darkrai wallpaper

images Darkrai wallpaper darkrai wallpaper. /art/Darkrai-Wallpaper-02-
  • /art/Darkrai-Wallpaper-02-



  • Hi,

    I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC process. I have to go through him for every single details and he is busy usually so contacting him is also a bit pain. Because of this my process is getting delayed sometimes).


    Having said this, I joined this employer A in 2004 after I graduated and i am with him for 2.5 yrs since then. Now I am starting my GC process and I cannot show this 2.5 yrs of experience to my LC process (which is logical). On the other hand, I found another employer B who is willing to process my GC with one of the top attorneys.


    So if i switch now, I will

    1. Be able to apply for EB2 (MS + 2.5yrs + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 3.5yrs)
    2. I get a very good attorney to file my GC
    3. I will be able to have a direct conversation with the attorney (employer said its between me and the attorney)


    If I don't switch, my odds are that

    1. I have to go with Eb3 (MS + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 1yr)
    2. Can't talk to the attorney directly


    So IS IT WORTH switching the employer for

    1. Gettting into EB2
    2. Getting a good attorney to file my LC
    3. Be able to talk to attorney directly


    Your thoughts and suggestions are highly important. So please let me know what you will do if this is the case ?


    Thanks





    wallpaper /art/Darkrai-Wallpaper-02- darkrai wallpaper. Collection - Darkrai,
  • Collection - Darkrai,



  • I would like to share my I485 experience.

    1.Brief History and Denial reason.

    Did I485 interview at local office in Jan 2009.
    Got Denial notice stating that I485 filed when dates are not current.
    This is not true. Filed I 485 in 2007 July Fiasco.
    Immigration office recived application in AUg 2007, well before deadline Aug 17'2007.
    Got I485 receipt in October.

    it was denied due to clear error.

    2. Filed Service MTR with out filing Fee ( as this is service error)
    Did not get any communication for 3 months.
    In between took info pass couple of times and it did not help.

    Wrote letter seeking help of senator explaining situation.

    Immediately got reply that case was reopened and I797 Notice of action was mailed to me stating that case was reopend and finger prints expired.

    Did finger printing in May.

    Since dates are not current, I am not expecting any approval.
    AT least I am happy that. case was reopened.

    I heard that some 485 was denied ( 2007 July Fiasco) due to same error. I posted this experience as it would be helpfull for any other denials cases.


    .





    darkrai wallpaper. darkrai wallpaper. Wallpaper pokemon last supper
  • darkrai wallpaper. Wallpaper pokemon last supper



  • I think EB2 is easy if you have US Masters. Since you have a 3 year degree you need to prove that it is equivalent to US BS degree





    2011 Collection - Darkrai, darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai REQUEST BY SOTH
  • Darkrai REQUEST BY SOTH



  • Additionally, can your attorneys makes copies of RFE response sent and attach it to the MTR maybe? I do not if that is possible or allowed or will make any difference.

    I just learned that from you that there is a 33 day deadline on answering RFEs. What if the mail got lost in transit? How will the applicant/attorneys really know (unless of course you have done the online case status registration).





    darkrai wallpaper. pokemon wallpaper darkrai.
  • pokemon wallpaper darkrai.



  • Good Luck=)





    darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai Wallpaper. in Darkrai
  • Darkrai Wallpaper. in Darkrai



  • Hi,

    What is this email from CRIS, you are mentioning?

    You may be getting your AP?? or GC itself now? Let us hope for the best.

    Regards


    When we sign up for case updates, you receive an email when your case is approved right? I had received that in 10/06 when my I-140 was approved. When I had the LUD again on my approved I-140 on 12/02, I received that same email again.

    Also, I have 1 more LUD on my I-485 on 12/30 (sunday).





    darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai wallpaper #2. in Darkrai and Froslass Tribute by Christopher Sanchez
  • Darkrai wallpaper #2. in Darkrai and Froslass Tribute by Christopher Sanchez



  • The sooner you get the stability that your GC brings, the easier it is for you to:
    1. stop wasting money on renewing EADs/APs/ extending your H1B's
    2. buy a house, stop wasting money on rent, build equity!
    3. look for better job opportunities, the sky is the limit if you have the skills!
    4. even within your present job, negotiate a better increment!

    the list is long... (like you didn't know about it:) ) !

    So... invest now in your future and sign up for a monthly contribution!

    You know you will thank yourself you did!

    I know I know... there is always the inevitable urge for "instant" gratification.... so here is the deal... the next 4 folks who do it and PM me will win a year long subscription to Readers' Digest!





    2010 darkrai wallpaper. Wallpaper pokemon last supper darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai wallpaper
  • Darkrai wallpaper



  • When the poor Irish came to US, was there a rule that said, they can get their papers sooner if they pay some extra money? Premium processing is creating e.
    --
    The premium processing fee is paid by the employer. Infact, all processing fee is paid by the employer. Am I missing something here?

    Why would someone argue against premium processing? ...Well people who think it is against their or American values better not apply for premium H1-B or premium I-140 processing :D





    darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai REQUEST BY SOTH
  • Darkrai REQUEST BY SOTH



  • I went to school in huntsville.....sweet home alabama....
    good luck on starting a new IV chapter.





    hair Darkrai REQUEST BY SOTH darkrai wallpaper. darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai (021/L-P) Daisuki; Darkrai (021/L-P) Daisuki
  • darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai (021/L-P) Daisuki; Darkrai (021/L-P) Daisuki



  • Wont' redirection of US Mail work to forward these?

    Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.





    darkrai wallpaper. ocean view wallpaper. ocean; darkrai wallpaper. the wallpaper canvas and
  • ocean view wallpaper. ocean; darkrai wallpaper. the wallpaper canvas and



  • Sorry to hear about your cases. I can understand how the feeling would be right now. I had applied for my 1st H1B renewal and was just crossing my fingers and praying since i have a denied I-140 (Education issue, MTR opened for last 3 months).
    Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.

    BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.





    hot pokemon wallpaper darkrai. darkrai wallpaper. pokemon wallpaper darkrai.
  • pokemon wallpaper darkrai.



  • Why dont we take voting for name change and see what % of members will opt for the change.
    not in favour. IV has established an identity with all the hard work from the founders, they are people like you and me who are putting their valuable time. Changing the name now will only add to confusion in the minds of all thousands of people who are involved or talked to from contributions, to news letter articles, appearing on news channels, to talking to law makers and so on. It will take extra efforts to say this " the newly called ... which used to be IV... ". In my opinoin IV is fine, just add a phrase below, as "legal aliens for immigration reform" or something like that.





    house Pokemon Wallpaper darkrai wallpaper. Webcam
  • Webcam



  • Thank you again!!





    tattoo Darkrai Wallpaper. in Darkrai darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai by pokefreak on
  • Darkrai by pokefreak on



  • I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
    If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
    I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
    Thanks,

    You have multiple options.

    1> Just keep the money with your old company. This is possible if the balance is above 5K.
    You can shift as soon as you set up a new 401K plan with your new company. Check with your current HR if they allow this. In my company, they do allow this.

    2> Shift the money to a new/exsisting IRA.

    Either case, first open the account and ask your current 401K custodian to write a cheque to new 401K/IRA custodian. If they write a cheque directly to you, they may withhold tax.
    If you don't deposit within specific time period then you would incur tax and 10% penalty.

    -GCisaDawg





    pictures Darkrai wallpaper #2. in Darkrai and Froslass Tribute by Christopher Sanchez darkrai wallpaper. Monday, May 17, 2010
  • Monday, May 17, 2010



  • good one.

    Just correct the do to don't, you are all right.
    That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!





    dresses pokemon wallpaper darkrai. darkrai wallpaper. piccie.jpg The rise of Darkrai Wallpaper
  • piccie.jpg The rise of Darkrai Wallpaper



  • since it might be easy to pass PACE Act. We can try to attach all this amendments included in SJC/Frist bill along with Brownback amendment to be included for high skill legal immigration reform in the PACE act. PACE Act already has some immigration provisions which can be modified to included these amendements. It has big support from both sides and we are not attached to undocumented or agricultural workers there, so may not be that much oppostion except in house.

    This is some thing to think about in this recess.





    makeup Darkrai REQUEST BY SOTH darkrai wallpaper. Pokemon Wallpaper
  • Pokemon Wallpaper



  • Hi,
    How many EB3 cases with PD before Dec 01 pending.
    My PD is Oct 21st, 01, EB3 (India)

    485 Filed in Jun'07, No LUD's since Aug'07





    girlfriend Darkrai by pokefreak on darkrai wallpaper. pokemon wallpaper darkrai.
  • pokemon wallpaper darkrai.



  • Does anyone know if Transit visa is needed while travelling with Air India via London.
    Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.





    hairstyles ocean view wallpaper. ocean; darkrai wallpaper. the wallpaper canvas and darkrai wallpaper. Darkrai!
  • Darkrai!



  • Hi,
    I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!

    If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!

    I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!

    How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!

    These are not "IO"s. These are called Customer Service Rep who are not hooked into the IO system. Their main purpose is to satisfy the mandate of servicing the Customer phone calls. There is no explicit mention of quality of service in the mandate. So go figure.





    Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.



    EB3 is generally easier to pass scrutiny at the I-140 stage. If you are from ROW, however, switching to EB2 has a HUGE advantage - you are talking of the difference between waiting at 3-4 years to get even an EAD card and potentially getting your GC in an year (EB2 ROW).

    If you are from India, there is no significant benefit to switching. The only difference is the date on which the PD is stuck - whether it is April 2001 or Jan 2003, the dates are going to remain there for the next decade absent CIR/SKILL. If CIR/SKILL does get passed, both will likely become current. Either way, you don't gain much although I see an inexplicable rush from EB3 India folks to jump to the EB2 bandwagon.





    Hi NoUserName,

    here more details:

    Bachelors in Civil
    Masters in Civil
    And having 3+ years experience as computer systems analyst

    My lawyer is saying just educational evaluation is fine but after I read the query they are looking for more.

    I really confused how to answer this query, if you have any ideal please help me



    Thank you



    Blog Archive