transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime

images Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. As always, Prime gets the most
  • As always, Prime gets the most



  • All,

    I am in a bit of confusion and needed some info. I had applied for I-485 during July fiasco and my spouse applied as derivative. We had applied for her H1 extension/transfer through another employer after we filed for I-485 as we did not want her to use EAD. We recently received her H-1 approval without I-94.

    I am not sure at this point if she has to leave immediately to get the h1 stamp Or she can continue to stay here as her AOS is pending based on derivative status of my application.

    Also will her getting approved without I-94 impact her pending AOS in anyway

    what was her status when she applied the 485? I am assuming H1, but did she have an unexpired I-94 at that point? Was she getting a regular paycheck? Do you know why you did not get an I-94 with that H1 extension? Usually the only reason that happens is when you are out of status. Which could be a problem with your AOS... Did you talk to the attorney who filed the H1, what does he say?





    wallpaper As always, Prime gets the most transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. dresses Optimus Prime (RID)
  • dresses Optimus Prime (RID)



  • Hey,

    I was in the same situation like you are now and I wrote a detailed letter with all paper work, 2 color photographs and also the FP notice and explained the situation. I was lucky to see a LUD the day they received the paper work and in 2 days mine was approved and its on its way now.

    Hope this helps. I understand this might not be the case for all but it worked for me.





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers Dark Of The Moon
  • Transformers Dark Of The Moon



  • Is A# same as the A# on the Beneficiary field on I-140 approval notice?





    2011 dresses Optimus Prime (RID) transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Optimus Prime had both a
  • Optimus Prime had both a



  • If your name is coorect in EAD, then you should go to SSN office and
    explain them , and if required re apply. You will get it changed. Remember SSN is going to be stuck to your lifetime. Hence better do the correct thing.





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformer 3 Dark Of The Moon
  • Transformer 3 Dark Of The Moon



  • How are you planning to celebrate and what is your new year resolution?

    party like the world is going to end in 2012 and there are only 2 more NewYear's Eve left in this world....

    Party in TimesSquare in NYC...!!!





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. transformers-Dark-of-the-moon-
  • transformers-Dark-of-the-moon-



  • I've found this site to be very helpful so far and would like to ask for some opinions on my case.

    My I-485 (EB2) was submitted in 2007 and the PD is approaching, only 5 days away based on June's VB. My girlfriend is currently with F-1 visa and we are planning on getting married asap so that she can submit her 485 before my case is approved.

    Here's the complete list that I can think of based on the research that I've done.

    Documents that my future wife's need prepare

    I-485 form
    birth certificate
    marriage certificate
    medical exam
    passport pages (I-94 card ect)
    I-20 form
    Two photos


    Documents that I need prepare

    My I-485 receipt
    ????

    Wish you everyone good luck.

    Many thanks,
    Joey

    It is very important to get married before your GC is approved. Even if you are 1 day late, you cannot file I-485 or follow to join. So its better to get married before June 1st to remove any such risk. Good luck!





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers Dark Of The Moon:
  • Transformers Dark Of The Moon:



  • designserve,

    Unfortunately, we cannot search by name. You may want to provide keywords used in your question so members can find your question. I have searched for all questions related to legal immigration in all categories and weighed my opinion one way or another.

    Let's hope the IV core takes up this issue and writes up a carefully crafted question so we can all benefit from the resulting voting.

    Now, go and have yourself some fun at a NYE party! I hope I am the only lame-o writing posts this NYE (my wife's sick and we're home).

    - V

    PS: Why Science and Tech? How is this a S&T question? Aren't we all affected equally?





    2010 Transformers Dark Of The Moon transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • As soon as I got the receipt number, I immediately started working for Company B, thus, under they're payroll.
    So, should I've entered Company B as current employer?





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • As the house will go into a recess after around a month, is anyone seeing a possibility for a congressional action regarding the three pending immigration bills in the house? �A realistic possibility?

    As per the calendar, we have time till August 4 and between September 7 & September 26, to get something done in Congress. It might be really difficult to get something done in September as that short time may be used by the congress for many high priority items.

    Recess:
    August 4 to September 7: House August Recess
    August 9 to September 7: Senate August Recess
    September 26: House Target Adjournment Date

    I am wondering, what else I could do to push our bills to fruition.

    [Participated in all call campaigns & providing recurring contribution]





    hair Optimus Prime had both a transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. feet of Optimus Prime or
  • feet of Optimus Prime or



  • Thanks..my understanding was..i am not Abondoning H! unless i use EAD for my new employment.

    Not sure though. I will be working for new emplyer not the one that applied for GC.





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. lack of Optimus Prime?
  • lack of Optimus Prime?



  • Does anyone know if you can file for I-485 on a B1/B2 or do you need to have an H4 status?

    It seems to me, you are on a B1/B2 and are contemplating a marriage to a "485 current" green card benfeciary...and subsequently filing the 485 jointly with your would be other half...

    The intention in a B class visa is very weak and its purpose very limited. It is best to not do anything while on the B visa, and relinquish the B status, then either re-enter on a stronger intent visa (H1/H4 or L1) and then file 485 or file the 485 from outside the country.

    Any change of status from a B class visa is usually looked upon with a frown by the USCIS...

    Even if you are not contemplating a marriage, but are already married for long but just happen to be in the US on a B Class visa, it is best to reliquish your B status, before doing anyting...





    hot Transformer 3 Dark Of The Moon transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Optimus Prime (above),
  • Optimus Prime (above),



  • Hi everyone,

    I'm thinking of going into graduate school next year under F-1 status, which presumably should last until the end of my program in 5-8 years. As many of us are painfully aware, students aren't allowed to work except on-campus or as part of approved OPT and CPT programs.

    My question is: is it possible for me to take out a TN (NAFTA) visa during the summer of one of my years so that I can work? F-1 and TN are both non-dual intent, so is it possible?

    Thanks,
    Vince





    house A scene from Transformers: transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. makeup lack of Optimus Prime?
  • makeup lack of Optimus Prime?



  • if your LLC is sponsoring your GC petition, then it is not possible. Your EAD will have certain conditions for employment, usually in the same line of work as the Labor Cert. Unless of course if you are a dependant EAD, then there are no restrictions on your employment opportunities.





    tattoo transformers-Dark-of-the-moon- transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. There are the staple game
  • There are the staple game



  • May be it is worth it or may be not....In www.cnn.com there is a section (on the left hand side) asking what the democrats should do first. (They are basically asking our opinion)

    I wrote down some items that I thought they should discuss, namely, in the area of legal immigration relief for EB categories.

    We probably wont gain anything out of it; at the same time, it doesnt hurt to send them our opinion.

    what say you ????

    good idea





    pictures Transformers Dark Of The Moon: transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. 2011 Transformers The Dark Of
  • 2011 Transformers The Dark Of



  • Actually your friend wants to go to the local Customs and Border Protection office, not USCIS. I would recommend calling first as many CBP offices have specific times when they will accept walk-ins for issues such as this.

    * The information here is of a general nature and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an experienced immigration law attorney. Immigration laws and procedures frequently change. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.





    dresses Optimus Prime (above), transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. TRANSFORMERS 3 - DARK OF THE
  • TRANSFORMERS 3 - DARK OF THE



  • employer should not withdraw I 140 else your AOS can be in trouble.....





    makeup Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. A scene from Transformers:
  • A scene from Transformers:



  • See you guys in the Great Falls Library





    girlfriend There are the staple game transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. KRE-O Transformers Optimus
  • KRE-O Transformers Optimus



  • I had a soft touch on my LUD for I-485 yesterday. Have received EAD card and been fingerprinted. Waiting for AP approval. Does anyone have a clue what is this in regards to?





    hairstyles lack of Optimus Prime? transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers Dark Of The Moon
  • Transformers Dark Of The Moon



  • In the last few days there is little news/action about STRIVE act. When this act was proposed all of us got excited and promised to each other to do everything to make it a success. Some of us did make phone calls to lawmakers (as per IV directions) but after that everything seems cooled down. Why are we losing our focus now?

    Yes the new Senate bill S.1035 (tightening H1B program) might have put some doubts in our minds; but can we continue our efforts on STRIVE and deal with S.1035 thru amendments when it comes to discussion. Discussion about S.1035 on our forum is fine and in fact we might have to do that to figure out how bad/good it is our specific issues. But in the meantime we have to continue our efforts on STRIVE act too.





    Thanks Guys,
    Yes its related to property matters and need to execute on a stamp paper from India, I see below from Indian Consulate, San Francisco website

    "If you are obliged to execute the Power of Attorney on a Stamp Paper from India, then please follow the �Apostille� Convention. Once the �Apostille� sticker is affixed to the Power of Attorney, the Consulate is not required to authenticate again the Power of Attorney."





    Looks nice bobdawg. Since I'm not actively updating kirupaStamps, it might be a while before I add yours up. It seems like already a long while has been up since you posted it first :P



    Blog Archive