cat eyes in the dark

cat eyes in the dark. dark tortoiseshell cat
  • dark tortoiseshell cat



  • Link doesn't work.





    cat eyes in the dark. Eyes Eyes are generally
  • Eyes Eyes are generally



  • yes i am beating a dead horse....but......


    all these updates and not an iweb update is really disappointing.


    is the application dead or not, come on apple!?!?!? :mad:





    cat eyes in the dark. BioWear Dark Red Cat Eyes
  • BioWear Dark Red Cat Eyes



  • Must you ALWAYS have your phone with you?

    Leave it at home.:rolleyes:





    cat eyes in the dark. Cat eyes in the dark.
  • Cat eyes in the dark.



  • Since I got it so cheap, I want to upgrade the hell out of it and use it as my primary machine (age of it be damned). I want to expand the RAM fully to 16 GB, put a fast 2 GB HDD in, and get the best possible Video card available.

    Good for you! Glad to hear another PPC admirer is willing to keep his Mac going even when the nay-sayers shoot your idea down. My 1.25ghz iMac G4 is my primary desktop at home, and my 800mhz one is my primary office desktop. I have to say, 9 out of 10 people that come in compliment my iMac. :) Your Powermac would likely receive equal compliments from me.

    2. What is everyone's opinion to the possibility that after I get this thing where I want it, Apple will drop support for Leopard and I will no longer be able to sync my iPhone, iPad, or iPods to it. I of course, Plan to keep my Intel Macs running on the other end of the room (along with my "necessary" PC) but since I sit in THIS chair in my office most of the time, it would be nice to do everything from right here...

    I can't answer your first question, but I have to say that this will likely come sooner than later. Within the next 2 years, I'd guess. Apple has a tendency to focus on 2 Operating Systems at a time - the current, and the most recent. Tiger is just about dead to them after a very long and happy life - longer than any Mac OS before it I'd say.

    Since Leopard is the last string that ties PPC users have to the most recent Apple tech they can get their hands on, I'd say Apple would support it longer than Tiger, but not much longer than they already have. The iPhone 4 and iPad 2 both support 10.5.8, which surprised me - to my pleasure - and I'd guess the next round of iPods, the iPhone 5, and the iPad 3 would support 10.5, but my guess is that'll be it.

    My iPhone 4 happily syncs with my iMac at home, and it's entirely convenient that my old desktop is my media hub, keeping stuff off my laptops, but the convenience won't be a measure when 10.5 doesn't support my iPhone. I'll always have an iPhone, and I'll keep my iMac G4 going as long as I can. When they drop support for 10.5, worst case, I'll have to migrate all my media to my MacBook - even though everything in one place (even backed up) isn't my ideal safety scenario.

    Hope my thoughts help! Sorry for my long-winded post, as usual.





    cat eyes in the dark. stock photo : Cat eyes glowing
  • stock photo : Cat eyes glowing



  • Some of them !





    cat eyes in the dark. Pair of Green Cat Eyes and
  • Pair of Green Cat Eyes and



  • I finally updated to 4.2.1 and what a disappointment. I can no longer use my sd card connection kit. Says there is not enough power. I would not have updated if I knew this. Is there anyway around this? Software in Cydia possibly?

    Ditto here, except that I knew it was going to happen. Very frustrating.

    I have just been hoping there would be a fix soon.

    Anybody?





    cat eyes in the dark. black cat eyes. Cat
  • black cat eyes. Cat



  • I am very surprised that your parents policy does not cover yours- if you are family and living there it should, but again every policy is different. So you might see if it is cheaper to just add your stuff to their policy if their company allows it.





    cat eyes in the dark. Cat eyes in the dark coin purse
  • Cat eyes in the dark coin purse



  • Thanks Captain Obvious. I was just being sarcastic.

    Then it's good that you started a thread about it. :rolleyes:





    cat eyes in the dark. Cat Eyes In The Dark Coin Purse. From hmmmbymel
  • Cat Eyes In The Dark Coin Purse. From hmmmbymel



  • And another question, will 802.11g stations always be backwards compatible with 802.11b? As much as I would like faster "G"'s the thought of something sticking out of the side of my pBook upsets me. I want to put off a Cardbus solution as soon as possible.





    cat eyes in the dark. Cat Eyes In The Dark Coin Purse. From hmmmbymel
  • Cat Eyes In The Dark Coin Purse. From hmmmbymel



  • There are several camera stabilizers on the market, plus, there are shoulder mounts and monopods available as well.

    -DH





    cat eyes in the dark. stock photo : Cat eyes in the Dark
  • stock photo : Cat eyes in the Dark



  • Now this is looking different. I'm not sure why this would have changed. The finder windows are clear.

    http://www.zachdobson.com/temp/screen2.png

    Also, the CPU keeps running between 30-90% even though there are no applications running (other than activity monitor). Related or no?





    cat eyes in the dark. Cat Eyes in the Dark Coin
  • Cat Eyes in the Dark Coin



  • I'll try the suggestion of hooking up a monitor first. I'm currently formatting the HD to remove personal info, so I'll have to wait until after that.

    What should I do with this machine? Should I replace the logic board? I found a used one for $100 on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120709976056#ht_1480wt_931). I'm planning to buy a new MBP and would like to get any money I can out of this.





    cat eyes in the dark. How to Get Cat Eye Makeup
  • How to Get Cat Eye Makeup



  • So after the fiasco of Katrina and the pending one of Rita, this has turned out to be a very bad year for storms - and, unfortunately, the season isn't over. With all the talk of global warming and stronger storms, what are people going to do if things like this happen *every* year?

    I'd like to get the view points from people who live down south and have had to deal with these or other hurricanes in the past.

    D





    cat eyes in the dark. Cat Eyes - Dark Blue by
  • Cat Eyes - Dark Blue by



  • A thumbs down for this Apple store in general. I live just down the street and avoid this one like the plague.





    cat eyes in the dark. cat,eyes,cateyes,dark,mystic
  • cat,eyes,cateyes,dark,mystic



  • I'd probably just do the base 13", if you're getting an i7 iMac.





    cat eyes in the dark. stock vector : cat eyes in the dark
  • stock vector : cat eyes in the dark



  • Just check Apple's site here: https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

    This will tell you the status of your AC. If it's not correct, call Apple and tell the your sitch.





    cat eyes in the dark. Tilling Cat Eyes. by William
  • Tilling Cat Eyes. by William



  • Delete me, changed to trading iPT for BB in main Marketplace thread.





    cat eyes in the dark. eyes of a cat on a dark,
  • eyes of a cat on a dark,



  • http://www.xpad4laptop.com/





    cat eyes in the dark. cat eyes style with dark
  • cat eyes style with dark



  • I suggest the NZXT cooler.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834997340

    As a former PC builder, I always used Zalman case and CPU fans, that said, we are talking about laptop coolers, of the 3 presented here, I like your choice the best:cool:





    What is this, the "think same" club? Damn traditionalists.





    it's so cute! ^_^





    How can I convert mp4 files to mp3?




    Yes of course - but so what? We aren't islamophobic, are we?

    No, not a bit of it.

    We'll just give them the tools with which to defeat us.

    Silly season is in full swing.





    I whould love to help also, I use both mac and pcs.:) :) :) :) :)



    Blog Archive