european wallpaper

images european wallpaper. european wallpaper. Offical EU Wallpaper 1024x768
  • Offical EU Wallpaper 1024x768



  • I applied for my labor in July and my PD is July 2007. If I get approved before August 17 then will I be able to apply for I140/485 before August 17th.





    wallpaper Offical EU Wallpaper 1024x768 european wallpaper. EUROPEANUN wallpaper android -
  • EUROPEANUN wallpaper android -



  • Initially I paid all the fees for I-485 and EAD filing. Now I need to renew my EAD, who should pay renewal fees [Employee or Employer]. Employer paid for H1B expired in March'08. Current EAD will expire in Sep' 08.:)





    european wallpaper. European Gigolo Wallpaper
  • European Gigolo Wallpaper



  • I am a July 2007 filer and he expects an RFE for employment verification on my case.





    2011 EUROPEANUN wallpaper android - european wallpaper. european wallpaper.
  • european wallpaper.



  • On the flip side, I know people who have gotten selected in DV the very first time. Like you said, that's why it's called a lottery. Anything can happen.

    Does anyone know if it makes any difference if you file early or late? I know it's supposed be completely random but does anyone have any theory on how you might have a better chance? My take is that if you file too early (first few days) and if (with a big if) there is a bug in system then your application might get lost. So let the bugs be fixed in first few days and then file.


    This is my strategy. I play my entry in the early weeks and play my wife's entry towards the end.





    european wallpaper. european wallpaper.
  • european wallpaper.



  • I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008

    I do not see any harm in replying to an RFE even if it is late. You should really be pushing your employer and attorney to respond to this RFE at the EARLIEST.

    It might also help to give a reason as to why you were late in responding.





    european wallpaper. european wallpaper.
  • european wallpaper.



  • Some one gave me negative feedback on this thread.
    To that person, why not you come out in open and discuss your problem.





    european wallpaper. european wallpaper.
  • european wallpaper.



  • Hello,

    I seemed to have fixed the problem, my father has a Nikon D40x and we read his manual on cleaning, since the D40 and the "X" are very similar.

    We cleaned the low pass filter I believe, by using the mirror lock-up option in the camera.

    I am now very very happy there is no dirt :)

    This thread can be locked or deleted.





    2010 European Gigolo Wallpaper european wallpaper. european wallpaper.
  • european wallpaper.



  • If its I-94# whatever is your latest number, from Actual I-94 card or I-94 attached with the latest H1 renewal/extention

    The A# is assigned the first time that you apply for I-485.
    It is not the number on I-94. That number is everytime they issue a new one when you enter the US.





    european wallpaper. European and American models
  • European and American models



  • Hey thx a lot guys for all your help....
    To (M306M),
    The priority date for Family Based First Preference is 15 Mar 2002, and my grandfather who is a citizen filed for my mom's Greencard in April 27 2002.
    Hope this helps....

    Family Based (FB) quota works differently from Employment-based (EB) for green cards. This forum is geared towards EB so you may not get a lot of help here...

    As far as extending her H1B goes, if there have been no other Employment-Based GC applications filed on her behalf, I dont think of any way that will allow you to extend her H1B short of time outside the country recapture (as suggested above)

    Look at all the days she has been out of the US in the last 6 years and that might give you enough time to come up with options and file an extension ASAP.

    Also, if willing to take a chance, she can use the 180 day rule to stay out of status, however I would strongly recommend against that since the consequences might affect any current or future GC petition..





    hair european wallpaper. european wallpaper. European scenery - green
  • European scenery - green



  • Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.

    1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?

    2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.

    3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?





    european wallpaper. European attractions
  • European attractions



  • from an old article: http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/H1BSummary.pdf?popup=false

    Here is an outline of my proposal:
    � To be eligible to an H-1B, the employer would be required to have not have laid off Americans
    in similar jobs within the last 6 months, and not employ H-1Bs in more than 15% of its technical
    workforce.
    � An employer who wishes to hire an H-1B would be required to advertise the job on a central Dept. of
    Labor (DOL) Web page for 30 days. If the employer did not hire an American during this period, the
    employer would have automatic permission to hire the H-1B.
    � The wage paid to an H-1B would be required to be at least the national median for all workers in the
    field, including those with all levels of experience.
    � After hiring the H-1B, the employer would update the entry in the database, stating the qualifications
    of the H-1B who was hired.33
    � The visa would be valid for 3 years. During this time, the worker could move from employer to
    employer at will, providing that each new employer goes through the 30-day ad procedure on the
    DOL database.
    � If the worker were to stay employed in the tech field for all but 60 days during the 3-year period, the
    worker would be deemed as having proved his/her value to the economy, and would automatically be
    granted permanent-resident (i.e. green card) status.
    � If on the other hand, the worker were to become unemployed for more than 60 days, he/she would be
    required to leave the country within 15 days.





    hot european wallpaper. european wallpaper. Free European TGV French
  • Free European TGV French



  • I guess USCIS is counting 90 days from the notice date though USCIS website clearly state that the 90 days are from filing. I called USCIS several times and every time i got the answer that the system is not allowing them to file service request as 90 days are not completed.
    My lawyers also replied and said that the USCIS is counting 90 days from notice date.


    Service Center - NSC
    Filed - July 26th
    RD - July 27th
    Notice Date - Aug 31st
    FP - Oct 10th
    LUD on 485 - Oct 18th
    No LUD on AP/EAD yet.





    house european wallpaper. european european wallpaper. of European wallpaper that
  • of European wallpaper that



  • Has anybody changed from Attorney to No Attorney? G-28 form has instructions on how to change an attorney, but there is nothing to cancel it altogether.





    tattoo european wallpaper. european wallpaper. Deuce Bigalow: European
  • Deuce Bigalow: European



  • Go to Home page and click on Press Room. You can see updates for Aug, July.

    What do you think..I would not have done that before posting that:)

    I still don't see it...hope its not my cache issue. Will clear it and try again.





    pictures european wallpaper. european wallpaper. EU Flags Live Wallpaper for
  • EU Flags Live Wallpaper for



  • I checked my current labor certification. it has the following details :

    ETA FORM 9089
    A) PREVAILING WAGE INFORMATION
    SOC/O*NET(OES) CODE
    15-1031.00
    OCCUPATONAL TITLE
    COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEER

    B) JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
    JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER(THIS IS CURRENT)

    C) IDENTIFY THE JOB TITLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATE OCCUPATION:
    PROGRAMMER ANALYST OR SYSTEMS ANALYST

    D) JOB DUTIES
    CREATE TEST PLANS, TEST CASES AND ANALYZE USER NEEDS AND CREATE AND
    MODIFY APPLICATION SOFTWARE USING VARIOUS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES


    My question is based on the above can i switch to another field like SAP for example. I am not sure if companies will be ready to give me a offer letter with the above text for a SAP job.

    Any ideas friends?

    There is no hard and fast rule in this matter. "Same or similar" is very vague. My guess is that if new work field is not drastically different you should be fine. But for AC21 application, as I hear, you need do nothing unless there is an RFE. Guidelines given by USCIS to their field office on AC21, seem to advise them to be quite lenient.





    dresses Free European TGV French european wallpaper. Wallpaper-15155 Design
  • Wallpaper-15155 Design



  • ya , in ur words agents

    as many have replied to you, again I underline this -in the first place you wouldn't have applied two h-1b's - ended some*one*s dream of coming here & work like you.

    don't take me wrong. this is your *homework* dude...something you have to do from your part - I would do some little research, check with dudes who are working on either firms, look back their little history. it is important for you just do that. or this is not the place to discuss who is best employer and best place to live. there are numerous forums do exists - you can google it.

    All the best.





    makeup European and American models european wallpaper. european wallpaper. european
  • european wallpaper. european



  • It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
    So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..

    If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.





    girlfriend Deuce Bigalow: European european wallpaper. European Wallpaper(China
  • European Wallpaper(China



  • Thanks SatyaRaj and Paskal.





    hairstyles European attractions european wallpaper. European Union Live Wallpaper
  • European Union Live Wallpaper



  • If this is derivative, then how come H1 obtained should be counted towards H4. H1 is standalone and should not be counted.

    Again, my wife is on H4 for 6 years and I did not get into 485 stage. Now she wants to go to India and come back after a one year break. If she comes back after a year on new H1, it would be fine for her. If she come back on H4, can she get a H1 after one year?

    Any idea, whether this is possible?

    I'm not a lawyer, but my assumption would be that this is cannot be changed by an USCIS memo. Why? Because H4 is simply a derivative status which means that it obeys all the rules pertinent to the primary beneficiary's status plus additional restrictions imposed to the particular classification by law. H status is restricted to 6 year continuous presence in the US.
    It would be helpful to find the definition of a derivative status; INA does not provide such definition, but I'm sure they wouldn't be using these words loosely without a proper definition.
    So my guess would be is that the answer to the question of "decoupling" H4 and H1b time will boil down to the answer to another question: what really defines a derivative status.





    The sooner you get the stability that your GC brings, the easier it is for you to:
    1. stop wasting money on renewing EADs/APs/ extending your H1B's
    2. buy a house, stop wasting money on rent, build equity!
    3. look for better job opportunities, the sky is the limit if you have the skills!
    4. even within your present job, negotiate a better increment!

    the list is long... (like you didn't know about it:) ) !

    So... invest now in your future and sign up for a monthly contribution!

    You know you will thank yourself you did!

    I know I know... there is always the inevitable urge for "instant" gratification.... so here is the deal... the next 4 folks who do it and PM me will win a year long subscription to Readers' Digest!





    Also from Attorney blogs ---- If the employer does not file a new LCA (and you are not in a position to ask for it or quit the job), send a mail to Employer asking for a copy of new LCA as of first day of work in the new site. By law , it is employer's responsibility to file a new LCA and give a copy to you. If you send the mail, it is a proof that you have been trying to be on right side of law and employer is at fault.

    If in future, you are held accountable for falling out of status, attorneys will probably be able to convince CIS that it is not your fault and save your case.



    Blog Archive