pyramid wallpaper

images Natures Summer wallpaper pyramid wallpaper. White Pyramid wallpaper
  • White Pyramid wallpaper



  • I called TSC and spoke to someone. Forgot to get the date though. Will do so tomorrow.

    1-800-375-5283
    1, 2, 2, 6, 1
    Now enter your receipt number
    1, 1 (now listen to the case update info)
    3, 4





    wallpaper White Pyramid wallpaper pyramid wallpaper. The Great Pyramid Wallpaper
  • The Great Pyramid Wallpaper



  • dude its around 4 yrs.. ;-)
    Oh right...I actually wanted to write 3 yrs, ended up typing 2 yrs...and it actually is close to 4 yrs (3.10)...wow!





    pyramid wallpaper. The Pyramid wallpaper
  • The Pyramid wallpaper



  • Did you send them a copy of the approved I-140 and request them to port the PD?
    Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?

    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai





    2011 The Great Pyramid Wallpaper pyramid wallpaper. red pyramid Wallpaper,
  • red pyramid Wallpaper,



  • 1. Yes it is a good idea to have your Passport valid beyond six months of the visa expiry when going for stamping. Thus you should renew your passport.

    2. When you renew your passport at the Indian Consulate, they will return your old passport along with the new one. The passport will have a stamp saying that Passport is Cancelled but all the un-expired visas are still valid.

    3. You can get your Indian passport renewed same day by showing valid reasons such as appointment letter from the US Consulate etc. It will cost you $100 over the passport fees of $40. It is generally case by case basis but in most cases the staff in Indian consulate is very accommodative of Indian Citizens.



    Thanks for the information Roseball and CGS. That really helps.

    I take it that it is possible to get 3 years extension without renewing my passport.

    One more question- Will the Indian emabassy return my old passport when i renew it? If so, which passport would have my visa stamped if I travel to India and go for visa stamping.





    pyramid wallpaper. pyramid wallpaper.
  • pyramid wallpaper.



  • AGI = American Greencard for Indians

    Please add this to the immigration acronyms thread started today...:).......:D........:p





    pyramid wallpaper. Gold Pyramid Bars Wallpaper at
  • Gold Pyramid Bars Wallpaper at



  • I also got the same answer saying my case is under Extended Review. I'm confused what do they review for 2 years? Any Clue??
    What should I do now??

    PD -May 7,2004
    RD-July 2,2004
    ND- Aug 28,2007





    pyramid wallpaper. nature, pyramid, egypt, sands
  • nature, pyramid, egypt, sands



  • I am assuming that your eb3 priority date is not current. In that case, won't you get a 3 year h1b extension when you transfer your h1 ? Reading through the forums here, I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.





    2010 The Pyramid wallpaper pyramid wallpaper. Natures Summer wallpaper
  • Natures Summer wallpaper



  • Thanks, what a pain. I just did a Google Business search and did not find any branches of it in USA. Is there anyway we can get this done while in US? My appt is on Monday, this means I have to go to Canada on Friday to get this deposit slip? :mad:

    Just saw your question... you may be in Canada today. Well AFAIK they allow you to go and get the payment taken care of after you have checked in. But it's a hassle you want to avoid, especially if the nearest branch is not across the street or something.

    Hope it went well for you...





    pyramid wallpaper. Tags: eye pyramid wallpaper,
  • Tags: eye pyramid wallpaper,



  • NO the officer did not do the right thing. The officer should have put the expiry date of your 797 instead of your visa stamp as the right expiry date is the 797 date in your case. You should try to contact the concerned airport's CBP office and ask them to change it. Since this I-94 was issued later after the I-797 there is a chance that USCIS might hold a position that the your new I-94 is your correct I-94. So you should try to get your I-94 corrected as soon as possible.





    hair red pyramid Wallpaper, pyramid wallpaper. Pyramid iPhone Wallpaper
  • Pyramid iPhone Wallpaper



  • There is nothing to be afraid of. I don't think they will even ask where you work. Just talk about Employment based GC retrogression problem and Immigration Voice. They are not interested in hunting down you or your company.





    pyramid wallpaper. nature, pyramid, egypt, sands
  • nature, pyramid, egypt, sands



  • ....
    Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE???
    ....
    .....


    Please provide following details -
    1. H1 (and I-94) validity dates
    2. Date of filing for EAD and I-485
    3. Date of EAD approval

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    hot pyramid wallpaper. pyramid wallpaper. computer wallpaper format
  • computer wallpaper format



  • waitingmygc,

    We can say lot of ways how we can proceed but companies are not in a position to listen to us. They are not desi consulting companies, they are american companies. Who will apply to the positions that appear on job posting sites or magazines? whoever qualify to those requirments on positions will apply to those positions. So there is no question of whether they qualify or not. If position is for 5 years exp, ofcourse most of the resumes will have min 5 yrs of exp. Doesnt matter whether you have masters or not.





    house Fine art Dollar Pyramid pyramid wallpaper. Pyramid Wallpaper
  • Pyramid Wallpaper



  • Imagine if it takes 3-4 years to process an H1B..the only option we'll have, is to go premium processing. That way, premium processing becomes the rule, not the exception. If they want to be really "capitalistic", they can say, how much is the H1B worker ready to pay out of their salary for the H1? 10,000 dollars a year? Shouldnt they charge us that, if they think they can get away with it? Afterall, its good old capitalism right? Everyone should be concerned about their bottom line..why not the BCIS? Im sure most of these already exploited H1B's will shell out 10K extra per year just to keep their H1's. Does that sound like a good business proposition? It does..to me. Just like people pay extra to get their mail delivered next day Fedex, the BCIS should charge us 1000$ extra if we want the H1B processed in a reasonable time, another $1000.00 to get I-130 processed etc. Why the figure of $1000.00? Was it arrived based on some calculation? Why not..$5000, or even $7000? After all, market pricing should be based on demand supply, and since H1B is marketed as a premium product, this should be reflected in the prices otherwise it will lose its brand image..right?





    tattoo Gold Pyramid Bars Wallpaper at pyramid wallpaper. JJ Number 8 Pave Pyramid Studs
  • JJ Number 8 Pave Pyramid Studs



  • Here's my go at it...
    Calvin & Hobbes -> http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47743&stc=1&d=1219871683 http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47744&stc=1&d=1219871687



    Btw, that Sonic is awesome! :thumb2:





    pictures nature, pyramid, egypt, sands pyramid wallpaper. Pyramid Head Wallpaper
  • Pyramid Head Wallpaper



  • Online case status is not always right. There is no risk if you apply for another AP other than losing the money. You have to wait for the AP to be approved though before you travel.





    dresses computer wallpaper format pyramid wallpaper. Free Ancient Mayan Pyramid
  • Free Ancient Mayan Pyramid



  • Folks, Let us not use this forum for non-immigration matters.





    makeup Tags: eye pyramid wallpaper, pyramid wallpaper. Fine art Dollar Pyramid
  • Fine art Dollar Pyramid



  • it was pending..pls check the PM I sent you.





    girlfriend JJ Number 8 Pave Pyramid Studs pyramid wallpaper. Wallpaper : Louvre pyramid by
  • Wallpaper : Louvre pyramid by



  • Do I need recent salary slips for transfer ?

    Yes you need.





    hairstyles nature, pyramid, egypt, sands pyramid wallpaper. Free Pyramid Lake, Nevada,
  • Free Pyramid Lake, Nevada,



  • I too got RFE on my I-485 but its about Birth Certificate requesting non availability and my 10th and 10+2 mark list. Got the same RFE to my spouse too.

    I am with the same employer.

    Have they asked for 10th and Highschool certificates?. This is the first time I am hearing on a RFE.





    I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?





    Admin Dudes,

    I contributed $600 dollars so far and i have no access to Donor Forums. Please fix this.

    Thanks

    You contributed 600:confused: for what?



    Blog Archive