commonwealth

images “Through the Commonwealth commonwealth. Stussy x Commonwealth Fighting
  • Stussy x Commonwealth Fighting



  • guys,

    does texas service center still accept phone calls using the old method?...i tried calling today and it said no iio available at 2p.m texas timing....i tried till 4 ...no luck...should i drive all the way to the uscis office?or can i try tomorrow?anybody called today and got response?





    wallpaper Stussy x Commonwealth Fighting commonwealth. The Commonwealth Games
  • The Commonwealth Games



  • they even do interviews for them to get the job and pay less to the consultant





    commonwealth. DC Shoes x CommonWealth
  • DC Shoes x CommonWealth



  • Good info Bpositive...

    LPR coz you didn't present the card. Henceforth... when you re-enter using your physical GC, they will write ARC on the immigration stamp, that is, Alien Resident Card.





    2011 The Commonwealth Games commonwealth. Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi
  • Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi



  • tnite.... thanks for the detailed reply........I forwarded this exchange to him........should make him happy and relaxed!!!

    Thanks much!





    commonwealth. 19th Commonwealth Games
  • 19th Commonwealth Games



  • Hi all,

    I have come to texas on a B1 to the client location. I stayed with my colleague who has a apartment here. When we left to office ( my first day ) .I made a mistake leaving my passport and others in apartment. .

    I have applied and got a new passport .

    I have applied for I-94 by filing I-102 . The processing dates are very slow for this . I only have a reciept of this and nothing.

    I am leaving 3july next month...what need to be done....i dont even have a VISA.

    And what needs to be done for B1 VISA.

    I emailed the chennai US embassy but couldnt get any reply............



    PLEAASE...HELP:(:confused:

    Keep you head cool, don't panic (i know, it is easy to say...)

    First things first,
    Launch a police complaint (this is very essential). (Get 8-10 photocopies made for these).
    Take the complaint number and papers from police to Indian consulate and get a passport (1 year validity passport will be issued in 2-3 working days in this situation). I hope you have photocopies of your old passport including VISA page (hope you have I-94 photocopy as well). Approach local USCIS office and give them your stolen passport photocopies, complaint papers etc. They might be able to help.

    My friend went thru even worse situation then you are in, his laptop bag with his passport, money, cell phone etc.. Got stolen from Frankfurt airport while was flying from Delhi to JFK, he got stuck in Germany for 4-5 days. He was in very bad shape, fortunately, he had few dollars and credit cards (corporate and personal with him)..... He was able to enter into USA on 5th day. I quoted my friends incident here just to boost your morale. Keep tight, hang in there.

    HTH
    GCCovet





    commonwealth. Commonwealth Games: Indian
  • Commonwealth Games: Indian



  • This is confusing. What is the source of this post?

    1). It says there can be another 485 that can be filed for the new EB2 labor. Looks like a safer option.

    2). It also says the dates have to be current to interfile. Needs lot of clarification to this post.



    This is what I found in another thread:
    "06/02/2007: NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
    • This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
    • However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
    • According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
    Name of 485 applicant
    Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
    I-485 Receipt Number
    "A" Number of the 485 applicant
    Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
    New I-140 to be inter-filed
    Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application.





    commonwealth. The Commonwealth Games are
  • The Commonwealth Games are



  • Any of got approved based on this memo ?

    USCIS offices process application in order they receive them physically (not in RD sequence). They don't process based on PD's. For adjudication ty need physical file to review documents, medicals, photocopies, etc. Sorting physical files of such a large volume in any other order would be a tedious task. Obviously they don't index files, and keep that info on the system, which would makei it easy to locate a file. Therefore, unless they do that, even if they know A# of cases due for approval, process is unlikely to work.





    2010 DC Shoes x CommonWealth commonwealth. “Through the Commonwealth
  • “Through the Commonwealth



  • Let's do something together, and let the government aware of our problem.
    Let's get more and more people in and make our voice heard!





    commonwealth. commonwealth pyramid new era
  • commonwealth pyramid new era



  • This gives me hope that atleast this bill will be picked by by March.





    hair Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi commonwealth. Commonwealth Chess Association
  • Commonwealth Chess Association



  • I am seriouly looking out for a job as currently on bench from last one month and my employer doesn't pay the bench salary. Currently I am on EAD with my GC sponsering employer. I would appreciate if any of you pls. reply this post. My question is,

    If I joined a new employer using EAD-AC21 (as 11 month passed of my I-485) which is very small employer (currently have about 35 employees only), would it cause a problem in my GC process approval? I mean, do you think USCIS may create any RFC as I have join the very small employer, may ask any financial document to declare? Can you pls. tell me what are the potential problems my come in this situation?

    Pls. help, your reply will be highly appreciable?

    The Yates memorandum is very clear on this. It is not necessary for CIS to issue an Ability to pay RFE for the new employer. However, if they suspect fraud or some other problem, then they can always investigate. Having only 32 employees is obviously not a reason to start an investigation.

    Short answer - No potential problems.





    commonwealth. Commonwealth Escrow amp; Title
  • Commonwealth Escrow amp; Title



  • . I had the same. you should be getting an Interview at the local office soon(in one or two months time). They want to verify something regarding your case. In my case it was the missing vaccination document





    hot 19th Commonwealth Games commonwealth. «For Or Against Commonwealth
  • «For Or Against Commonwealth



  • Hi

    I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
    My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.

    Does anyone have any insight into this???

    I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????

    Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
    (I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).

    PD: 07/16/2004
    I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
    I-485 (July 2007) -
    VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
    Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
    Biometrics: 11/05/2007





    house Commonwealth Games closing commonwealth. With the 2010 Commonwealth
  • With the 2010 Commonwealth



  • Hi Bheemi,

    Thanks for your response. I did go the infopass and they said that my case is now under EB2 but they are not willing to give any written proof that my case is under Eb2. They told me that they sent a letter to my lawyer 2 weeks ago but so far my lawyer didn't recieve any letter from them.

    Did you get your approval? if yes how much time it took for the entire process (after upgrade from Eb3 to Eb2)

    Thanks





    tattoo Commonwealth Games: Indian commonwealth. Commonwealth Avenue PICTURE:
  • Commonwealth Avenue PICTURE:



  • I have answered that question many time on this forum. USCIS, lawyers and other forum guests have not been able to answer the question of what happens to an H1 extension when the underlining I140 is revoked. So I guess the H1 is not revoked.

    That sounds like a great idea except what would happen if you transfer the company and the current company revokes your I-140. The 3 year H1 extension is based on the approved I-140 but if that underlying I-140 is revoked, would the H1-B still valid or is that one of those gray areas?

    I personally really like this idea. Thanks a lot for this suggestion. Didn't think of that before.





    pictures The Commonwealth Games are commonwealth. Royal Commonwealth Society
  • Royal Commonwealth Society



  • Are any of you planning to go to this? Maybe a group of us could drive up there and show our support. I know its a long way but it's worth it (and SF is a beautiful city to visit) :) Maybe we could prepare banners and flyers here and take them with us.





    dresses «For Or Against Commonwealth commonwealth. Commonwealth Avenue Mall
  • Commonwealth Avenue Mall



  • My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
    Glad to see that you are getting help from senior members. Can IV get some help from you? Please donate to IV's and your own cause by participating in the funding drive here http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19224
    and actively participate in your state chapter's initiatives.
    Thank You.





    makeup commonwealth pyramid new era commonwealth. Commonwealth Games closing
  • Commonwealth Games closing



  • Do I need Germany visa to travel on AP, to India via Germany with Lufthansa air lines.. Please let me know.

    Thanks.

    You don't need a visa to transit in Frankfurt - meaning if you are catching another flight to a non-Schengen state (like India). Else, all "interview", visa stamping (even for other Schengen states), etc. happens in Frankfurt.





    girlfriend Commonwealth Avenue PICTURE: commonwealth. Commonwealth Day
  • Commonwealth Day



  • Another issue that I think people like me mght face is if we are already in our 7th year H1B. If we want to invoke AC21 without having EAD in hand, we have to apply for H1 transfer. Now if our employer does not gove I-485 RN or I-140 approval notice, how can we apply for H1B extension?

    I think that is their strategy,

    don't give I-485 RN, don't give I-140 Approval notice, Don't let them apply EAD/AP.........Is there any way out of this if we want to invoke Ac21 in this case?





    hairstyles Commonwealth Escrow amp; Title commonwealth. Commonwealth x Wale T-Shirts
  • Commonwealth x Wale T-Shirts



  • Case resolved!!
    All is well that ends well. Well my case got reopened, new RFE sent, and case is approved once the RFE resposne is submitted.

    Reason given for the denial of the case is abadonded RFE, even though no RFE was sent in the first place.





    not true. You can be approved only if your PD is current.
    PD has nothing to do with approval and neither does biometrics. Once you have the reciept date of I-485 that becomes crucial. If that is after what USCIS is procesing then you have to wait like me :).

    You should keep watching the processing date every month ( it changes usually around midddle of month). If your I-485 reciept date is before the uscis processing date and it has been more than 30 days you can call them to find status of your case.





    All entries had to include a link to a working version anyway...so wouldn't a quick solution be to paste that link alongside each listing on this page?

    Example:
    1. Sample Entry: Falling Green Bubbles link goes here
    2. Bouncy Balls by freeskier89 link goes here
    3. Snowflake Formation by freeskier89 link goes here



    Blog Archive