amor suicida

amor suicida. amor suicida. Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream; Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream
  • amor suicida. Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream; Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream



  • One of China'a growth/export strategy is (and was) always to attract Chineese enterprenuers who settled in the west, so that they can bring technology and market(links).
    Now they want all the other chineese to come back, as it is more of country's requirement of quality work force of their own, it seems.
    US will loose the edge slowly, if they don't act quickly in not only in retaining talented immigrants and need to do "lot" other things.

    Infact USA has given so much to immigrants but I don't understand why they don't try to retain them.I learned lot of technicals/mgnt skills and now I am sure lot of other countries need my skill-set.





    amor suicida. amor suicida
  • amor suicida



  • Lazycis,

    Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.





    amor suicida. muerte del amor suicida
  • muerte del amor suicida



  • I know it is a loss in priority date. But my point is: "does fighting with the lawyer, give him his time back?" In fact by that he is loosing his valuable time and energy further.

    If there is "ANY" method to get his "LC" approved with the same priority date, I totally agree he should do that.

    That is what I mean by "focus on your goal". If your goal is to fight with lawyer for a cause, just do it. You will at least feel happy that you did the right thing, whatever you felt right.

    Also "you pay the lawyer to represent you and to do things for you". The "payment" is not for a 100% error-free service. It is always back on your shoulder to make sure the lawyer is doing the right thing. Many of you may not agree, but that is my view. It is just a service. Not an "error-free-guaranteed" service.

    You must be a lawyer, the ambulance chasing kind. Try the same line of argument with your boss when the system (assuming you are a IT guy) that you built and deployed into production fails and you want more money to fix your errors.

    The reason we engage a lawyer and not do the stuff ourselves is because we don't know enough of the (unnecessarily complex) US immigration law. The least thing the lawyer can do is review the form before submitting it to DOL.

    No wonder with guys like you, like teli said, we are stuck in an absurdly long immigration queue.

    To the original poster, file a MTR (Motion to reconsider) soon with the help of another lawyer if possible with an explanation of the error. If the mistake is genuine, DOL will reopen your case.





    amor suicida. AMOR SUICIDA
  • AMOR SUICIDA



  • In my view, it is his mistake. I am seriously think that he is lieing to you. First of all, deduction 400$ biweekly is too much. You didn't specified if you have any dependents. If you are single, then he is really lieing to you. I say just file a complaint with DOL in your home state.

    No disrespect but , 400$ biweekly seems ok to me ...It depends on how you are employed , If you are working on percentage basis then companies may charge full insurance to you , If you are employed its a different case .





    amor suicida. amor suicida por Millán
  • amor suicida por Millán



  • I have 6 IV T- Shirts and I am wearing them already.

    When ever I go to distribute the flyers I wear them, it will make others look at you.

    Folks Don't wait till last minute, buy them now





    amor suicida. Eu serei amor suicida;
  • Eu serei amor suicida;



  • http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy

    The slide is very informative and catchy. But the title could have been better. I thought of sending this to my colleagues at work. But the title
    "What part of legal immigration don't you understand?" stopped me.
    It could have been "Legal immigration 101" or something to that effect.





    amor suicida. Amor suicida 03.Desde lejos
  • Amor suicida 03.Desde lejos



  • I wrote a strong but polite letter with a special request on the very top of the letter for his staff ...." Office staff, for GOD's sake please read this letter & DO not send a generic reply"

    I got a call back from their office in no time & she said... please let me know what you want us to do to solve your problem.

    This was in Ohio

    I will suggest you to call the Congressman instead of Senator as they are more focussed. Send a letter & even better just drive up & meet them. You will not be able to meet the Congressman but the office staff will take care of your problem

    all the best





    amor suicida. amor suicida
  • amor suicida



  • Sure, I will try to do that. But the lawyer has a mind of his own, a very adamant one who would not listen to anyones suggestions. Also, I am racing against time. I have very little time to get new EVLs and have my lawyer submit them. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Did your exp. letter have the number of hours (40hrs/ week) mentioned? I had an RFE for my I-140 as well (one of the points in the RFE was for exp.) . The exp. letters I submitted did not mention 40 hrs/ week. I got the letters reissued with 40 hrs/ week and that cleared the RFE. The RFE clearly mentioned that the exp. letter did not specify the number of hours worked per week.

    Make sure that the exp. letters match the requirements and your experience in the the approved Labor Certification - if all the requirements do not match, that could be a reason for the RFE as well.





    amor suicida. Amor Suicida (Vivo En El
  • Amor Suicida (Vivo En El



  • After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
    If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
    One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.





    amor suicida. Amor suicida; amor suicida. quot;Cervezaquot; y quot;Amor Suicidaquot;; quot;Cervezaquot; y quot;Amor Suicidaquot;
  • Amor suicida; amor suicida. quot;Cervezaquot; y quot;Amor Suicidaquot;; quot;Cervezaquot; y quot;Amor Suicidaquot;



  • guys I am in a similar boat....unfortunately, my wife did not get matched this year because we were only trying for programs that sponsor H1....We have heard bad stories about J1.....but in that process she missed getting a residency spot this year......do you guys mind sharing which hospitals your wives are doing their residency at?.....any suggestions for us?....do they know of any open positions?

    thanks

    Lot of people seeking h1b with excellent qualifications and credentials could not make it this year. This may get even worse based on retrogression.

    What is really happening is, most of residency application initial screening is done by residency coordinators. They don't know what is happening around. They follow protocols, say a program has 20 seats and 500 applications, they will filter based on citizen, GC and some H1b/J1 etc.... Now due to retrogression, a lot of h4 not having EAD or GC which was not case earlier as people keep getting GC or EAD and fall have more competition in the EAD/GC area, but now it is like, out if 500 applications alomst 300 would be h1b /J1 seekers and programs decide to filter a lot fo them and just interview a few. Out of few h1b/j1 seekers getting interviewed, many may have UK clinical experience (they are most preferred as they are considered a perfect fit).

    On the other hand, a lot of h1b/J1 seekers have strong strong recomendations. Especially those doctors who have son's/daughters/nephew/relatives etc... all community hospitals fill up some of their h1b/J1 seats in this manner. And this is also a growing trend.

    Some people join hospitals as research/observerships/externships and do their best to create an impression, and in some cases these candidates are considered for a resdency onn h1b/J1.

    So, it is not a straight forward process.

    You may try St Barnabas, Bronx Lebanon hospital, and other programs in Bronx, where some seats do get left out even till the end, and I have heard that if you keep persistantly approaching them and show interest they will consider if they have an option.

    But overall, retrogression seems to be a main cause for flooding of H1b seekers in residency, this has made it relatively easy for GC/EAD/Citizen to get into residency programs without competition





    amor suicida. amor suicida. Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream; Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream
  • amor suicida. Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream; Flickr: amor suicida#39;s Photostream



  • Hi,
    I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.

    I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.

    Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

    I was in similar situation and I traveled to Canada and got my I94 extended . Usually they dont take your I94 when you travel for less than 30 days to Canada , however while returning I request new I94 with the officer and got new I94. I would say fly.





    amor suicida. amor suicida.
  • amor suicida.



  • No luck yet





    amor suicida. amor suicida. esa outro de
  • amor suicida. esa outro de



  • File i-485 with evl from old employer as future employee. after 180 days invoke ac21 and switch to current (given both jobs are similar in duties and such)





    amor suicida. Amor Suicida ♥
  • Amor Suicida ♥



  • I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......

    Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:

    If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:

    I completely agree with you but I afraid things are only going to get worse, just like the US economy, for the immigrants...





    amor suicida. Amor suicida. Popeye206. Apr 12, 01:12 PM. One biggie is an enhancement, as opposed to a fix. Outlook can now sync w/iCal. This was present in Entourage,
  • Amor suicida. Popeye206. Apr 12, 01:12 PM. One biggie is an enhancement, as opposed to a fix. Outlook can now sync w/iCal. This was present in Entourage,



  • Is it allowed to publish it without my permission? I dont mind putting it anywhere, but just curious to know.

    That was a very good inquisition in your letter GCBy3000. Thanks for your effort to send it to David Obey (is he a journalist btw).

    It appears that he has circulated this and it has somehow gotten into the political circle.

    it is very good for us to increase visibility on this issue more on Capitol HIll.





    amor suicida. Amor Suicida (Vivo En El; Amor Suicida (Vivo En El. ghostlyorb. Mar 24, 08:33 AM
  • Amor Suicida (Vivo En El; Amor Suicida (Vivo En El. ghostlyorb. Mar 24, 08:33 AM



  • Dear All,

    I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.

    In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.

    In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.

    I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."

    Please, please help me in this regards.

    I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.


    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.

    Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.

    Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.

    The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.

    However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!





    amor suicida. See more amor suicida videos »
  • See more amor suicida videos »



  • Hi,

    My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?

    Thanks,

    By definition, if they were similar, they would be under the same main code.

    Otherwise, we can find something common between any two jobs in this universe and claim similarity. This is open to interpretation and we should not rely on USCIS to be favorable in their interpretations all the time. Hence, I suggest you avoid such risks. But I would also add that you should be consulting attorneys and getting professional counsel in this matter.





    amor suicida. amor suicida
  • amor suicida



  • Just to clarify

    Last Option Sept 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date ...Should be read as Oct 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date.





    amor suicida. 2 Minutos - Amor Suicida
  • 2 Minutos - Amor Suicida



  • Get ready for the next challenge in life.





    This would be another form of civil disobedience movement that Gandhiji started against Britishers. We should call it market disobedience. Nice idea., btw I have already started this. I, on a month to month basis have started investing money in Indian accounts (FDs,MF and stocks) which I would have otherwise invested here. I'm doing this for the past 1.5 years. As long as I do not have a visibility on when I will get my GC, there is no point in investing here. I'm actually sorry to say this because this country now, of all times, needs any money that they can get. I love US, so not being to be able to help kinda hurts. But hey......, you know why. :rolleyes:





    I wouldn't make the assumption that this is only happening to consulting cases. I know example where a full-time non-consulting candidate has been held up. Be careful.



    Blog Archive