samara ring

samara ring. 09) SAMARA MORGAN IN THE RING
  • 09) SAMARA MORGAN IN THE RING



  • Hai ,

    Sorry For The Late Reply and Thank You For All Your Responses.

    I Need The Details About " Medical Transcription " Job .
    Because Some One Told Me That We Will Get That Job Quickly .thats Why I Am Asking The Details . If You Know Please Respond To This Message .thank You In Advance.

    One is supposed to have good (English) listening and comprehension skills to do the job effectively. Need to read the tapes and prepare the transcripts.

    Since you have BS in Computers, taking up an IT job should not be that difficult.





    samara ring. Aww, crap, it#39;s the Samara
  • Aww, crap, it#39;s the Samara



  • What's the big deal, if it is not this year may be in next few years another bill will be introduced. Bills will kept being introduced and some day one of those bill will pass.

    Why should I worry about it? Do you really think you can make a difference?

    Even the answer is yes, people with late priority dates should be more worried as they are the ones who will get their GC in several years. If they are not worried, why are you?

    You know there is a saying that goes in my country, you can bring horse to water but you can't make him drink.

    So dude take it easy... Even though in 5-10 years but folks will get their GC (of course assuming other things remain constant)


    I may have early PD but it doesn't make GC is granted, rather than focus on �What�s in for me� please focus on common issue.

    Great people had not thought about themselves, they always thought about the future.

    There is old say in my country that a person who plants a tree will not be get benefited through that, but still plant it; the reason is that the person believes that the tree will give benefits to the future generations





    samara ring. #39;RING 3D#39; confirmed: SAMARA
  • #39;RING 3D#39; confirmed: SAMARA



  • I have tried this and I got my application returned. I know one more person in this forum has tried and was not successful.
    I think that EB3 has to be approved(not just applied) before EB2 approval

    Yes EB3 140 has to be approved and file Eb2 140 by attaching EB3 approval notice. I did it in same way and got EB2 140 approved with Eb3 PD on it.





    samara ring. CREDITORS the ring samara
  • CREDITORS the ring samara



  • hey thanks for your response, i appreciate it

    where di u file? and did u efile?





    samara ring. Samara from quot;The Ring.
  • Samara from quot;The Ring.



  • Hi All,

    I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.

    As per my understanding these are the options:

    1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...

    2) I can join my H1 employer...

    Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...

    Eagerly waiting for responses...

    Thanks,
    Gagan Chodhry

    Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.

    You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.

    Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    samara ring. Samara from 2002′s, The Ring,
  • Samara from 2002′s, The Ring,



  • I had LUDs on 10/05/2007, 10/07/2007, 10/09/2007 on my I-485 application after my FP appointment. I do not know what it means though.

    I had lud's on same dates after fp as yours, I really don't know what it means.





    samara ring. Samara The Ring
  • Samara The Ring



  • Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    The information you posted is not sufficient to provide any opinion. If you post complete details of your case, then someone can thro some light.





    samara ring. THE RING quot;SAMARAquot; by ~megato18
  • THE RING quot;SAMARAquot; by ~megato18



  • If they take the trouble of selecting multiple applications from the same employer, I dont doubt that anybody with multiple applications (even from different employers) will get either rejected or get questions.





    samara ring. Samara, that wet girl from The
  • Samara, that wet girl from The



  • (Punjabi) Holi gairan nal khadee too batheree , sadee vari rang mukiya

    Translation:
    You played Holi with everybody else, but when my turn came , you ran out of color.





    samara ring. Creepy Samara
  • Creepy Samara



  • It's too late for that. We have so much of paperwork allready done!!!





    samara ring. The Ring
  • The Ring



  • navin I am also in the simillar situation. Still couldn't decide what to do?:(





    samara ring. Samara - The Ring - Face Up by
  • Samara - The Ring - Face Up by



  • I think you missed the USCIS update. You can file till Aug 17th. So its the same amount of time one month from now.

    I read some where that filing is allowed to Aug-17, but the new fees will effected on 01-Aug although July filers.

    Correct me If I'm wrong.





    samara ring. Samara #39;The Ring#39; Horror Movie
  • Samara #39;The Ring#39; Horror Movie



  • Guys, things may not be great, but you know what - "what does not kill me only makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche

    Hope this diwali bring great things for us.





    samara ring. samara ring.
  • samara ring.



  • It is not illegal to sell applications. It is illegal to work without authorization. Please note the semantics and the technicality.

    If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.

    In short ... go ahead and do it. As sac-r-ten says go ahead and live your dream .. develop your apps, create wealth and dont worry about stupid man-made rules to encumber people ... :-)

    PS : Please recommend a good objective - C / Cocoa book for Mac/iPhone programming..

    It is illegal to derive income by selling iphone apps.
    For F1 students, any off campus employment must be related to their area of study and must be authorized by your school's designated official...

    see: USCIS - Students and Employment (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=e34c83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e34c83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD)

    Again, you are not supposed to derive any income by selling iphone apps.

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Please do not take this as a legal advice.





    samara ring. samara ring. Samara. Scream
  • samara ring. Samara. Scream



  • Hello Folks,

    We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.

    Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
    Date: Saturday, November 10th.
    Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.

    I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!

    PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.

    Thank you in advance! :)


    Southern California IV members,

    There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.

    For more information, join us at our yahoo group:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/





    samara ring. how Samara#39;s terror began.
  • how Samara#39;s terror began.



  • Hi all,

    I got my H1-B approved last year (through the lottery) and my start date was 10/01/07. My company was not doing well and so did not hire me until end of Nov. I have been continuously working since then. I did not receive any pay in 2007 and my company has been lagging behind on pay checks.

    Problem: I have received pay checks only till Dec 15th, 2007. Till date, I have not received my W2 for 2007. My husband has filed a tax extension and we have time until 10/15 to file our tax now.

    Questions:

    1: Can my company issue a W2 for 2007 now ?

    2: What are the impacts of not getting a W2 in a year, even though you have legally worked for a company ?

    3: My husband has filed for his GC and is currently waiting for his I-140 and I-485 (both filed concurrently last summer). Will there be any problems in my I-485 because of my W2 issue ?

    4: Is there a problem if my husband files a joint return without my W2 ? Is it even possible ? I do have my SSN and that is the only info that is being asked about me while filing the tax.

    Thanks in advance.

    You company must provide you the W2. Otherwise its illegal. Ask them to give you the W2 or contact IRS/DOL





    samara ring. Samara Morgan Killed Noah
  • Samara Morgan Killed Noah



  • H1B is considered a dual intent visa and spouses of H1B beneficiaries have a difficulty proving non-immigrant intent that is required for F1. If the primary applicant has I-140 approved, it is even more difficult. As a result, my wife did not pursue the F1 option. Instead, she is enrolled in college as a H4 dependent. H4 dependents under certain circumstances are eligible for instate tuition. However, they are not eligible for teaching & research assistantships. They are also not eligible to OPT (because it is a form of employment.)

    Nag





    samara ring. FIMO - Samara The ring by
  • FIMO - Samara The ring by



  • there is usually a respond by date on the RFE. In my case it was slightly beyond 12 weeks....





    samara ring. the act of Samara Morgan,
  • the act of Samara Morgan,



  • I think if it is voted then it will pass. It also has Senator Chuck Schumer�s (D-NY) amendment (2448) provision.
    It should get more Democrat votes this time.





    Hi Dhundhun,

    Sorry for my late response. After thinking long and hard, I have actually taken ARRA for my health insurance. I have decided not to go for Unemplyment. I read about a specific case somewhere online where an applicant got a RFE on his 485 after applying for unemployement. I am not sure if RFE was because of unemployement, but on that forum a lot of people suspected that applying for umpl could be one of the reasons.
    For me, I was really running out of options, without ARRA, health insurance would have costed me over $1500 so I went for it.

    Thanks

    A friend of mine was laid off few months back and he applied for unemployement benefits. USCIS called his company to check his employement situation before making a decision on his case (he was current at the time). The company said he was laid off and so his 485 was rejected. he has filed a MTR. I dont think the unemployement had anything to do with it. But its better not to apply for any government aid if possible. There are many people who have applied for unemployement. It would be interesting to find out if they had issues during the 485 approval





    I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
    If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
    I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
    Thanks,

    As someone already mentioned you can go for rollover IRA - most of major investment companies offer this (infact will be eager to get any business).

    Its a bad thing that your previous company is asking to move funds - but in a way its a blessing in disguise. In many companies (and their 401k custodians like Fidelity) - they allow to continue your funds in the 401k even after you leave the company - but as a non-employee you would incur more expenses and/or closed for some investing options. So continuing in the older 401k is not a great option in most cases (unless your previous 401k had very good funds which are now closed for new investors). Rollover IRA's are also good for another reason - you have more investment opportunities. In most of 401k's the number of available mutual funds are limited - but in rollover IRA it becomes much more flexible (I have a Fidelity rollover IRA account and has many funds and also an option to trade stocks). When I moved from one of my former employers (a top software company) I was too lazy to do anything and left it there for next five/six years; later as I gained more financial knowledge I digged into the funds and fees and came to know how much more I was charged as a non-employee - then moved to my current rollover IRA.

    If you are more adventurous, there are other options as well. You can rollover into a self-directed IRA that allows to invest you in small private companies. There are a few custodians who allows this. Lets say someone has 10K in former 401k account - rolling over into a IRA with traditional fin. companies like Fidelity will give you access to many mutual funds and stock; with a small set of specialized custodians you can invest this 10K in a startup or even in real-estate. The custodian helps in the documentation so that you and the new company are very clear about everything. The key is you cannot be the owner of the company or real estate that you are investing but you can invest in a friends company or real-estate. I went to this route for one of my account and invested in a friends company who own commercial real-estate - with a 8% annual return rate for last year I can say its my best performing investment account. Obviously this is not for everyone and need lot of leg work and an ideal opportunity to go for this - but thought of giving out my experience anyway.



    Blog Archive