1800s hairstyles

images hairstyles in the 1800s 1800s hairstyles. quartet,hairstyles 1800#39;s
  • quartet,hairstyles 1800#39;s



  • live in suburb of chicago!





    wallpaper quartet,hairstyles 1800#39;s 1800s hairstyles. a elegant updo hairstyle
  • a elegant updo hairstyle



  • Very sad. I just read it in CNN and came here.

    unfortunate





    1800s hairstyles. carpet hairstyles 1800#39;s
  • carpet hairstyles 1800#39;s



  • I am in for running/jogging/hiking in NY area. Planning to go hikig this week end.... Any body in? ....





    2011 a elegant updo hairstyle 1800s hairstyles. hairstyles in the 1800s
  • hairstyles in the 1800s



  • I suggest you to think of investment options like stocks( only suggestion not an advice) I agree with other members as I presonally think paying the house loan is not a good option as we have to pay more tax to uncle sam. Enjoy the cash benefit that you get for your TAx and keep some money in Bonds and stocks and a little liquid cash( 10K to 20K).





    1800s hairstyles. hilary duff new hairstyle
  • hilary duff new hairstyle



  • Some scenarios to consider

    1. If 140 is approved and its been 6 months since date of 485 application and your company who sponsored is not revoking 140, then ability to pay might not matter and you don't care since you can use AC21

    2. If 140 is approved and it has not been 6 months since 485 application date and you are on good terms with and your employer is not going to revoke your 140 , take an unpaid vacation to fill the 6 months gap if you can, then you are still safe to use AC21.

    3. If your 140 is not approved but you have passed the 180 days litmus test and you use AC21 to move to another employer then the ability to pay might come in to picture if any RFE is done by USCIS.

    4. If 140 is not approved and you have not passed 180 days its a variation of the 2nd case and if you can pull it off you can use AC21 and work elsewhere later.


    there might be other scenarios but consider each of them carefully before making the decision. While it might seem a simple decision having come so far in your journey you don't want to make as wrong decision only to rue it.

    - good luck

    Hello Krishnam

    I have a I-485 pending, and there is a chance I may be laid off after 180 days. Would I have to have another similar job offer at hand, or can I still continue looking for a job after 180 days of I-485 till I find one ?

    Thank you for your help.





    1800s hairstyles. hairstyles in the 1800s
  • hairstyles in the 1800s



  • Hi Guys,

    My LCA has Computer Software Engineer as job title.I have 5 years of Experience as Oracle functional consultant.Currently I'm working as Oracle consultant.My 140 is approved and got my EAD card.In jan 2008 it will be 180 days of filing 485.I want to change my career towards IT Sales.

    I have an offer from an American Staffing company as a Technical Recruiter.The job responsibilities include hiring Software Engineers.But the job title is different from my LCA.I want to join this company using EAD in jan 2008 and apply AC 21.Today I have checked with my Lawyer this is what she says"

    In instances such as this, when we send the letter to the USCIS regarding AC21, we include the following details with reference to the job title. … Although the job title differs, the job duties are substantially the same. The title used by the company is their internal designation for this position."

    She says that i will be able to work as Technical Recruiter using EAD.Any one can suggest me on this?I have very little knowledge about AC 21 and how it works

    Thanks in advance
    h12gc

    Hmm, I am an oracle apps programmer too, although my job is more technical and less functional. Recruiting talent is a whole different job role than working as a functional Oracle apps consultant. Functional jobs (Oracle or SAP) is pretty much business analyst job, in my opinion.

    Now, you may use the same knowledge as you do, but still, its a different role and I think its highly risky to do this change. For example, let's say, you use same knowledge to work as a professor of computer science in University or as a practicing software solutions provider. IN both cases, you use same talent to do your job and use same knowledge and skills. But TEACHING is different job and providing software solutions is a different job.

    Same way, staffing/recruiting is different from doing functional analysis and I would be surprised if the job descriptions match close enough to fit in same job code. Try to get a good lawyer to match the job descriptions and interpret them into job code and see if the job codes are the same.





    1800s hairstyles. hairstyles in the 1800s
  • hairstyles in the 1800s



  • My lawyer says "If we file the I-140 based on the LC-PERM, we would interfile it into your pending AOS, so your AOS would be pending based on the pending I-140 (NOT the withdrawn LC Sub)."

    Is it possible to interfile if the PD is not current? My pending LC SUB and the PERM LC PD, both are not current. Please confirm whether it is true or not. This will help me make my case.





    2010 carpet hairstyles 1800#39;s 1800s hairstyles. hairstyles in the 1800s
  • hairstyles in the 1800s



  • i live in suburbs of Chicago





    1800s hairstyles. medium hairstyles
  • medium hairstyles



  • I am a july 2nd filer, NE , originally I-140 approved from NE also, just got email that my EAD card production ordered today. Earlier got the same email from my spouse too...





    hair hairstyles in the 1800s 1800s hairstyles. hairstyles in the 1800s
  • hairstyles in the 1800s



  • I will be calling today in the morning and have told several of my friends to do the same. whenever I get a chance at parties or get togethers I tell people about IV and I was surprised that 80% of people (who are stuck in this mess) have not heard about IV. so I would urge everyone to mention IV whenever they meet anyone who is in a similar mess ..especially inform batchmates and new friends and ask them to atleast register

    My experiences have been similar. Not many immigrants I meet at social / cultural venues know about IV. I would urge every member here to actively spread the word of IV and membership at every possible and appropriate occasion you get in a face to face manner at your regional / national cultural associations / festivals / functions / events / summer picnics etc.
    And more important is to call as per action items, so please take a few minutes from work to call.
    Thank You.





    1800s hairstyles. hairstyles in the 1800s
  • hairstyles in the 1800s



  • For this reason IV should stop posting any strategy and plans on www that is accessible to everyone.

    With due respect to your contribution to Immigration Voice, I completely disagree with you. I don't think there is anything wrong in discussing strategies on IV. Actually people will support that not discussing strategies among members have created more damage to us then discussing and let antis know about them.





    hot hilary duff new hairstyle 1800s hairstyles. hair styles of the 1800s
  • hair styles of the 1800s



  • Given a choice (with comparable role and growth) I will be more inclined to spend few years (~5) in Europe, post MBA.

    Was just trying to make sure if there was a easier way to maintain my GC, at the same time complete my studies in parallel.

    Per all your suggestions, there are ways to walk that tightrope, but its not very straight forward...Also I am not looking into deferring my studies for a year..

    Will go ahead with resignation...

    Thanks again for all sincere advise and wishes.

    Regards


    Good luck! All the best.





    house medium length hairstyles 1800s hairstyles. American men#39;s hairstyles
  • American men#39;s hairstyles



  • Hi All,

    I am on H1B from 1998, 12th year and counting.

    I applied for my labour 2 times but unfortunately because of different reasons those labor processings could not continue. 3rd time I could use a substitute labor (priority date Oct 2003) which is an EB3 labor certificate in 2005. I applied for I-140 and got approved in 2005.

    I applied for I-485 in July 2007 when USCIS opened the gates. My 485 is pending. I got EAD. I am still continuing my H1B status with my new employer.

    I am not working for the company that processed my GC. Recently I got an RFE like everyone else about my current employment and responded with the support of my current employer.

    I think that the dates for EB3 will not move any further in any near future.
    My question is, can I in any way convert my case from EB3 to EB2. If yes, what would be the process.

    Please advice.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Unfortunately there is no direct way to convert. You may try to find new job with EB2 requirement or try in your company itself if the they have any job opening different from your current job (requirement). You need to start from the PERM and use the PD. Thats the only way. I am not sure if you can do this as your's is substitude.





    tattoo hairstyles in the 1800s 1800s hairstyles. cool anime boy hairstyles.
  • cool anime boy hairstyles.



  • It is my understanding that many GC applicants do not need labor clearance. Nurses, EB1 folks etc. etc. So the total demand for GC = 30K labor cases + 100K non-labor cases. That would only leave 10K for retrogressed countries.

    Due to the economic downturn there aren't many companies sponsoring GCs for employees. I doubt it would be more than 20 to 30k per year from now. This leaves 100-110k visas available every year for retrogressed countries like india and china

    if there 300-400k pending GC applications in all categories then shouldn't all of us get our GC in next 3-4 years?





    pictures hairstyles in the 1800s 1800s hairstyles. includes the hairstyles of
  • includes the hairstyles of



  • :rolleyes:If you dont have an answer to the question asked dont reply and dont advise what people should do....
    keep that to your kids and good luck with that....





    dresses hair styles of the 1800s 1800s hairstyles. the Church in the 1800s.
  • the Church in the 1800s.



  • My Priority Dte is 2007 jan Eb3. I am hoping to getGC by 2011 Sept. Another 2 years





    makeup medium hairstyles 1800s hairstyles. medium length hairstyles
  • medium length hairstyles



  • Hi Friends,

    I am a permanent employee for "x" company, my 140 filed on May 1,2007 waiting for approval, 485 filed on August 22,2007 not been approved either, we just got our EAD's, also please note that i am on 6th year extension on h1... my company "x" moving all projects to the different company "y" from December 1, 2007. ie we are all moving to "y" with the same job title just everything is same istead of "x" it is now "y" company.

    When i called my legal department and ask them about green card status they simply said nothing to worry... everything will be moved to "y" company, as a transition exployees..

    Be honest with you guys...from the last 4 days... i could not sleep... i really dont know what to do in this situation, this is the reason.. i am seeking your help. can some one guide me or answer below questions please.

    1. 140 filed 05/01/2007 - 11/30/2007 more than 180 days with "X" company
    2. 485 filed 08/22/2007 - 11/30/2007 more than 90 days with "x" company
    3. EAD approved
    4. Travel documents approved
    5. I am on H1 6th year extension.
    6. Transition employee.

    my question is

    1 Can my green card status remains the same and continue the process with the new "y" company ?

    2.Do "y" company has to start processing labour/140 again ??

    3.Is it doable that moving everything from "x" to "y" including GC processings ??

    Thanks in advance...Kindly help me out in this situation like how to proceed from here

    With sincere regards...

    Desy

    Can undrstand your anxiety and hope things will workout for you.
    But your details are sketchy...what do you mean by all the projects from your current company are being moved to another company: is the new company Y is buying your current company X. Then you might be OK. I remember reading somewhere that - in case of a merger your application for I140/I485 will not be disturbed if the new company takes over all the assets/debts of the old company. Search in these forums on company merger (more on other popular forums) and you will get more info. Understand the agreement between the two companies (your current X and new Y) - if its a straight forward acquisition (taking over assets and also debts and all previous agreed upon contacts) then you will be fine - I know because I have been thru an acquision during a pending I140.





    girlfriend cool anime boy hairstyles. 1800s hairstyles. hairstyles for short
  • hairstyles for short



  • Just posting the phone numbers on this thread (incase you didnt see them on other threads) - Please call. Lets keep our sceptisism aside for a while (just for 24 hours :)) and call. There is still some chance (otherwise why would they schedule to discuss it).

    Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576
    Steve King (R-Iowa)202- 225-4426 (NOT IN FAVOR)
    Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021
    Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035
    Lamar S. Smith (R-Texas), Ranking Member 202- 225-6906/ 202- 225-4236 (NOT IN FAVOR)
    Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216
    Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751
    Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676
    Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431
    J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365
    Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) 202-225-2706 (NOT IN FAVOR)
    Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176
    Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811
    Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)202- 225-3906 (NOT IN FAVOR)
    Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716
    Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911
    Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176
    Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861
    Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351
    Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401
    Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065
    Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265
    John Conyers (D-Mich.), Chairman 202-225-5126
    William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111
    Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755
    Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203


    There is still some chance (otherwise why would they schedule to discuss it)





    hairstyles hairstyles in the 1800s 1800s hairstyles. 1800s hairstyles
  • 1800s hairstyles



  • Funds, There are more ideas than funds. For every new campaign, plan, we need funds. So it is an ever needed commodity. We can do a lot and lobby effectively, we just need more funds, plain and simple. Inspite of several hundreds contributing, it is not enough. Remember IV is a non-profit, so every penny is accounted for. People handling money (core IV) are sincere, honest hardworking people on work-visas, they have much to lose from not being accountable. And the most important thing is, please take a look at these hard-working IV CORE PEOPLE, please. Some of them have put thousands of dollars (I mean 5 and ten thousand) into this effort. I am not counting personal expenses, travelling to DC, lost work hours etc.
    So your $100 at the bowling arena, or $50 at dinner or $35 bouquet wont get you much farther, but your recurring contribution to IV will.

    Amitjoey,

    Don't you think it's a good idea to post:

    Total Contributions Received:
    Total Expenses:
    Balance:
    Efforts Undertaken:

    On a weekly or monthly basis by the IV Core?

    I think that would motivate fellow members to contribute more (or less in some cases).

    Gumnam





    Thanks to everyone who attended and represented us all!! Thanks IV core for organizing this. Please continue the efforts and we will all try to help in whatever way we can.





    Your Labor Approval date is 8/13/2007 and you had already applied for 485 on June 29th, how is that possible?

    Labor Approval Date: 8/13/2007
    I-140 Approved sept 2005 Attorney incorrectly applied EB3
    Applied second I-140 EB2 May 2007 EB2
    I-485 applied June 29th
    I-485 receipt notice received Aug 15
    EAD approved Aug 17

    YOU APPLIED ON JUNE 29TH AND GOT EAD ON AUGUST 17?. WOW!:eek:
    SO WHO FILED IN JULY, CAN WE EXPECT EAD IN SEPT?.



    Blog Archive