cameron diaz

images “Cameron went out early Friday cameron diaz. Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz
  • Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz



  • 03 is my pd..not approval date..mine was bec'ed.yes from about 01..


    Thanks for the clarification.

    If your PD is 2003, then you are waiting for 5 years, not for decade. Just FYI, saying decade (instead of 5 years) is material misrepresentation.

    Good Luck.





    wallpaper Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz Photo at
  • Cameron Diaz Photo at



  • I am saying there are problems with USCIS not just the one you are pointing out.
    My point is if more and more people like you file lawsuits against USCIS for the different kinds of injustice they think USCIS, DOL and DOS had brought on them, we ( all EB categories)will be in better shape to fight together for the bigger cause which is more predictable process and processing and closing as many loopholes as possible in the employment GC journey.

    Thank you , you are the first one to understand my message.
    Thousands of people are paying thousands of dollars to port to EB2 but they can't spare even a shameful 5 bucks to support a truly great initiative.
    By the way , I am serious about lawsuit. As it will block an easy way out for most people.





    cameron diaz. Future work for Diaz include
  • Future work for Diaz include



  • VERY GOOD START. Thanks. Atlast, I am getting lot of positive comments and thoughts about the Citizenship. Let every one start working on this. Please post your response from your Senetor on your call.

    Sarala,

    Good job in creating the thread. Around the time when you started this or little before I too created one more asking Citizenship (I'm sure many more might have, too), but I would like to push your thread just to not divert attention to too many spots.

    We will make next week as a "WEEK OF ACTION". If you see my other thread ("can we send Pizza" thread) and many others, the common routine is to get many good ideas, but not much action.

    We will gather as much support as we can till this weekend and at the same time make sure we consolidate the contact information at one place who to contact, and then starting next week, we can start sending out our message as loud as we can.
    We must push for 5 years GC and 10 years Citizenship. I know how much painful it canbe for someone after 11 years waiting for GC, wheras others with 6-7 years in US applying for Citizenship. Not that they got it, but why we did not get it.
    And we will focus on points how we can contribute in this crisis.

    Others who are directly not benefited by this action:
    Please note all your seniors will be out of the queues and you will get your numbers faster.





    2011 Cameron Diaz Photo at cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz - Her Complete
  • Cameron Diaz - Her Complete



  • Plz stop throwing mud at each other.

    US Mortogage Economy is much bigger pie in which our share sometimes minimum (people like me who did not by home) and people who bought are venting out the prices are come down.

    The fact of the matter is, anything is possible in US. Did not we hear Real Estate downs in New York and California in late 90s?
    By saying that you want to make money by selling house, you are taking risk.

    Now, if system provides a mechanism to walk away with a foreclosure, people will do it. It has been happening on Backruptcy and hence GOVT tightened it.

    The foreclosure process might also get changed in future.

    I do not know full details of ins and outs of Foreclosure so I will leave that to experts advice.
    But please stop blaming each other!!!
    This is not meant for blame game but for advice to an "co-immigrant".





    cameron diaz. Lady boy Cameron Diaz
  • Lady boy Cameron Diaz



  • Hopefully this is not a April fool joke!!!.


    Hope all the dreams come true with flying colors, like India winning the cricket match againt pakistan today, what a great match it was..

    Lets hope for the best for all. Cant wait for the next bulletin.

    Do not forget to contribute to IV, even in small amounts as even a drop in the ocean matters, for providing us all this nice platform to share info.





    cameron diaz. Diaz Cameron
  • Diaz Cameron



  • OK, unless you never initiated the EAD conversation, technically they are supposed to ask ONLY if you are legally authorized to work in the US or you need sponsership.

    OTOH I really dont like the idea of having to be quiet and hide my status. Its not something that I should be ashamed of. I have paid my dues dammit and lived here all these years. The immigraton folks should clarify this once and for all, so whoever is waiting for their GCs can think clear and hard if this shit worth it.
    After spending half my life working for this, they turn around and say its not valid for employment ? not fair.

    I was gungho with my EAD, very pleased that I could work for whoever. Seriously, I think sometimes that its better to go back. Its not like this great country is making it easy for people to contribute their skills.





    cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz - Photos of
  • Cameron Diaz - Photos of



  • bump





    2010 Future work for Diaz include cameron diaz. “Cameron went out early Friday
  • “Cameron went out early Friday



  • No you can number the names. Put 1 - and write the details with 1 labeled near everything. Same with 2. I leave it to you. If you want to fill two forms to avoid confusion, please do so.
    And yes. you need to do the exact same thing.





    cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz: we Bought
  • Cameron Diaz: we Bought



  • I got only one set of A# for both the applications. When I filed my second application I didn't have my A#. But we have mentioned clearly that there is another application that is filed on behalf of same applicant on MM/DD/YYYY.

    You are lucky. Else the case goes for this conflict resolution and can take few weeks to resolve. If someone is getting such error they can post here and I can help.





    hair Cameron Diaz - Her Complete cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz (Pic:Getty)
  • Cameron Diaz (Pic:Getty)



  • Unfortunately there is no law that clearly prohibits descrimination based on visa status (at least I am not aware of one). In fact the legal pressure is just for the opposite, that puts additional burden on the companies to make effort in hiring local workers first. The corporation can always say they have a policy to not hire someone with temporary work permit and there is no law against it. It is sad but that's how it is.

    Yes there is one. I was teaching Consumer Ed for ELL students (at high school level) and we were studying how to deal with interviews. According to the law (please refers to DOL agencies- They can help you) NO BODY can ask you if you are a citizen or legal resident during an interview. They can only ask you if you are authorized to work in USA legally. If they ask you if you are a citizen it is discriminatory and you have the right to do not answer explaining your rights. A good HR guy knows about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    So this guy from Capital One made a huge mistake to mention the EAD (he could be fired because repercussion of this email. Of course they can discriminate when they are going to make a final desition.It happens in USA a lot. If you have a pregnant woman probably you are going to choose one who is not. But this is not the point. The point is that if you tell the girl sorry but we don’t hire pregnant women they are death!!!!!


    Please find more information at DOL website. Many Universities have fliers explaining your rights in HR office.





    cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz
  • Cameron Diaz



  • Why do I get this feeling that you are an anti-immigrant on this website?

    Come clean please.

    I agree, hey TNMan, come clean.

    Where all these guys gone when Tech sector is doing real big and this side of the planet is reaping billions of dollars in profit.

    Gotcha...ok guys good job we don't care your lives go away huh ?

    Clinton is smart he brought people over here and let them pay taxes and boost atleast local economies, corporates are much smarter than these schemes they will boost or find another way to outsource.





    hot Lady boy Cameron Diaz cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz
  • Cameron Diaz



  • Story is too good :-)

    Ha ha ha ..



    I am EB2-I with a couple of US grad degrees (and same undergrad school as Rolling Flood, not that it matters to anyone except perhaps those who suppor the lawsuit). And I think this lawsuit is a bad idea because it is divisive and petty.

    There is an old Malayalam story that most people who went to school in Kerala would have read in their primary school classes. Two guys, Greedy and Jealous, pray to God. God appears and Greedy goes, "I just want double of what you give the other guy. All I want to be is to be ahead of him." Hearing this, Jealous says, "God, please make me blind in one eye."

    This lawsuit, like the story above, is a case of knifing others in the back, for no real gain. We should instead try to leverage IV's large membership for a common good, which is what has made IV successful so far.





    house Cameron Diaz - Photos de cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz Bob Hairstyle
  • Cameron Diaz Bob Hairstyle



  • Yes attorneys are all going for long weekends upto July 4th and why not they already made hell lot of money, dammit man it sucks bigtime





    tattoo Diaz Cameron cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz model | Obama
  • Cameron Diaz model | Obama



  • Several people on the forum seem to be getting fingerprint notices, EAD, AP etc. in mail.

    I am one of the few July 2nd filer who has not seen any activity on my case yet..no checks cashed, no 485 receipt, no EAD etc. etc.

    I am just trying to guage as to how many of us July 2nd filers are in this boat.... my 140 was approved from TSC, 485 was mailed to NSC..

    Application received by J. Barrett 10.25 am July 2nd



    I am waiting for the activity too. My application reached nebraska July 2nd 9.01 AM. Still no response.





    pictures Cameron Diaz - Photos of cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz
  • Cameron Diaz



  • Finally Got Email with GOLDEN WORDS.CARD is Under PRODUCTION.
    GOddluck For all of You!
    Congrats Bro!





    dresses Cameron Diaz cameron diaz. Awards, BAFTA Cameron Diaz
  • Awards, BAFTA Cameron Diaz



  • You did not turn in your H-1B I-94 at the time of leaving? You have two I-94s right now or your attorney just wants your H-1B approval for filing the extension? Will he also attach a copy of your new I-94?





    makeup Cameron Diaz: we Bought cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz - Photos de
  • Cameron Diaz - Photos de



  • After so many analysis going on, can anyone predict based on all number calculation, when My PD june EB2 June 2006 will be current... just want to get some idea, brothers help me I am weak in mathematics.

    thanks
    MC





    girlfriend Cameron Diaz model | Obama cameron diaz. Cameron Diaz#39;s boyfriend.
  • Cameron Diaz#39;s boyfriend.



  • Yes but on Monday morning it is NOT going to be current appantly. So, technically you did not send documents ( if you are getting it out on MONDAY) when they were current.

    Just imagine, overnight bulletin was revised, what should we do? They did change it,if you know what I mean?

    Guys this is a revision to the July Visa Bulletin. Meaning, even if the revision happens on July 29th to the July Visa Bulletin, it holds good for entire july.
    This is not August bulletin.

    Looks like people have misconception, that if their file goes to USCIS on July 2nd and visa bulletin is revised on July 3rd or later date, then they are safe. It is not so.
    If at all if there is a change to the August bulletin it holds good for August and not to July bulletin.

    Pls let me know if my understanding is wrong





    hairstyles Cameron Diaz cameron diaz. images and Cameron Diaz has
  • images and Cameron Diaz has



  • Over the past couple of days I have had 10 of my friends/colleagues who have signed the letter and they have been mailed out to the president. I also have copies of them to mail out to IV once I have all that I can get..

    I plan to call my Senators & Congressman's office's today too. I believe we need to get through to our friends and colleagues and talk about the issues in this letter. I have yet to come across one person who does not agree that our situation needs the attention of the administration.

    I know I can get a few more of these letters signed by the end of this week.

    Anyone out there who has more letters going out??:D

    Lets have some healthy competition!





    PD: 22nd March 2006
    Opened a SR on 7th Sept and wrote a request to local Congress man.
    Approval: 10th Sept

    Got a email approval for spouse on 10th Sept ! No changes seen in my status online but I got a response for my SR request that my case is also approved on 10th Sept, the email from SR came on 10th Sept.

    Till date no changes to my status online but when you call the USCIS toll free number, I do here my case is approved on 10th Sept.

    Just sharing my experience and thanks to Immigration voice forum.





    I saw posts of several members extremely skeptical of the whole idea, even went on calling it stupid, crazy and useless. Some made mockery suggesting sending dead fish etc. I don't see any more posts from them.

    Keeping mum now are we, eh?:rolleyes:

    Good point.

    Someone give a gold medal to the clever guys who thought of the flower campaign. This campaign has brought us more publicity than anything else we've done so far. Outstanding work.



    Blog Archive