2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6

images Used Silver Vauxhall Signum 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Opel Signum V6 CDTI 2003
  • Opel Signum V6 CDTI 2003



  • 1 approved one pending so I voted. Actually I can vote for both "The approved" and "Awaiting Approval" polls...isn't that great....:(

    SoP





    wallpaper Opel Signum V6 CDTI 2003 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6
  • Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6



  • Here is my case : I-140 approved, couldnt file I-485 due to freakin retrogression. H1 extended 3 years after 6 years initial limit. Can i do a H1 Transfer. Can I still use the PD to apply a new labour thru perm and apply in EB2. Currently i am in EB3 but my PD for eb2 is already thru. Please advice. Thanks.





    2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6
  • Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6



  • Hi,

    I have couple of questions about renewing EADs and APs (mine and my wife's current EAD/AP expires on 8/29/08):

    1. I am currently on H1 and do not intend to use EAD in the near future. Can I skip my EAD renewal for now and if I need to use it say couple of months later (example: 5/01/2009) can I apply for extension at that time without any issues?

    2. My wife is currently on H4 visa and she will need EAD to work. Is there any issue if primary applicant does not apply for EAD but the dependent does?

    3. My lawyer had initially applied for mine and my wife's EAD and AP at the time of 485 filing. Can I apply for the renewals myself (is the procedure straight forward) or do I need to pay my lawyer for these renewals?

    4. My wife will need AP for travel purposes since she'll be using EAD to work. Does it make sense for me to apply for AP renewal given that I won't be using EAD in the near future? Only issue I see is if I have to travel outside of US and the officer asks for AP at port of entry. Can I apply for AP at any point in time?

    5. I am assuming that I have to wait for 120 days prior to the expiration of current documents in order to apply for their renewals, correct?

    Apologize for a huge list of questions, but I am trying to make a decision in the coming weeks.

    Any help/pointers any one can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.





    2011 Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. OPEL Signum 3.2 V6 (2003-2005)
  • OPEL Signum 3.2 V6 (2003-2005)



  • Context is very important here. IRS has its own rules, USCIS has got its own and then universities have their own set of rules. I have had a lot of fight with university to get in-state tution fee on H-4 visa. So please explain your context and I can shed some more light on this topic (based on my own experience).





    2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6
  • Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6



  • Have you or someone you khow actually been able to get a copy of I-140 using G-639? If so when was that and what was the processing time?

    The reason I ask is because I have heard all kinds of stories about using FOIA to get a copy of I-140.
    - Some say that you can not only get I-140 but also copies of your labor cert and they have actually received it.

    - Some say that USCIS responded back saying that it was employer's property and hence can't be given to the employee.

    - Some say that it just takes too damn long (over a year) to be any meaningful.

    By the way, I just sent the G-639 myself couple of weeks ago. Will let you know if I was successful in getting a copy.

    To get a copy of your I-140, you need to apply to USCIS using G-639 form. Please read the instruction of the form and you will know more. You need to mention your employer's info and I-140 receipt # etc.
    Now a days it takes time. Almost 3 months.

    URL: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/foia/foiatoc.html
    The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. � 552, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that :

    -Any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information.
    -All agencies of the U.S. Government are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them.
    -There are nine exemptions to the FOIA that protect certain records from disclosure.





    2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. VAUXHALL Signum 3.2 V6 Design,
  • VAUXHALL Signum 3.2 V6 Design,



  • Nathu lodge is good to stay for 30 rs/night. This is behind the big koorakarkat near the laddoo baba temple. Just across the street from 2 coconut trees and coconut waterwaala.



    We are planning to visit India in the month of November. We are looking to stamp our passport with H1B/H4 visas at Mumbai. How we can select appointment dates for the week of November 9 to November 13.
    I have tried to look at VFS website (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in) but not showing any dates after month of July...
    Can anyone please help me?

    Also, we are looking to stamp our passport the next day when we arrive in Mumbai. Do anyone know the good hotel near by embassy to stay?

    I really appriciate your help.

    Thank you.





    2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum 2.2i DIRECT
  • Vauxhall Signum 2.2i DIRECT



  • I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?


    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744





    2010 Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Used Silver Vauxhall Signum
  • Used Silver Vauxhall Signum



  • IV core-

    Should we lobby Cornyn to break this into two amendments.. one for unused visas.. and other for increasing the number of H1's. I think we have lost out on many occasions because of H1 increase request. I am sure proponents of H1 increase by this time will understand this request.





    2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum Hatchback
  • Vauxhall Signum Hatchback



  • Alabaman, techy2468 and other bama residents, as suggested by admin, I think it is a good idea to exchange each others contact info. I am willing to keep a list of all members from alabama so that in the event we need to contact members, it will be easier. I will send you guys a PM with my contact info. So please forward your contact info to me.

    Thanks





    hair OPEL Signum 3.2 V6 (2003-2005) 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum 2.2 DTi
  • Vauxhall Signum 2.2 DTi



  • With all correct things said above: Yates Memo, Conditions of AC21 met (same/similar job, salary etc. 180+ days) and proof that you are regularly paid since joining the company (paystubs), EVL from new employer...

    With all of the above supplied I can say from my own experience of joining a small company (50 employees) and submitting AC21 docs (to pre-empt any RFE - because I changed address and state of workplace; against my attorneys advise of waiting for an RFE) that it was the best thing I did. I had no RFE issued before I-485 approval.

    So just send in the AC21 docs if you feel that there are redflags that may trigger an RFE for EVL (I-140 getting revoked, address change across state - diff from original employer, petition being very old)





    2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. OPEL Signum 3.2 V6 (2003-2005)
  • OPEL Signum 3.2 V6 (2003-2005)



  • As far i know you should have a valid H1 status or approved EAD to work and keep your status as valid.

    Once you start working on EAD there may be gaps with next EAD approval.
    Simply you will not claim working during that period but this is possible only after you start working on your first EAD.

    simply if you do not have a valid H1 until you get EAD and claim working on EAD with your Employer by filling W4 forms etc. you will be out of status..

    Please check with a attorney on this!!





    hot Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum Hatchback
  • Vauxhall Signum Hatchback



  • India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.

    this is BS.

    The interests of indian citizens resident in the USA (all decent taxpayers) are not being taken care of by the US political system. There is a clear pattern of exploitation by employers and neglect by CIS, FBI and others.

    In this situation, the interests of Indian citizens should be taken up by the Indian parliament. If they want to shy away from their duty, it should be taken up by the UN.





    house Opel Vectra Caravan 3.2 V6 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. 2003 Opel Signum
  • 2003 Opel Signum



  • OK why dont we have that link that shows about bills anymore?? I mean on the home page...was that intentionally removed?





    tattoo VAUXHALL Signum 3.2 V6 Design, 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Opel Signum 2002
  • Opel Signum 2002



  • Yeah, I remember these guys.

    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.





    pictures Vauxhall Signum 2.2i DIRECT 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum 3.0 V6 CDTi
  • Vauxhall Signum 3.0 V6 CDTi



  • Does it invalidate the old I-140 if the PD is recaptured for the new I-140 ? I mean what happens to the old I-140 ? May we still use it in future if for some reason the new I-140 does not work out ?





    dresses Vauxhall Signum Hatchback 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Opel :: 2003 Opel Signum
  • Opel :: 2003 Opel Signum



  • Thanks Ann,

    This is really helpful.

    To understand it carefully, as long as the new company can provide me a future job offer, when the PD is current the GC can be approved.

    In this case,
    1. Should I transfer my H1B with the new company, or it's not required? My job offer will be from the Indian company, and not the US company.

    2. In case of business travel, until the PD is current, if I don't have AP renewed which visa should I travel on? As I won't be paid directly from the US counterpart of the company, I am not sure if I can travel using H1 for short time.
    Could traveling on B1 visa consider it as abandonment of GC process?


    Thanks,
    -Raj





    makeup Vauxhall Signum Hatchback 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Opel Vectra Caravan 3.2 V6
  • Opel Vectra Caravan 3.2 V6



  • Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
    Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
    And I too received my wife's H4.





    girlfriend Opel Signum 2002 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Used Vauxhall Signum 2.2 DTi
  • Used Vauxhall Signum 2.2 DTi



  • What do you mean by AP and EAD delayed? Once you have applied for your 485 and all things considered OK, you should get your AP and EAD. If dates retrogress again, you will have to keep renewing your AP and EAD till you get your GC. How long it will take to get AP and EAD? Right now, I believe it will take a lot longer, maybe upto 6 months given the load of apps. they will receive.





    hairstyles OPEL Signum 3.2 V6 (2003-2005) 2003 Opel Signum 3.2 V6. Vauxhall Signum Design 2.2 Dti
  • Vauxhall Signum Design 2.2 Dti



  • Bump.





    Hello,

    I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??

    Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??


    Thanks
    It would be better to get affidavits from your parents ,if u submit without affidavits u might get a RFE and this might delaying your process.





    We will get some idea on how many are still pending.



    Blog Archive