hundreds wallpaper

images bleach wallpaper - An.. hundreds wallpaper. hundreds of Wallpapers and
  • hundreds of Wallpapers and



  • Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.

    of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
    DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.





    wallpaper hundreds of Wallpapers and hundreds wallpaper. adam bomb wallpaper.
  • adam bomb wallpaper.



  • please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.





    hundreds wallpaper. THE HUNDREDS – SPRING DELIVERY
  • THE HUNDREDS – SPRING DELIVERY



  • http://www.whitehouse.gov/OpenForQuestions/

    Press view questions and search for immigration. You need to complete a simple registration to vote for existing questions or ask a new questions. This is a chance to force President to answer direct questions.





    2011 adam bomb wallpaper. hundreds wallpaper. the hundreds wallpapers
  • the hundreds wallpapers



  • DIGG THIS PLEASE:

    http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards





    hundreds wallpaper. MacDesktops hosts hundreds of
  • MacDesktops hosts hundreds of



  • why would address change delay processing ur 485? This is the most ridiculous question ever asked. Inviting panic, for the heck of it....

    just make sure u have some overlap where u can receive mail on both addresses just to account for uscis delays in address update....they r not going to penalize u for moving.

    Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?

    Thanks.





    hundreds wallpaper. hundreds of exotic fishes red
  • hundreds of exotic fishes red



  • 1) Backlog breeds backlogs.
    - Long processing times means that related things must get renewed. For instance, if you are waiting for an I-140, you have to renew the h-1b because the I-140 processing takes so long. This creates unnecessary extra work load for USCIS. They need to address work flow issues and legal issues to streamline the process.

    2) If Americans waited five years for a driver's license or a building permit because of a quota, they'd have a second revolution.

    3) USCIS is so busy that we believe that they use Requests for Evidence as workload management. Send an RFE if you can't get to it. This creates more work.

    4) When we are waiting for these backlogs to clear, we need company's lawyers to change jobs. This places undue burdens upon prospective employers and restricts to larger firms. Labor mobility is important for wage levels to increase. Often someone gets a job and waits for many years to get another one. In many sectors of the economy, the job market can fluctuate leaving the employee in a position with a previous cycle's wage level.

    5) We miss our freedom. (The irony!) Being locked into this process limits our ability to be able to contract with a business associate to do things on the side. For a computer guy, that hurts. Plus, if we are not legally allowed to work (waiting for USCIS), we should be able to volunteer. Volunteer work is a tradition for Americans, why not us too?

    6) Countries compete for a limited pool of skilled labor. Countries subsidize training to increase their skilled labor pools. Should our issues not get resolved, many of us will leave for better deals in other lands. The economic question the US should consider is: Are more skilled workers better for an economy or are less skilled workers better for the economy? Clearly the answer is more skilled workers. What country would want less skilled workers? There are significant economic advantages to having skilled workers in an economy that overwhelm any wage rate influences. The people who founded many of Silicon Valley's giants were immigrants and have created countless jobs.
    There are issues with training native IT professionals, but that is separate to immigrants. We have benefited from our training and we do agree to the need to train and re-train. But policy is not of our making and we should not be blamed for it. Introduce a subsidy for training, but do not blame foreigners for those policy issues.

    7) Many attempt to pit the US low skilled worker against the low skilled immigrants. Also they attempt to pit the US high skilled US worker against the high skilled immigrants. It is simply a matter of "divide and conquer" for political ends. Because immigrants do not make policy, Americans do. It is unfair to blame immigrants for US policy.





    hundreds wallpaper. Snowflakes Live Wallpaper Free
  • Snowflakes Live Wallpaper Free



  • I started work on 11/27 and that has been reported as the official start date. We will be talking to the lawyers next week to clarify all these issues. To my knowledge, I should not get a W2 as I did not get paid in 2007. Those wages should appear on my 2008 W2.

    Outside of this topic, I have a question. Will I be eligible for the economic stimulus for 2007 if I did not get my W2 ? My husband will be filing the tax return (as joint) but he will not be able to enter my W2 information.

    Thanks.





    2010 THE HUNDREDS – SPRING DELIVERY hundreds wallpaper. bleach wallpaper - An..
  • bleach wallpaper - An..



  • Thanks Dealsnet!!

    I did reply same questions from many people before.
    Give me green.

    See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903

    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.





    hundreds wallpaper. PSP Wallpaper The Hundreds
  • PSP Wallpaper The Hundreds



  • I do not know them personally.. I came across those cases on T.. r. A. c. K. i. T. t. :)

    Thanks :)





    hair the hundreds wallpapers hundreds wallpaper. 76%
  • 76%



  • Greg,

    The Original poster mentioned that he filed 485 on 08/06/2007 (and I believe he is employment based). Please note that all employment based categories were unavailable as per bulletin#109 (for august 07). So any EB 485 filer filed in August of 2007 was eligible for that only because of the bulletin 107 & further "July Fiasco events". Which means even if they filed 485 after July 31st, they in fact used the old fee structure.

    So ANY EB 485 filers between 08/01/2007 to 08/15/2007, still has to keep on paying fees for EAD (even though the rules change happened for filings after 07/31/2007). This is a special category of filers created by "July Fiasco".


    With respect to your first question, anyone filing since the 2007 rules change you note would only pay a single I-485 filing fee which now has the EAD and advanced parole fees built in. Basically, you're paying for the EAD whether you actually apply for it or not.





    hundreds wallpaper. Hundreds of beautiful
  • Hundreds of beautiful



  • Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help





    hot MacDesktops hosts hundreds of hundreds wallpaper. Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton Enthralled hundreds of his fans in
  • Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton Enthralled hundreds of his fans in



  • are they from same EB catagory? or different?I like many others got a PERM labor & got 140 based on PERM labor.

    Recenty , I applied 485 (based on this 140 )in this mad rush


    Meanwhile, I have also received Labor approval ( from the same employer) from backlog center with an EARLIER PD .


    The question is ..... Can I change the PD based on EARLIER PD after I have filed 485 ?????


    I am sure many of us double PDs & might need to find an answer to this ?


    can someone help ??

    Thanks





    house Hundreds wallpaper for it. hundreds wallpaper. Choose from over hundreds of
  • Choose from over hundreds of



  • navin I am also in the simillar situation. Still couldn't decide what to do?:(





    tattoo hundreds of exotic fishes red hundreds wallpaper. hundreds of wallpapers of
  • hundreds of wallpapers of



  • go to forum. Click on my name in the user currently online. My profile will come up.

    Then click on 'Find all posts by factoryman'., or something like that. The tile of the post is 'Final Word on Adult Vaccination'
    Only one MMR is recommended by CDC and these recom. are current till Sep 2007.

    Ok I found the link of yesterday. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=86250&postcount=133)

    Center for Disease Control (CDC) USA – Oct 2006 to Sep 2007
    Recommended adult immunization schedule
    Vaccine – Age Group – Dose(s)
    TDAP- (all ages) – 1 dose Td booster every 10 years
    MMR – (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    MMR – (50-64) – 1 dose
    Varicella - (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    Varicella – (50-64) – 1 dose

    Straight from Horse's Mouth (http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/2007adult-schedule.pdf)(the CDC link is not working):


    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????





    pictures Snowflakes Live Wallpaper Free hundreds wallpaper. Funny Wallpapers
  • Funny Wallpapers



  • Yup, you have to wait. Do not send them anything without getting the RFE? This is what I was advised by the doctor we visited to get all the medicals done.

    I have a question for you guys. My wife was pregnant when she took her medicals. So skin test was not performed on her. Do i need to wait for the RFE or is it possible to update USCIS with another I-693 with the TB test?





    dresses Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton Enthralled hundreds of his fans in hundreds wallpaper. iPhone Wallpapers iPhone
  • iPhone Wallpapers iPhone



  • It sounds like the UK is planning on increasing the points required for residence. I see nothing wrong with regulating the points required for residence based on needs of the country. Here it is done my H1B quota, but they forgot to change the EB GC quota too, and that's much of our aim here. In the UK it is done by points. Of course increasing the points will mean that average wage by those of non-British origin will go up. I'm quite sure that we on H1B have above average wage in US too.

    In the UK things are further complicated because of migration within the EU to the UK both legal and illegal.

    Anyway, this is interesting, but what's happening in the UK is of academic interest only. As far as I'm aware there is not a 12 year wait in the UK for an "indefinite leave to stay" stamp in passport (equiv of GC), and there is not a country quota.

    If we don't work with IV, then Lou Dobbs will be saying that "immigrants are being paid more", and then in the next breath, "immigrants are under cutting US citizens". Hang on, I think that I've heard him say both of these things already!

    That's why we need to act now, before we are kicked out for both earning more and under cutting!





    makeup PSP Wallpaper The Hundreds hundreds wallpaper. Hundreds wallpaper for it.
  • Hundreds wallpaper for it.



  • If you have AAA membership, try them, they do it for free for 1 set typically.
    You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.

    AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)





    girlfriend hundreds of wallpapers of hundreds wallpaper. singer sunitha wallpapers,
  • singer sunitha wallpapers,



  • I applied without the medical for my wife, my son and me and I already received my receipts and EAD almost one month ago. My wife and my AP show an LUD yesterday and today but still pending but my son didn't show anything. USCIS received my application on August 14.

    I hope this can help.





    hairstyles Hundreds of beautiful hundreds wallpaper. Hundreds of this disney and
  • Hundreds of this disney and



  • Yes, my PD is Nov. 2005 - from looking at the current situation, it looks like we have nothing to lose if we file it - the worst thing that can happen is that it will be rejected (even before being processed). I am applying!!!:)

    My papers reached my lawyer only on 3rd. So, she didnt file at that time. Yesterday, she asked me if we can apply to become a part of lawsuit. I said OK. My file was sent to uscis yesterday by fedex. Since, I have spent 1000$ already on medical and other stuffs, just thought, why not give it a shot.

    I would ask you guys to consider filing especially if your PD is in 2005 or later.





    I have a related question for one of my friends.

    If the I140 is approved and have already applied for I485. He is planning to extend the H1 based on the approved I140 for 3 years? then if something unfortunate happens to I485 then is H1 status still valid (on 7th year)? or since the H1 is based on pending I485 does it become invalid immediately?

    Any inputs are appreciated.

    Thanks





    As core team migth be knowing the solution, Can you please provide us some information whether we should go ahead and file today.
    I don't think, anyone other than the USCIS/DOS will know the solution or whatever, at this time, untill the information is published to public. Applying AOS or not should be decided by you and your attorney. Not the core, Guess if the core has the updates that you are looking they might have updated in the home page :) by now...

    Well I'm also waiitng to see what would be the updates from USCIS, as my 485 papers are not yet submitted but ready to go and the attorney would make the decision based on how this truns out to be... WSJ article is the one that is updates in various website/blog. Have to wait and see...



    Blog Archive