acer wallpapers

images Acer Aspire Green Wallpaper acer wallpapers. acer wallpapers. acer
  • acer wallpapers. acer



  • Labor category is not an issue here. It is the position (Manager), job roles and responsibilties listed appears to be very restrictive. Secondly, the audit has increased.





    wallpaper acer wallpapers. acer acer wallpapers. Acer TravelMate 210 Series
  • Acer TravelMate 210 Series



  • Yes! If there's nothing wrong in your EAD application (which should be none because USCIS received it), expect to receive your EAD approval on the third to last week of October.

    NSC is already approving July 2 EAD applications as of the moment; therefore, your case is very near.





    acer wallpapers. 1024×600 (Acer Aspire One,
  • 1024×600 (Acer Aspire One,



  • Good it all worked out for you. I am sure they stamped your passport on the way back into USA. Just keep track of your intrnational travel at some point it might be required, you might loose track of them if you don't have exit or entry stamps on your passport.

    Good luck,
    I did not have a exit date on the passport. At the border they just took my Old I-94 and let me go. But when i came in I got the admit stampted. I hope its not a issue right?





    2011 Acer TravelMate 210 Series acer wallpapers. Subcategory: Acer
  • Subcategory: Acer



  • Got the approval notice today :) "Welcome to the United States of America" - ironically i have been in this country for a decade now! finally the "welcome" :)

    It has been a very long journey!!! and a very frustrating one for the last few years... but the feeling that I now get is really liberating... first thing I did was thanked God for ending the seemingly endless wait that me and my wife (she didn't care as much) were in.

    I'm already thinking of the things I want to do after this new found liberation... it includes showing the middle finger to those who have taken undue advantage of my status :cool: :D and i'm not taking it anymore... I'll be a new person starting Monday!

    Just so there is no confusion... my PD was Feb 2003 EB3 but my wife's PD was EB2 April 2004... we got our freedom through her application. If anyone needs more info on how/what/when - i can share that (it had its up's and downs - mainly downs, but all's well that ends well)!

    Lastly as a token of my real support to the cause of IV I will be donating a small amount. I have donated in the past... I have participated in conversations in the past... I was not so active on other fronts but I truly believe in this organizations effort to help the community. And God willing each one of you will get this freedom soon! God Bless!

    Many congratulations..enjoy your freedom and don't forget IV ! :-)





    acer wallpapers. Acer Wallpapers
  • Acer Wallpapers



  • See the forum post linked below...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=320990&postcount=4

    See this document I posted on Scribd:

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/12822387/485vsH1b

    Thanks for responding to my post.
    The Forum post on the link says that its not necessary to have the same or similar job description when working on EAD. What will happen when I ask for EAD renewal?
    Also, what will happen when my Priority date becomes current? Will I be able to get a GC thru this I-485 since I have left the employer who filed my GC?





    acer wallpapers. Acer Computer Desktop
  • Acer Computer Desktop



  • Can you please help me with this?...I have already submitted the affidavit copy and now they want it from Registrar office. Has any one got it from registrar office in India? if so, how difficult it is and what is the procedure?

    "A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Local Registrar if the person named above was born in a city, or

    A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar�s office if the person named above was born in a village.

    If a birth certificate does not list the names of both mother and father, or the child, secondary evidence must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes, but is not limited to , copies of: medical records, school records, census records, government-issues identity cards, religious records and/or affidavits from at least TWO persons alive at the time of birth. The oldest available evidence that lists the names of both parents should be submitted."

    Thank you!





    acer wallpapers. acer wallpapers. Acer Wallpapers 741 x 573; Acer Wallpapers 741 x 573
  • acer wallpapers. Acer Wallpapers 741 x 573; Acer Wallpapers 741 x 573



  • I live in the city. Would like to register





    2010 1024×600 (Acer Aspire One, acer wallpapers. Acer Aspire Green Wallpaper
  • Acer Aspire Green Wallpaper



  • Did you get an answer to this ? I am planning to move to Connecticut and will be working in New York City, thus wanted to know if you got an answer to this question.
    NYC is pretty easy, you have to shown your passaport and you get your ID or Licensing driver application. Thank god, but what a mess! I am wondering if we are still welcome in this country, i don`t know any more....





    acer wallpapers. Acer Aspire 8930-6555.
  • Acer Aspire 8930-6555.



  • lol...nice one...You guys amuse me...:) In this time of "difficulty", its good to see all our fellow men and women in unity:)

    I agree! :)

    I surely hope that the July I-485 applications won't be returned. :)





    hair Subcategory: Acer acer wallpapers. acer wallpapers. acer
  • acer wallpapers. acer



  • Initially my case status was like whatever you said..but I got the FP and done. Now the case status says bit more like

    On September 18, 2007, a fingerprint fee biling notice for this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was mailed to you stating the reasons for the billing and the instructions to follow to submit the necessary payment. Therefore, processing of your case is suspended until we receive the necessary payment along with the billing notice we mailed to you. If you have not received this notice within 30 days of the September 18, 2007, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

    Does anyone know in the same boat?


    My wife also in the same boat. Her FP is done and now the status is showing sameway like you.I have informed the same to my lawyer and awaiting response from them.





    acer wallpapers. Acer Laptop Wallpaper
  • Acer Laptop Wallpaper



  • ^^ bump ^^





    hot Acer Wallpapers acer wallpapers. Sujibar - Acer Wallpapers
  • Sujibar - Acer Wallpapers



  • If possible, speak to the attorney directly - try not to believe the paralegals unless they have your utmost trust.

    Just my 2c.





    house Acer Wallpaper at 800x600 acer wallpapers. 1024×600 (Acer Aspire One,
  • 1024×600 (Acer Aspire One,



  • Hi Guys please help me

    Yesterday i got my receipt i check the status online the status is saying

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
    On August 21, 2007, we rejected your fingerprint fee and mailed you instructions for how to submit the necessary payment. This case is now in suspense.
    Please submit your payment with our notice as soon as possible after you receive our notice so we may resume processing of this case.


    But USCIS cashed my checks i didn't know what went worng the total amount i paid is 325+70,170,180.

    Did any guys get same kind of problem?

    Initially my case status was like whatever you said..but I got the FP and done. Now the case status says bit more like

    On September 18, 2007, a fingerprint fee biling notice for this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was mailed to you stating the reasons for the billing and the instructions to follow to submit the necessary payment. Therefore, processing of your case is suspended until we receive the necessary payment along with the billing notice we mailed to you. If you have not received this notice within 30 days of the September 18, 2007, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

    Does anyone know in the same boat?





    tattoo Acer Computer Desktop acer wallpapers. Laptop Acer Wallpaper
  • Laptop Acer Wallpaper



  • I'm providing updates here just for future reference for others -

    I called the local airport CBP office (even though my last port-of-entry was different), and talked to an officer there. They said that they will handle this issue as long as I can show my passport and visa information.

    Phew, that is a relief.

    Oh, btw it turns out that the one officer responsible for handling this is on vacation, so I have call again after 2 weeks to schedule an appointment.

    -
    DVB





    pictures acer wallpapers. Acer Wallpapers 741 x 573; Acer Wallpapers 741 x 573 acer wallpapers. Acer Laptop Wallpaper 3
  • Acer Laptop Wallpaper 3



  • One of my friends had similar denial. He approached Sheela Murthy, they did appeal MTR for him... later he got approved... Make sure you go with a good lawyer who can bring you out of the situation... I know, it would cost you little money but it's worth trying especially if your PD is pretty old... BTW, what is your priority date and 140 filing date?



    Hi folks !
    need help .
    I140 denied from NSC .got REF on 03/08 . Was for A2p.fellows got same RFE and got approved from same employer but mine got denied .Didnt get official notice yet .What are my options .please advise.
    Im on 4 ye H1b .and have option to change employer and also have option to keep the same employer and work for another employer at the same time .
    please advise !!!





    dresses Sujibar - Acer Wallpapers acer wallpapers. makeup Wallpapers, Acer . acer
  • makeup Wallpapers, Acer . acer



  • Anybody seen layoffs in software industry anywhere recently?





    makeup Acer Aspire 8930-6555. acer wallpapers. Acer Wallpaper at 800x600
  • Acer Wallpaper at 800x600



  • ^^^^^^^^

    comments from folks?





    girlfriend Laptop Acer Wallpaper acer wallpapers. tattoo acer wallpapers. acer
  • tattoo acer wallpapers. acer



  • The link is broken, can you please post the corrected link?

    Yes, it is not working today. It was basically a pensylvania law suite and USCIS memo. I have saved it at work, Will try to attach it on Monday.





    hairstyles Acer Laptop Wallpaper acer wallpapers. acer wallpapers.
  • acer wallpapers.



  • There are 2 things that you need to do and take time..
    1. Apply for FBI fingerprint clearance .. You can take fingerprints in your local sheriff's office on a standard FBI form and then send it to FBI.. takes about 2 months.
    2. Apply and get IELTS english score.. I think this has become standard now..





    You are correct but I think I am not sure if one can change employer (H1B Transfer) during that 3 Year extended H1B period after 485 denial.

    You are right. Thanks for pointing it out.

    I missed change when I mentioned new/extension of H-1B. The statement should have been

    One can work on current H-1B (irrespective on basis it was approved), until the H-1B petition is revoked or canceled or expired. However, beneficiary is not eligible for new/change/extension of H-1B status after I-485 denial


    .





    Got following email today on my daughters case today. NSC July Filer. EB2 I Mar 2006.

    All our cases show this status now.

    Any idea what happens next?

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    Where in the email does it say that the case has been transferred to a "LOCAL" USCIS office? From your information it appears that you are a July 2007 filer. Please check your 485 receipt number, if it starts with anything other than LIN, it means that although you mailed your application to the NSC, they sent your packets to either CSC or TSC for data entry. Now that your PD is current, it is quite possible that this office is now sending your packet back to NSC (which has jurisdiction) and is now pending there.

    I say this, because, the same thing happened to me and many others whose 485 submissions were sent to difeerent offices for receipting and then those packets were sent back to NSC.

    Peace.



    Blog Archive