gq suits

images GQ Best-Dressed Men 2009 gq suits. Real Men Wear Suits
  • Real Men Wear Suits



  • I guess I can safely say that I have some experience in this subject. I've not got much to show for it in my gallery, but I've taken a few thousand more or less successful pictures of motorcycles.

    As everyone said, some tracking and slower shutter will make it "move" better. Not too much tho'. At 400 mm, I usually set the time to 1/400 or 1/320. At shorter lengths, down to 1/100.

    Motocross is slightly slower than road-racing, so you may want to lengthen that time a little bit.

    It all depends on your panning skills too.

    --
    Mats





    wallpaper Real Men Wear Suits gq suits. More men in suits, please!
  • More men in suits, please!



  • I got another CRIS email today. Can anyone tell me what is the 'standard processing' mentioned in the email below?
    Anyone else know what this means for the status of my application?

    Thanks.


    -----------------------------
    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

    Someone else had posted earlier a similar topic/question.

    I was trying to find the what is invloved in "Preliminary Processing" and this is what I found at
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVA...e8fe53f9aa0e3c (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=2ab34436fb933cfd72e8fe53f9aa0 e3c)
    (f) Preliminary Processing : The evidence supplied with the application is first reviewed by an officer at the National Benefits Center (NBC) to establish that the applicant meets the basic qualifying criteria to apply: he or she is an eligible alien, and he or she is not statutorily ineligible due to a felony conviction or convictions of three or more misdemeanors. If the applicant passes the preliminary processing at NBC, the application is forwarded to the District Office with jurisdiction over the applicant’s residence for an int erview and adjudication of the remaining eligibility requirements (e.g., continuous residence, physical presence, admissibility, citizenship skills, etc.). If more than one A-file exists for an applicant, files should be consolidated prior to forwarding. If filed by the applicant, EAD and advance parole requests may be processed after such applicant passes the preliminary processing. If the applicant lacks sufficient evidence to pass the preliminary processing, a Notice of Intent to Deny should be issued.

    My assumption is that STD processing is same as preliminary processing.

    Hope it helps.





    gq suits. gq suits. The new sack suit
  • gq suits. The new sack suit



  • In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.

    I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.





    2011 More men in suits, please! gq suits. gq suits. opened Life with gq
  • gq suits. opened Life with gq



  • I agree with your lawyers statement. She will not be counted against the quota because she already has H1. Also I would recommend premium processing when she gets a job.


    Well i just sent a message to my lawyer and this is the reply i received.

    "If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."

    Pls comment:)





    gq suits. Selectism - GQ Rocks the Suit
  • Selectism - GQ Rocks the Suit



  • shut up idiot. Do you know how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21? Some people have advised me to stay where I am as long as it takes, but my gut tells me to find another job. So I am just asking for risk and opinions.

    Nice way to talk on forum , my fellow.. btw., I wanna know "how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21?".. really.. an exact number would be very helpful for people like me who are in same situation as you.





    gq suits. gq suits
  • gq suits



  • In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?





    gq suits. from the GQ photo shoot.
  • from the GQ photo shoot.



  • I recd an RFE too even though i filed AC21 in feb. My lawyer sent the required docs & from May26th there has been a soft LUD everyday...the status says "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed". Also there is no RFE on my wife's case.





    2010 gq suits. The new sack suit gq suits. GQ Best-Dressed Men 2009
  • GQ Best-Dressed Men 2009



  • One more thing before you draft a letter take a look at the job description/qualification/experience required which is filed along with the
    labor certificate.

    if possible get those "experience required " in the experience letter from
    prvious employer to show that you had those experiences before you joined.

    Cheers !


    I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.

    Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?

    Thanks!





    gq suits. (GQ)
  • (GQ)



  • 25,000 members, every day request to raise $30,000.

    Why not happening? Even every member contribute $2, it becomes $50,000.

    The question comes to whom contribute? This web site does not belong to me. If some question is in my mind, I can't start a thread. Which individual/group it belongs to? Who can start a thread? For the last 2-3 days, I am trying to find answers.

    How many members are active? Is it or the orders of tengths or hundreds or thousands?

    If with 25,000 members, raising $30,000 is difficult, there is some problem. One of the problem defenetly it is not open - even I asked, how can I start a thread, I did not get answer.

    I think, core team to get into action to motivate people - as an example I am now so much demotivatied that thinking not visiting this site.

    Core team firefights members all the time and puts off flames and at the same time runs the organization. Their dedication has always been extremely high.

    Just because your question is not answered, does not mean there is something wrong in the organization.

    IV is a volunteer organization and everyone are unpaid volunteers. We do not have a full time professional who works for money here who can attend to customer service calls on a 1-800 number.

    If people are not contributing, does not mean core team has to be blamed. If you have noticed, there is a surge in contributions.

    Yes, in an ideal world, 25000 members contribute, we have no issues. Can you take up some responsibility and run the finding drive? People are taking turns to run the funding drive. You are most welcome to help us. If you can convince 25000 people to contribute, it will be awsome





    hair gq suits. opened Life with gq gq suits. The Whipcord Suit
  • The Whipcord Suit



  • you can renew your DL by showing a copy of H1 receipt and letter from employer regd employment. DL office clerks dont know this so your lawyer might have to call their supervisor. take your 140 along as well, actually all the documents.
    one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.

    Sukhwinder,

    They are not accepting the receipt notices in Dallas. They don't even listen to you if you try to explain them. All they do is ask for I-94 and gives us a paper that contains what all documents can be accepted.
    Thanks
    Krishna





    gq suits. To celebrate, I will be
  • To celebrate, I will be



  • This is what I found in another thread:
    "06/02/2007: NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
    � This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
    � However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
    � According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
    Name of 485 applicant
    Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
    I-485 Receipt Number
    "A" Number of the 485 applicant
    Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
    New I-140 to be inter-filed
    Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application.





    hot Selectism - GQ Rocks the Suit gq suits. Chris Pine GQ Summer Suit
  • Chris Pine GQ Summer Suit



  • Congratulations, buddy!





    house -soup-wool-winter-suits-08 gq suits. suits in a shoot for GQ
  • suits in a shoot for GQ



  • The answer is Yes & No. You are correct that CIS should only care of status from last entry on visa. But CIS does ask for all the documents from your first entry to US. Though you can always invoke 245(k) in case you have status issues that does not stop CIS from asking old documents


    As I said before, one needs to show that he/she is maintaining status since last entry only. Your attorney should know this.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    tattoo gq suits gq suits. shia labeouf in gq
  • shia labeouf in gq



  • It is free. I just got 8 photos done from AAA.... But I am plus member..
    But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.



    AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)





    pictures from the GQ photo shoot. gq suits. in cotton suits for GQ
  • in cotton suits for GQ



  • If you apply in EB2 through your employer, you will be stuck with the same employer till the I-485 stage, that is when you will get EAD card, which would allow you to change employer under AC21 rule, but your new jobs must have the same job description.

    The second option is more appealing, to wait till your US born child is 21 years, and then your child can apply for you in family based.

    Either way it will take the same time :-), if you apply in Eb2 category now, it will take 20-25 years for your green card. If you wait for your daughter to get 21 years, then also it will take the same time.

    Here is what Bill Gates said last year testifying to the congress -

    "And so if you talk to a student who's in school today, going to graduate in June, they're seeing that they cannot apply until they get their degree, and by the time they get their degree, all those visas are gone. If somebody is here on an H1-B, if you're from India, say, with a bachelor's degree, the current backlog would have you wait decades before you could get a green card, and during that time your family can't work, there are limits in terms of how you can change your job. There was one calculation done that the fastest way you'd get a green card is to have a child who becomes a United States citizen, and then your child sponsors you to become a U.S. citizen, and that's because there's more than 21 years in some of these backlogs."

    Source: http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/exec/billg/speeches/2007/03-07Senate.mspx

    Welcome to the club buddy, we are going to be in these forums to long many years.

    Sanju,

    I think you missed Danonline on a very important point; his French citizenship. I assume he is ROW and hope he isn't born in visa retrogressed countries.

    I think Dan should be fine in getting his PR in couple of years and NOT 20-25 years as you mentioned earlier.





    dresses Chris Pine GQ Summer Suit gq suits. Men#39;s quot;Essentialsquot;
  • Men#39;s quot;Essentialsquot;



  • Does anyone knows if Person eligible for AC21 porting is eligible for unemployment benefit?





    makeup (GQ) gq suits. -soup-wool-winter-suits-08
  • -soup-wool-winter-suits-08



  • My close friend mentioned - recently aged parents of a Cisco Systemss manager came from Madras. They arrived in SFO and were asked to go back, since they had come here a year before and had asked for an extension of visa from 6 months to 1 year, they stayed and then went back. They came back this year to visit and were denied entry at Port of ENtry. His parents were in 75 years range and have vowed not to come back.

    I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.

    I'm sure a good lawyer can work on this. Extension is 100% legal and I don't think any USCIS officer can hold one back for that reason!

    But in any case, this sux big time. The person whose parents were sent back should stand up and take this issue up rather than meekly give in.





    girlfriend shia labeouf in gq gq suits. Chris Pine GQ Summer Suit
  • Chris Pine GQ Summer Suit



  • This is a very interesting thread. People PLEASE USE THIS LINK and lets all email / send a letter to Mr. President and Mr. Vice President.

    IV Core Team, please draft a template so that everyone could use.

    Thanks Mihird for finding this link. Great Job!!!
    Here is what I sent
    ***************
    So much for illegals and nothing for legals who played by the rules? Is there a hope for us legal immigrants anywhere in sight?

    I request you to please look into the case and feel the pain and frustration we go through every day.

    Attached is the link
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg
    *************************





    hairstyles To celebrate, I will be gq suits. Even the best suits need
  • Even the best suits need



  • If you open a company on EAD, you are eligible for any positions that pay by W2 right?

    If you have an EAD, you can take up any job which pays by W2... Opening a company has nothing to do with it.

    If you are opening a company and you do Corp to Corp with any other vendor or Consultancy, then they will pay your corporation...and you get paid. From your side that is business income and you can deduct your expenses.





    I had the similar mail "Welcome" and no CPO email or status. I got the "Official" welcome letter:D yesterday. The letter said welcome and card will be sent with in 3 weeks. I know couple of guys who go the card in a week. Waiting for the card today :)





    Is what is needed.



    Blog Archive