liefde tattoo

images liefde tattoo. inb liefde of liefde tattoo. the full tattoo reads: Liefde
  • the full tattoo reads: Liefde



  • Hi everyone.
    I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
    My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.

    I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.

    Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)

    We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.

    Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
    Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
    (we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)

    Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
    Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.

    We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
    Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.

    I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)

    I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.

    Thank you
    V





    wallpaper the full tattoo reads: Liefde liefde tattoo. liefde is cartoons
  • liefde is cartoons



  • ^^^^^^^^^^^





    liefde tattoo. tattoo Meester et liefde is
  • tattoo Meester et liefde is



  • Many here are 'strongly against' those 'horrible' desi or whatever companies after getting an h1b through them. As we know most of the software consultants are here only because those companies could utlize the loopholes in the system. (We all know that this labor certification and such things are nonsense!). It is great to fight for 'legal' things but when you see those who misusd it themselves are 'fighting' for it, makes people feel so funny! We all know that what we all need is GC, whatever be the way, and whatever happens to 'others'. It is legitimate and understandable to fight for 'our cause', otherwise who will fight for us?
    [According to me nothing is 'wrong' to be here using any method even being an 'illegal immigant', but fortunately I am here in USA 'legally' and not using 'desi' or such companies]





    2011 liefde is cartoons liefde tattoo. tattoo Alles is Liefde gaat
  • tattoo Alles is Liefde gaat



  • ivslave,
    I did ask my friends but only thing I didn't poll it on IV.

    Bottomline is with so many people waiting for their GCs. residency, H1-B other status in IV...the last thing in their radar is a poll on buying a house.....

    My friend circle was enough for me to decide on such things than the hapless and ever-patient members of IV. Give them a break..........

    SoP





    liefde tattoo. hairstyles house Alles Is Liefde. is liefde tattoo. liefde wen.
  • hairstyles house Alles Is Liefde. is liefde tattoo. liefde wen.



  • [QUOTE=oldschool;147268]Are there any implications of leaving my employer now who sponsored me for GC? I got my GC on the first week of July. I plan to leave on the 1st week of September. Thank you very much.

    You can leave even before your GC comes through by invoking AC21.

    Frankly, I think the 6 month period is propaganda.

    its my opinion and not legal opinion.

    If you already used AC21 then? how would you explain to IO. I think what matters is your explanation and there should be no reason for denial of citizenship if you are able to explain.

    cheers





    liefde tattoo. by liefde » Sat Aug 23,
  • by liefde » Sat Aug 23,



  • Do you want to apply for a GC in the future ? If yes, then aren;t you happy someone is paving a way for you ?
    I haven't applied for green card yet. Is IV only for GC purposes or it addresses other issues too which makes life of H1b holder hell?





    liefde tattoo. tattoo liefde tattoo. inb
  • tattoo liefde tattoo. inb



  • Got Card Production Ordered email today.
    I had opened a Expedite SR on august 4th, which was denied on August 5th.
    Thanks to everyone and hope you all will receive your cards soon.
    Case Details:
    E Filed May 29th
    TSC
    FP on 6/28/2008
    NO LUD's
    CPO: 8/18/2008


    GO IV GO





    2010 tattoo Meester et liefde is liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. inb liefde of
  • liefde tattoo. inb liefde of



  • I called them several times yesterday until I was able to get hold of a good rep. Most of these reps are rude and they dont even care to listen to what I was asking.
    The "good" rep told me that my case has been pre-adjudicated in the month of April and everything is all set and that they are waiting for the visa number. He said I might be getting another FP if it takes too long, but other than that everything is set. He did provide me quite a bit of information about my case, he told me that my name check and also background verification is also complete. He was even able to tell me how many EADs and APs have been issued to me against my 485. Hope this helps.

    Did you call this number: (800) 375 � 5283? The lady I spoke to did not give me any information. I guess I have to keep trying. BTW are you SRC or LIN ?

    Thanks!





    liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. inb liefde of
  • liefde tattoo. inb liefde of



  • You were right. It seems they have updated status today. My case got processed on 01/27. Now waiting for the documents





    hair tattoo Alles is Liefde gaat liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. inb liefde of
  • liefde tattoo. inb liefde of



  • I have not tried it myself, but a couple members did and it worked. I also know about folks receiving EADs after filing lawsuits. There is still rule of the law in this country. Try follow my instructions and see the results.

    I was at USCIS this morning, followed every thing you suggested. My IO officer was actually a desi guy.

    1) They completely refused to look at the received date, I had my EAD (765) receipt, but the IO said he only cares about the receipt date. I even has the print out from USCIS.gov in which they have mentioned that they will honor the date on which applications were received in the mail room but he did not budge. His argument was " That update is in the over all scheme of things, but for EAD they have specific instruction to follow only the date they entered the data in the system"

    2) I was not allowed to see a supervisor, the IO did talk to the supervisor but did not let me see her.





    liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. liefde is
  • liefde tattoo. liefde is



  • Did you call this number: (800) 375 � 5283? The lady I spoke to did not give me any information. I guess I have to keep trying. BTW are you SRC or LIN ?

    Thanks!

    Yes I called the same number and used the POJ method as mentioned in this thread. Mine is SRC though.





    hot hairstyles house Alles Is Liefde. is liefde tattoo. liefde wen. liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. liefde is
  • liefde tattoo. liefde is



  • Thanks for the link, planets !
    But....
    Tarikh pe tarikh, tarikh pe tarikh........... :(

    Yep, I think we need to get Sunny Deol to appear for a congressional hearing on immigration and deliver that famous speech. :D





    house liefde tattoo. liefde is liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. liefde is
  • liefde tattoo. liefde is



  • Hello All
    I just sent the letter to Senator Benjamin L. Cardin for the state of MD. I called spoke to the receptionist in his office and she guided me on how to submit this letter. Now I am working on another submission. Guys please work with us and contact as many as you can, it will eventually help us.



    Thanks





    tattoo by liefde » Sat Aug 23, liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. liefde is
  • liefde tattoo. liefde is



  • Guys,

    Here are my thoughts:
    ---------------------

    There are Four group of people (Became current with July bulletin) who are affected and suffered.

    1) The people whose applications reached to USCIS before 10:00 AM
    07/02/07, i.e. before USCIS's new revision/update.

    Note: Legally this group is the SAFEST one as their file reached to the
    USCIS table on time while USCIS's first bulletin was in effect. Their
    case is strong as far as "Law and Justice" is concerned.

    2) The people whose applications reached on 07/02/07 but after USCIS's
    declaration of new revision.

    Note: This group can be fit in a category "Who did not receive ample
    notice from USCIS for its intention to change the bulletin. And so
    may be considered "Probable beneficiaries" by the judiciary

    3) The people whose applications reached or will reach to USCIS from any
    time between 12:00 AM 07/03/07 to 11:59 PM 07/31/07.

    Note: This group will have a "Strongest" weak argument and case. Their
    act of sending files perhaps may not be considered "Law-abiding" as
    they have already received ample notice from USCIS and clear
    statement of USCIS about "Rejecting applications upon receiving"
    then also this group sent the applications.

    4) The People who will not send applications at all with respect to the
    USCIS's revision.

    Note: In my oinion and mostly I believe in Judiciary's opinion thsi group will
    be considered "Law-abiding" and who acted as per USCIS's
    instruction within the periphery of respecting legal authority.

    Now other points to be noted are as under:
    -----------------------------------------

    DOS and USCIS screwed up? Yes... Did not happen ever and now it happened , yes.. People suffered stress..expenses.. yes. Now what we must stress on is one time bulletin per month is a tradition and it is a long time tradition but probably DOS has a power to change that... It seems that there is no such law that DOS can not do that so there exactly Lawsuite filer may have a week case. Nos USCIS is supposed to follow DOS and make bulletin as per DOS's guideline and that is what USCIS did so where is the "Law-Breaking" ? USCIS acted perfectly in legal manner. Probably if Lawsuite filer decide to file the lawsuite on the basis of "Why the helll USCIS decalred "All Current" at the first place" then there they have a chance to make a case strong but if they go another route like "Why USCIS revised the bulletin" then I personally do not see "much worth".

    Now having said this, to me it looks like whether you file till in July or not OR whether you become plantiff or not, it should not matter. AILF and/or any other organization ethically and perhaps legally can not define "Class" narrowly to the limited group of people. If real justice is prevalent in this country judiciary should not allow any entity to define "Class" narrowly. To me "ALL affected" is the "Class" and if judiciary is considering it as a "class action" then it should consider "All affected" as a class. Now US justice system would go this way, I do not know but if it is not going that way then I would consider that as abig black loop hole in justice system itself. My guess is that if AILF would go defining "Class" narrowly, there will be some mechanism by which individually or with group you should be able to challenge that legally as well.

    Now Judiciary, in my opinion may not take stand that ok this is a "Class lawsuite" and now Mr.X has become the plantiff so he would only be the beneficary if lawsuite is won. Either ALL affected should be considered for whatever the benefits come out ot everbody looses it. Same argument goes for people who are not filing. By not filing they are obeying the leagl instruction of government department of USA and for that they should not be punished and can not be punished by not granting any benefit to them whereas granting the benefits to the people who clearly challenged USCIS's revision by filing from 07/03 and onwards....

    If USCIS is smart, it should accept all files now and create the process to have them rotted in the queue for years and that way it will be able save it face and limit on visa numbers wil automatically send whole bunch of files for eating the dust for years.

    I personally see our strong point only at have reimbursement of the money and time if "We are not getting current before one year (Validity of Medicals)

    Any thoughts?

    How do you define "All effected"?





    pictures tattoo liefde tattoo. inb liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. liefde laat
  • liefde tattoo. liefde laat



  • Anybody???





    dresses liefde tattoo. liefde is liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. inb liefde of
  • liefde tattoo. inb liefde of



  • This is communist "POS"(Piece of shit) propaganda..dont worry about it..People here keep telling GOD BLESS AMERICA...Thats why's America is blessed with so much power and prosperity..GOD wonders its the only country in the world that daily asks to be blessed and prints its coins with "In God we Trust"..no wonder he keeps her safe and prosperous....

    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

    :)





    makeup liefde tattoo. inb liefde of liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo. liefde is
  • liefde tattoo. liefde is



  • As I see it, hiring a lawyer is still cheaper than losing 20K per year because you are working for a exploitative consulting company. But if the company is treating you well, there is no reason to leave.

    I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...

    If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.

    It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.





    girlfriend liefde tattoo. liefde is liefde tattoo. pictures Henna tattoo niet altijd zo; liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo;
  • pictures Henna tattoo niet altijd zo; liefde tattoo. liefde tattoo;



  • you are right. People in such situations are hesitant. But the important thing to know is you have all the rights as would a citizen or PR, to fight illegal actions.





    hairstyles liefde tattoo. liefde is liefde tattoo. dresses tattoo robert
  • dresses tattoo robert



  • Admin and bheemi,

    I agree with admin. Lets put our energy towards something positive. Personally, I have not done much towards helping IV. I will try my level best to help in whatever way I can.

    I responded to bheemi's first posting and read his other postings after that, later on. Apologies bheemi!!!

    Sincerely,
    Raj

    All,

    These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.

    We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.





    ^^bump^^

    pretty good response. thanks everyone who responded.
    No votes for 2003 and earlier. If this sample reflects reality, thats good news, dates should not retrogress too far back. Quite a few 2004 cases, but with the dates for them going current next month, hopefully many of these people get approved, and the queue moves ahead...





    ^^^^^^^^^^^



    Blog Archive