dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid

images Dominique Strauss-Kahn and dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. The hotel maid, 32,
  • The hotel maid, 32,



  • plainspeak,

    i know a thing or two about this eb related immigration. i agree people should not suffer for years together to get a perm. res card, and that too, people who may have been in the line ahead of others.

    however, i dont think it is just not being ahead that creates this spill over thing. unused visas first go to eb1, then to eb2 and then to eb3. i think, that is correct. now, my view about this categorization is that, eb1 -- outstanding people, eb2 -- better qualified, eb 3 -- skilled but not qualified in terms of degree or experience, whatever. (pls understand, i am not degrading eb3 people, i have loads of very close friends in eb3 who are extremely intelligent and i can tell you, can easily compete with the eb2 guz, as far as knowledge etc goes).

    but, there is a reason for this division and just for that reason, visas have to go thru eb2 before eb 3. if that is not the case, they wont put people who go for NIW in eb2, it wud have been in eb 3 or a completely separate category.

    u did mention to someone that u dont want to convert to eb2 or something in those lines, but i believe everyone should try to get to eb 2 (get masters, or after getting the experience), there is nothing wrong in doing so. (if u feel that i shud not be giving u advice, then just ignore the above few lines)

    i believe some of things people pointed out like visa recapture, not counting the dependents etc are the kind of things where IV should focus energies. this is good for all immigrants

    bottomline: i believe it is wrong to distribute remaining visa no.s to eb3 category before servicing eb 2, becoz i thought, the categories were specifically created to prioritize.

    and please, bear in mind, i am not saying this coz i am eb2. i thought logically that was correct. and, i do easily qualify for eb 1 as well. just did not care abt a gc. i dont care abt it even now. my thinking: if it happens, good, if not, i dont care, i can always go back home-jai hind.
    Mr Syendu after replying to all abusers my mind has pretty much been fogged up. Contrary to oipinion i am also working while blogging so there is the added pressure.

    So now having read through your post (I appreciate no abuses) i get the jist of what you are saying so forgive me if i do not reply line by line so here is my answer

    EB1/EB2/EB3 rule was never disputed by me. That is law and will never chaange. i dont like it but i will go with what is the law.

    Yes i will NOT convert to EB2 because i have already spent time and energy for the first GC app. (In case any abuser is wondering the gc was paid by company so it is not the lack of funds or lack of companies willing to file for EB2 for me which is stopping me). Sure people are converting and all the best to them, but my point is what about people who cannot convert. Maybe someone has got 2 kids and single earner and he does not have the time or money to do a masters. Maybe some one is so tired working a job which is busting his or her ass off and has no energy to do that. If we think about it there are a whole lot of reasons why a person cannot do a masters. And to that complexities there are very few companies which are willing to sponser EB2 nowadays

    So my plain speak is that just because every member in IV has a masters and is in EB2 or can do masters and convert from EB3 to EB2 does not mean that the majority of people out there can do the same so IV members giving advises like below ar enot only impracticle but also broder on hig handedness. Their contention is that we did it why can you not. If you cannot you must be a low skilled person who has scrapped through into the country and deserves to wait a long time for a visa.

    Please remember that EB2 or EB3 is not a straighjacket and theri are people in both the groups who do not belong there and belong in the other group


    Just for information i do have a masters

    Visa recapture and not counting the dependents will help the immigration community only if it happens. I see nothing on the horizon which says that it will happen. As another iV member pointed out no immigration friendly bill has come for debate in the last 4 years and that is with a democratic majority which is immigration friendly as some IV members like to point out. So with such a situation piece meal efforts must be made but piece meal efforst should be directed to the heavily retorgressed community because teh big bills if and hwne they happen will fololow teh regular rule anyway

    And finally i would like to say you have been most polite and respectfull and i am honoured to discuss thiongs with you

    JAI HIND





    wallpaper The hotel maid, 32, dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • I am an Indian citizen working in USA as a Software Engineer since June 2003. I have an approved i140 (EB2, PD - Nov 2005) from my previous employer. My 2nd H1B is getting over in June 2009. My current employer has not yet filed PERM application for me. I was wondering, if I will be able to get 3 year extension based on i140 from previous employer once 6 years of H1B are over in June next year? I know that my old employer has not revoked my i140 neither anyone else used it.

    Also what happens if Nov 2005 date becomes current before I filed for H1B extension using i140 ie can I still get extension using this i140?

    Thanks.





    dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • I am in the 6th year of my H1b.expires end august 2008.I have applied for I-140 in may of 2008 after my labor got audited and finally approved in may2008.My labor application was in sept 2008.I can probably recapture the time spent outside the country to take it past 1 year of labor certificate application(in order to apply for H1b extension).can i avail of premium processing for my i140 to get a possible 3 year extension or not.to me it seems not given that as per USCIS website :

    USCIS is limiting Premium Processing Service for Form I-140 petitions that are filed on behalf of aliens:

    Whose sixth year will end within 60 days;
    Who are only eligible for a further extension of H-1B nonimmigrant status under section 104(c) of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000 (AC21); and
    Who are ineligible to extend their H-1B status under section 106(a) of AC21.
    Section 104(c) of AC21 permits applicants to extend their stay in H-1B nonimmigrant status in increments of up to three years, provided they are the beneficiary of an approved Form I-140 and an immigrant visa is not immediately available. Section 106(a) of AC21 permits applicants to extend their stay in H-1B nonimmigrant status in increments of up to one year, provided the Form I-140 petition or underlying labor certification has been pending for at least 365 days.





    2011 Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. “Not guilty,” Strauss-Kahn,
  • “Not guilty,” Strauss-Kahn,



  • May be that immigration officer might have seen his stupid movie(s) and really got irritated. Finally when he got a chance, he let out his frustration.

    Good:) joke..





    dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. PHOTO: Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • PHOTO: Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • dilip

    With the level/kind of arguments that you are putting in your posts, I don't think you will be able to complete your MBA or will not survive working as a MBA. So, my suggestion is: save that 100,000 that you are planing to burn doing MBA. Use it for some other purpose.

    You are not able to compete with the unskilled people even though you have more than 10 years experience, how you are going to compete with MBA's that graduate from top schools from USA and India with your phony accent. Dont waste your 100,000, use it for your child's education or maybe donate part of it to IV and someone from IV might help you in getting a JOB.

    your arguments are stupid man.
    Dilip has put fwd everything in a great perspective.
    I think you should think about your plans of settling down in the US.To me your chances of survival are quite gloomy considering you don't have aptitude for basic reading comprehension(take GRE to assess your skills)if you go past a score of 400 I would be surprised





    dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • Simple. If it wasn't for that ceiling the vast majority of the visas will go to applicants from the oversubscribed countries. Now this is not a bad thing if the visas are in unlimited supply. But since that's not the case, the country ceiling ensures that even people from smaller nations will get an equal oportunity to claim a visa before all the visa are grabbed by their BIG brothers and sisters. And what's more what ever is left is given back to the oversubscribed countries.

    How can you call that unfair? Is it fair to deprive a person from a smaller country, equal chance to have go at his GC?

    "equal chance to have go at his GC"

    I don't have an issue with equal chance...thats exactly what i am asking for.





    dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn,
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn,



  • Hi,

    I found that priority date field on my I-140 receipt is empty. Will this create any problem??
    I filed concurrently lasy july and MY PD will be current next month. I applied at NSC but got transferred to TSC.

    Thanks for the answers





    2010 Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn and
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn and



  • .





    dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss Kahn



  • http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf





    hair “Not guilty,” Strauss-Kahn, dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • [QUOTE=blueyonder;338511]

    Dude you are missing his point. He did not call Tamils terrorists. he called LTTE terrorists and that is TRUE in all senses of the word.

    Its not he....Its you...yes, you are the one comng in three different IDs and supporting yourself.:eek:





    dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. a Manhattan hotel maid.
  • a Manhattan hotel maid.



  • we dont need to work after 40 we will move to Florida with all the money we make , stop stalking people , stop working just enjoy everyday on the beach and big mansion bought from the savings from the regular job and live off of free $xxxx/month earnings we make out of Amway/Quixtar . Where as you guys will be slogging in 40's and 50's





    hot PHOTO: Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. maid protest. Hotel workers
  • maid protest. Hotel workers



  • What an irony my friend. I'm arguing for people like you...who can afford to buy a home in this economy and you arguing for people(bodies in your "not every body") like me who cannot afford. Thank you for your concern, but I think it is a very good idea.
    :D
    What a Twister !!!
    Jayleno,

    You are not really interested in helping, otherwise you would have bought a house and put economy back on track. But you are taking advantage of the current situation. My point is not every body has money at present in hand to buy a house. Every body likes to spend their money and settle down here, otherwise no body would have applied for green card. This plan is proposed all of the sudden and it is not fair. If i consider people, who lost jobs because of this worst market, you are twisting the story by talking prevailing wages and illegal status. FYI, I have potential to buy a home here and currently working and making enough money here. I request you answer the question only, not twist.

    aps





    house Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Strauss-Kahn, a candidate for
  • Strauss-Kahn, a candidate for



  • ...





    tattoo Dominique Strauss-Kahn dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to
  • IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to



  • I usually just browse through these forums and I really appreciate the effort put in by the organizers. But this thread gave me an urge to respond and perhaps talk.

    Don't ever be that Indian guy in the office. Be a smart global citizen.

    Wow!!! Nice post. I like the last line you mentioned. :)





    pictures Dominique Strauss-Kahn, dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • And you have moved to the US. Participating in IV forums to see when/how the visa bulleting can be changed so your date becomes current and you get a GC and are free to hop and try to get a job of your dream. Why do you care about these things? Just wait for your card man...enjoy the wait in the line..rest of the stuff is not of your worry (unless offcourse you get laid off and then all of a sudden your patriotism wakens up...and u get all firedup to proove your mettle in your own land.?


    Leave this pseudo-patriotism in your apartment dude as u are in the land of dreams that you dreamt about. Just worry about the time it takes for u to get GC and then wait 5 years to get citizenship.





    dresses maid protest. Hotel workers dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • http://www.murthy.com/news/n_endsub.html





    makeup Dominique Strauss Kahn dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • One idiot without giving him name in comments started abusing in Hindi language.
    Dude when you have guts to put comments then put your name in it. So that I know who has issues with my comments to thread.

    And just don't give red " just for the sake of giving it make you feel happy ".


    Hey how/where do you see the comments?





    girlfriend IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. ben stein attacks hotel maid,
  • ben stein attacks hotel maid,



  • Indian democracy can throw many surprises
    I think UPA will get 273 and if that's the case then MMS
    If NDA get's 273 (which is highly unlikely) then Advani (no Modi...otherwise also Modi's communal qualifications are pretty widespread outside of Gujarat). I like the guy but seriously PM of India and CM of Gujarat are 2 different things.

    And if Third front comes to power (they just need around 200 as once they get 200 there will be breakaway groups from UPA and NDA so they can touch 273)

    then we will see real democracy (read lust for power)

    First 6 month Mayawati >> Followed by Jayalalita for 6 months >> Followed by some one from LEFT (comorades work in groups..not sure who will be graced by politburo)

    Above cycle will be repetitive >> and Govt will collapse when Mayawati will complete her second 6 months Tenure.





    hairstyles a Manhattan hotel maid. dominique strauss-kahn hotel maid. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn



  • Please give input to Mecaca on this so he can come with good template that we can use to send email to reporters..

    Every one please give your thoughts/input on this.



    I am trying an outline for sending to media + lawmakers + ...

    The following is a very rough draft without reading some of the letters posted in the thread. I will read the posts tomorrow and polish it by tomorrow evening. I will need everyone's input since I don't know all the issues.

    What happened

    USCIS announced at the time the forms were due.
    Applicants started filling forms 2-3 weeks before July 2.
    Applicants changed their schedules to submit forms.


    Advantages of EAD + AP
    Don't know all!

    Travel without visa -> saves Embassy overhead.
    Spouse can work.
    Can switch job.

    Why does it hurt

    Medical will not be valid after 1 year.
    Rejected June filers can not file.
    June filers did not file because they thought they will file in July.
    Fees more then doubling
    Name checking (which can take 1+ year) done in parallel with waiting for GC #.
    Load balancing for USCIS.
    USCIS which is supported 90% by application fee needs to care for applicants.
    Very little chance of legislative relief for a looong time.





    My question: I came to us on F1 Visa. I do not have my last name in my passport. Yes it is true ..stupid passport department missed it as they write names with hand ... passport was made when I was in high school�9th grade to be precise. I never got it corrected and came to us �visa was issued to me using FNU firstname format. When I applied for I-20 SSN, and everything in US after that I added my last name (my actual family name which got missed in passport) as us system does not allow blank last name. Note that my passport last page correctly shows my fathers and mothers last name which I have added on all my us documents like SSN, DL, � now I have been in us from past 5 years with all ( and I actually mean all) my us docs like H1, SSN, I-20, License, 495 application etc in firstname lastname format. �.. the only 2 things which are not in my first name last name format is
    1) visa which is FNU Firstname ( FNU = First name used)
    2) My passport which has just my first name and no last name

    one of my good friend got a 485 query as his first, middle and last name are mixed up with respect to his passport and 485 application. Which I feel is a much simpler case as compared to mine.

    Now my question is should I go ahead and change my name in my passport which is nothing but add my last name and get a new passport preemptively�or I should wait for USCIS decision .. Usually RFE is given 30 � 40 days to reply and I don�t think I will have time to get my passport fixed if and when RFE comes on my 485 .. the only issue I have with preemptive fixing name is sometime it is just better not to add complication to a case when it comes to USCIS �. A lawyer�s opinion is much needed and appreciated.

    Thanks for your help
    -M

    PS: my priority is Feb 2007 EB3

    Please do get your passport in order. You should have got it done a long time back. I think it is fairly straightforward procedure. You can make an appointment with the Indian Consulate and take it from there.
    Please do not wait for a RFE to do that.





    While applying EAD online, by mistake I put family name as first name and first name as last name, Now I have got RFE saying service record indicates my name is different, so send birth certhificate. Do I need to send a cover letter saying this was mistake and I swapped the name by mistake.
    Can It be corrected or it is very seroius mistake.

    Yes it can be corrected at this time. You can answer the RFE yourself and explain you mistake or ask your attorney to do so. I would suggest that contact your attorney so that you can prevent any future mistakes.



    Blog Archive