victoria justice

images victoria justice fansite victoria justice. Victoria Justice
  • Victoria Justice



  • i got approvel for H1B for processing date oct 25th 2008





    wallpaper Victoria Justice victoria justice. Victoria Justice Beauty
  • Victoria Justice Beauty



  • Sushi, are you referring to the lens system working across the board? Interestingly they are now making similar lenses to the others that are for their "clipped" sensors. (i.e. small)

    Strange Scenario.. Advice Plz.... [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Strange Scenario.. Advice Plz....






    victoria justice. Victoria Justice
  • Victoria Justice



  • Have you already emailed the addresses you mentioned in your post? I mailed some newspaper reporters in PA this afternoon. Quoted the AILA.





    2011 Victoria Justice Beauty victoria justice. Victoria Justice Gallery
  • Victoria Justice Gallery



  • I have done many PR applications, please let me know if you need any help when you file your self. I would be able to help you.





    victoria justice. Victoria Justice
  • Victoria Justice



  • Why are you jealous. Seems like he is qualified for EB-2 and applied it.

    Buddy, I am in the same situation with an American company for which I am working since 2002. I applied in EB-3 (at that time per the job requirements). Company is ready to promote me but I am not accepting due to my EB-3. They decided to file labor for the future job which comes under EB-2. They filed it and waiting for approval.Once I get labor and 140, yes I will use EB-2 and take the promotion. How is this become an abuse, can you expalin? In my view if you get an offer for the future job in EB-2 category and not use that opportunity then that is called abusing yourself not the law.

    What's wrong there other than making some people jealous.


    Congrats on getting your green card. Your post and attitude is the exact reason why DOL has made it almost impossible to get EB2 certification especially in the software field and why people despice consultants like you and your desi employer.

    You said in your post "Appiled for EB3 labor in jan 2004, even though i am qualified for EB2" dear sir its not your qualification that determines whether you get to file in eb2 or not but it is what the job requirements are that determine whether it is eb2 or eb3.

    Another line from your post "After realizing that the dates will never become current for EB3, my desi employer files for EB2 labor" this and the previous line clearly show that you and your desi employer have no respect for the law. It is because of blatant abuse like this that DOL is cracking down on eb2 filings. Now thanks to people like you and your desi employer who have abused the law now even eb2 india might never become current because tons of people have already ported and spillover to eb2 is not happenning anymore like previous years. People have realized even eb2 india is never going to move beyond 2003 so "consultants" like you and desi companies have moved on to abusing eb1. Seems like you are proud of your achievement just like the L1 folks from desi companies who brag about getting green card in less than an year by abusing L1.

    To all the people who think they can pull a trick like mr salawrene by filing in eb2 again hard luck there are 120000 485 applications with USCIS with eb3 and eb2 having about 60000 each, because of abuse in Eb1 no more spillover of visa numbers to eb2 india wil occur so eb2 india will not move forward, on top of it dol is cracking down on eb2 filings. eb2 might start moving backward to 2003 or 2002 and will remain stagnant like eb3 because no visa spillover is happenning.

    because of desi consultants and desi employers abusing the system the whole EB community is suffering, high time we respected the law and stop this practise. for speaking the bitter reality if eb2 and eb1 abusers, consultants, desi employers want to give me a red go ahead and do it, but ask yourself have I said anything which is incorrect





    victoria justice. Victoria Justice hung out with
  • Victoria Justice hung out with



  • yeah, you are correct we will post all our information too, like bank balance, SSN, etc.













    Amitjoey,

    Don't you think it's a good idea to post:

    Total Contributions Received:
    Total Expenses:
    Balance:
    Efforts Undertaken:

    On a weekly or monthly basis by the IV Core?

    I think that would motivate fellow members to contribute more (or less in some cases).

    Gumnam





    victoria justice. Victoria @ Scream Awards
  • Victoria @ Scream Awards



  • Optimist, thanks for the clarification. Do you get a 3 year extention if?

    a) I140 is aproved
    b) I140 filed but pending

    Thx

    To get a 3 year extension:
    * I-140 needs to be approved, AND
    * your PD in the current months VB needs to be retrogressed.

    If I-140 is still pending, either it needs to be pending >365 days, or your LC itself should have been filed >365 days ago.





    2010 Victoria Justice victoria justice. victoria justice fansite
  • victoria justice fansite



  • consult a good immigration attorney.....they know how to navigate the legal mumbo jumbo and what kind of response that needs to be sent.....

    Thanks, My attorney is responding in a day as we have all approvals to mail out. I am trying to make sure that there is nothing left to chance. Also if there are others who faced this as for J1/J2 visa





    victoria justice. Victoria Justice Inspire
  • Victoria Justice Inspire



  • Owned Dan... no, I think I became someones beeyotch in this battle...LOL.


    But yes... next time you and I will OWN ALL!!!!!!!



    :bad: :bad: :bad: :evil: :evil: :evil:





    hair Victoria Justice Gallery victoria justice. Victoria Justice 437x453
  • Victoria Justice 437x453



  • Franklin, sroym
    IV is not an Indian organization. If this is one of the reasons why few non-indian members are not making donations then please re-consider your decision and start donating.

    Also let us not dillute our fight by expanding the fight to include other problems. Once we achieve desired results, we can continue to pick up other problems and lead the fight.
    --sri


    As a non-indian joining IV lately, I feel IV is more an indian organization. I had communication with one of the moderators (core members of IV) and he clearly stated that retrogession is in IV's agenda, but FBI name check is not in IV's agenda as an organization. How come retrogession which is mostly a problem for indian immigrants in the agenda of this organization, but FBI name check which is a problem for most nationalities not in the agenda of this group(maybe with the exception of Europeans)? There are over 100 members at a yahoo group, and some more registered at an immigrationportal forum with common problem of FBI name check, cases delayed for 1, 2, 3 or more years because of name check. The registered use names suggest that there are from all over the world, yet no core members of IV is caring about this matter with the exception of one person who scheduled a conference call with an attorney in PA, but did not help any more. Sorry about my humble sincere feeling.





    victoria justice. Victoria Justice Nickelodeon#39;s
  • Victoria Justice Nickelodeon#39;s



  • I have a similar question. I have I-94 till Jan 2008 as my H1B visa is valid till Jan 2008. If I file an H1B extension in Dec, is that okay ? I know, approval would not come before Jan 08.
    Thanks Andy_garcia.

    PD_RECAPTURING,
    As long as you have new 797 (which would have the I-94 on it) when you leave the country, you will be fine





    hot Victoria Justice victoria justice. Victoria Justice Hits the 2010
  • Victoria Justice Hits the 2010



  • TSC - I was stunned to see it in the mail today..We got our receipt no's just last week..





    house Victoria Justice Guests victoria justice. Taylor and Victoria Justice!
  • Taylor and Victoria Justice!



  • Sorry if I sound offensive man but with this kind of English you need serious help before you need EB category green card.


    What pleasure do you get by humiliating someone who hasn't hurt you in any way?





    tattoo Victoria Justice hung out with victoria justice. Victoria Justice and Josh
  • Victoria Justice and Josh



  • Although my H1 and my wife's H4 expires next year July, she got her DL renewed till 2011

    I am in CA.

    Received today.


    Long before REAL ID, I renewed my DL in Arizona and it was renewed until age 65. My wife was not so lucky as she came here after REAL ID and has hers renewed till I-94 validity.





    pictures Victoria @ Scream Awards victoria justice. Victoria Justice Pictures
  • Victoria Justice Pictures



  • I am a July 2nd filer and my checks cashed August 14th. I got the receipts on August 20th from my lawyer and am waiting for my FP notice. Does anyone know how long does it take to get the FP Notice?





    dresses Victoria Justice Hits the 2010 victoria justice. Victoria Justice Hair
  • Victoria Justice Hair



  • Your employer cannot revoke approved I-140 after 180 days of filing of I-485. AC21 portability law clearly says that. Your employer is playing with the lifes of employees. He cannot win any case in this situation. You better look for another employer and move ASAP. Also, you cannot keep PD as it is somebody else's PD. Eventhough you/your can try appealing with no chances of winning, but you/your employer is trying to spoil the life another person who got GC.



    All,

    My employer revoked the i140 of a person after 180 days. He did not reveal this information to me and used labor substitution for me.

    The other person used AC21 and got his 485 approved. INS has denied my I140 since a 485 has already been approved and there can be only one GC on one labor. INS says that once the 485 is approved that job ceases to exist.

    My company is saying that they have done this in the past and got approvals. They are saying that they applied the I140 substitution long before the 485 approval of the other person.

    Now they are saying that they will appeal that the other guy never had the intention of working for the comapany.

    Is there any chance for the I140 approval and using the existing labor ? If not will the INS help me keep the Priority Date.

    Does anyone have knowledge of such cases (or) know the results of such appeals.

    Thanks !





    makeup Victoria Justice Inspire victoria justice. Victoria Justice Guests
  • Victoria Justice Guests



  • It's important to have the goal clear. Trouble with "Truth based Stories" is that they deviate very soon from the truth & start focussing more on the aspect of entertainment (American Gangster as a recent example). I don't like the idea of diluting the subject to make it more entertaining.

    Entertainment means different things to different people. There has to be a target audience in mind before making a movie. The larger the target audience you focus on, the lower the common denominator becomes. This is the reason Lou Dobbs has a bigger audience than Bill Maher.

    I think the idea of documentary is more true to our purpose even if it may reach fewer people.

    Well said. That�s what I am expecting from all other members, more ideas to make it success.

    Documentary achieves our purpose and also I would like to make movie either it is diluted with humor or only focused on problems will decide at the time of story discussions & script preparation.

    But target audience are general public includes law makers.
    And motto is to achieve our goal in change in legal immigration laws.





    girlfriend Victoria Justice and Josh victoria justice. Victoria Justice Pretty in
  • Victoria Justice Pretty in



  • "Representative Elton Gallegly (R-CA) introduced H.R. 133, Citizenship Reform Act of 2007, which would limit citizenship by birth to children born to at least one permanent resident or citizen parent."


    Does this mean that if we do not have green cards our childern born here are not citizens. Am I understanding it right..

    This bill will not even be discussed.





    hairstyles Victoria Justice Nickelodeon#39;s victoria justice. Victoria Justice is a cute as
  • Victoria Justice is a cute as



  • Dear friends please post your ideas.

    Group meet
    Letters
    Campaigns were all done

    What More??? What is that thing we can do that will have the most impact and the least attention for the wrong reasons? We need to get our idea across. HOW?

    Please contribute - Not money but invaluable ideas. We wont be able to match any $$ to an invaluable idea.

    LETS DO IT!





    It will help. I will give you an practical example.

    I filed my GC two months later than my colleagues. Fortunately they filed 485 and hit the retrogression. I did not get to that step. Now it is almost two years after they have filed their 485. Just because they have crossed that stage, they are considered for promtion and I am not though I have better experience and certifications. They bought houses and their spouses work.

    My company is ready to promote me to higher position if I can cross that 180days mark after 485 filing. If I had promoted to leadership / managerial position, it would weigh more when I apply for MBA. I will have lesser headache at home if my spouse can work and lot more.

    The best part of filing is, you could get EAD even if the 485 is pending and backlogged. You have to do nothing other than filing to get all the above perks. No need to get it approved. Let it get stuck anywhere, none can predict that. You have to cross this stage no matter what and why not at the earliest. No one can assure you even after the SKIL/CIR passage that you will not get stuck with name check / RFE /USCIS backlog etc. Why to wait then?

    I am not sure the supplimental bill helps much to provide relief. it would basically create bunch of more backlogs at CIS and would even make 6 months to 1 year for EAD appoval , causing more backlog.





    how we can do it? we didn't get anything last time. I have wife and 2 kids. So it will be $1800.... when I checked last time it was said that for those who didn't get last time will get it automatically when they file return for 2008. Anybody knows more about it? Please let us know.

    Or I guess we can always use Tax Firms also.



    Blog Archive