wallpapers roses

images and white roses wallpaper. wallpapers roses. Red Roses Heart Wallpaper
  • Red Roses Heart Wallpaper



  • My wife is planning to travel on AP while H1B is pending administrative processing after a Chennai Consulate interview. We have submitted the required information but she needs to rejoin work and can't wait beyond our existing travel plans.

    Has anyone gone through a similar situation. Should we be having any port of entry concerns?





    wallpaper Red Roses Heart Wallpaper wallpapers roses. flowers wallpapers roses.
  • flowers wallpapers roses.



  • When was your I-140 applied? I would assume revoking of 140 should be your only concern, since you already applied for 485, you don't need to bother about your status.Also apply fopr EAD based on proof that you applied for 485(Fedex # should be enough)
    One thing I am not sure if not getting paid during 485 processing would have any impact on the case? Gurus, pls chip in..





    wallpapers roses. Beautiful Roses Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Roses Wallpapers



  • im redoing some of them.... Think the blackberry one is ok tho... no? =)

    /mette





    2011 flowers wallpapers roses. wallpapers roses. Beautiful Roses Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Roses Wallpapers



  • Josh,

    I wasn't meaning to be ridiculous, but it came out a bit stronger (when I read it back again) than I intended... Sorry to upset you...

    --
    Mats





    wallpapers roses. Valentines Red Roses Wallpaper
  • Valentines Red Roses Wallpaper



  • if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.

    My current employer (who's the consulting company) is the one negotiating to let me go fulltime with the client. So, they shouldn't revoke the 140.





    wallpapers roses. Flowers Wallpaper Roses
  • Flowers Wallpaper Roses



  • Will continue contributing at least till guys stuck in the backlog centers get to file their I-140s.
    What about the option
    Refiling LC in PERM due to .... changing jobs, etc





    wallpapers roses. wallpapers roses.
  • wallpapers roses.



  • Congratulations All , good to know that eb3 to eb2 case is going through.

    what happens in the case of eb2 i140 denial for the existing eb3 case (i140 approved and i485 pending ) with the same employer .

    Thanks in Advance .





    2010 Beautiful Roses Wallpapers wallpapers roses. and white roses wallpaper.
  • and white roses wallpaper.



  • Should I call CIS to see what they say??? Anyone??





    wallpapers roses. flowers wallpapers roses.
  • flowers wallpapers roses.



  • My I140 is approved on 12th August . Looks like they found the transfered files atlast.





    hair Beautiful Roses Wallpapers wallpapers roses. Red Rose iPhone Wallpaper
  • Red Rose iPhone Wallpaper



  • ** You should Eat only in McDonalds. If USCIS finds evidence that you eat in other places, they will revoke your H1B

    ** You should Drive only Toyota and Honda cars. If USCIS finds evidence that you were actively searching for other cars, they will revoke your L1

    ** You should Buy groceries only in Walmart. If USCIS finds evidence that you wish to buy from other stores, they will issue RFE on your I-140

    ** You should Drink only Cola. If USCIS finds evidence that you think of other drinks, they will deny your I-485

    Add many more, there are 101 ways to torture a non-immigrant.





    wallpapers roses. wallpapers Roses flower,
  • wallpapers Roses flower,



  • Hello,

    My wife is planning to convert from H4 to H1 for dentist.

    1) Does she need a dental license to apply for H1 ?
    She 'qualifies' for a dental license (ie meets all requirements), but almost all states require a SSN to issue a dental license. Since she is on H4, she doesnt have a SSN. Problem: Dental License needs SSN - SSN needs H1 - H1 needs license - basically a "Catch 22" position here

    2) I did some googling and found that UCSIS issues H1 for 1 year for nurses who do not have license(because of no SSN). Would this apply to dentists as well ?? link (http://www.murthy.com/nurse_faq.html#2)

    Please help !

    Thanks !!





    hot Valentines Red Roses Wallpaper wallpapers roses. Flowers Wallpapers Roses.
  • Flowers Wallpapers Roses.



  • Filing Date: October 25 '06
    Status Pending
    --------------------------
    Efficiency of NSC is real shame. I heard sometime back that NSC has huge backlog compared to TSC. That is why TSC cases are getting approved in 1-2months and at NSC average time is 5-6 months. I guess they are forcing people to convert to PP.

    Good Luck to all.





    house Roses Backgrounds Rose wallpapers roses. latest rose wallpapers,
  • latest rose wallpapers,



  • Does anybody know if Egyptians also have a backlog. Does that also mean that an egyptian with a later priority date can be accepted before an Indian because of the quotas. We need a change in the immigration system. I filed my I-485 in July w no receipt yet. Does that mean I can also expect a long wait.





    tattoo Flowers Wallpaper Roses wallpapers roses. Rose wallpapers, gulab k phool
  • Rose wallpapers, gulab k phool



  • I think we need the limit to go or at least double. I think the best way to make the congress and also the american voters happy is to NOT increase the visa numbers or bring in SKILL bill but to increase the existing 7% limit. This way they will be happy as the same number of ppl are getting PR and we will be happy as the priority dates will move forward.





    pictures wallpapers roses. wallpapers roses. Free Yellow Roses Wallpapers
  • Free Yellow Roses Wallpapers



  • Guys, Suggest me a good consulting company. My employer is OK until now and he just started demanding money even for H1 extensions. I am seriously thinking of moving. Please suggest good desi consulting companies who can support my GC and keep min billing. I have a very good project in hand

    Hi I am in 4th year of working with a cosulting company. Their response is little slow, but committed to what ever they say. Overall i like the present company.
    It is Paradigm Infotech based in Maryland. If you want to check out take a number from the website and call them directly.





    dresses Flowers Wallpapers Roses. wallpapers roses. wallpaper red rose.
  • wallpaper red rose.



  • From India
    in Chemical Technology 4 Yeards B.Tech degree
    HBTI Kanpur UP





    makeup flowers wallpapers roses. wallpapers roses. Roses Backgrounds Rose
  • Roses Backgrounds Rose



  • I have enrolled in reccuring contribution and will be contributing after EAD card also

    Thanks

    Karthik





    girlfriend Rose wallpapers, gulab k phool wallpapers roses. roses default lovely pretty
  • roses default lovely pretty



  • I called USCIS and they said I could e-file. Thanks.





    hairstyles wallpapers Roses flower, wallpapers roses. Wallpapers / Hearts and Roses
  • Wallpapers / Hearts and Roses



  • Gurus
    Please advice on the usage of A number

    I came here as student and OPT before, the OPT had a A number

    In my approved I-140 i had a A number, both the numbers are different

    While filing the forms for 485/EAD/AP and I-693 ( medical report ) i saw a field for A number

    Which number must i put in the field

    Regards





    Hope "Flower Campaign" will not irritate USCIS and backfire on us, to tough the immigration process.





    hi,

    My I140 was approved in 2006 and based on that i got a 3 year extension on my H1 visa. I filed for I485 in July 2007 and have an approved EAD and AP extension too.

    Around 3 months back i joined a company as a permanent employee using my EAD.
    I did not inform my employer about the new employment because he had already cancelled my Health insurance etc, after 3 months vacation in india and another 2 months without a project.So i wasn't on his payroll since April '08.

    I recently got an update on my H1 application with the following message.
    Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

    I am assuming it has to do with cancellation of my H1.
    I am not sure if my I140 is cancelled or not.Is there a way i could check this?

    I also saw a soft LUD on our I485's on Feb 10th. Does the cancellation of my H1 have any effect on the I485 applications?

    Its been an endless wait for this GC since 10 years of my stay in this country.Now iam worried whether the H1 cancellation would jeopardise everything.

    Since i was without project for a long time, i had to join the new job using EAD.

    Please let me know your opinions.



    Blog Archive