csco stock

images Preferred Stock ETFs Fall csco stock. More CSCO News.
  • More CSCO News.



  • Thanks bond65

    Immi_enthu,
    I was talking about Traditional labor, and mines is not a case of substitution so i never signed anything .Infact at the time of applying labor i did sign some forms but nothing in 140 stage only signed g 28 at 485 stage.
    From your signature your 140 is approved so u need not worry about that.





    wallpaper More CSCO News. csco stock. the CSCO stock chart is
  • the CSCO stock chart is



  • Oh, that is awesome=)

    Congratulations on a job well done:)





    csco stock. May 08, 2011 · Real-time prices for U.S.-listed stocks, including premarket
  • May 08, 2011 · Real-time prices for U.S.-listed stocks, including premarket



  • Amount: $100
    Receipt ID: 8XN17151GH219590E

    This was yesterday and I had posted it in another thread





    2011 the CSCO stock chart is csco stock. Again, Cisco#39;s stock was
  • Again, Cisco#39;s stock was



  • My PD is 01/2002, so you can imagine what I felt when the September bulletin was out (I am EB3 world with 485 already filed 08/2004)!
    Now, I just called USCIS and they confirmed to me that indeed the Priority Date shows only on I-140, not I-485, so eveything is OK! Don't worry and be happy!

    Wow!!! You must be very happpy!!!! Your GC is coming out hot of the oven huh?! That's great! Let us know when you get it 'cause things like that serve to pump up people in line!! :D
    As for me 2 more months...please October Visa bulletin be nice to me! :rolleyes:
    Hey thanks a lot for the info, good to know USCIS just confirmed that.





    csco stock. Last time out, Cisco reported
  • Last time out, Cisco reported



  • ^^^^^^^

    bump

    ^^^^^^^





    csco stock. After the bad news, the stock
  • After the bad news, the stock



  • Yes. I used AC21 in Sep 2005. (after 140 approval and 180 days period). I applied for 485 on 29th Dec 2004.





    csco stock. Stock performance base on day
  • Stock performance base on day



  • by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
    At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.

    So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D





    2010 May 08, 2011 · Real-time prices for U.S.-listed stocks, including premarket csco stock. Preferred Stock ETFs Fall
  • Preferred Stock ETFs Fall



  • Hello All
    Similar experience at Mumbai Consulate. Being a full time employee, and after showing all paystubs, employment letter , VO was not satisfied. 1/2 of the time , he was under impression that I was still working for a company, whose visa was stamped in 2008. :)

    Another reason of frustration is they did not check all the documents I sent , which were mentioned in the green slip. Inspite of sending Research Document, I had got the reply saying that I did not send the Past, Current and Future Research Statement. So I resubmitted all the documents again on Dec 23rd,2010 . also added I am not working on any research topic presently or in near future . After that I did not hear back from consulate. So that means my case has been under processing?

    Did anyone get the receipt of documents submission in response to Green Slip?

    Please let me know

    Thanks and Good LUCK

    DResearch statement? Have never heard about that one! Are you a postdoctoral research fellow?





    csco stock. CSCO#39;s stock price eventually
  • CSCO#39;s stock price eventually



  • Celebrated for Krishna killing of the evil Narakasura.Unfortunately..this has become commercial like chirstmas and people forget the real reason and start interpreting thier own stories..it also marks Ram's return to Ayodhya after defeating Ravan.

    Then you must alert the senate because I don't see your version in the list in the Senate resolution. :cool:





    hair Again, Cisco#39;s stock was csco stock. Cisco Stock News Cisco Systems
  • Cisco Stock News Cisco Systems



  • AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)

    Hi,

    Costco is the best place to get photoes.They took our photos and rest of my colleagues photos upto the standards.Anywhere should be ok.Just mention them that ur facial features look clear and good.I showed the photos for visa application which i took in india as sample to them.Those were clear .So they followed the standards.

    All the best,
    vaishu





    csco stock. CSCO chart
  • CSCO chart



  • Dhundun you have hit the nail on the head . Now i will be more clear

    I came to USA with F1 as of last year and this year before completing i got approved for my H1 visa as stated by my consulatant and for which i had to be on status hence i continued my MBA and now this is my final semester and i will be done and my visa on F1 is valid till march 2008 . When i spoke to my consultant she told me tat its approved ie , my H1 but it will take another month for me to resolve it . So even if i get a job i have to still work without pay . Now i guess im dependent on her tat she should market me and get me a job . My bad luk that im stuck with getting H1 approved and no job though im through a consultant . Next thing is that i also completed my MBA and now if i was on F1 i could have got my OPT , but i guess now since my H1 is approved i have to wait to be marketed and also the query to be solved . So what will you guys suggest me ???





    hot Last time out, Cisco reported csco stock. Cisco Stock Splits
  • Cisco Stock Splits



  • I have decent writing skills and can help.





    house Five Things Cisco Should Do To csco stock. Cisco#39;s stock is trading at
  • Cisco#39;s stock is trading at



  • I am a July 2007 filer and he expects an RFE for employment verification on my case.

    I am july 07 filer and I got RFE for EVL and that should be on companys letter head and a copy of it with job description and offer for full time with salary. (In fact I have sent AC21 through attorney)

    And RFE for current residence proof





    tattoo After the bad news, the stock csco stock. CSCO Stock Report, Stock
  • CSCO Stock Report, Stock



  • I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.

    I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.

    I would love to order online. But starting from Tampa on Friday itself. Is it possible to offer some at DC. I will definitely buy it. (I am sure many will buy)





    pictures Stock performance base on day csco stock. US:CSCO Get Stock quote detail
  • US:CSCO Get Stock quote detail



  • :) I have a pending I-485 dated May/2003, my LC PD is May/2002.. I'm EB3 world... and I was looking at my receipt notice (I-485) and the priority date box is blank. How am I sure that USCIS actually knows that my PD is May/2002 ?? Should that info appear in the proper box?? or they just know it when they entry it in the system as my LC was sent with the application? Please let me know if I should remind them or it's is just a waste of time as they already know it. Last time I called they told me that everything was ok with my file and that they were just wating for a visa number.
    Thanks in advance for any help. :D

    My PD is 01/2002, so you can imagine what I felt when the September bulletin was out (I am EB3 world with 485 already filed 08/2004)!
    Now, I just called USCIS and they confirmed to me that indeed the Priority Date shows only on I-140, not I-485, so eveything is OK! Don't worry and be happy!





    dresses Cisco Stock Splits csco stock. Or take a look at Cisco
  • Or take a look at Cisco



  • Please refrain yourself from passive user of IV. Ganguteli is right, when asked anyone to donate or to volunteer they back out and come back hoping IV will help them , why??

    If someone is in trouble is only for the reason we don't are not united. We move in 10 different direction, and also only when there is emotional outburst or some issue, before that nothing.

    Think of the guys supporting the Hispanic population, they got their GC, mostly citizens but still helping and funding , what are we doing .. nothing.. on top of it try to suppress someone who try to raise the voice to get together.



    Mr Ganguteli!
    Please refrain from intimidating others in pain. Hoping for large scale denials will not help your cause in any way.





    makeup CSCO#39;s stock price eventually csco stock. Five Things Cisco Should Do To
  • Five Things Cisco Should Do To



  • She mentioned:
    "We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."

    Source:
    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/


    ENJOY!!!!

    Nonsense.

    Their 485 got approved by mistake by USCIS, even though their dates were not current. It has happened in few cases since July, when non-current 485s have been approved.

    Sending an expedite request for 485 would not work if the date was not current. If it worked, everyone and their brother would find the neccesary emergency that is needed to get 485. Financial loss for individual or company as an "extreme emergent" situation is not uncommon and not hard to prove.

    She is pulling wool over everyone's eyes because she thinks that her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was".

    That's really cute. But the reality is, that 485, if it got approved, got approved by mistake and she should stop worrying and dissembling information as no one is on a crusade after her or her husband and people have their own problems.





    girlfriend CSCO Stock Report, Stock csco stock. Shares of Cisco Systems
  • Shares of Cisco Systems



  • Does anybody know what date NSC is processing APs for July-August filers?

    NSC people have gotten 3 copies. but I think both TSC and CSC people have gotten only 2 copies. There is no need to worry I guess.





    hairstyles CSCO chart csco stock. Cisco Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:
  • Cisco Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:



  • Hello,

    I underwent two interviews at USCIS offices... be prepared with basic documents, but don't carry a suitcase full of documents and copies etc. The officer wants to ask you questions, not to your documents (otherwise, you would receive a request for documents only). Many people take attorneys with them (generally not necessary, if your case is clean).

    You can appear together for the interview. Be relaxed and answer only the questions asked (do not keep talking at length) to you. Let your wife answer any questions posed to her by herself. In case there are any documents that you do not have with you, the officer will give you enough time (typically two weeks) to come back and resubmit the documents.

    Good luck!





    Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
    Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
    And I too received my wife's H4.





    sundar99,

    That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.

    As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.

    I believe that everyone who reads this forum should move a bit his/her bottom and send a customized letter using the above template. This is the least everyone of us can do to support the efforts of the volunteers of this forum.



    Blog Archive