wallpapers kids

images Girl Wallpaper 、Children wallpapers kids. Kids Wallpapers | Vinodam
  • Kids Wallpapers | Vinodam



  • I think u need EAD to apply for SSN. But once you apply for SSN , you dont need actual card to start wroking,

    http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10181.html#need

    Howdy fellow Aliens,

    My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.





    wallpaper Kids Wallpapers | Vinodam wallpapers kids. /kids/wallpapers/id2.jpg)
  • /kids/wallpapers/id2.jpg)



  • Your mention of 30 miles maximum, I believe, refers to distance to your work place. It is a lot of distance to commute at rush time. Nevertheless, Ferederick County is your best bet, where a small SFH or a good size TH can be found for your price.

    BTW, why do you need "Lots of Indians". Don't you want to be part of the main stream if you have decided to live here?

    I want to purchase an house in Washington DC/MD/VA. My office is close to Rockville. Please recommend the best place to buy an house based on the following criteria.

    1> Very good school district
    2> Low property tax
    3> Very low crime rate
    4> Rental value should be same as mortgage amount+insurance+PMI+property tax
    5> Property values should be in 300K range max
    6> Lot of Indians
    9> Maximum distance to DC should not exceed 30 miles
    10> Close to shopping places





    wallpapers kids. Children Wallpapers
  • Children Wallpapers



  • Clause 2 is the correct one, I suppose

    2) Beginning of the next fiscal yr, if you are on EAD status, then you are off the hook





    2011 /kids/wallpapers/id2.jpg) wallpapers kids. Drawing kids wallpaper in any
  • Drawing kids wallpaper in any



  • yellow :D


    My lawyer is not telling me the color of the envelope.
    Will my application be rejected ? :D :D :D





    wallpapers kids. kids wallpapers to express
  • kids wallpapers to express



  • Good news obviously but I would not jump on it. 2 reasons - we need to make sure they don't keep this practice & second, I don't trust the source of information 100% based on past information.

    I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.

    I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.





    wallpapers kids. Kids Wallpaper
  • Kids Wallpaper



  • Forget about comprehensive bills. With the gridlock in Washington, and both parties trying to gain points for 2012, nothing meaningful will happen !!!!!





    wallpapers kids. kids on block Wallpaper,
  • kids on block Wallpaper,



  • so what's the problem here.

    Just work with your attorney and employer who filed your 140 to send them the info/letter they need with details on which client you worked for and when, etc.

    BTW isn't I-485 for a future job ? How does the current work location matter ?





    2010 Children Wallpapers wallpapers kids. Girl Wallpaper 、Children
  • Girl Wallpaper 、Children



  • I got LUD on AP 3 days back.. But same status... Do anyone lese in same situation?





    wallpapers kids. wallpapers kids.
  • wallpapers kids.



  • Attorney Reddy will be on IV chat today at 9.30 PM , members can ask immigration related questions





    hair Drawing kids wallpaper in any wallpapers kids. Cute Kids Wallpapers Vol-1
  • Cute Kids Wallpapers Vol-1



  • My 4 yr old niece went in person for the visa along with an adult of course.

    What document does my niece need to bring to the embassy?
    So far she has I-20, SEVIS fee receipt, MRV receipt from post office, school letter, passport, photo 2x2, her address in US, her father statement and book account.

    Will consulate officer interview her or her mother who will be going with her?
    She is 12 going to be 13 in May does she need a letter from her parent permission to go study abroad.

    Can she say that she has her aunt which is me in the US where she will be staying with (We have the same last name) or should she say that she live in a hosted family in the US where school provided.

    Her GPA is 4.0 from her 6th grade. Her father statement is good. Is there any how that she will get deny for her student visa.





    wallpapers kids. wallpapers for kids. johny120
  • wallpapers for kids. johny120



  • Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.


    Working more is not an issue at all as long as you worked for the sponsoring employer and all the income is reported on one W2 form from the same employer for the stated job on LCA.

    On the other hand, I think you have to have "full time job" on H1 unless it is specified as "part time" on LCA specifically. So working less hours may be an issue.

    With regard to your second question: the person at the airport is Customs and Border Patrol Officer (the one who stamps I-94). You can write letter with "Dear Officer" address.

    Good Luck





    hot kids wallpapers to express wallpapers kids. Christmas for Kids Wallpapers
  • Christmas for Kids Wallpapers



  • Thanks for the info but my question is about multiple I-485 filing...

    Is is legally possible to do that ? If one could do that, will it create I-485 processing complicated ?

    Thanks





    house for Kids Wallpapers 1920 X wallpapers kids. kids crying wallpaper
  • kids crying wallpaper



  • threat of losing your job is very high..as every prediction says its going to be more bad..

    i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced


    I think we must not just wait for someone to take lead, but we must do it ourselves. We can spread the message to as many as we can. I think spending a few min a day isnt a bad idea afterall to get the attention. I read 500,000 are waiting, but where are the votes, when I login to obama site recently. At the most I could see 160-200 votes for some questions. I told three of my friends who didnt even know that the site existed. Pathetic.
    Unlesss all raise their voices, it will not be heard.. Dont wait for others for templates. Write your own stories, mention we are legal, paying taxes for 5-10 years, long waiting, can buy house, and if denied we can go back with Citizen children, and will return back after 10-15 years when kids sponsor, to consume social sec, medicare, etc.. and that we can create jobs. write ur own story, do mention we are from INdia and Eb2/3.

    Dont feel surprised to hear next week "I am sorry, but company isnt doing very well and we are not getting projects as expected, we like you for being with us for 5 years, but YOU'RE FIRED, in two weeks.. I have no money to pay. You will also loose your medical insurance. And as per law, I must cancel your H1 visa. "

    Yes, now you have enof time to really worry about and bring attention as you dont have a job and money.





    tattoo Kids Wallpaper wallpapers kids. Kids Christmas Wallpapers
  • Kids Christmas Wallpapers



  • Where did you get the numbers from?


    Just think that 40K green cards went to India last year and this year it will not exceed 10K by much. That was before BECs.
    It is a truly daunting situation.
    I however do feel there will be some solution to this mess within the next year with some sort of legislation that corporate america will push.





    pictures kids on block Wallpaper, wallpapers kids. Kids Chat Room
  • Kids Chat Room



  • It may be true that the representatives are looking forward to the elections. But we should make an effort to make them (and maybe the folks who contest against them) knowledgeable about issues faced by Skilled "backlogged" people, in the immigration circus.

    On a lighter side, sipping tea is good
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5281046.stm

    There is a good news for an ardent Tea drinker in me (the only good news happening. :) )





    dresses Christmas for Kids Wallpapers wallpapers kids. Kids Wallpaper Murals
  • Kids Wallpaper Murals



  • I received a letter from uscis/DHS on Jan 28.
    It was in response to my request about my wifes I-485 being in namecheck for a long time.

    The response stated:
    "The review of our records indicate that the investigation into your background has been completed. The processing of your case has been delayed because the requirement review is still in process."

    Does this mean that the namecheck has been completed?
    What is "requirement review"?
    Did anyone else get this type of letter?

    Wifes Case dates:
    PD - Jul 2003
    Interview Date - Jan 4 2006
    Type - Family based ( on marriage )
    Info Pass - Sep 2007
    Last FP - Oct 2007
    LUD - 10/2007 ( probably because of FP )

    Current Status:
    On October 7, 2003, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Note: If this is the wrong forum/area, please advise where is this question best suited for...
    Thanks to ALL





    makeup wallpapers kids. wallpapers kids. for Kids Wallpapers 1920 X
  • for Kids Wallpapers 1920 X



  • if you want networking and be independent then you can join Amway :D.
    am joking ofcourse





    girlfriend Kids Christmas Wallpapers wallpapers kids. Cute Kids Wallpapers
  • Cute Kids Wallpapers



  • Congrats! vempati...

    Guys, any update on receipts whose I-140 is approved at NSC and (R.MICKELS, 9:01, July 2nd)... I am still waiting on mine...





    hairstyles wallpapers for kids. johny120 wallpapers kids. Naughty Kids Wallpapers
  • Naughty Kids Wallpapers



  • IV core,

    Thanks very much for your tireless work.

    I have some serious questions to you. Hope you will answer them. I fully understand that you are all volunteers. I am not demanding anything; rather this is a request...

    1) Does IV working on any temprory EB visa fix for people waiting for 8 years? Or IV is waiting for CIR to happen?

    2) A simple one line amendment (that is easily acceptable by the lawmakers) in a must pass bill will fix the problems of long time sufferers. Does IV have anything in its agenda?

    3) Does IV beleive in bringing releif to IV members in steps or do you want to solve all members problem in one shot? If the second case is true, is it possible in this economy?

    4) Recently many immigration related amendments are debated in congress; not for one bill but during two bills. There was no single amendment that helps the heavily retrogated categories. Why IV is not successful in requesting the lawmakers to bring up an amendment? Is there a single soul (lawmaker) sympathetic to our cause? If money is the only issue, I will donate first and persuade my friends to do the same.

    We (me and many of my friends) were once active members right from the early days of IV. We contributed and involved in every IV initiative before. Now we are in the sidelines. I strongly beleive, members like me will be active again once we see any hope. Right now there is none.





    I believe MS + 2 is good enough if your company supports it and your lawyer is not too conservative in filing (both are important)... I heard the perm is more inclined to reject EB2 than EB3 though. the lawyer needs to therefore prepare a good case.





    Hey, thanks for the feedback and clarifications. Good to know that my EB2 will not affect the existing EB3. Yeah, I agree things are kind of grey when it comes to using the on-the-job work experience. I guess it depends on individual circumstances and there is no certainity about what will apply where.

    It would be really nice if the USCIS publishes some clear written material on these rules and regulations, like a FAQs that answers the most nagging questions someone has about Employment Based immigration. Does something like that exist? Does anyone know?

    Thanks



    Blog Archive