yuvraj wallpaper

images yuvraj singh picture yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Sings Wallpapers
  • Yuvraj Sings Wallpapers



  • Please help me. There is no LUD on my status online. I had my finger printing done on sept 19. CODE 3. For both my husband and me!! I don't see any updates on the status online. Can someone tell me what I should do? FBI says they sent the prints the same day!!!!

    Am I stuck in Name check already?? How do you know this?????

    I called customer care USCIS, they say they don't have information regarding finger prints and you don't see updates regarding fingerprinting online. Is this true?

    PLEASE HELP. YOUR ADVICE WILL BE VALUABLE TO ME IMMENSELY

    Hang in there is all one can say, there are hundreds of people still waiting for their RN, without checks being cashed whats the hurry?? didn't you see news that USCIS received 800,000 485 packages!! it might take time but wht can u or I do!!





    wallpaper Yuvraj Sings Wallpapers yuvraj wallpaper. This wallpaper is meant for
  • This wallpaper is meant for



  • its unbelievable what has been achieved in the last 2 months.
    this is also path-breaking and historical as this is the first recorded organized group of high-skilled legal immigrants fighting for their cause.

    Kudos to the core team. ignore the detractors.





    yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj wallpaper.
  • yuvraj wallpaper.



  • I see a lot of opposition for the bill from the news above and from others an optimism that bill might pass in Judiciary committe.

    In Budget reconcilliation bill , it was thought , it was not a right place those amendments that would have relieved some of Retrogression be discussed.

    I am wondering how will our issues (amendments that will relieve retrogression) be treated or happen what to them , when the passed bill will be discussed.

    What do you guys think on Forum :)





    2011 This wallpaper is meant for yuvraj wallpaper. This wallpaper is meant for
  • This wallpaper is meant for



  • Lets see waht happens....





    yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh Wallpaper
  • Yuvraj Singh Wallpaper



  • Thanks to everybody who took time to share their opinions here.

    Yup, there's some good information here.





    yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj wallpaper
  • yuvraj wallpaper



  • Hi Guys,

    I need your help on this. My cousin is running this small IT company in india and he mentioned that when US client sends their money to India via Pay Pal or some secure money transfer , they are charging them 4 % of transfer amount.

    He ask me that what could be the best way to avoid this fees , some of the option that we thought about,

    1) If they (cousin's company) open an bank account in USA and utilize this to transfer the money to indian bank account - Would they still need to pay US tax as money is being deposited into the US account?

    2) If I utlize my bank account - I think in this scenarion I have to pay the US tax for whatever money the client is depositing into my account in order to make this legal transfer

    3)If US client utilize remit2india, ICICI to transfer money which I highly doubt

    I appriciate your responce on this.

    #1 - he would not be able open the account here without SSN/EIN and need to pay the tax here if register his company here. Corporate tax rate is 35-39%

    he is better off with 4%





    yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh Wallpapers
  • Yuvraj Singh Wallpapers



  • Guys, If we try something its not gonna hurt us. If we don't try we may have lost an opportunity. The least that this dude can do for us is listen and then we can follow up.

    I insist, again, lets talk abt soc. sec treaty. With thousands of us having together millions in that account, the US gov. will have to do something. Remember-its our money- the US govt. cannot deny it if asked by The Indian govt. IF they wanna keep it, better give us our GCs!

    I agree !





    2010 yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj singh picture
  • yuvraj singh picture



  • Guys pls stop taking useless info pass appointments. People like me who have not received EAD and may loose the job are not able to get infopass appointments because of all the people taking appt to know the 485 status. Pls understand......

    I do not know when you started the process of renewal, but you could have filled 4 months ago. Then, secondly, if you are so eager go and take an appt in another city. Just an option...Everyone has the right to do whatever they choose...





    yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh Wallpapers
  • Yuvraj Singh Wallpapers



  • Are you out of your mind ? You are taking a huge risk by staying in the US and droping your Canadian PR because of some "probable" green card. What makes you think that by the time you finish school the situation will still be better in US. I hope you will not regret this but think about your family. In 3 years you and your family could be happily in BC with free health care, great weather, less stress, travel wherever and whenever you want, have your own law firm.

    OR you could be a stressed H1B (a.k.a educated slave) waiting for I-140, I-485, EAD or whatever to come through.

    Just because you asked, I have been in this same situation. But in my case, the decision was easy. I was on h1b making 69k. The same job in Toronto offer $55k CAD. Much less, but with my freedom to consult on the side and my wife's income we bring over $100k. We vacation in Florida for a month every year to visit friends. Life has never been better.

    Whoever tells you to stay and take the risk is putting your family's hapiness in jeopardy. But the choice is yours. Just don't come here crying when CIS finds a problem with your application.





    hair This wallpaper is meant for yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh wallpaper,
  • Yuvraj Singh wallpaper,



  • Voted for "Code" it looks really cool.





    yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh in ODI dress.
  • Yuvraj Singh in ODI dress.



  • It only makes me wonder how many more applications with PDS older than 2001 (substitution or not ) from India are still pending :( . Good luck to all of you guys who has PD older than mine (Sep 2004 EB3), unless you are out of the queue I dont get mine :)

    Same Thoughts Here too...:)





    hot Yuvraj Singh Wallpaper yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh :
  • Yuvraj Singh :



  • Besides not signing this so called contract

    If you are H1 - as long as you are an employee - the employer has to pay the salary as per H1 papers, whatever be the business issues. If that be the case they can be reported as a violator.

    Non solicitation clause should state a time frame - but otherwise most contracts have them

    And as long as this is a new or potential employer - its a nice red flag to stay out





    house yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj singh yuvraj wallpaper. the hungry yuvraj for runs
  • the hungry yuvraj for runs



  • Instead of asking for more bread, we are fighting ferociously for the scraps like dogs!

    It was estimated by Compete America that if the last CIR had passed there would have been more than 500,000 visa numbers recaptured ( don't ask me for the math, I didn't come up with this number). Assuming that the Nurses took away a chunk of it, we still would have a big chunk to statify Eb3, Eb3, ROW, India, China etc. etc. And the nurses are going to walk away with a big chunk folks - whether we like it or not - because we are fighting each other like dogs for the scraps of the spillover, while they will come up well organized and walk away with the cake.

    Our disunity, lack of long-term vision, lack of action is our biggest weakness. We will not win unless we fight this together.

    For the August visa bulletin, USCIS gave all the extra quota to EB2. I don't think this is fair for all the EB3 people. I thougt the reason they gave all the quota to them was the EB2 included NIW. But NIW is just a small portion of EB2. Majority EB2 peopole are like EB3 working for companies and not necessarily important to give all the extra quota to them. If the policy continues, our EB3 will just become fake immigration. You don't know how long we can finalize our case. Gugs, please work together and let our voice to be heard by USCIS. Hope our organization can help us.





    tattoo yuvraj wallpaper yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh. Other wallpaper
  • Yuvraj Singh. Other wallpaper



  • stupid comments considering one could say the same about IV if looking at it from the perspective of some of the posts here.

    If you have nothing nice to say, maybe saying nothing may be the nicest thing. Sometimes links like this are actually very useful - especially to people coming here for the first time (or first few times)

    You can do hero worship of your lawyer whoever it is. I will not.
    Ask him/her if he will do advocacy effort for you or sue USCIS since all his clients are struggling in the long wait and spending a lot of money on immigration consultations, fees etc.

    Ask him if he contribute to IV instead?

    Ask him to give you priority instead of your employer who gives him business every year.

    Ask him why AILA is not giving you regular updates through him. As clients of lawyers we should get regular updates and prompt responses. What are they doing about country caps removal, end of retrogression, recapture etc. I mean they are so powerful, so why can't they do it for us so that we no longer need lawyers and save a lot of money? Arn't we all spending thousands of $s on immigration attorneys ? and only few of us pay only $25 and many are free members and get such a good service from IV website. We all hate to pay a single dollar to IV and accuse IV core of asking contributions every time there is a drive but IV still helps us. They need to learn from us.

    Why none of us has the courage to do it, but we have the courage to trash talk IV and blame its core for not working hard enough for our $25.





    pictures Yuvraj Singh Wallpapers yuvraj wallpaper. bipz n yuvraj
  • bipz n yuvraj



  • This database gives me an idea: Can someone who is good at programming extract all the data and build reports on how many labor certifications are there by category and by chargeability? IV tracker can also use this information to a certain extent. Unfortunately I am not a programmer so I cannot do it but I am sure for experienced programmer this should be a piece of cake.

    What do ya guys say? Any takers? Also we should know how to interpret the data. I have asked additional questions in my previous post. Answer to those will help us a lot.

    To answer your questions.. I could narrow the search down by case number as well as Employer name. That should hopefully pinpoint your case. The SOC code is the one you use to ensure same or similar per AC21. You can get the descriptions from the SOC classifications. Just Google SOC job Classification and you should get it.

    I had done some analysis as you suggest for EB3 India a while back, but was hampered by the fact that there is no information on country of chargeability for pre-perm cases.





    dresses Yuvraj Singh : yuvraj wallpaper. team batsman Yuvraj.
  • team batsman Yuvraj.



  • I fully agree with the intent of this thread..

    Those who do not agree with IV agenda and want to run their own agenda here are free to create their own forum and pursue their agenda there.

    Everyday people come up with different divisive agenda. Enough is enough...
    We cannot take it anymore...

    Founders of IV and those who believe in IV don't do it just for themselves. We are fighting for betterment and for the relief of the whole community.

    We should challenge those who divide us - whether they are outsiders or insiders. If insiders don't believe in our mission, they are no longer insiders. They are outsiders and dealt with the way we will deal with anyone from NumbersUSA trying to divide us... If banning such people works, I am all for it!

    Let them go and start their own groups.. lawsuits and civil action or whatever...

    If people are here to divide, we are no longer going to be silent spectators.
    Enough is enough!

    We stand united in our fight for relief to IV community.





    makeup Yuvraj Singh Wallpapers yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj singh
  • yuvraj wallpaper. yuvraj singh



  • Yeh thats what I thought :beam:

    Although it seems quite a restrictive theme theres room for lots of variation :P

    What does everyone else think? Maybe I'll start a new thread because no ones paying any attention to this one lol, I'll do that now...

    - Soul :goatee:





    girlfriend Yuvraj Singh. Other wallpaper yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh, Yuvi
  • Yuvraj Singh, Yuvi



  • Anyone can throw light into this one. Can we track APs now for NSC.
    NSC is receipting late and also their AP documents are mailed very late. Please let us know when we receive our AP document after getting the receipts? for eg. 10 days, 20 days etc..
    It will help lot of us who want to make some travel plans.. [some like us are eagerly waiting for past 4 yrs!!!]
    Thanks to IV and all the members

    I don't think anyone will be able to predict when someone will get AP approved. USCIS has mentioned that they are concentrating on EAD more than anything else (read AP). Also, unlike TSC, NSC only issued receipts so I suppose they are issuing EAD's now. AP seems far away. Even TSC is behind in processing AP.





    hairstyles Yuvraj Singh in ODI dress. yuvraj wallpaper. Yuvraj Singh Desktop Wallpaper
  • Yuvraj Singh Desktop Wallpaper



  • Thanks for starting this thread. I had completely forgotten about my passport expiring in Jun 2008. I have a question. Is it mandatory to fill name of spouse on the renewal form, if you are married. Let me know.

    Thanks

    no its not.





    Its the time of my life..
    I've never felt this way before..
    Its the truth..
    and I owe it all to you
    IV IV IV IV IV IV IV





    Thank you axp817 and roseball.

    My I 140 got approved just after moving to company B

    My old attoney only filed I485 with old labor and I 140.

    To summarize your case, you got your LC approved from company A and filed I-140. Then left company A and joined company B. You got your I-140 approved after joining company B so your attorney from company B applied I-485 based on the I-140 approval from company A. Did I get this right?

    If so, I hope you are not currently working on EAD. Only way you can save your I-485 petition is if you can get an offer letter from company A stating that you will be re-hired upon GC approval. I hope this is possible and I wish you good luck.



    Blog Archive