knight tattoo

images Vampire Knight: Zero#39;s knight tattoo. Knight Tattoos designs for
  • Knight Tattoos designs for



  • Hello all,
    not sure if this topic has been touched before; if we have a i-485 application filed; do we qualify as:
    1) non-permanent resident aliens
    OR
    2) non-resident aliens?

    thanks


    Filing I-485 makes you an 'adjustee' (Under Adjustment of Status).
    But you continue to be a non-resident alien under AOS if you keep working on H1. If you switch to EAD/AP, you are just an Adjustee waiting for your status to be adjusted to that of a permanent resident.





    wallpaper Knight Tattoos designs for knight tattoo. knight tattoos
  • knight tattoos



  • Her H4 depends on my H1B validatity. Im said if i call AC21 using my EAD, then my H1B goes invalid and so her H4. Does this makes sense to you. Do you got other opinions ? If so let mw know. thanks.

    EAD is not a status. It's just an authorization for employment. Since you have filed 485 you and your spouse are in adjustment and so I don't see how your using EAD to work invalidates her H4.





    knight tattoo. Laugh Now, Cry Later Tattoo
  • Laugh Now, Cry Later Tattoo



  • Is there any way we can track that I-140 is either revoked or not by the old employer?





    2011 knight tattoos knight tattoo. angel knight tattoo
  • angel knight tattoo



  • Hi all,

    I got my H1-B approved last year (through the lottery) and my start date was 10/01/07. My company was not doing well and so did not hire me until end of Nov. I have been continuously working since then. I did not receive any pay in 2007 and my company has been lagging behind on pay checks.

    Problem: I have received pay checks only till Dec 15th, 2007. Till date, I have not received my W2 for 2007. My husband has filed a tax extension and we have time until 10/15 to file our tax now.

    Questions:

    1: Can my company issue a W2 for 2007 now ?

    2: What are the impacts of not getting a W2 in a year, even though you have legally worked for a company ?

    3: My husband has filed for his GC and is currently waiting for his I-140 and I-485 (both filed concurrently last summer). Will there be any problems in my I-485 because of my W2 issue ?

    4: Is there a problem if my husband files a joint return without my W2 ? Is it even possible ? I do have my SSN and that is the only info that is being asked about me while filing the tax.

    Thanks in advance.





    knight tattoo. my life without tattoos…
  • my life without tattoos…



  • Hello,
    I have a question about obtaining and O-1 visa (or possibly EB-1 Green Card). I did hire an attorney , but would like another look at the situation.

    I am a musician, about 2 months after the end of OPT, presently in USA, with a PhD and many awards so I should qualify for O-1.
    Unless you have won a grammy or a similar award, you do not necessarily qualify. Here are the requirement from USCIS:

    1. Nomination for and/or recipient of significant national or international awards or prizes in his/her field (e.g. Academy, Emmy, Grammy, or Director’s Guild Award)

    OR

    • At least three of the following apply to him/her:
    o Performed a lead, starring or critical role for organizations and establishments of distinguished reputation.
    o A record of major commercial or critically acclaimed success.
    o Received significant recognition for achievements from organizations, critics, government agencies, or other recognized experts in the alien’s field.
    o Commands/ed high salary or other remuneration for services as compared to others in the alien’s field.
    o Other comparable evidence

    Aliens in the Motion Picture or TV Industry
    The type of evidence that is required to establish “extraordinary achievement” in the motion picture or TV industry is in some ways similar to the type of evidence submitted to show “extraordinary ability” in the arts. The standard that must be met, however, is higher. To establish “extraordinary ability in the arts” it is enough to show a high level of achievement. For “extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or TV industry” a very high level of accomplishment is required.


    When you file your petition, you must try to provide evidence of as many categories as possible. Usually the point is that what you have achieved is not *usual*. E.g., *winning* an assistantship in your graduate school does not count.



    As advised, I needed an employer to sponsor the visa. My attorney suggested that Part-time is not recommendable at all. I researched and could not find if the position need to be necessarily Full-time? I have only a part time job currently and many freelancing opportunities.

    Also, since the nature of my profession is freelancing (meaning I need to perform, teach...on many different places), can I be self-employed for O-1?
    O-1 is the employer's petition, not yours. So you do need to have an employer. However, if you can prove that your field is traditionally self-employed, then you can have a US agent. I do not know what is a US agent; ask your lawyer.


    We already filed the petition for O-1 (with the part-time employer as a sponsor) and the current status is: Additional Information/Proof Needed. We still don't have the letter stating what is needed, but I worry it's not a good sign. What do you think?

    And lastly, IF it happens that O-1 is not approved, can I still apply for EB-1 Green Card?

    Thank you for your answers!

    EB-1 petition (assuming it is the EB-1A) standards are as follows. They are very similar to O-1 and stricter, however, legally EB1-A requirements are independent of O-1 requirement (i.e., you cannot argue that if your O-1 is approved, then EB1-A must also be approved with the same set of evidences):

    Aliens with extraordinary ability are those with "extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation." You must be one of "that small percentage who have risen to the very top of the field of endeavor," to be granted this classification. For example, if you receive a major internationally recognized award, such as a Nobel Prize, you will qualify for an EB-1 classification. Other awards may also qualify if you can document that the award is in the same class as a Nobel Prize. Since few workers receive this type of award, alternative evidence of EB-1 classification based on at least three of the types of evidence outlined below, is permitted. The worker may submit "other comparable evidence" if the following criteria do not apply:

    Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;

    Membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members; [It is not sufficient to be a member of an organization where you are member just by the virtue of your profession, or just because you cared to apply]

    Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;

    Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel; [Grading your student's work does not count! If you are a judge in American Idol, Project Runway, etc., those would definitely count]

    Evidence of the alien's original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field;

    Evidence of the alien's authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media;

    Evidence that the alien's work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases;

    Performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations;

    Evidence that the alien commands a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field;

    Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts.





    knight tattoo. Tattoo Designs - Dragon Knight
  • Tattoo Designs - Dragon Knight



  • Can someone also share the NSC fax number please?





    knight tattoo. dark knight tattoo
  • dark knight tattoo



  • bumping up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





    2010 Laugh Now, Cry Later Tattoo knight tattoo. Vampire Knight: Zero#39;s
  • Vampire Knight: Zero#39;s



  • C'mon folks...after San Jose and DC we look up to you for inspiration. The awe inspiring energy and motivation of the Cal chapters will serve as as an example for all others.

    You guys are fortunate to have able leaders and energetic volunteers. This is the time to join the party! We are quietly harnessing the gains from the Dc rally and we continue to hope that there will yet be relief forthcoming soon. Nothing will happen though without your active support and participation.

    Please help make the SoCal gathering a resounding success!





    knight tattoo. quot;The Surrealist Knightquot; by
  • quot;The Surrealist Knightquot; by



  • thanks and i am expecting more details





    hair angel knight tattoo knight tattoo. Fantasy Tattoo Design –
  • Fantasy Tattoo Design –



  • I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.

    Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.

    Some people I know have got their GCs based on earlier 485s but with a new current approved 140s.

    So maybe you should have just requested USCIS to apply your family based current status to already filed 485s. USCIS is capable of consolidating applications based on A numbers. They can even switch primary/dependent applications once something becomes current, contrary to what lawyers say.

    You would have saved filing fees and medical fees.

    But irrespective of that, go to infopass and find out if the files are assigned to an officer. Once that happens, it is a matter of days.





    knight tattoo. Samurai Knight rl tattoo.
  • Samurai Knight rl tattoo.



  • cjain...

    Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...

    I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...

    Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...

    I totally agree with your earlier comment. This is an immigration forum for people like us in the US. If we can just post anything here, then I'd like to post my problems with my neighbor as well.

    Once again, Good on you mate!!!!





    hot my life without tattoos… knight tattoo. Ais Ink Tattoo ]- Vampire eyes
  • Ais Ink Tattoo ]- Vampire eyes



  • see we got some hope..........
    thanks a lot for the update...........





    house Dark Knight tattoo knight tattoo. Black Knight Tattoo by
  • Black Knight Tattoo by



  • Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks

    There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.





    tattoo Tattoo Designs - Dragon Knight knight tattoo. grey-knights Tattoo
  • grey-knights Tattoo



  • First, I would like to congratulate each and every member of IV for having an effect on USCIS and successfully able to submit the 485 in July. The things that mattered were the unity and direction / advise from the core team. Its a victory by any standard.

    The next big problem will be the delay in FBI name check. With the very little workload they have there are backlogged cases from 2003. It is again like a black box (Hope you remember philly BEC). You can do anything you want but FBI wont budge. And with this extra 200K + applications, the situation would get worse and worse. You really do not want to get stuck here for years. The only thing that works is WOM, and thats not an easy thing to do.

    I would strongly urge the core team to consider this as an agenda along with ongoing effort of legislative solution of retrogression (Increasing the number of GCs). I would also ask all the members who were able to file 485 to read some of the forums (Yahoo namecheck tracker, immigration.com etc), and prepare yourself of what is coming. Right now, if you are unlucky, you get stuck, but later if you are lucky, you will get through.

    We will win at the end, because we have not done anything wrong. Just keep unity.
    Thanks

    I contributed $150





    pictures dark knight tattoo knight tattoo. old english tattoo fonts
  • old english tattoo fonts



  • cool thnx guys... it has cleared my confusion...





    dresses Ais Ink Tattoo ]- Vampire eyes knight tattoo. knight tattoo. angel knight
  • knight tattoo. angel knight



  • If you did PERM (only then can you file concurrently)

    Who said that concurent filing is available for PERM only ???

    That is not true right ????

    Somebody please clarify !





    makeup quot;The Surrealist Knightquot; by knight tattoo. Dark Knight tattoo
  • Dark Knight tattoo



  • Donate so we can continue fighting!

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute





    girlfriend grey-knights Tattoo knight tattoo. knight tattoo
  • knight tattoo



  • Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.





    hairstyles Samurai Knight rl tattoo. knight tattoo. (templar knight tattoo)
  • (templar knight tattoo)



  • Yes, looks like they removed the timeframe hopefully it is for good. but lets see. May be after the bi-specialization case transfers they removed.





    Well contextually speaking...immigration benefits are for Cubans living in Cuba and for those who are already living here (BTW 75% of the total Cuban population in the US live in Fla so no surprises on the "vote bank" politics here) they are already US citizens.





    Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
    1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
    2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
    3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?

    Thanks.

    One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.



    Blog Archive