super mario bros wallpaper_26

images super mario bros wallpaper_26 super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • You may admire them as much as you want but fact is these are just "glorified" bodyshoppers. I meet many workers from these "great" companies at my workplace and see them being treated just as "low cost alternatives" and nothing else by this huge financial company in NY/NJ area. Because of their (INFY, TATA, Wipro, Satyam) "low billing rates" these guys cant afford good lifestyle. And back home in India INFY and TATA CEOs make billions and talk BIG. I've not met any TATA, Satyam guy here who is happy with their employer. They just hate their employers and always looking for a change. I wonder where they stand in terms of employee satisfaction? They treat their people like slave and send them as low cost labor. Not only that - they exploit US immigration rules and make use of L1 to keep their people long term at cliant place when they dont get enough H1.

    No difference from local bodyshoppers! Dont think they are great companies. You may say "you folks are frustrated with these companies". But this is the fact. Period.

    I think this thread is hijacked. I will also join the band :p I work for one of these companies (SWITCH - Satyam, Wipro, Infosys, Tata, Cognizant, HCL) and came on L1, became H1B and on the path of GC through the same company. Some of what you have said is correct that the employers are not paid same as what IBM US employers get (and of course what some consultants get). Some of the issues are working off-late hours and coordination effort etc.

    The positive side of these companies is
    1) Career advancement - One can really grow into lead and managerial positions if they have the aptitude
    2) Technical Career Paths are there for those who are technically inclined.
    3) Benefits - There are good benefits which usually may not be there for those working for desi-consultants
    4) Support from a large pool of knowledge - If I face any issue, I post it in my company help forum, there will be many responses,some real good ones within a day.
    5) More job security - companies are not yet used to down-sizing. In hard times, there could be some salary rationalization (which I think is OK - better than losing job) and increased utilization (again doesn't mean more work from individual it means optimal bench strength)
    6) Growth - While it is debatable whether it can sustain the rupee strengthening or not, unless the company 's strategy is very narrow, nobody outsource for the cost alone...Many are simply build-or-buy decisions, and based on core-competency and risk management. Deals that are struck these days are multi-year, multi-million dollar ones which will provide guaranteed business over a long periods.

    Coming to those who come on L1 or H1, most of them want to get an opportunity to work at client location to better their perspective (apart from Dollar conversion). Nobody comes here by force. Their priorities are always different than most of the forum readers' Their choices are also limited. Some leave as soon as they come here (I personally interviewed at least 10 folks last year who floated their resumes as soon as they landed here), some want to go back after working here few years, some switch to H1Bs through desi-consultants, thus enter rat race, some try to grow here in their company on long term basis.

    Hope this clarifies few who pity SWITCH employees..

    Again these are not "glorified" bodyshoppers. It is a very wrong impression. I am a manager at one of such companies. We have highest regards for our personnel, we strive hard to make a big difference, we compete with other service companies like Accenture, IBM and EDS, have high client focus and we feel proud about it. Never in ANY meetings or strategies we keep our employers' interest below anything.





    wallpaper super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • That's true. But if there is G28 attached to your I 485, then the attorney can act on your behalf.

    As per my understanding, Lawyer or employer can not withdraw I485. I may be wrong, I 485 can be only withdrawn by applicant.
    Any inputs..





    super mario bros wallpaper_26. New super mario bros
  • New super mario bros



  • I fail to see how this whole thing helps EB3-I/C. IV should work on measures that alleviate EB3-I/C pains.

    Immigrationvoice team has been working on the publicly available USCIS data since its release on USCIS website and we have been discussing this data with top USCIS officials to clear doubts.

    Immigration Voice is releasing the analysis of the information for the community. You can view the report at

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=36


    We are putting together a list of recommendations about this data for our next meeting with USCIS. If you have suggestions, do post on the thread. We would also be updating this report on regular basis as the data is updated on USCIS site and numbers change due to approvals/pre-adjudications/field office data/ CP and spillovers. The visa bulletin movement will also be compared against the report and checked with USCIS and DOS.

    Team IV

    Note: Please read the entire document rather than just basing your judgment on the graph and the visa bulletin charts. There are several caveats and limitations of this data.

    We feel this is a one step ahead of the IV prediction tool published by IV in the past. We will continue to refine the analysis as we receive information from DOS and USCIS through our advocacy efforts.





    2011 super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26. images Publicado super mario
  • images Publicado super mario



  • Here is what you do if the bill passes without amendments:

    Get some sun-tan. Wear a baseball cap. Put in jeans with oil stains and bad quality collarless t-shirt. Grow an untrimmed mustache. Lose the dress shoes and wear cheap jogging shoes.

    Go to the nearest USCIS office (after this bill passes) and say that you have been working off-books illegally at a nearby restaurant since 5 years and now you would like to apply for Z visa.

    They will give you a probationary that will work like an EAD card (maybe better quality than EAD with it being tamper proof and wear proof). In the meantime, once the borders are closed and certain benchmarks are met, you will get Z visa with Advanced parole to replace your probationary card. With that advanced parole you can travel outside and come back in guaranteed (Guaranteed return due to AP). When outside you can file for GC, visit your parents and relatives, spend a few days in vacation and come back with full freedom to work anywhere without LCA restrictions and enjoy the Z visa that you can renew on your own (no need for employer sponsor).

    They will give GC to all Z visa applicants within 5 years thru supplemental increase in GC (based on survey done by DHS). The annual cap will be total Z visa holders divided by 20%. If there are 11 million illegals who end up getting Z visa, the annual cap will be 2.2 million.

    That 2.2 million beats the hell out of the 140,000 we have today for legal skilled immigrants or the 90,000 we will have with this new bill.

    Advantages:

    1. No need to comply to speciality occupation. Work in any line of work.
    2. No need to get labor cert for GC.
    3. No need to depend on employer for temp visas like H1B and GC sponsorship.
    4. More travel flexibility due to advanced parole that comes with Z visa.





    super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • Roughly $ 500.

    Thanks ramus for starting this thread...

    $500





    super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • Come on people - This is so easy to do - Simply cut and paste the letter below to http://www.WhiteHouse.gov/Contact at the very least.

    "I am writing to inform you of how the country based quotas imposed on Employment Based green cards are unfair and totally illogical. When I immigrated to the US, I believed that this country was a meritocracy where you were judged based on your abilities and qualities. These country based quotas reward people depending on where they or their ancestors were born. This causes people from India and China to wait over a decade to get a green card whereas someone from another country with similar or lesser abilities can obtain permanent residence in less than half that time.

    Since these EB category based green cards are awarded for professional skills, imposing a country based quota just does not make any sense. I urge you to work with Congress and change this discriminatory policy and reinforce that America is truly a society that celebrates meritocracy."





    super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • Get a approval notice for I-140 and file I-485 urself, if I-140 not approved then get the receipt number and file urself

    But he still needs the Employer Verification Letter from his employer. :(





    2010 New super mario bros super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • I dont know about other members but it is hard for me to blv that IIT's and IIM's will come to US for a masters degree coz they could not find a job in India or they could not get an admit in a master's program.

    If that was the case people would have stopped going got IIT's/IIM's. Why will someone work so hard to get to the top most program - to not get a job and then pursue MS from US OF A????

    I think the IIT's/IIM's come here they MOSTLY (not all) come here for a purpose....research/money/better life/whatevet.....

    Any IITians or IIM's who are member care to throw some light. I personally know 2 IIT's and 1 IIM who are in US for good and would check with them.....

    Let me put it in an other way..
    If you graduated from an IIT or IIM the chance that you are here in the US is 5-10%. Or in other words, 95% of those currently doing masters / PhDs in the US wouldn't be here if they were capable of securing admissions into an IIT / IIM.





    super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • Thanks lazysis.... your confidence is boosting my confidence too :-)

    JaiHind....would you mind briefing me on your casez? why did ur employer charge 7K from you? did u also sign similar contract?

    After reading all the great posts on this thread and their experiences, it hurts me why in the world did I even pay my old employer 7K...(I wish, to do something thing like this and check with great experts opinions like how you did on your case....) and could have saved 7K:mad:

    here is my experience and for sure you all would agree by not paying 7k to this 2nd employer "sky wouldn't have fell down"....:

    In 2003, I joined my 2nd employer (Indian Consulting) since I came to US in year 2001. At the time of joining this employer made me sign all kinds of contract and one of the contact that I signed was to pay (50-50%) for GC processing and if left the company before GC is approved I have to pay the remaining 50% and contract was something like this "if Employee were to leave the company’s employment prior to GC approval, employee hereby agrees to refund all expenses includes attorney, processing fees etc., to the Company with 30 day's......."

    Here is my GC experience: I provided all the information that my 2nd employer/attorney requested in order to file my GC and after 6 months on my follow-up on where they are with GC process they told me to provide additional paper work due to which they could not start my GC processing "6 months wasted here" (since I am idiot) and should have realized this employer is a useless/fraud one and didn't learn my lesson in my 2nd attempt of GC processing with this 2nd employer (something similar happened to me with earlier employer (Indian consulting) & by the time I realized it was already 2 years wasted down the road and they haven't started my GC, I got irritated & left my 1st employer "2 years wasted 2001-2003).. I could have left little early but they had close to 40K of my overflow money with them which I was able to extract at the time of my wedding excuse....thank god!!

    Now after providing other documents that he requested papers and then after then every month I used to follow-up but after another 6 months I know there was no progress and this employer is just carries about money and one day I asked him if they have any intentions of applying for my GC or would like to continue on playing around this catch up game for ever and finally they gave me attorney contact number & work directly with him...this attorney is another JOKER (Indian guy with a fake American accent). This attorney thinks he is Mr.George Bush-2, I could never talk to him directly & his assistant used to put me on to his voice mail every time when I called & later he used to mail with response...

    By now I have already paid my 3.5K (that was forcibly deducted from my paycheck in addition to thei 60% of hourly pay cut) and almost 23 months gone down the road and asked if they filed my GC that was end of year 2004 and guess what.... they don't have receipt number at that time too...and right then I gave my 2 weeks notice and in advance I applied to another known consulting company H1 transfer (this is my current employer who is good and no complaints). The minute I gave my resignation, I was still working at the client using new H1 and happen to know that this 2nd employer was enjoying 60% of my hourly billing rate and when I gave my resignation they HR was bargaining me for increase in my pay by 50 CENTS/hour (can you guys believe this and its true they did that to me "50cents") and non of their great offers worked on my end and!! I left the company once I got approval from new employer and next day they sent me a notice to pay remaining 3.5K followed with legal action notice that will be taken if not paid in 30 days of time frame else they will give information to collection agencies...) Since they mentioned about "collection" agencies I decided to pay the remaining amount else as you all know these collections agencies can also ruin "credit history"...& thought its not worth dealing with credit history.

    Summary of my GC experience: wasted 4 years of valuable time (2001-2004) & most important paid 7K for GC in first place process didn't even start at all....isn't that a JOKE!!

    my 3rd employer filed for my GC in MAY 2005 in EB2 (TSC), received EAD/AP, I am very happy with this employer and treats their consultants very professional and helps if & when needed.

    JUST CURIOUS, DO ALL THINK I CAN EXTRACT MY PAID 7K BACK FROM THIS EMPLOYER WHO CHEATED ME OR YOU THINK ITS WORTH LET IT GO???....any comments, suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
    THE END!!





    hair images Publicado super mario super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • Lets meet the president and directly speak to him about the issue and ask him to do something.

    Good luck





    super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • I have been following "Doggys" stuff and anti-anti blog for a while and know that he's not an anti for sure, and before anyone gets paranoid and accuses me of being "doggy" no sire i am not:p





    hot super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26.
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26.



  • That's very true. Shame on us for being lazy and waiting for the right moment.
    The 16th district teams needs to be more re-united. I will talk to digital2k and arrange to meet Zoe in few days.

    I was looking for some one who is from Dis 16th. Please start movement rfom there.. ( her office ) do let me know what comes out. I am ready with next action iteam.. call list... unless she agrees nothing can start except media drive.





    house super mario bros wallpaper_26 super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • hi

    i want to come and i am from franklin tennessee which is 30 miles from nashville tn is a bus ride from some where near to this place

    thanks

    currently it appears that the bus will be from atlanta
    please pm ramus and keep in touch with him for more info on that





    tattoo super mario bros wallpaper_26 super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • Hi,
    Here is my situation:

    Company A:
    EB2 PD Aug 2006
    140 Approved
    485 Applied July '07 (Got EAD and AP for myself and wife. I am still on H1B but wife used EAD)
    Still working with Company A and intend to work with them for another couple of years.

    Company B:
    EB2 PD Nov 2005 (Substitution labor)
    140 Approved.



    Can I interfile or do the PD porting so that I can get the older PD? If so, do I have to work for Company B?
    I dont have a copy of the LCA and I may not have the original of the approved 140. Can I use a copy of 140 approval notice to apply for the interfile?
    Do I need any kind of document from Company B like employment letter in future ?
    Does the PD need to be current to interfile?
    Do I need to work for Company B?
    Does this process in anyway create problems for my current 485 status? My wife used EAD but I have been on H1B with the company that filed for my 485.
    I already completed 180 days after filing 485. So, I can use AC21. Will this interfiling process have any impact on that?
    How would I know that interfiling process completed successfully?
    If USCIS denys the interfile I submitted, does that have any impact on my current 485 process?
    If I want to use AC21, does that new job need be similar to Company A or Company B job requirement?


    Thank you everyone..
    My case is similar to yours except for me the company was the same for both I140s. The only thing my lawyer sent with the request was the Original I140 Approval Notice on the Second (Older PD) I140 (In your case that is Company A's I140). When the AOS application was filed, the Original I140 of Company A was used. The basic content of the letter is already explained in previous posts on this thread. Read them carefully. Also, consult a prudent and capabale lawyer who has some experience in successful Interfiling cases.

    If both the I140s are approved on your name, there should be no issue as they have already done all the work related to Proferred Wage, DOL work categories (SOC codes), etc. AOS is just for adjustment into PR status on the basis of approved I140, of which you have two.

    I am no lawyer, therefore, please consult a good lawyer to make sure all your questions are answered.

    Hope this helps.





    pictures super mario bros wallpaper_26 super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • yes don't wish for two wives.
    One wife itself is sufficient to cause life long agony and u r wishing for too!
    Indeed a brave fellow and should be given a GC on national interest waiver

    NIV ? Or the Extra-ordinary ability ;)





    dresses super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • done.





    makeup super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • Suresh,
    Sanju just posted in the open what he wanted to say. He has some valid points you know; regarding how some people get fixated on the red dots. Would you have liked it better if he just gave you a red dot anonymously?

    But please do not try to compare the dotting issue with the immigration issue.
    If the immigration system is fixed, who cares a hoot about these dots? None of us would even be here if there was smooth legal immigration in this country.

    Let the core work on the real issues.

    And for the record, I personally do not like the dot system. I am in support of leaving all the comments in the open.

    I also remember reading on this site some time ago that the dotting system came with the software used for these forums. And its not a simple flag that can be turned on/off to enable/disable that feature.


    Sanju,

    There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.

    1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
    2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.

    You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.

    Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.


    If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.


    Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"

    When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.

    There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.


    Did you get what am I saying?





    girlfriend super mario bros wallpaper_26 super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • isnt a visa number assigned when they apply for 485?

    good point in item 4. When i talk to people from other countries about visa issues and IV they just look at the processing dates for 485 and think that GC will be approved in 6 months.

    Please remember that even if BEC clears the application with 2001 priority dates. These people still need to:
    1) Apply for I140
    2) Have I-140 Approved
    3) Apply for I-485 only if their priority date is current
    4) Complete various I-485 tasks like fingerprinting, BACKGROUND CHECKS (this is a huge one and unless you are lucky you can get stranded for anywhere between 6 months to 3 years)
    5) Now after completing 1 - 4 above you can expect that they will apply a visa number to the application





    hairstyles super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26. super mario bros wallpaper_26
  • super mario bros wallpaper_26



  • The experience would have to be before the labor filing, in order for it to count. I suggest that you should talk to 3-4 attorneys and get the best possible approach.





    I hope you are talking to an attorney regarding your situation, do not rely on forum information alone.

    AFAIK, H-1 or F-1 for your future wife appears to be the best bet. Good Luck!





    done.



    Blog Archive