scuba wallpaper

images Free scuba wallpaper scuba wallpaper. scuba diving wallpaper.
  • scuba diving wallpaper.



  • Hi All,
    I have one labor subsitution(PD EB3 Dec 2004) done before July 16 from another employer.Now I filed my I 485 with June 2006 PD and approved I-140 under perm with my current employer.Now my question is can I apply I-140 with another employer who has labor PD EB3 Dec 2004 with my pending I-485?





    wallpaper scuba diving wallpaper. scuba wallpaper. scuba wallpaper. Scuba Diving Wallpaper. Wallpapers - Scuba (Set)
  • scuba wallpaper. Scuba Diving Wallpaper. Wallpapers - Scuba (Set)



  • Can't see them. Already refreshed and deleted cookies.
    Anyway, can anyone tell me what's the processing date for EAD I485 based at NSC?





    scuba wallpaper. Queensland Bulls
  • Queensland Bulls



  • mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.





    2011 scuba wallpaper. Scuba Diving Wallpaper. Wallpapers - Scuba (Set) scuba wallpaper. scuba wallpaper. wallpaper
  • scuba wallpaper. wallpaper



  • Hi All,
    Has anybody used this Freedom of Information Act to obtain the information. I was going over the Form G-639 and it looks like they are asking for couple of information which I don't have and I am not sure if my employer will provide (Thats the sole reason why I want to use this act).The form is asking for the Alien Registration # and Petition #. I dont have them. Also for the information needed to search what needs to be mentioned if I need to get a copy of my Labour certification (Not sure If I could get that ) and my I-140 related documents say (Receipt Notice/Approval Notice). Any advise/input on this is highly appreciated.

    Thanks.





    scuba wallpaper. scuba wallpaper While some
  • scuba wallpaper While some



  • Ok, for this Attorney thread, some one is pouring red on me.





    scuba wallpaper. wallpapers | Scuba Diving
  • wallpapers | Scuba Diving



  • I just updated the info I am aware of.

    Please consider the following:
    Just to remind you I am on EB2+PERM.
    I decided to leave my current employer within 2 months so I thought about applying for I-140 premium processing to get it approved before leaving and hence be able to port my PD to the new GC application (new EB2+PERM) with the new employer. Is it worth doing that? In other words, do I gain any time saving when I start the new GC application (EB2+PERM) by porting my PD as I will have to pay the fees twice (lawyers + applications). Please note that I am from EB2 worldwide(not China, India, Mexico, or Philippines) so I expect that the PD will be always current so there will be no time saving from porting my PD? I'd like to know your opinion.
    Thanks





    scuba wallpaper. Scuba diving amp; underwater
  • Scuba diving amp; underwater



  • its 11 digit the alien number on ur I94 card.





    2010 Queensland Bulls scuba wallpaper. Free scuba wallpaper
  • Free scuba wallpaper



  • Thank You Ms. Sen.

    Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?

    Thanx in advance





    scuba wallpaper. Free Underwater Wallpaper, gif
  • Free Underwater Wallpaper, gif



  • Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status

    try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.

    1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
    2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.

    Please check with attorney asap.





    hair scuba wallpaper. wallpaper scuba wallpaper. scuba diving wallpaper.
  • scuba diving wallpaper.



  • My wife (going to use AP), My little son (US citizen) & my mother-in-law (Visitor Visa) are coming back to Dallas from India on Monday. My mother-in-law left USA in November 2008 and coming back again now. Would it be safe to send all three of them to the same counter at the POE? or would it be safe to send them to 2 separate counters.

    My worry is that if they go together, the officer may think that my mother-in-law is here again for baby sitting or something like that since her leaving USA is less than 6 months. I know that there is no such requirement that a person has to be outside US for a certain period of time before entering again, but I am still wondering would it cause any problems. On the flip side if they go to different counters they may let her in without any issues, since my mother-in-law doesn't know English (I am planning to give a letter for the purpose of her trip), Please suggest?

    kriskris,

    IMHO, I don't think it matters. In the end, it is the IO's decision. There are no guarantees either way, and similarly there should not be an issue either way. Personally, I would want all three to be standing at one counter than at different counters.





    scuba wallpaper. Alessandra Ambrosio Scuba Wallpaper. Alessandra Ambrosio Scuba
  • Alessandra Ambrosio Scuba Wallpaper. Alessandra Ambrosio Scuba



  • It has to be approved before you can start to work. You can go with premium processing so its approved within a couple of weeks.

    That is incorrect. It does not have to be approved before you can start working. My wife recently got her H1 to H4 to H1 approved and she started work as soon as H4 to H1 was filed.





    hot scuba wallpaper While some scuba wallpaper. Category: Animals Wallpapers
  • Category: Animals Wallpapers



  • If your Opt is till Dec ... why did you get H1B with no I-94 ...

    I thought that only happens if you have gap between OPT and H1B ...





    house Palawan liveaboard scuba scuba wallpaper. scuba diving wallpaper.
  • scuba diving wallpaper.



  • It will be very nice if anyone of you can help to my post.
    "father FirstName and lastName reverse"





    tattoo wallpapers | Scuba Diving scuba wallpaper. scuba iPhone Wallpaper
  • scuba iPhone Wallpaper



  • Looks like at least they have touched or near review for all the cases filed in July 07 Rush and if Visas are available, at least in a position to approve. Aug 17th was the dead line to file the applications back in 2007 when they opened the gates. The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center as per their webpage. .Also the processing times are as of 4/30/2009.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do

    Does this mean, they have enough statistics to set the PD cut-off dates reasonable ???? Guess have to wait to see for FY10 VB's





    pictures Scuba diving amp; underwater scuba wallpaper. Guests must scuba dive six and
  • Guests must scuba dive six and



  • Hello all IV members,

    I was wondering, the 7% green card allotment for each country, can than be considered as racial discrimination? I mean a law suit against USCIS for discriminating against skilled workers.

    A question for all you, what do you think is going to happen? will EB2 move fast in next few months, I don't understand how can U.S govt play will all our lives? We all have some personal decisions on hold,


    Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country

    how about holding another DC rally?

    We have to do some big about all this crap!

    I am not sure it can be argued as discrimination. All countries equally have the 7% cap. UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden, China, India, South Africa.....Just so happens that lot more applicants from India, China, Mexico, philipines.





    dresses Category: Animals Wallpapers scuba wallpaper. Scuba Girl by Alohalilo
  • Scuba Girl by Alohalilo



  • Congrats and thanks for sharing this great news. Looks like E-E Relationship memo is not being applied.





    makeup Free Underwater Wallpaper, gif scuba wallpaper. Palawan liveaboard scuba
  • Palawan liveaboard scuba



  • Hello,

    OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!

    So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.

    I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.

    I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.

    I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.

    I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.

    This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg

    As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.

    Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)

    I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.





    girlfriend scuba iPhone Wallpaper scuba wallpaper. Scuba Jedi » Scuba Diving in
  • Scuba Jedi » Scuba Diving in



  • Sure, feel free to. As long as it is something that you did (no 3rd party code, etc.), then it is all good.

    :)





    hairstyles Alessandra Ambrosio Scuba Wallpaper. Alessandra Ambrosio Scuba scuba wallpaper. hobby, scuba diving.
  • hobby, scuba diving.



  • Its really bad out there.... take it from someone who was just laid off. It took me around 2 months to get a new job and that too at a lower salary and in a neighboring city where I am now faced with a 2 hour commute each way. So no, its definitely not as rosy as you think.

    That being said, if you are good at what you do you will find a job. It may take a while but if you are truly good then you will be ok. I completely understand the need to maintain salary levels to ensure career progression. That was the main reason I left my original GC sponsoring employer who while being great with everything else, just wasnt a good enough paymaster and that led folks to believe I wasnt really that good when I would mention the work I was doing. In hindsight, I wouldnt have had to scramble like this if I had stuck it out at my old place. But c'est la vie.

    As some folks mentioned, try and get a feel of the market. Attend as many face to face interviews as you can and refine yourself as you go along. And dont accept anything in haste. A good thing is that a lot of recruiters told me that when the market gets better all the folks who were forced to take paycuts will easily be able to justify the lower salaries they were forced into accepting at that time. So, even if you do have to take a paycut, it wont hurt you for long as long as you change jobs when the market gets better.

    Good luck!





    points mentioned in posts 2,3 4 and 5 are 100% correct.
    points mentioned in post 6 can be considered but companies wont agree for that, They wont accept the suggestions/points given by employee.
    Exactly same thing happened in my case. Our company prepared position description,posted ads and just before filing PERM,they said we got enough resumes and we found candidates. We cannot file green card. If economy improves after 6 months we will review the scenario and start the process all over again and I was schocked to hear that answer. They received 25 resumes for my position.

    Friends,
    Green card dream is over. Now it's the time to get back to India or other countries.

    uma001...you are very correct. The GC thing is over for India born applicants. The EAD people due to July 2007 fiasco will be in AP status for many many years
    to come.
    Had the July 2007 not happened, a whole lot of EB - India cases would have
    been finished by now due to job losses. So in way the July 2007 is a massive lifeboat for many EB2/3- India applicants.
    Economic cycles are around 7/8 years or so. There will be a recession again after around 8 years. EB2/3_India backlogs are longer than economic cycles.





    This is the time to channelize all your frustration into positive energy. Yes, we can collective work towards ending retrogression.

    Join your State Chapter today

    Follow the link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52

    Come on folks, this is time for action.

    Start working towards IVs goals and you will be glad that you are doing it.



    Blog Archive