demi lovato 2011_07

images Demi Lovato: I Had a Nervous demi lovato 2011_07. Demzbian: May 1 2011, 07:51 AM
  • Demzbian: May 1 2011, 07:51 AM



  • Hi rc0878,

    Yes, I do have EAD and AP in hand. I got my AP papers in mail around 1 week back. I am not sure about processing times at this very moment.

    Also, received original 485 receipt notices from my Attoreny and it does say RD is July 2, 2007, which is good.

    My case has successfully reached at NSC and have not seen any LUD after that. Still waiting for FP notices so that I can consider that everything is good with my case at NSC..

    Thx..





    wallpaper Demzbian: May 1 2011, 07:51 AM demi lovato 2011_07. Guest: Jan 15 2011, 07:28 PM. Guest: Jan 15 2011, 06:11 PM
  • Guest: Jan 15 2011, 07:28 PM. Guest: Jan 15 2011, 06:11 PM



  • you guys are doing great job.we have been following you since the birth of I.V. .with each passing day our trust is growing more .you guys have acheived a lot so far as sometimes it becomes hard to believe that it's only few months old forum.our support is to all the old and new members.





    demi lovato 2011_07. Jan 24, 2011 @ 07:21 pm
  • Jan 24, 2011 @ 07:21 pm



  • Go Back to India, get new passport, come back and start over again with new identity.
    Kaka: YOu give brilliant advice. This person needs help!!!





    2011 Guest: Jan 15 2011, 07:28 PM. Guest: Jan 15 2011, 06:11 PM demi lovato 2011_07. Demi Lovato by pamplemousse
  • Demi Lovato by pamplemousse



  • There might be very few cases 3 years degree approved in EB2 category. Try in EB3.
    If you don't care about money try one application in EB3 then try to port it to EB2.

    Gurus,
    Sorry for not mentioning in my first post earlier... Just now I received a copy of the Letter which my company received from the USCIS. It is mentioned as "NOTICE OF INTENT TO DENY (NOID)".

    Reasons:

    - Section 203(b)(2)(A) of the Act states
    - 8 C.F.R 204.5(I)(3)(ii)(C)

    These are related to the Education for 3 yrs degree..

    - What is the next step ?
    - What is the chance of a positive result?

    Thank you,

    Regds,
    Raju





    demi lovato 2011_07. ddlovato demetria lovato
  • ddlovato demetria lovato



  • I know this topic has been discussed in other threads as well and those threads got buried over the Period of time but this is getting beyond limit now - let me know if anyone has any good idea or if we can do anything together......

    My PD is EB3 Mar 2005 and my 140 is applied in EB3 May 2007. at NSC (Nebraska) Its been 13 months and no signs of movement and no one is helping . Here what I did on a personal level and here is what i heard.

    a) Contacted USCIS - they said contact employer/lawyer because they are the beneficiary.

    b) Contacted Lawyer - they said 'Pls wait for some more time' & then ask employer.

    c) Contacted Employer - they said that we can't push lawyers unless your case is passed 2 months from Processing Date update.

    d) Contacted Local Congressman - Told them that the Processing Date update is a farce and USCIS (NSC) moves them back n forth just to save their Face. This is really unfair for a certain category of peoples. They took my case no. and inquired and then said that since you have a parallel H1B and a job - we would wait. If your existence in US comes on the Line then we will Jump in and help you. We are sorry but we can't really expedite unless a emergency comes.

    Now tell me folks what other options we all have - NSC is just messing with EB3 140. Whatever is the workload this can not happen. Do we still have some options to work on (apart from sitting idle and pray) ?





    demi lovato 2011_07. meet person Demi Lovato 18
  • meet person Demi Lovato 18



  • If only it was that simple.....





    demi lovato 2011_07. Demi Lovato Reflects on Time
  • Demi Lovato Reflects on Time



  • 1) First thing is, the I-94 on COS approval and I-94, currently present in my Passport does not match.
    2) First name and middle name are interchanged in the passport and H1 approval.
    Is this going to create any problem while applying SSN? What are the possible consequences..

    Also, any similar scenarios, plz respond..

    First, I do not think there will be any one with similar scenarios!

    The names on the two I-94s do not match because you used the old name when entering the country. <-- your fault. DMV is not an authority on immigration. My best guess is that the newer I-94 prevails.

    First Name and Middle Name got interchanged because of USCIS error. You should contact them and get this resolved. They will probably send you a new approval notice with a new I-94.

    Its better to be safe than sorry. You should get the name corrected asap.





    2010 Jan 24, 2011 @ 07:21 pm demi lovato 2011_07. Demi Lovato: I Had a Nervous
  • Demi Lovato: I Had a Nervous



  • Thanks





    demi lovato 2011_07. vonlisbon 20th-Apr-2011 07:09
  • vonlisbon 20th-Apr-2011 07:09



  • So I am in some real mess ....

    I married to a gal in 2007 during my visit to my home country but it did not work out b/w her and me due to some family reasons. (Not divorced just separated)

    I came back to US in 2008 and applied for 485. My green card got approved and now my wife is in my home country and I am in US.

    Now my wife and I have reconciled and I want to bring her to US.

    Can I apply for her Green card and bring back to US ASAP w/o waiting for 5 years as I married before approval of my GC. I can get papers from my home country showing that I got married way before my GC approval.

    I did not show at any stage in GC application that I was ever married. I thought the marriage is gone so why show it and now it could hurt me. I even dont remember if there was any question regarding marital status on 485 application.

    Please help me other wise I would just have to cancel my GC and go back to H1 to bring my wife here. I cant leave her any more with our stupid relatives who might again break our marriage.

    Please help , I am very desperate.

    So I am in some real mess ....

    I married to a gal in 2007 during my visit to my home country but it did not work out b/w her and me due to some family reasons. (Not divorced just separated)

    I came back to US in 2008 and applied for 485. My green card got approved and now my wife is in my home country and I am in US.

    Now my wife and I have reconciled and I want to bring her to US.

    Can I apply for her Green card and bring back to US ASAP w/o waiting for 5 years as I married before approval of my GC. I can get papers from my home country showing that I got married way before my GC approval.

    I did not show at any stage in GC application that I was ever married. I thought the marriage is gone so why show it and now it could hurt me. I even dont remember if there was any question regarding marital status on 485 application.

    Please help me other wise I would just have to cancel my GC and go back to H1 to bring my wife here. I cant leave her any more with our stupid relatives who might again break our marriage.

    Please help , I am very desperate.

    So I am in some real mess ....

    I married to a gal in 2007 during my visit to my home country but it did not work out b/w her and me due to some family reasons. (Not divorced just separated)

    I came back to US in 2008 and applied for 485. My green card got approved and now my wife is in my home country and I am in US.

    Now my wife and I have reconciled and I want to bring her to US.

    Can I apply for her Green card and bring back to US ASAP w/o waiting for 5 years as I married before approval of my GC. I can get papers from my home country showing that I got married way before my GC approval.

    I did not show at any stage in GC application that I was ever married. I thought the marriage is gone so why show it and now it could hurt me. I even dont remember if there was any question regarding marital status on 485 application.

    Please help me other wise I would just have to cancel my GC and go back to H1 to bring my wife here. I cant leave her any more with our stupid relatives who might again break our marriage.

    Please help , I am very desperate.





    hair Demi Lovato by pamplemousse demi lovato 2011_07. 26 Feb 2011 07:35:18 +0000
  • 26 Feb 2011 07:35:18 +0000



  • Mine still shows August 2008. Though my case was approved, don't see any updates in the Texas online system. I am just waiting to see status of my wife's application..





    demi lovato 2011_07. Mar 26, 2011 @ 07:20 pm
  • Mar 26, 2011 @ 07:20 pm



  • stucklabor,
    Thanks for your post. It's good to hear the perspective of a core member of IV like yourself. I understand your point of view but respectfully disagree with your definition of the greatest good. The greatest good will not be achieved by just passing the labor cert. stage. The greatest good is achieved once we have the GC card. Your effort on retrogression to benefit 250k & 200k is plausible. But you help them to pass one bridge, to just get stuck on the next. If there are 25k people stuck in name check at this time, imagine what will happen when the estimated 200k-250k reach that stage.
    If the 25k spent in average 3 years in the name check, what will be the wait time for that massive population that are headed that way after retrog & labor cert? The EB process is a big picture and the greatest number will not get the greatest good until all these obstacle are resolved all the way to the end.

    sroym, i think the point stucklabor was trying to make is, that currently most of the people are stuck in retrogression and labour which makes things far more unbearable than actually having an EAD/AP and such benefits. There is a whole thread on this discussion where members of all nationalities have complained about IV not taking the FBI name check issue seriously. I think the moot point that IV core members are focussing on is, the fact that retrogression is making life unbearable for just about everyone. Plus given the following facts:
    1) A Serious Majority of the IV members are affected more by retrogression+labor as compared to FBI name checks. and
    2) IV core members have full time jobs and spouses and are working pro-bono for the good of everyone and money collected is also coming in slowly and thorugh the IV members themselves.

    These 2 facts mean that both time and money is at a premium and they have to spend it solving the problem they originally started to solve. Believe me, some of the core members themselves are stuck with the FBI name check issue for the past 2 years or so.

    Given all these facts, you have to understand where IV and it's mission/policy stands. To my understanding the policy is "One step at a time".





    hot ddlovato demetria lovato demi lovato 2011_07. Tags: demi lovato
  • Tags: demi lovato



  • ,,





    house Guest: Jan 24 2011, 07:48 AM demi lovato 2011_07. Mar 26, 2011 @ 07:24 pm
  • Mar 26, 2011 @ 07:24 pm



  • I used:

    The little angel. It's in the brighter area. Gave the dark areas alittle bit more "texture" so I kept it.

    I also used the clouds in there. That's why the wings look all gold and shiny.:)





    tattoo meet person Demi Lovato 18 demi lovato 2011_07. person Demi Lovato Isn t
  • person Demi Lovato Isn t



  • With a big questions mark on its cash position and a minimum outgo on salary estimated at Rs 500 crore a month, Satyam may lay off over 10,000 employees next month, says a recruitment firm.

    "It is most likely that Satyam will cut 10,000 jobs next month as the company is left with no cash to pay the salaries. The current fiasco is likely to put pressure on salaries, which may reduce by 10 per cent due to the surplus of about 20,000 people in the jobs market," Headhunters India CEO Kris Lakshmikanth said.

    Satyam interim CEO Ram Mynampati while admitting that the cash position is not encouraging, the company, however, has taken care of salary for December. Lakshmikanth said till Tuesday evening there were about 7,800 people from Satyam who had posted their resumes on job sites and by Wednesday afternoon, it has gone up to 14,000.

    The uncertainty about jobs is killingly painful for the 53,000 employees of Satyam, especially when the industry is going slow on recruitment. Further, possibility of a takeover too looks distant as the accounting fraud done by the company would make it difficult for any firm to evaluate its correct market value, which is compounding the worries of the employees.

    IT-BPO union Unites Professionals general secretary Karthik Shekhar said, "In case of any lay off at Satyam, we may take legal action." "We have received over 7,000 hits since the news break.

    On Wednesday, in one hour we have seen over 800 hits (no of people visiting the site) from Hyderabad. People have been enquiries on how the union can help them," Shekhar added.





    pictures Demi Lovato Reflects on Time demi lovato 2011_07. Demi Lovato talks to Seventeen
  • Demi Lovato talks to Seventeen



  • With all due respect.. members (including senior members) have just made the entire e-filing discussion (EAD / AP) just bit complected..

    Here is the link to USCIS website, which specifically talks about e-filing forms (Top right side of the page).

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f3fe194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD

    If the link doesn't work then go on uscis.gov >>> select Immigration Forms >>> select Electronic Filing (Left side of the page) >>> select Forms Currently Available for E-Filing.

    Once there you can read all about e-filing and click on the desired form to move forward.

    Good luck fellow members.





    dresses Tags: demi lovato demi lovato 2011_07. Mar 08, 2011 @ 07:51
  • Mar 08, 2011 @ 07:51



  • BTW, I am not on "L" visa so plese don't make it sound like L1 V/s H1.





    makeup vonlisbon 20th-Apr-2011 07:09 demi lovato 2011_07. Guest: Jan 24 2011, 07:48 AM
  • Guest: Jan 24 2011, 07:48 AM



  • Done!





    girlfriend person Demi Lovato Isn t demi lovato 2011_07. Demi Lovato- if i become
  • Demi Lovato- if i become



  • According to my attorney 2 things

    1. You just need the receipts to travel not the Ap approval perse.

    2. If your H1B petition is still valid, you are OK, if you notice the botton part of your petition is your original I94, so you are covered with that.

    3. according to my attorney CIS will take 45 days for the RD to deliver the I797 notice to you home, so if you applied the last days of July, by the 3rd week of September you will receive the I797 notice.

    As note my attorney was president of the AILA last year and her husband work in the CIS, so some how the info is trustable.

    Good Luck





    hairstyles Mar 26, 2011 @ 07:20 pm demi lovato 2011_07. Jan 2, 2011 @ 07:31 pm
  • Jan 2, 2011 @ 07:31 pm



  • Thought morons like you never existed..after reading your post I believe definitely they do exists. Do everyone a favor by just keeping your hands off the keyboard or this website.



    Why do you think that you are doing a favor to the country as a whole by buying a house. The fact is that you are really scared to get a mortgage and put money into a asset that may continue to its value in future. The reason you are not buying the house is weak heartiness to invest money and not the immigration scare, you were just looking around a excuse to let go the idea of not buying the house.





    HI,

    Can any one tell me is it necessary to Get medical done by Dr. only around ur location.

    Reason for asking is I live in NJ. And i got an appointemt with DR. Kim in NY as i know him through somebody else.
    He is also more reasonable asking around 190/-

    Thanks





    Still waiting ....

    NSC->CSC->NSC

    No FP notices.



    Blog Archive