journey to the west 1996

images journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996. for journey to the west
  • for journey to the west



  • mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.

    There should be some basis for their judgement right? they just cannot make arbitrary decisions right? The thing is I am not sure what the procedure is when there are issues with the EAD. I am apprehensive to return my EAD for USCIS to make the correction as it expires in 3 weeks





    wallpaper for journey to the west journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996.
  • journey to the west 1996.



  • many people have to get birth affidavits from india to usa and other places.

    Peace.


    Gemini,

    Isn't it enough to send a copy of the Affidavits of Birth and not the original. I think USCIS requires only copies of all documents. Correct me if I am wrong.





    journey to the west 1996. Journey To The West 1996
  • Journey To The West 1996



  • Nathu lodge is good to stay for 30 rs/night. This is behind the big koorakarkat near the laddoo baba temple. Just across the street from 2 coconut trees and coconut waterwaala.

    Nathu lodge...30 Rs/night...lol.....good luck finding that





    2011 journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996. Read Journey to the West
  • Read Journey to the West



  • Thanks LT. I have to be in india for a wedding in the second week of sept. I thought being valid is good enough. Where did you find the six month passport validity needed for travel. I can get it renewed while I'm in India but I'm not sure how long it will get it to be renewed in India. I'm planning to be in India for three weeks. Thanks again.

    Use tatkal service at India embassy and you may get it on the same day.





    journey to the west 1996. Journey to the West (1996)
  • Journey to the West (1996)



  • The I-485 processing dates have moved forward just a week. Disappointing. :(( If you don't see the Sep.15 dates, close all your browsers, and open a new window to view the dates, or just refresh your page until you see the new dates. )

    I-485 EB (NSC) July 08th, 2007
    I-485 EB (TSC) June 23rd, 2007.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC





    journey to the west 1996. monkey journey to the west
  • monkey journey to the west



  • Here's my go at it...
    Calvin & Hobbes -> http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47743&stc=1&d=1219871683 http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47744&stc=1&d=1219871687



    Btw, that Sonic is awesome! :thumb2:





    journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996.
  • journey to the west 1996.



  • I am also travelling with the family in June for a couple of months !

    the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !

    Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.


    I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.

    On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!

    Then whats the purpose of AP....?





    2010 Journey To The West 1996 journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996.
  • journey to the west 1996.



  • Thanks for replying to my message. Even if she leaves the country, she has no H1 or H4 visa stamping to come back. Her COS(H4 to H1B) is applied in Aug 2006 and it was expired in Oct 2006 and we didn't knew that we have to apply for H4 side-by-side. Bcoz of this situation, she has neither of the status. Even if we want to apply H4, her H4 is already expired in Aug 2006 and I am not sure if we can apply for H4 now. Can we apply for H4 now...??

    Regards,
    -- Venkat





    journey to the west 1996. Journey to the West)
  • Journey to the West)



  • When I had posted a similar concept a few months back in this site I was ridiculed and called a madman...but now I see appreciation from the same people about a similar idea.

    Well no bitter feeling about this but just wanted to highlight the fact that Indians in general offer the most resistance to a new idea specially if it comes from someone of their own.

    We get what we deserve..:)





    hair Read Journey to the West journey to the west 1996. a Journey to the West
  • a Journey to the West



  • Thanks a lot for the response.

    My extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
    Here are the details...

    Processing Type: Premium Processing
    Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
    Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
    Approved for : 3 years(2010 to 2013)
    Fedex date: 04/08/2010
    Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
    RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
    RFE Responded Date: N/A
    Status: Approved
    Approved Date: 04/15/2010

    Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
    Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.

    Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
    contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.

    Regards.


    Congrats hpk. Looks like USCIS started giving approvals for 3 years instead of 1 year





    journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996.
  • journey to the west 1996.



  • If it was at 2' 16'' during the month you got LUD, it means you are stuck in name check.

    ~

    Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?

    This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.





    hot Journey to the West (1996) journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996.
  • journey to the west 1996.



  • At least, get a letter from your employer stating they won't revoke your I-140. If they agree to do so, then file a G-28 appointing a new attorney of your choice; however, if you are happy with your current one and find them affordable, let them know and ensure they will handle your case independent of your employer.

    Cheers.





    house Journey To The West 1996 journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996. series—Journey to the West
  • journey to the west 1996. series—Journey to the West



  • from an old article: http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/H1BSummary.pdf?popup=false

    Here is an outline of my proposal:
    � To be eligible to an H-1B, the employer would be required to have not have laid off Americans
    in similar jobs within the last 6 months, and not employ H-1Bs in more than 15% of its technical
    workforce.
    � An employer who wishes to hire an H-1B would be required to advertise the job on a central Dept. of
    Labor (DOL) Web page for 30 days. If the employer did not hire an American during this period, the
    employer would have automatic permission to hire the H-1B.
    � The wage paid to an H-1B would be required to be at least the national median for all workers in the
    field, including those with all levels of experience.
    � After hiring the H-1B, the employer would update the entry in the database, stating the qualifications
    of the H-1B who was hired.33
    � The visa would be valid for 3 years. During this time, the worker could move from employer to
    employer at will, providing that each new employer goes through the 30-day ad procedure on the
    DOL database.
    � If the worker were to stay employed in the tech field for all but 60 days during the 3-year period, the
    worker would be deemed as having proved his/her value to the economy, and would automatically be
    granted permanent-resident (i.e. green card) status.
    � If on the other hand, the worker were to become unemployed for more than 60 days, he/she would be
    required to leave the country within 15 days.





    tattoo monkey journey to the west journey to the west 1996. King: Journey to the West
  • King: Journey to the West



  • In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.

    what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...





    pictures journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996. of “Journey to the West,”
  • of “Journey to the West,”



  • Bump





    dresses journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996.
  • journey to the west 1996.



  • Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...





    makeup Journey to the West) journey to the west 1996. Journey To The West 1996
  • Journey To The West 1996



  • Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.

    On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.

    Moreover 3/10 ban will apply only when someone is trying to re-enter US. That means if you stay in US until you get green card ban will never affect.





    girlfriend King: Journey to the West journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996
  • journey to the west 1996



  • The thing is AC21 applies to you as long as your I-485 is pending - the exact wording.
    The law allows you to change the job, but the job must be same or similar. Also, the law states, that the burden of proof lies on you, USCIS doesn't have to prove anything. So, if in the future (at time of citizenship or upon investigation) should they allege that you broke the law - you have to prove that you didn't.

    In this case EVL, W2s, and paychecks is enough to prove.





    hairstyles journey to the west 1996. journey to the west 1996. images journey to the west
  • images journey to the west



  • Hi,
    I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
    :confused:








    Signed up for 50$ recurring





    Its been real fast. Yesterday I received my Approval letter, today I received my Card in mail.
    Application was approved on 13 may after opening SR on 6th may. So canceling INFOPASS... :)

    Congratulations !! Enjoy the freedom





    My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
    Glad to see that you are getting help from senior members. Can IV get some help from you? Please donate to IV's and your own cause by participating in the funding drive here http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19224
    and actively participate in your state chapter's initiatives.
    Thank You.



    Blog Archive