amor amarillo

images amor amarillo. habló con Amor amor amarillo. gustavo cerati amor amarillo.
  • gustavo cerati amor amarillo.



  • Crazy,
    I am with you. I ugree with you.
    I have been vaiting for nearly 6 ears now to get my GC and I vill have no issue to ubandon it and re-apply in this kategory. What an apportunity.



    Thanks for your precious vote of confidence :D and your endorsement of my logic.

    You've been waiting 6 years .... How about 6 more? If this thing passes in a similar form, would you rather again re-apply in a current category (that will not retrogress) or wait in your own (Eb2-Eb3) category for another 6 years (since that is probably how long it will take for the USCIS to process your app once the flood gates open)?


    Buy the vay how long have you been in Umerica.u jained this forums nearly 1 ear ago, and jast 2 posts. The poynt based cystum is stupid, it gibes independence to upplicants. uver lagic is really grate.

    I've been here a looong time, though I started my GC processing only in 2005. I recently got laid off which is why I now have the time to check developments in the immigration world.

    Peace out!





    wallpaper gustavo cerati amor amarillo. amor amarillo. dresses Xbxrx amor amarillo.
  • dresses Xbxrx amor amarillo.



  • This is all time low for "Highly Skilled" "Highly talented" "High INCOME" group. For the issue that affects our life the most, we are asking IV core if we could still drop to $10/month or $1/month, realizing well that we are up against well oiled and very well funded machinery of anti-immigrants. WOW!!! Is there a competition going on as to how low this community can go?

    This issue affects our personal life, family life, professional life, careers, professional life of our spouses, development of our growing children and still we cannot even come up with $20/month. After reading this, not sure whether at this time I am filled with more shame or is it more anger that is bothering me. Anyways, either of the two are lowest energy levels in human behavior.

    The amount of money we contribute is the measure of importance of this issue for us. Is this issue worth $20 or $10 or $1 for us? I guess the answer is NONE. This issue drives our life and we cannot come up with the necessary resources. Shame. We are expecting Amitab and Shahrukh to raise money for us when we do not want to help ourselves. Don't know if we all should cry or laugh at our behavior.





    amor amarillo. Amor Amarillo
  • Amor Amarillo



  • Contributed $120 to date. Cheers!!





    2011 dresses Xbxrx amor amarillo. amor amarillo. amarillo; amor amarillo
  • amarillo; amor amarillo



  • Sent emails to letters@economist.com and submit_help@aaas.org





    amor amarillo. gustavo cerati amor amarillo.
  • gustavo cerati amor amarillo.



  • Please dont make it a racial issue, they have a bunch of rules about who can give blood, it doesnt matter if you are asian or 'American'
    for a full list please visit

    http://www.redcross.org/services/biomed/0,1082,0_557_,00.html


    travel related
    "Travel Outside of U.S., Immigration
    Wait 12 months after travel in an area where malaria is found. Wait 3 years after living in a country or countries where malaria is found. Persons who have spent long periods of time in countries where "mad cow disease" is found are not eligible to donate. This requirement is related to concerns about variant Creutzfeld Jacob Disease (vCJD). Learn more about vCJD and donation. Persons who were born in or who lived in certain countries in Western Africa, or who have had close contact with persons who were born in or who lived in certain West African countries are not eligible to donate. This requirement is related to concerns about HIV Group O. Learn more about HIV Group O, and the specific African countries where it is found.

    "


    Because, we (asian) still have eradicated Diseases in spread. This not is only applicable to India, for mjaority of Aisan countries too.

    North America is worried about TB, Malaria and few other Diseases (which are still widely in asian countries)





    amor amarillo. cerati amor amarillo.
  • cerati amor amarillo.



  • Is something being arranged on the chapter level as well?

    I was there for rally and will also join for this one.





    amor amarillo. cerati amor amarillo.
  • cerati amor amarillo.



  • Please continue to fill out the form for the advocacy days and make a difference by taking a positive step by meeting with the legislators.

    For members who can only provide support, please mention the kind of support you are willing to commit to on this thread too.





    2010 Amor Amarillo amor amarillo. amor amarillo. habló con Amor
  • amor amarillo. habló con Amor



  • i am in the 3.a. situation. what does part time mean? can you really be working part time when you are a CEO, CFO, COO, CMO of a company? not that i am raising this questions... I want to continue to be in the 3.a. situation, but can the IO ask these questions? if i make revenue of $20000 (twenty thou) and profit of $2000 a year will that be considered enough for IO to think that my intention is to switch to my company after green card and hence no intention of continuing permanent employment? or is that number higher (or lower)...

    I want to become a believer in your 3.a. statement... please let me know what you think.

    If you are on 3a, you have neither used AC21 nor have you left your full time job (FT job that aligns with your LC). On EAD, you can do any number of jobs (ex: you can even work 2 part time jobs totally unrelated to your LC requirements ofcourse as long as you continue to be with your GC employer). Using this rationale, you should be fine starting a business and making profit in the part time.

    In fact even those who were in 3 b were able to get their GC after an interview (Search for posts by the user "unitednations"). But, it's risky and best avoided.

    Personally, I want to get into 3 a, but my 140 is still pending. I plan to approach my company to switch me to EAD as soon as my 140 gets approved.

    PS: This is not legal advice. Please contact your attorney and do more research before taking any steps further.





    amor amarillo. amor amarillo. en equipo y
  • amor amarillo. en equipo y



  • Emails dispatched. Got acknowledgement.





    hair amarillo; amor amarillo amor amarillo. cerati amor amarillo. martes
  • cerati amor amarillo. martes



  • I am suprprised if IV is working towards abiltiy to file 485 and hard country limit...Just want to know how IV is working towards these 2 items...
    If any of these two wont show out in coming bill,..then I would say goodbye to IV..because all other items in bill were there without IV;s interaction....

    Can somebody calrify if these options will anyway include in this bill..by means of ammendements...





    amor amarillo. gustavo cerati amor amarillo; cerati amor amarillo. Gustavo Cerati :: Amor
  • gustavo cerati amor amarillo; cerati amor amarillo. Gustavo Cerati :: Amor



  • Incase anyone is interested the Sept 21 receipting update is now published:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D

    Not that it does much good since it doesn't really mean much..

    Didn't want to start a new thread for this.





    hot gustavo cerati amor amarillo. amor amarillo. gustavo cerati amor amarillo.
  • gustavo cerati amor amarillo.



  • My folks are here visiting... so it will be difficult for me to attend... but i will try

    Bring them along :D:D:D:D





    house cerati amor amarillo. amor amarillo. Lo primero, Amor Amarillo
  • Lo primero, Amor Amarillo



  • Prudential
    Metlifef
    NewYork Life
    AXA

    I think John Hancock\Manulife Financial is the biggest in business . It used to be the second largest after AIG but ever since AIG's fall it is now at the top.





    tattoo cerati amor amarillo. amor amarillo. Amor Amarillo Gustavo Cerati
  • Amor Amarillo Gustavo Cerati



  • May Bullet will come out when?





    pictures cerati amor amarillo. amor amarillo. toque Amor Amarillo!
  • toque Amor Amarillo!



  • ^^^^^^^^^^^





    dresses gustavo cerati amor amarillo. amor amarillo. Canibales Amor Amarillo,Gustavo Cerati
  • Canibales Amor Amarillo,Gustavo Cerati



  • Seems they have taken down all servers.
    I predict all dates magically moving back in time.





    makeup amor amarillo. en equipo y amor amarillo. cerati amor amarillo.
  • cerati amor amarillo.



  • dilip and everyone,

    i have couple of questions.

    1. currently i am on H1 and my wife started using EAD. First time i applied EAD and AP for both myself and my wife. Now, i don't want to renew my EAD but just renew my wife's EAD. Is this ok? What happens to my EAD after it expires. Will i be able to renew it in future or will i be able to apply for a fresh EAD based on my pending 485 with out a problem? what will be my status if i renew my wife's EAD alone with out renewing mine. will i still be on valid h1?

    2. Similarly, i don't want to renew my AP as well as i have valid stamping for next 2 years. Is it fine to just renew my wife's AP alone? Will i be able to apply for a fresh AP in future based on my pending 485? wat will be my status if i renew my wife's AP alone?

    3. Last time when i applied EAD and AP along with my 485 in Aug 2007, my application got transferred to Vermont from texas. i received EAD, AP from Vermont and then my 485 got transferred back to texas. For renewal of EAD & AP, shall i send applications to vermont or texas?

    Answers to my questions are really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond to my queries.

    ~Srikanth





    girlfriend Amor Amarillo Gustavo Cerati amor amarillo. cerati amor amarillo. graba
  • cerati amor amarillo. graba



  • YES
    Citizenship is going to happen only after 5 years . But by then it would be long time gone .

    the only way that they could find out would be based on your tax return.DO they really scrutinize to that extent?





    hairstyles gustavo cerati amor amarillo; cerati amor amarillo. Gustavo Cerati :: Amor amor amarillo. Pulsar Amor Amarillo Gustavo
  • Pulsar Amor Amarillo Gustavo



  • I didn't think my answers were making fun or teasing anyone - sorry if you felt that way, I didn't mean them to be interpreted like that.

    The main problem is that no one really knows for sure whether these steps are taken in sequence. There is little to no transparency. There are procedures, but we can not guarantee that they are followed.

    To answer your second part. No, I don't believe there are any standard updates that indicate this, but I could be wrong. I think that there is an update if you clear it, but not if you are stuck in it. Make sense? Pappu has an excellent post that details the name check process http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12000


    To answer nlssubbu with the query about the "pre-approval" - I don't think it is a 1 time thing. Its a fairly standard USCIS practice. I have a link somewhere to the IO AOS processing manual. If I can find it I'll post it here.

    Do I think they have enough resources to process them all? Absolutely not, but I doubt there will be a rush considering PDs won't be current for a while (esp eb3)

    For the past so many years of observing various forums and information, I did not come across the situation of pre-approval process except this time. I am sure that they will be doing various background checks to make the application ready for approval. It is not mentioned any where that how the pre-approval process is different from background checks? Are they the same or different? What processes are done during approval? I do not have any idea and hence I would like to keep the various checks and approval process separate.

    If you say 'pre-approval' is to complete all the checks required the case of approval, then why they issue a notification regarding a 'pre-approval' in visa bulletine?

    I hope someone will provide some information regarding these clarifications.

    Thanks





    Yes, flight to DC would have been then recovered from USCIS in the lawsuit against them.. :)

    We have a few people making their way to USCIS - so we should know in sometime.

    Actually when I say a few, there are probably only 3 or 4. Even after working the phones, emails and private messages, we could not get too many DC area members to help out.

    If I have one regret for this campaign it is that I should have booked my flight tickets to DC - it would have been just so exciting to have such a good opportunity to voice our issues and concerns.





    I'm surprised that everybody in this thread got so scared of the language in a stupid bill and stopped thinking how clever Indians are in finding loopholes. I hate when all the extra-ordinary people think in the same direction. To start with, is it possible that these jokers will pass anything agaist the will of big techs like microsoft, intel, csco, think again? even if they did to make average(stupid) Joe happy, they wil keep loopholes making the law irrelevent. e.g. H1 quota limited but L1 unlimited. businesses more than 50 emps can not have more than 50% H1Bs, what do u think big desi consulting cos are in trouble? they will simply 10 more companies each having 49 people.

    Other direction: when i came to US in '99 from SEEPZ, my US salary(in Rupees) was 12 times my indian salary, now it's just 2 times. Indian salaries are increasing 10-20% every year, and Dollar is going down (down 20% in 6 years, 40% including indian inflation), very soon there will be no advantage in coming over here, and you are worrying about future H1s having trouble getting GC?

    No matter how stupid and selfish politician look/sound they always think about their contries future, and folks these are US politicians. take it easy and take a walk outside, it's nice out there.



    Blog Archive