openoffice 3.3.0

images Open Office Suite 3.3 Word openoffice 3.3.0. Images OpenOffice 3.3.0
  • Images OpenOffice 3.3.0



  • Nebraska Service Center mailed I-131 approval notices for me and my wife on 28th Oct. But we never received them. Its been a month now. So, I called USCIS today morning and they say I need to reapply for I-131 for my whole family because some one else might have picked it up.

    I called up post office. They say they have no mails on hold.

    Is reapplying the only way out?





    wallpaper Images OpenOffice 3.3.0 openoffice 3.3.0. house OpenOffice 3.3.0 Dev M13
  • house OpenOffice 3.3.0 Dev M13



  • The anwser for your new question is already answered by ashkam.

    You don't need EAD to study. EAD is for working.





    openoffice 3.3.0. 2011 OpenOffice 3.3.0 | 151mb.
  • 2011 OpenOffice 3.3.0 | 151mb.



  • I totally agree with you about the birds coming towards me, but this time i did not get a single one of them in focus. So i just have to keep trying.

    F1 to green card.... [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : F1 to green card....






    2011 house OpenOffice 3.3.0 Dev M13 openoffice 3.3.0. makeup openoffice 3.3.0.
  • makeup openoffice 3.3.0.



  • Search for the memo 245i

    If you have worked illegally for < 6months you may be covered by this..if its > 6 months.. go out of the country and come back in with a new i94..

    Contact a good lawyer while filing 485





    openoffice 3.3.0. could make OpenOffice 3.3
  • could make OpenOffice 3.3



  • thanks for sharing your experience

    In our FP - they circled only 485 and we got an lud on 485 ...nothing changed on 765. waiting for the 90 days to schedule an infopass





    openoffice 3.3.0. pictures 2011 OpenOffice 3.3.0
  • pictures 2011 OpenOffice 3.3.0



  • Hi,

    I am really confused about my current status.

    I am currently on Opt Extension, which expires on June 1st 2010.
    When i filed for H1b visa last year April 2009.

    I got my petition approved, but my change of status was denied.
    The reason was stated as :
    The status previously accorded the worker had expired before this petition was filed. Therefore, the worker si not eligible for change of status.

    Now, I am still in US. Is my status illegal?

    Unless there is more to the story, you are currently in F1 status assuming that you are not violating OPT rules (e.g., you must be employed in your major field of study --- you cannot keep looking for job on OPT more than 3 months or so, IIRC). Your F1 status will cease when the OPT expires. You will go out of status from June 1, 2010 and so you should go out of US on or before that date. Then you need to get H1-B visa stamp from a consulate abroad (usually it has to be the consulate in your home country for the first stamping) and reenter US.

    Make sure that you are not violating any OPT rules --- maybe USCIS thought that you are and that is why they denied COS?





    openoffice 3.3.0. OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 RC9
  • OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 RC9



  • I am July 2007 485 filer. I currently work on H1B and my spouse works using EAD. I alongwith couple of friends am thinking of starting a business. Plans are that my spouse would be the owner of the business / incorporation.

    Has anybody gone through the same process : incorporation, immigration issues, etc. Would you pl refer / recommend a good lawyer for this?

    Appreciate your replies.

    Thanks.





    2010 2011 OpenOffice 3.3.0 | 151mb. openoffice 3.3.0. Open Office Suite 3.3 Word
  • Open Office Suite 3.3 Word



  • PLease keep all media info in media thread.. Thanks.





    openoffice 3.3.0. Download version 3.3.0 RC5 of
  • Download version 3.3.0 RC5 of



  • Hello,

    My husband's been going through a tricky situation. He's working for a company that filed for his PERM and to renew his H1B after the 6th year.

    However, the situation now is:

    1) PERM process got audit

    2) H1B extension is still pending decision from the immigration

    3) Another company is interested in hiring my husband

    So my questions now are:

    1) Can my husband transfer his H1B visa to a new company even without the decision about his extension filed by his current company?

    2) What are the chances that they approve his H1B transfer, considering his renewal beyond 6 years is still pending decision and the PERM got audited?

    3) If everything is possible, how long after transferring to the new company can the current company keep his PERM process going?

    4) What are the chances he get an extension for the 8th year if the new company apply for his PERM immediately after his HI1B visa transfer approved?

    Thank you very much for your help!
    Regards,
    Mariza





    hair makeup openoffice 3.3.0. openoffice 3.3.0. OpenOffice 3.3.0
  • OpenOffice 3.3.0



  • http://cartoonbox.slate.com/hottopic/?image=5&topicid=86

    direct image URL:

    http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=af87d0df42e7e12e4a0a07ae5bb5c468

    thats a good one ..

    shows the true state of affairs in legal immi front ...





    openoffice 3.3.0. house OpenOffice 3.3.0 for Mac
  • house OpenOffice 3.3.0 for Mac



  • Hi ,
    I attended H4 VIsa intervew recently at Chennai,India and got Green 221(G) asking for some documents from petitioner. Meanwhile my husband changed the employer and got new I797.
    Now at the time of submitting the documents, I understand that I need to submit new I797. But what about the documents stated in 221(G), Do I still need to submit them? If so which petitioner's documents do I need to submit? Old one or new one? As the query was mainly about petitioner and now that the petitioner is changed , do I still need to submit them?
    Please advice.

    H1 is the petitioner for H4

    Does your husband have the visa stamp for the new I-797?





    hot could make OpenOffice 3.3 openoffice 3.3.0. pictures OpenOffice 3.3.0 RC3
  • pictures OpenOffice 3.3.0 RC3



  • Here is an example of what legoman was talking about above.

    3D shadow example (http://www.joshandmaggie.com/outlier/holder.html)

    email me and I can send you the .t3d file if you like.





    house Images OpenOffice 3.3.0 openoffice 3.3.0. OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 RC5 | 150.45 Mb OpenOffice.org is a free alternative to
  • OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 RC5 | 150.45 Mb OpenOffice.org is a free alternative to



  • Hello All,

    I've been a IV member for a while now and this is a fantastic resource for someone like me who�s going through the immigration process.

    As a way to give back to this community, I would like to provide the users of this forum an early advantage to a job bootcamp that my team is planning for June: http://www.careertiger.com/job-bootcamp-silicon-valley-june-13th/

    As you can imagine, I'm trying to help people in Silicon Valley with their job search.

    Special early registration for IV members:
    Registration for this bootcamp start on April 12th, however for IV members, there's a way to get a leg up on the registration - http://tinyurl.com/IVmembers and reserve their special offer.

    If you have any questions for me, please feel free to PM me.


    - A





    tattoo pictures 2011 OpenOffice 3.3.0 openoffice 3.3.0. Install LibreOffice 3.3.0 on
  • Install LibreOffice 3.3.0 on



  • You can send both in one envelope But write separate checks for each one. (Remember attrorney send entire set of I-485+I765+I131 for each family member in same envelope).
    Thanks a lot for your reply

    Regards





    pictures OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 RC9 openoffice 3.3.0. OpenOffice.org
  • OpenOffice.org



  • I was hoping that it would fall into the "related occupations" category.
    http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/11-3021.00#RelatedOccupations





    dresses pictures OpenOffice 3.3.0 RC3 openoffice 3.3.0. dresses OpenOffice.org 3.3.0
  • dresses OpenOffice.org 3.3.0



  • I think if the I140 is cancelled you can't port the priority date unless. If you would have applied for I485 than that is different case.





    makeup Download version 3.3.0 RC5 of openoffice 3.3.0. Images OpenOffice 3.3.0
  • Images OpenOffice 3.3.0



  • CCC Can you please wait for a day. We are working on holding a 'All Hands' conference call. Giving financial details is on the top of the agenda. We'll provide information about what have been spent so far what we have in reserves and what expenses we expect in the near future. Please stay tuned for the update on the conference call.

    If appropiate can one of the administrators tell us how much of the funds collected thus far have been used (for whatever purposes). I am not asking where the money went :-), just basically how much is left in the Kitty now. If we are running low i am hoping we will see a spur of new donations..

    Before anybody asks; yes i have contributed to IV. $600 as of now. I plan to send in another $100 or $200 by end of the month.

    PS- Of course as i said above please disclose this info only if its deemed not sensitive.





    girlfriend Install LibreOffice 3.3.0 on openoffice 3.3.0. 3.3.0.html. 下载OpenOffice
  • 3.3.0.html. 下载OpenOffice



  • Hi,

    1. I do not know.
    2. Once your approval comes through, it will just be a regular H1-B transfer, so you should be able to carry the remaining of the 3 years on the H1-B.
    3. As far as I know, your GC petition will not go with you and you'll have to start all over again. I believe, when you file your I-485 with EAD and it has been over 180 days, then you have your EAD and you can change your employer using AC21.

    I am on my first H1 (3rd year) and filed for an extension recently. I received my notice a few days back.

    Good luck,
    SVS
    PD: Dec 2007
    I-140: Aug 2008

    As always, do check with an attorney!





    hairstyles house OpenOffice 3.3.0 for Mac openoffice 3.3.0. wallpaper OpenOffice 3.3.0 for
  • wallpaper OpenOffice 3.3.0 for



  • Last week i received the letter about my RFE for my I140 which they received on Feb 8, 2007. I'm a EB3 category from Bangladesh.

    USCIS requested for the tax information of the company
    My W2 for last year and
    My Pay Stub....


    Is there anything else extra i have the provide. do i have to worry about anything towards my approval or this is just a regular process to go through.

    Was it from texas or nebraska?





    A startup in the area filed for my PERM and it was approved in June 2010. Right now, they are in a mess about their tax returns and reauditing with their CPA and it seems that they will not be able to provide tax statements for this year end.

    That will cause the PERM to expire without filing I140 since PERM expires in Dec. Is there anyway for us to file extension for the PERM ? More than 180 days...





    Please close the thread if it is non sence.

    Just thaugt to have a idea about how many people have missed this opprtunity.

    MY PD is EB2 June 7 2006.

    MC

    This seems like a filibuster thread :p Our folks seem to be learning fast from folks like Senator King & Senator Sessions :D



    Blog Archive