billy the kid

images Billy The Kid Alphabet billy the kid. Billy the Kid Returns Poster
  • Billy the Kid Returns Poster



  • Hi,

    I had my stamping done in Delhi last year in September. They just asked me the following:

    1. Latest Paystubs.
    2. W2.
    3. Client name.
    4. My responsibilities at work.
    5. How long have I worked at my employer.

    All this took just a couple of mins. One of my friend also got his stamping done in Delhi in Dec last year.

    Just carry all documents you can. They will not be needed, but you be more prepared and confident at the interview.

    Thanks





    wallpaper Billy the Kid Returns Poster billy the kid. Screenshot 1 of Billy The Kid
  • Screenshot 1 of Billy The Kid



  • 500 dollar question.

    LUD: Last Updated Date.
    RD: Received Date
    AD: Approval Date

    Just being proactive here and telling u all the 'dates' so that u done open a new thread for the other ones tomorrow. ;-)





    billy the kid. McFarlane#39;s Billy The Kid
  • McFarlane#39;s Billy The Kid



  • It was a nightmare for few weeks but, long story short...I got my new passport after the Embassy cannot find my original I sent for renewal. Please let me know if I need to get it stamped within any timeframe. My current I-797 expires MAY 2010. I have an approved 140 and EAD but my attourney suggested to stay on H1B.

    Appreciate your feedback and help in this matter.

    Thank you for your time and consideration.

    You dont need a visa stamp on your new passport unless you want to use it to re-enter US when you travel. There is no time line associated with getting a visa stamp. You just need to make sure you keep extending your H1 status and get an I-94 with the extension approval. If you have an AP you can use it for re-entering and still can continue working on H1 for the same employer. Else, when you travel the next time, you can setup a visa appointment and get H1 stamped on your new passport.





    2011 Screenshot 1 of Billy The Kid billy the kid. Billy the Kid#39;s Grave at Fort
  • Billy the Kid#39;s Grave at Fort



  • SENATOR CORNYN IS THE CHAIR OF THE INDIA CAUCUS IN THE U.S. SENATE

    WHO: U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas
    WHEN: Thursday,August 9,
    Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
    Speech: 12:30 p.m.
    WHERE: Lakeway Inn, New Glass Ballroom
    SPONSOR: Rotary Club/Lakeway
    Lake Travis
    COST: $250 per table of 10,
    or $25 per individual
    RESERVATIONS: MANDATORY!

    10 Tables are being reserved
    for Rotary & Guests
    20 Table reservations will
    be taken and must be paid for
    by July 27, 2007!

    Please PM me if you are interested.





    billy the kid. Billy The Kid#39;s Grave in Fort
  • Billy The Kid#39;s Grave in Fort



  • Would that be same as the finger printing date? ( approximately)





    billy the kid. Billy the Kid 40quot; x 30quot;
  • Billy the Kid 40quot; x 30quot;



  • Can anyone please help?

    Thx





    billy the kid. Billy the Kid Territory
  • Billy the Kid Territory



  • ...that location of the attorney does not matter, unless you need him/her to accompany you to the local USCIS office for complicated cases, or for interviews.

    I live in Chicagoland but my attorney is Ron Gotcher in CA (Calabassas/LA area), and I would recommend him very highly. The main thing I liked about him was that he is very reasonable and you can phone/email him as many times as you need to without getting charged left, right, and center.

    I would recommend that you pick an attorney that is competent and charges a reasonable price, and one that you're comfortable with as opposed to where they're located.





    2010 McFarlane#39;s Billy The Kid billy the kid. Billy The Kid Alphabet
  • Billy The Kid Alphabet



  • Can you please post your question on this thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994


    ---- Please continue any discussion on this topic in the thread whose link is provide above. OP - please delete this thread or ask the mods to do the delete. Hope you understand that extra threads arent good.





    billy the kid. Billy The Kid Novelty 100000
  • Billy The Kid Novelty 100000



  • Hi,

    I am on H1b visa and it is expiring in sep 2009 in 2 months. I need some information incase i dont get a project in mean time. I already got RFE for the extension.
    Is it better to convert to H4 visa? How much it costs? and how long it takes to convert? Also do we get any kinds of problems in converting to h4 visa?

    Also if we converted to h4 visa, can we easily get f1 visa if we want to study later or can we go back to h1b from h4 visa.? what all things are required.

    Please let me know.
    Thanks in advance!!

    Your question is not clear. H1 is a work visa, H4 is for dependants of H1. F1 is family visa. There are no conversions. You get whichever is applicable to your situation.





    hair Billy the Kid#39;s Grave at Fort billy the kid. girlfriend Billy the Kid
  • girlfriend Billy the Kid



  • Guys:

    Is there any specific PERM requirement as to how many days does the job posting need to be posted on a job search website like monster.com?

    For some reason, I thought that it was required for the job to be posted for at least 30 days but I can't find out the source.





    billy the kid. Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid
  • Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid



  • Haha love it, fester! :thumb:

    How about a new footer as well? :hugegrin:





    hot Billy The Kid#39;s Grave in Fort billy the kid. outlaw Billy the Kid.
  • outlaw Billy the Kid.



  • we are talking about the old stuff and wish to see what can be done based on what has happened.





    house Billy the Kid#39;s tombstone billy the kid. chair where Billy the Kid
  • chair where Billy the Kid



  • Please advise:

    I am on F-1 and working under CPT from Jan 07 to Aug. 07 and will extend CPT from Sept 07 to Dec. 07.
    I applied I-485 and 765 (EAD) as a husband on my wife's LC on July 2, 2007.
    I will not be getting my EAD before Sept. 07.
    My confusion is whether is it legal to extend my CPT on F1 even if I receive AOS receipt number ??

    you travel and try to re-enter US on F-1(PT) status this shouldn't be a problem. My understanding is F1 (non-immigrant intent) and pending 485 are incompatible for re-entry. Check with your lawyer.





    tattoo Billy the Kid 40quot; x 30quot; billy the kid. dresses Billy the Kid Gun
  • dresses Billy the Kid Gun



  • Hi,

    Applied for EAD renewal on 6/11/2008. Should I get it for 2 years or 1 year.
    My understanding is everything that gets processed after 6/30/2008, will be for 2 years.

    My PD is 6/12/2006, EB2 - which is not current right now, and I don't expect it to be current, until my I-765 gets processed (Well if it becomes current I guess I don't need 2 years :) )

    Thanks for any comments/thoughts!





    pictures Billy the Kid Territory billy the kid. crow abrana and illy the kid
  • crow abrana and illy the kid



  • An L-1 work visa is issued to an executive of a company that has worked with his/her company outside of the USA for at least one year. Dependents receive L-2 visas and a spouse can apply for an EAD. Trouble is, if the exec is laid off, all of the dependant visas immediately expire and both the exec and his/her spouse must leave the USA!

    Any ideas how to alleviate this issue? Getting a H1B visa is impractical since they are so scarce.

    Also in this case, is the exec's employer liable for relocation expenses?





    dresses outlaw Billy the Kid. billy the kid. Billy the Kid tintype
  • Billy the Kid tintype



  • Does this work as shot or does it need fill flash. Since it was about 18 degrees with a stiff breeze out of the north and my fingers and toes were frozen, I'm not sure I would have bothered with a flash, regardless, but would appreciate knowing what people think for when I shoot the same kind of shot in warmer weather. (Yes, I know I blew out the feathers on the back.)
    Thanks,
    Gary

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153swan2.jpg





    makeup Billy The Kid Novelty 100000 billy the kid. Billy the Kid#39;s tombstone
  • Billy the Kid#39;s tombstone



  • it is around $27 and I got both H1 and EAD.

    It is a huge difference.

    Are you getting like $150/hr rate?

    What do you do?





    girlfriend dresses Billy the Kid Gun billy the kid. DOCUMENTARY BILLY THE KID.
  • DOCUMENTARY BILLY THE KID.



  • ^bump^

    anyone?





    hairstyles Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid billy the kid. Billy the Kid T shirt
  • Billy the Kid T shirt



  • Non of these really matter any more once we get the citizenship, correct??





    (1) USCIS allows adjudicators to processes benefit applications without complete

    FBI or CIA fingerprint checks on the assumption that the results are negative if

    there has been no response within 40 days;3



    so why are ppl stuck for 2 to 4 years in security chks ?





    My current company's CEO is retiring and the other partners are forming a new company. The current company will continue as a corporation and in the new corporation the current CEO will have 10% share. The new co will start with the current client base, employees, equipment, web site and use the current company's name as a DBA.

    I am on H1-B visa with the current company and in the process for Permanent Residency with my I-140 approved and awaiting for the Priority Date to become current .

    If the current company terminated me and i got re-hired with the new co.. what would i need to do for my H1-B visa and the Green card process. Please advice ASAP.

    Thanks



    Blog Archive