ipod 4gb

ipod 4gb. Apple iPod Nano 4GB MP3 Player
  • Apple iPod Nano 4GB MP3 Player



  • Hi Dhundhun,

    Thanks for your response.
    to your question:

    .. It should be OK to take job with Y (assuming that you have I-797 from Y with I-94) and then getting Visa stamped when new passport arrives.

    VenuK: I wish its that simple... On I-797 from Y it doesn't have I-94 number on it anywhere. since its through consular processing.
    In order to work with Y, i have to get stamped first then only pay stubbs are generated. This was the understanding, when owner of Y ,company Y Attorney and myself were in the conference call discussion.

    advices are always appreciated

    Pls let me know...

    With Thanks,
    Venu





    ipod 4gb. Apple iPod 4GB in Karachi
  • Apple iPod 4GB in Karachi



  • Hello Immi Gurus,
    Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:

    1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?

    2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?

    3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?

    Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...





    ipod 4gb. ipod nano 4gb, ipod nano 3rd
  • ipod nano 4gb, ipod nano 3rd



  • I am going to file my EAD by my self. My I-485/AP was filed my my laywer on 11th july. I





    ipod 4gb. 16 GB iPod Mini 6GB 4GB
  • 16 GB iPod Mini 6GB 4GB



  • We have our own agenda as they have theirs, But We can ask them to
    correct information which is not correct. Otherwise we will create a parallel
    graph and point their mistakes and they are free to correct ours.

    If someone looks up on net, he/she should see correct information, If
    someone searches numberUSA it should also see our site with correct graphs.

    We should never fudge number to prove our point, Because we are real people with real issues, which affects our lives in real way ... not idealogues .. where ideaology is above everything(even nonrefutable hard facts or humanity).

    I request people on this forum to be careful what they write, We should only
    question the incorrectness of the statment without becoming personal , dis-respectful or vengeful, because our fight is born from need not from hatred.

    All of us need to also further our qualifications and skills to show ourselves in best light and be able to show our achievents in constructive way to get the best deserved treatment from american lawmakers.And beleive me they
    have shown time and again that they are pragmatic people, we just need to educate them about our issues..which
    IV is doing in a great way.

    Also we need to correct what they ahve said about us "guests don't want to go back" to point that we are here on dual intent.



    Thanks,





    ipod 4gb. Ipod 4gb Manual. ipod Nano
  • Ipod 4gb Manual. ipod Nano



  • I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...

    When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying us to use ssn# for federal tax filing and we have revoked your ITIN..


    HTH,

    Is it just a simple letter or is there a form ?
    We did not get the formal letter when we applied for ITIN. When we called they just gave us the number over phone, so I don't have instructions on what to do with ITIN when you get SSN.





    ipod 4gb. Apple Ipod 4gb Mini
  • Apple Ipod 4gb Mini



  • the reason she was denied is because she is young

    It is so difficult to analyze visitor visa denials. There are instances of refusing visas to one spouse's parents but giving them to the parents of the other. So it is not an issue of young or old though we may rationalize it that way. These refusals are generally based on the clause the applicant does not have sufficient ties to home country. I for one have not seen an instance of direct family members of H1-B's overstaying but nevertheless I think it primarily depends on which side of the bed the consular officer climbed out in the morning.





    ipod 4gb. Apple Ipod 4gb Shuffle
  • Apple Ipod 4gb Shuffle



  • I have got the I-485 denial notice. I am the primary applicant and my wife is dependent application. The denial notice was based on an RFE which was not responded (Basically neither my lawyer nor ourselves received the RFE notice, we directly
    received the denial notice). Before we got the 485 denial notice, our status are as follows:
    Myself : WOrking on H1 B (Primary Applicant)
    Wife : Working on EAD.

    Attorney sent the necessary paper work to USCIS 2 weeks back.2 weeks passed away and there is no update from USCIS. The status online still says that the I485 is denied.

    1)Can my wife continue to work on EAD ?
    2)What is the status of the EAD now ?
    3)Should we have to wait for the case to be reopened before she can join work on EAD ?





    ipod 4gb. IPod Shuffle 3g Gets Candy
  • IPod Shuffle 3g Gets Candy



  • found out today my EAD status finally changed to card production i'm so happy...i hope everyone get theres EAD soon, i know the wait is a pain in the @##... How many days you guys think before i get my card on hand? thanks for any reply..


    EB3------NEBRASKA ( LIN-***-*** *****)
    RD: I-485,I-765,I-140------July 27,2007
    ND: September 4,2007
    FP:October 11,2007
    AED: Card Production Ordered---- October 1, 2007





    ipod 4gb. Ipod nano 5th 1.3mp Camera 4GB
  • Ipod nano 5th 1.3mp Camera 4GB



  • Does the passport have to be valid for at least 6 months at the time of filing 485?





    ipod 4gb. ipod-shuffle-3rd-generation-
  • ipod-shuffle-3rd-generation-



  • Thanks Tampacoolie...I don't know how I have to persuade my lawyer/representative...guess have to deal with him carefully and politely...they think that we are the lawyers and we know everything..ofcourse may be ...sometimes esp at this point, we have to notify...if we miss this opportunity, no way to appeal also..and u never know when PDs will be current again....

    Anyhow thanks guyz for ur suggestions...





    ipod 4gb. iphone 4gb price. Ipod 4gb
  • iphone 4gb price. Ipod 4gb



  • Another group with help of IV, to suck the blood by sponsoring H1s...

    Believe me , at least 80% of this so called enterpreneurs will end up like present H1/desi employers/blood sucking companies

    Of course 20% will be real good with clean intentions.

    I bet...As i saw so many people in the same manner.

    My close friends got GC and now sucking people with H1s , after just registering LLC with state secretary by paying 100$ reg fees and filing few H1s with INS





    ipod 4gb. iPod shuffle 4GB
  • iPod shuffle 4GB



  • Does anybody know what is the current fee for H1B transfer (from one employer to another), and how long does it take.

    $ 320 filing fees + $ 1500 employer fees = $ 1820

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f56e4154d7b3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    ipod 4gb. 4GBあれば、十分!
  • 4GBあれば、十分!



  • Heights of stupidity , does the child play with toys or its parents, why do they care about legality of parents !!
    ----
    Albaman & gcseeker:
    I am not an expert on this issue but per my understanding Contract law states that minors can't enter into a "valid" contract except for "necessities." Therefore, the need of their guardian's status. Also, these babies will get the $25K bond money when they become adults. I haven't read the Ts&Cs but am pretty sure about that





    ipod 4gb. Pictures of ipod nano 4gb pink
  • Pictures of ipod nano 4gb pink



  • You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I left one job on Nov 24th and joined my next on Dec 6th (almost 2 weeks). I willingly took a break since I was moving to a new city and needed time to check out neighborhoods and find a new apartment, etc.
    If you didnt move, just say you needed to take a break and spend time with family or travel around or whatever. Most americans i know take atleast a week or 2 off between jobs so its perfectly normal.





    ipod 4gb. Old iPod Shuffle – dead and
  • Old iPod Shuffle – dead and



  • The December bulletin is extremely frustrating.

    Does anyone suggest another DC rally or another media campaign could bring some attention to our plight? I am up for either/both.

    Super..if you are all charged up join your state chapter today and brainstorm with your peers and lets fight this together..but first things first JOIN YOUR CHAPTER..





    ipod 4gb. ipod 4gb. Ipod 4gb Silver. Nono 3rd gen 4GB silver.
  • ipod 4gb. Ipod 4gb Silver. Nono 3rd gen 4GB silver.



  • Thanks...

    adjusted Gross Income:)





    ipod 4gb. as the other 4GB iPod
  • as the other 4GB iPod



  • This company is on the wrong side of the law. Please read H1B laws from DOL(Department of Labor) site.

    Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)

    Employee Rights
    H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.

    U.S. workers and job applicants may also have certain rights under the H-1B programs. U.S. workers employed by an H-1B dependent or willful violator employer may not be laid off within 90 days before or after the employer files a USCIS petition to employ an H-1B worker in an essentially equivalent job. In addition, an H-1B dependent employer or willful violator must offer the job to any U.S. worker who applies and is equally or better qualified for the job than the H-1B alien worker. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate complaints of failure to hire qualified U.S. workers.

    No employer of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 workers may intimidate, threaten, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any employee, former employee, or job applicant for disclosing violations of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 provisions or for cooperating in an official investigation of the employer's compliance.

    U.S. workers and H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 workers may also examine the public disclosure documents that the employer is required to maintain that provide information about the employer's compliance with the attestation elements.

    Complaints about non-compliance with H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 labor standards may be filed with a local Wage and Hour Division office.
    U.S. Department of Labor — Wage and Hour Division (WHD) — District Office Locations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm)

    If you want to complain about this employer, fill in WH4 (http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/wh-4.pdf)form and send it to one of the following offices
    Northern New Jersey District Office
    US Dept. of Labor
    Wage & Hour Division
    200 Sheffield Street, Room 102
    Mountainside, NJ 07092
    Phone:
    (908) 317-8611
    1-866-4-USWAGE
    (1-866-487-9243)
    Joseph Petrecca
    District Director

    Southern New Jersey District Office
    US Dept. of Labor
    Wage & Hour Division
    3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. 216
    Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
    Phone:
    (609) 538-8310
    1-866-4-USWAGE
    (1-866-487-9243)
    Pat Reilly
    District Director

    Also let your friends know that it is illegal for the employer to ask money for H1B processing and also making you sign a bond.





    ipod 4gb. apple ipod 4gb nano
  • apple ipod 4gb nano



  • so why dont you look at the palnets and tell us what the futre hold for us.. you are doing on astroqury.com

    Lets see what the future holds for us.

    Hold on snhn:

    rbharol is right in saying once it is filed in one category can not be changed. If you want to retain the PD from one category to another, you need to start the process in the category you wanted and ask USCIS to retain the PD from the other category. there is no astroqury.com intervention is required here.





    ipod 4gb. 2.2 inch ipod nano 5th mp4
  • 2.2 inch ipod nano 5th mp4



  • You will need to have your H1 amended to show that you are employed part time. You should be fine with that.


    My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.





    Varumo_varatho,

    Your 140 is filed based on your labor and it is denied now. How will USCIS allow you to extend your H1B with a denied I-140? Technically once you filed I-140 then the labor has no value and you have to take action based on I-140. The rule is you can extend your H1B based on your pending labor or pending I-140 or approved I-140. That means once you file I-140 then do not hold your breath to file an H1B extension based on your labor.

    Can you tell us your personal experience that how you got your H1B extended with your I-140 denial?

    If you don�t know anything please do not give your 2 cents here. Nobody asked your wrong opinion and no one is longing for you to post some false information here.

    I would suggest you to change your screen name to Thriyumo_Thriyatho

    Dear Mr. Rude Know it all aka austin gc,

    I guess u meant theriyumo theriyatho(thriyumo thriyatho??). It suits you well.

    I would appreciate if you keep your suggestions to yourself. keep your corrections/suggestions to the topic as i was not addressing you or anyone is personal. Guess the basic manners of "non personal attacks in public forums unless personally addressed" evades your pea brain. Do not address me anymore, post about the topic to keep it a healthy discussion. It is one thing if you corrected me / its another that you had to talk about my 2 cents and suggest me names. Do not bother attacking me personally , you will be ignored !.

    On the topic, the thread opener can talk with his lawyer on what i posted.

    Even if the current 140 is delayed/denied(God forbid) for any reason, he can always file for another fresh 140 on the same labor. The labor does not get cancelled as long as the first 140 was filed within 180 days of the approval of labor.

    Robert, unless the 140 had a issue with some educational req in labor that you do not meet, you will be able to keep your same PD, even in the worst case scenario of filing for a fresh 140.





    Hello frnds,

    Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.

    Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.

    Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.

    Thanks,
    Hydubadi.:confused:



    Blog Archive