school days

images School Days school days. School Days最終話にNice boat.
  • School Days最終話にNice boat.



  • All,
    ...and may be few on H1 B Visas every year through the outsourcing companies...

    So, you are expecting only few H1B petitions go to USCIS in April 2008?

    :)





    wallpaper School Days最終話にNice boat. school days. School Days [ Une Fin
  • School Days [ Une Fin



  • Has anyone thought of the people who missed the august 17 deadline because the labor was not cleared within time. Because of no mistake from ourside, we have to suffer. What a screwed up legal situation ?

    As of now PD is apr 2001, I dont know when will it move ?

    Thx
    Nag



    I missed the date by just a week:( .Not sure what to do here . People on the forum seems to be concerned about Fingerprinting and getting EAD's only .





    school days. название: School Days
  • название: School Days



  • Are you talking about EB3-I? If not, ignore this post...

    EB3-I dates are in Oct 01, there are no cases to approve, what will they approve?
    What makes you think they are processing EB2-I more? Same logic applies here. Wait for the next bulletin, if you are EB3-I in 02 you'll get what is long overdue?

    If thats the case then why don't they move the PD forward. EB3-I is stuck in 2001 since last 3 years and its not moving forward at all. How can we get some help here, ombudsman?





    2011 School Days [ Une Fin school days. School Days (TV)
  • School Days (TV)



  • Yes I believe my attorney did provide the educational evaluation documents. It was the same documentation used for the H1B & the PERM Certification. Any idea of what my chances are with the appeal?

    i hate to say this, in my opinion, urs is a little tough case. This is just my thought. Other gurus here may have a better advice for u. But this is uscis, you are dealing with. So you never know. Provide a better educational evaluation and keep your fingers crossed. All the best.





    school days. School Days
  • School Days



  • mine reached at 10-23 am -2 nd july,by some L.ARMSTRONG guy..no receipt yet,no check cashed





    school days. 月13日截止│School Days
  • 月13日截止│School Days



  • I came here in late 2006 and i have applied for 140 & 485 due to LS.
    All i can say for you is angoor khatte hain(grapes are sour for you) since you didnt get it.
    This is what happens to jealous people.

    Anyways, we have played by the rules.
    What do you say about people getting GC by lottery.
    Go and blame the govt for the rules not us.

    Nobody asked you if you did LC Sub. It was one of you who started this thread.





    school days. magical waaaay offmay Time
  • magical waaaay offmay Time



  • Thursday 06/12/2008 - 11:00 AM

    2237 Rayburn House Office Building

    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law

    Hearing on the Need for Green Cards for Highly Skilled Workers





    2010 название: School Days school days. School Days
  • School Days



  • I was asked for the AP in India and Germany. The custom officer in India was aware of the AP and immediately completed the process and let me go. In Germany the 1st person ( probability a new hire) did not understand the AP so he asked another custom officer to look at the AP document. The other office looked at the AP and then explained the document to the 1st officer and let me go.

    BTW, the trip last month was the 3rd time I traveled to India on AP.





    school days. School Days
  • School Days



  • I think desi3933 is correct. It is the employees responsibility to maintain the status and all the employee can do is to sue the employer for the pay. Even I am not sure about 30 day rule, but employee should be getting payed on H1B. Also it may only be necessary to prove the legal status since the last entry.





    hair School Days (TV) school days. School Days - Digital
  • School Days - Digital



  • My Prediction for Dec bulletin

    Eb2 and Eb 1 all others - C
    EB2 India & China - Jan 1, 2006

    EB 3 India - Jan 1, 2002
    EB 3 all others - Jan 1, 2003

    All others current...Hope this comes true....:-)

    So you think EB2I will be Jan 2006 because your PD is Dec 2005? I like your wishful thinking because my PD is Dec 2005 too and I hope your prediction comes true.





    school days. School Days Kotonoha Katsura
  • School Days Kotonoha Katsura



  • Here's update on my cases

    Self e-filed: May 30, 2008
    FP: Jun 25, 2008
    Card prod ordered: July 23, 2008
    EB3-I / PD: Mar 2006 / I-485 - RD: Jul 2007

    Will post about duration as soon as I get the cards in hand.

    I Efiled mine on may 19th, FP on jul 3rd, no update yet.
    Efiled my wife's EAD on may 30th, FP on jun 24th, Card prod ordered July 23rd.

    We are currently working on EADs which expire on 30th Aug.
    Am worried if I will have the card by then or not.
    If i dont have the approval by aug 19th, I am planning to take Infopass for the interim EAD.

    It sucks to see they dont follow FIFO or atleast close to FIFO, so much variation as some june filers received card in june itself.

    Jul 2nd filer, EB2 - PD Apr 2007





    hot School Days school days. get 34 extra school days
  • get 34 extra school days



  • People do not like gloomy predictions. :)

    Here is a positive prediction for a change. EB3 I may move a bit.;)

    Pappu,
    Did you or any one in IV get any chance to discuss with USCIS regarding quarterly spillover?





    house beginning of School Days, school days. Princess and School Days
  • Princess and School Days



  • I have discussed it with my Chinese co-worker and he asked if this IV's is only for Indian's, I said "NO"

    IV is for all the community

    And gave him tour of IV's website Guess what, he is joining me now, all we have to do is to reach out to your friends spread the word about the rally

    I also had a business trip conflict with the DC Rally; however I decided to talk to my boss and explained him about the Rally. He immediately agreed upon and allowed me to postpone my business trip.

    If there is a �WILL� then you will find your way to DC



    Go to DC To Get GC





    tattoo 月13日截止│School Days school days. #school days #saionji sekai
  • #school days #saionji sekai



  • I did my part





    pictures magical waaaay offmay Time school days. 「School Days」桂言葉 立体
  • 「School Days」桂言葉 立体



  • So either they hire and pay and make their responsibility to find job or don't file for H1b's

    USDream2dust

    That is already the law. But this law has been proved to be virtually impossible to enforce. The only practical solution is to deny H1-B's to consulting firms (at least for the positions that require the employee to work at the client location).





    dresses get 34 extra school days school days. School Days
  • School Days



  • Don't have to apologize for the illegal remark. It is a matter of perspective anyways. Maybe the people "Illegal" in the true sense are the ones acting as gatekeepers now. My handle is a tip of the hat to Chiwere Indians -
    "Nebraska...derived from a Chiwere word that means �flat water..."





    makeup School Days school days. beginning of School Days,
  • beginning of School Days,



  • But, Mpadapa has some reality. That's what we are seeing in last 3 - 4 bulletins. A slow but steady movement.

    Atleast with current movement we can plan in what period we can expect our case will clear.

    But brother, there has been no movement in EB3, so based on what will we predict when our case will be clear...........





    girlfriend #school days #saionji sekai school days. The School Days of Makoto and
  • The School Days of Makoto and



  • Hi, I got the email today that my AP has approved and they have mailed the document.

    Few things i did to expedite so that I don't have to cancel my tickets and thanksgiving plans.

    5 Days before the end of 90 days. I called NSC and requested to expedite the process in financial loss category. They told me that I'll get some information with in 5 days. I got letter in mail that they are working on it. Regular receipt letter nothing much information

    2) Exactly after 90 days of filing my application (Nov 4th) I took an infopass appointment to talk to the officer. She told me that we cannot expedite as this is not a medical emergency or any other kind of emergency. I told her that i have already got my tickets and i made the plans after normal processing times of 90 days. She said she cannot do anything except sending an email to USCIS about my case. She also said if you have any family medical emergency we can issue a AP here but as I don't have one we cannot do anything.

    3) Same day I sent a cover letter with DHS Form 7001 to CIS Ombudsman explaining my situation including copy of financial loss documents (tickets and all.)

    After around 9 days I got a email today that its approved. I had lost hope and was planning to cancel my tickets coming Monday.

    I am not sure whats the reason it got approved. May be its just over 90 days and it was supposed to get approved or its because of CIS Ombudsman.

    I am glad that now I can travel as planned next week and don't have to cancel my tickets provided I'll get the document in hand early next week.





    hairstyles School Days Kotonoha Katsura school days. school days hentai tristel
  • school days hentai tristel



  • I guess Michael Cannon was right after all. He did not promise any improvements regarding name check situation until 2010... Let's hope the court system will continue to put pressure on the USCIS/FBI.





    All,
    ...and may be few on H1 B Visas every year through the outsourcing companies...

    So, you are expecting only few H1B petitions go to USCIS in April 2008?

    :)





    FYI: USCIS does not charge for Visa Lottery... It's FREE.

    Yes sir, they do.

    If you are chosen and pass the first screening, when they ask for documents you are also sending application fee that is around 500$. And GC is still not guranteed if the chosen applicant cannot persuade IO he will settle successfully. You need to show the ties, someone to help you with the job, show the moneys for the first few months, etc etc..

    I personally know several people who were refused based on their family size and that they would be below poverty line if they immigrate into US.

    Go figure!
    GC lottery is the biggest joke ...

    BTW, application fees are nonrefundable..



    Blog Archive