H1 visa on my passport till 14th dec 2007. yesterday i got the new I-797 with I-94(I-94 dates are mentioned as 15th Dec 2007 to 14th Dec 2010). Since my visa is expiring on 14th Dec 2007, I want to go for stamping before Dec 2007 to Nogales (i have some travel plans in Jan 2008). When can i go for(how soon) stamping. I am planning to go this sept. CAn I ?????





    2011 Funny Hub: Amazing funny hub. a funny looking USB hub
  • a funny looking USB hub



  • Hi

    I am currently stuck in the PBEC in the EB-3 Category. I am from Philipines and I enough experience to qualify for EB-2 filing with a new company. So I am considering a job switch but want to hear what the salary requirement is for a EB-2 filing. I am a wireless engineer. Any advice would be appreciated





    funny hub. Funny Moppet Mini USB 2.0 Hub
  • Funny Moppet Mini USB 2.0 Hub



  • ^^^^





    funny hub. Slim 4-port Funny USB Hub
  • Slim 4-port Funny USB Hub



  • Many people wait until they at least receive the receipt notice but nothing stops you from starting with the new employer as soon as the petition is submitted (you may need to provide proof of this submission) as per AC21.

    (I am not an attorney so please contact your lawyer for confirmation)

    Company B applied H1B tranfer petition for me two weeks back. Our documents went to USCIS, and we didnt received receipt notice yet. To my surprise the filing fee check is also not yet encashed.

    Can anyone of you please let me know, if I can start working with company B now or wait until we get the receipt notice. What is the USCIS guidelines with the start date during H1B transfer.





    funny hub. Novelty Funny Turtle 4 Ports
  • Novelty Funny Turtle 4 Ports



  • Does the employer pay or we have to shell out our own. Also does the 1010 include the spouse also or we have to pay additional 1010.

    $1010 is per person. It includes I-131 and I-765 (whether you want AP and EAD or not, you need to pay $1010).

    Employer does not have to pay I-485.





    2010 funny usb hub-30pcs per funny hub. This fun USB hub,
  • This fun USB hub,



  • yea i got some work too, actually built a nice relationship with a cool company. i've also found that some people offering jobs are either full of you know what or they don't pay very well.





    funny hub. Funny Hub - Newest Pictures
  • Funny Hub - Newest Pictures



  • Hi,

    My 6 years of H1B will be up soon and my NIW I-140 petition is pending. I have received my EAD card though.

    What options do I have - will I be able to extend my H1B for another year? Can I use the EAD card as it is without getting the I-140 approved, even though it is risky?

    Thanks.

    Extend H1B also





    hair a funny looking USB hub funny hub. Funny USB fan and 4 ports hub
  • Funny USB fan and 4 ports hub



  • Does anybody have information about my above question?

    thanks,
    jnc





    funny hub. art funny prank hub fools
  • art funny prank hub fools



  • I know govt said anything regarding labor certifications etc are now only to be paid by employer...

    what about fees related to extensions of h1 b? can i still pay for it or it's employer who has to pay...cause knowing my employer i know they won't want to pay and i wonder what options i have.





    hot Funny Moppet Mini USB 2.0 Hub funny hub. This fun usb hub provided up
  • This fun usb hub provided up



  • It looks to me that only those who had their case filed by atternoy are getting receipts and cash encashed. Tell me I'm wrong or right by posting your case status.





    house Funny Hub - Newest Pictures funny hub. usb hub funny
  • usb hub funny



  • finally this link worked....
    thanks...





    tattoo Slim 4-port Funny USB Hub funny hub. and funny! This hub is
  • and funny! This hub is



  • Do you have seperate last names?





    pictures Novelty Funny Turtle 4 Ports funny hub. Check out this fun USB hub in
  • Check out this fun USB hub in



  • For what it's worth, I can totally understand why someone wouldn't want to use a DataGrid. The day that I happily use one will probably be the same day that all of my ambitions about life come to an end. Their corporate component-ness is hard to shake, and being told that they can be "skinned and customized" just forewarns of the fun times that you and your pal the DataGrid are going to have in the coming, sleepless nights ahead. :tired:





    dresses This fun usb hub provided up funny hub. Slim 4-port Funny USB Hub
  • Slim 4-port Funny USB Hub



  • Hi,

    My I-140 is pending, and my H1B renewal is also pending. Can I travel to India? If yes, what will I show as proof at re-entry?

    How will it be for my wife? She is on F1 going on to OPT and a pending I-485 linked to my I-140 application.

    Thanks.





    makeup Funny Hub - Newest Pictures funny hub. Funny Hub - Newest Pictures
  • Funny Hub - Newest Pictures



  • thx for the update.

    can u plz let me know which visa would be applicable to this category if not J-1?





    girlfriend and funny! This hub is funny hub. dreams pictures funny hub
  • dreams pictures funny hub



  • Follow-to-join can be applied anytime after the filing of I-485 even after approval as long as Visa Number is available at the time of filing. Visa number's availability depends on the Department of State's Visa Bulletin.

    I am not lawyer so please take this as my personal knowledge.





    hairstyles art funny prank hub fools funny hub. hub Funny 3D Perspective
  • hub Funny 3D Perspective



  • Hi All,
    I recently noticed the Audited Dates for PERM moved up nearly by 9 months to Dec 2009.
    My labor filed in June 2009 has been in audit.
    My employer is telling that that still my case is in process.
    Has any body filed in 2009 and been in Audit got it approved recently?

    Those of you who have audited PERMS should check with the employers as the employers may not be checking the status regularly. Please do post if you have any updates.





    Hi

    I am on H-1 and recently filed for my 485. After I receive an EAD in 6 or so months, am I eligible to go to school full-time while waiting for processing on my 485 application?

    To continue your 485 processing, you should either join another company with a similar job or you should be able to join your existing employer once the I-485 is approved.





    With full due respect to the extremely hard IIT JEE and the brilliance of the students that make it to the IIT , the reason that only 3500 make it from over 150,000 is because of India's staggering population and staggering student numbers . The US has less than a third of US's population and hence Harvard accepts 10% . It is simple math.

    I feel that just because a person could not crack a question in IIT JEE and gets rejected makes him any less smarter than the ones who make it given the small number of seats that used to be sometime back .

    It is good that ye government has now opened a lot more IIT's and IIM's so that more people can get the privilege of going into these elite institutionalism , the ones who missed the Institution because they could not crack one question in the JEE .



    Blog Archive