grafiti wallpaper

images Grafiti Wallpaper grafiti wallpaper. graffiti wallpaper
  • graffiti wallpaper



  • I find your ideas illogical, but I respect your opinion. Those who seek God will find Him.

    If you deny facts, however, the facts do not change because of your opinion. People once believed that the Earth is flat.
    You cannot deny that the American nation was found by those who where seeking religious freedom. Also read biographies of G. Washington, A. Lincoln, J. Adams and other founding fathers. They were sincere believers. I cannot explain America's greatness by simple luck. The founding fathers started builidng from scratch about 300 hundred years ago, far behind Europe and Asia. Now the US is the richest country in the world, despite the fact that it's neither the biggest nor the most populous.

    As for your questions, I cannot prove that God exist, just like you cannot prove that He does not. Either way, it's a belief. I chose to believe in God.
    God is the omnipresent, omni powerful spirit who fills the universe. If you want to know more, just ask.

    The question isn't whether God exists, the question is, how probable is God's existence and since it is extremely improbable, it would be a mistake to assume his existence. Read Dawkins for more information.

    Also, your revolutionary war anecdote appears to suggest that God is American. Why is the rest of the world worshiping him then?





    wallpaper graffiti wallpaper grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti Wallpapers
  • Graffiti Wallpapers



  • I guess the polling on PD basis is futile it will give people false hope....

    Only folks with ND prior to current processing times can expect to have a chance at appoval...I see many people over here beyond the processing date window and are still hoping to get approved....

    Let's see if this theory is right or not come september.....if only my lawyer had mentioned that ND over rides PD I'd have forced him to file on July 2nd and not wait till July end....

    My bad....

    SoP





    grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti wallpaper orange
  • Graffiti wallpaper orange



  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    2011 Graffiti Wallpapers grafiti wallpaper. graffiti wallpaper
  • graffiti wallpaper



  • Sorry to hear your story dude. You just met a jerk of a law enforcement official - they are in the minority. Most CBP officers are better than this. Several years ago i too met a jerk like this in an airport in the southeast. I was entering on H1-B, he kept saying that my employer (a reputed american company) was disloyal etc... as he was processing our paperwork. First he grilled my wife, then he started with me, i just responded to him with a disgusted facial expression.. answered his questions rather curtly when asked, did not respond to his rants. His rants were not framed as a question - so i don't have to answer it. All this lasted a total of 5 to 6 minutes as he was checking and stamping our passports.

    BTW, not seeing your family for several years is a "humanitarian" cause. Technically the AP is supposed to be used as a travel permit for difficult situations, but most good Americans know that not seeing family for years is a good enough reason. There are jerks everywhere and type A's, thankfully they are not in the majority.

    I had similar experience 4 years back, the officer was a A$$$#^%, I answered all his questions, gave EVL (I was working for Fortune 10 company). He kept on grilling me, I asked him to call his supervisor and also offered him to call my lawyer and then he backed off. I noted his name and his ID number etc.

    But screwed me big time, he entered wrong I-94 number in his system, after a year when my company applied for extension, the application got RFE for non matching I-94 number etc. Everything went fine(lawyer had to file I-121 for lost I-94, but the extension took about 6 months to get approved.

    While the extension process was going on, I with the help from my company lawyer filed a complaint to CBP against the officer and later the officer was transferred (As per my lawyer) to some other desk duty.

    GCCovet





    grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti Wallpapers
  • Graffiti Wallpapers



  • I will be in NY that Friday for a meeting. I am not sure if my flights are booked for Friday evening or Saturday. If I can I will definitely make it!:)





    grafiti wallpaper. wallpaper iphone graffiti
  • wallpaper iphone graffiti



  • There are no bills being discussed. House as well as senate are on recess and will convine after Sept 10th. After it reconvenes, between 10th sept and Oct 8th - it has a lot of tasks at hand, and no apetite for any big and controversial issues like immigration. Mid term elections are in early nov and nobody wants controversial bills debated just before that. Morover it has been made clear that GOP does not want any immigration bills except "fencing the border". Democrats do not have required votes for cloture.

    So, nothing is going to happen on the immigration front- legislatively untill after nov elections. Attitudes towards this issue will change and more GOP Lawmakers wil favor talking about this after. It will be a different ball-game depending on who keeps the majority. In the lame-duck there might be a chance.

    August/Labor Day Recess
    House - August 9 � September 12
    Senate August 9 � September 10


    Target Adjournment:
    House - October 8
    Senate - TBD



    So, between now and the lame-duck session, if we can educate lawmakers- especially now- since they are comming back home and to their constituents in the recess. Most of them have town-hall meetings arranged and want to hear from their constituents. It will be good to make ourselves visible and heard.

    Good info. Thanks! Gave you green!





    grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti Wallpaper For Girls.
  • Graffiti Wallpaper For Girls.



  • Nancy Pelosi has long talked about her first 100 hour agenda and immigration is not on it. It would be amazing to see any immigration talk in lame-duck session.

    Although, it would be a good start because both parties agree on it but I don't think the strategic think-tank in either party will rush to do that before seizing each other's deeper 2008 Presidential agenda.

    Lets chalk out a strategy for next year, which is the Chinese year of the PIG.





    2010 Graffiti wallpaper orange grafiti wallpaper. Grafiti Wallpaper
  • Grafiti Wallpaper



  • According to my lawyer, the person (in this case your wife) must be in USA until your wife's AP application is accepted. Basically your wife should not try to apply AP when the she is not physically in USA.

    After the application acceptance, your wife can travel.

    Disclaimer: Please do not take this granted and always consult your immigration attorney.

    I would like to differ on this, the person applying for a renewal of AP does not have to be physically present in the US until the AP is approved. Our attorney confirmed this and if you notice on the AP application form it states if the document has to be mailed to a different address other than USA.

    Our attorney said one can apply for a renewal even from a different country, the clause that one has to be physically present in US is only for the initial I485 and AP application.

    I have applied for AP renewal on June 23rd and am traveling next month to India for 2 months will be back before my current AP expires i.e. Oct 10th. My attorney actually asked me to apply for renewal before I leave for India.





    grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti Wallpaper. GRAFFITI
  • Graffiti Wallpaper. GRAFFITI



  • I have been a big fan of IV and have been a visitor to IV for a while. I now plan to become a volunteer and join my state chapter and also contribute in all possible ways to IV because I think IV is the best thing to happen to this community.

    Dear gurus - here is my issue and I need some real concrete help.

    I was working for a New Jersey based consulting company on a percentage basis ie 80/20 and all costs towards GC and h1b were by me. I found my own projects and negotiated my own billing rate.
    I worked for this company for 3 years and filed for 485 in July 2007. I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2nd, 2006. My 140 was approved in June, 2006.
    In March, 2008 my project got over and I started looking for new projects. Market conditions forced me to take up a fulltime job using my EAD and I had to move into a fulltime job.
    As it is safe past 180 days, I used AC21 portability and moved.
    I had been having excellent relationship with my desi employer and in fact also payed up some money to the employer because the client did not pay for last 2 months of my project and my desi employer held me responsible as it was me who negotiated with the client and said it is my issue - for which I agreed.
    I already sent a AC21 letter to USCIS through my Attorney - I am not sure if my file got updated.
    My desi employer wants to withdraw the 140 petition now. He says, he cannot keep 140 petitions of employees who leave the organization and not on w2 and he will have "ability to pay issue"
    I have heard horror stories of USCIS issuing denials and NOID because AC21 letter never reached the file even though it was sent in time and I guess this is exactly what my desi employer thinks - teach lesson by withdrawing 140.
    I spoke to my Attorney and she says "your file may not be updated but we will keep a record that we sent" useful in case we want to respond to NOID or RFE.
    Folks - please post your AC21 success/horror stories when previous employer withdrew the 140 petition.
    What are my options to avoid a NOID or denial
    Thanks in advance





    hair graffiti wallpaper grafiti wallpaper. grafiti wallpaper.
  • grafiti wallpaper.



  • bump





    grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti Wallpaper
  • Graffiti Wallpaper



  • I am not sure about this but one thng can certainly happen with Admin Fix.
    Porting of applicant who have stayed long enough in (EB3 to EB2). EB3 15 years experience and still counting and stuck and uncertain porting rules and AC21 doesn't make sense at all.
    Or
    AC21 rules or some other fix giving relief to people stuck in GC unnecessarily.
    USCIs can make these fixes but they dont want to do it. Its simple


    That would have been a blessing for EB3 India and China, if it EB3 + n years of experience could be ported to EB2.

    But if visa capture (which is not braking any laws or rules but is simply making sure visa do not go unused) requires a legislative fix, I would assume your suggestion (porting EB3 to EB2) would be even more difficult to achieve with an Admin fix.





    hot Graffiti Wallpapers grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti wallpaper
  • Graffiti wallpaper



  • One interesting point that came out of that recent hearing.

    PD movement results in both 485 approvals + new 485 filings. CIS blames backlogs partly due to the policy that allows 485 filing whenever PDs are current. if PD movement results in 5 approvals, it also results in 10 new 485 filings and thus a backlog is built over which they have no control.

    So in their opinion, PD movement should only control approvals & 485 filings should be controlled separately. If this happens, there would no backlogs and no one will ask them any questions or drag them to court for hearings!





    house graffiti wallpaper designs. grafiti wallpaper. cool graffiti backgrounds
  • cool graffiti backgrounds



  • http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

    The calendar says 1:00 PM EST.

    The bill is to recapture 550,000 visas, Can we findout how many are EB based and how many are FB Based.





    tattoo wallpaper iphone graffiti grafiti wallpaper. grafiti wallpaper.
  • grafiti wallpaper.



  • I sent 5 letters, to congressman, senators and Mr. President also. (over reaction, isn't it?%$)
    Gurus, keep sending letters this is good for EB3-I.. I guess...





    pictures Graffiti Wallpaper For Girls. grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti Wallpaper For Windows
  • Graffiti Wallpaper For Windows



  • here also they process so many H1s..... for various many people.... skills/no skills... keep them on bench.... inflate resumes....

    Some American citizens/anti-immigrant will tell you you are taking their jobs with your H1.

    For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.

    What is your response for that ?





    dresses Graffiti wallpaper grafiti wallpaper. 3d graffiti wallpapers.
  • 3d graffiti wallpapers.



  • Hehe ... this thread is really getting funny now. We are talking about farting/nose-picking/anklets ....

    I personally agree with some of the points made here but sidchhikara you have really used freedom of speech .... shave off moustache, use make-up ..... I think most desis fit in really-well. We don't need to come up with these suggestions





    makeup Graffiti Wallpaper. GRAFFITI grafiti wallpaper. graffiti wallpaper designs.
  • graffiti wallpaper designs.



  • Infopass appt for Interim EAD was not helpful at all.
    They suggested the same that I did earlier, ie to fax USCIS hotline about my situation along with letter from emp saying that I am at risk of losing job.
    I have done that several times, still no luck.
    My EAD expires on aug 30th (yah, just 2 more business days).
    Did everything in my hands, now just prepared to lose my job.

    Surprising thing is I saw 2 soft LUDs on aug 25th and and 26th but still no approval nor RFE, case status still pending.
    I know they are looking at my case, but doing nothing.
    My wife's EAD was approved a month ago.

    I asked my lawyer (from a big firm) if I will have a case on USCIS in case if I lose my job. She said, USCIS is famous for this kind of processing for 1000's still the cases wont stand against them.

    I wld appreciate any suggestions/thoughts?

    You can check your senator's website. There will be some information on how to contact them. I think usually, they have someone in their front office who takes care of this request.

    I requested to expedite and i got an email last week saying the request was accepted and will get result within 14days.. its been already 10 days and so far nothing happened.

    Did the email you received specifically say that your request has been accepted and you will know the decision within 30 days?





    girlfriend grafiti wallpaper. grafiti wallpaper. Graffiti G1 Wallpapers
  • Graffiti G1 Wallpapers



  • I hope that this is not an automated one.. :)

    Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding the Department of State�s visa policies.

    You raise compelling points, and your argument is an illustration of why we should work to ensure our visa polices are sound, reasonable, and equitable. Until we enact comprehensive immigration reform, we are likely to be faced with similarly difficult situations. Should legislation relating to this issue come before the Senate, I will certainly keep your views in mind.

    Thank you again for contacting me.


    Sincerely,
    Sherrod Brown





    hairstyles Graffiti Wallpaper grafiti wallpaper. 3d Graffiti - Gigabyte
  • 3d Graffiti - Gigabyte



  • "
    Just my 2 cents.
    Regards.


    No. It is worth 2$ write up... not 2 cents :)





    CIS director is saying that he has made arrangements to pass on the flowers set to CIS office to the US war-wounded soldiers.

    I think we should start a blood donation campaign to impress upon him that aspiring immigrants will not be found lacking in caring for the US army soldiers.

    Any thoughts?

    It could be a good idea, however there are various restrictions that we might be caught out by including:-

    Living in Europe (most countries)
    Travel within 12 months to malaria countries (including India)
    Living in Malaria countries within last 3 years (including India)
    MMR within the last 4 weeks
    Any conditions found in the medical report.
    the list goes on...

    I've tried donating blood before and have been denied through the 1st and 2nd point





    Yes, I called them and they said the process would generally take 30-40 days. They said, keep checking if your checks have cashed... I read in 1 message board some one posted that checks are cashed on Thursday............so tomorrow is a Thursday :D

    Any body called NSC reg. the fate of July 2 filers !!!!



    Blog Archive