eyebrow tattoo

images Hairbase + Eyebrow tattoo eyebrow tattoo. Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
  • Eyebrow Tattoo Removal



  • I am working as an industrial engineer since 2006. My labor certification approved in 2006 mentioned job title of industrial engineer (SOC Code- 17:2112), My I485 is pending since 2007, I have also kept H1B status alive, six years will expire in dec however current I-797 for H1B is valid till June 2011.

    I may get promoted to an engineering manager position in next few weeks. I have few questions related �Promotion while I485 pending issue�.

    1. Is the change from engineer to engineering manager allowed? If I guess correctly USCIS will take guidance from SOC codes 17:2112 (ENGINEER) and 11.9041(for manager)
    a. Can one work as an engineer (SOC code 17:2112) and supervise junior engineers. Does USCIS assume that a person is a manager if engineers are reporting to an individual? On the other hand in some cases I have seen managers without anybody reporting to them.

    2. If I can fulfill my employer�s expectation by accepting ENGINEER V position instead of engineering manager, will that be an option? (Few engineers will be reporting to me in either option).
    a. I am positive that I will be able to fulfill my boss�s expectations in either position.
    b. Can I accept the promotion immediately or employer will have to seek some sort of approval from USCIS?

    3. If for some reason, employer can not give me a job title of Engineering V, Can I accept Engineering Manager�s position till my I-485 is pending and go back to Engineer V position upon I-485 approval, I read that in such cases, one needs to go back to original position mentioned in labor certification I-140 for six months upon I-485 approval? In this case how we will handle extension of my H1B petition which expires in 2011?

    4. Can I accept position of Engineering Manager assuming that employer will issue an employment verification letter with a description similar to labor certification (if USCIS issues RFE for any other underlying reason)?

    5. If for some reasons above options are ruled out, Can I accept promotion as a Manager assuming employer can submit new I-140 ( I guess this will be starting green card process all over) .Definitely this is the least preferred option considering current processing time and relative ease in searching a job for my wife ( through EAD).
    In this case

    a. What will be the priority date?
    b. Can I and my spouse maintain the EAD card?

    6. As the I485 is for future job, Can I work at engineering manager position till I receive RFE or I485 is approved
    a. In case of RFE USCIS typically gives 15 to 45 days to respond, Can I change my position during that time i.e. switching back to the position mentioned in labor and I485
    b. Upon I485 approval, can I go back to original position for few months (how much is that required period, is it six months?). I might have to take salary cut in the case; can I informally lead the team in that case?
    c. I guess my interpretation is that what you do when I485 is pending does not matter as long as you switch back to the original position upon I485 approval.

    Thanking you in anticipation.





    wallpaper Eyebrow Tattoo Removal eyebrow tattoo. Handmade Eyebrow Tattoo Gun
  • Handmade Eyebrow Tattoo Gun



  • Rated 5 starts.





    eyebrow tattoo. Eyebrow Tattoo Aftercare
  • Eyebrow Tattoo Aftercare



  • I am in the same boat.
    I think good idea will be to ask lawyer and seek opinion..
    my fragomen lawyer said they do not have a clue on the timeline





    2011 Handmade Eyebrow Tattoo Gun eyebrow tattoo. getting eyebrow tattoos,
  • getting eyebrow tattoos,



  • I think there are still some visas left for EB2 I/C but they want to distribute them judiciously.
    Due to the random processing, seveal people had earlier complained to USCIS and Ombudsman. This may have probably resulted in drawing a line that would mandate following a RD by IOs.
    On the other hand DOS has still not made any official statement as the visa may be available or would be available towards the end of month.
    Thus all those people whose RD is earlier than the published RD and PD is within the window should remain hopeful.

    My theory is that USCIS could not handle the load of all the calls from us to CSRs, the infopass appointments, the SRs being opened...It was pretty silly of them to have moved the dates to August 10 (NSC) when there were thousands of applications with the RD of July 2. Obviously, that resulted in tonnes of SR/Infopass requests. Makes me think there is no one unit within USCIS that can do _some_ analysis regarding the consequences of their actions. This organization exhibits no accountability to anyone, i guess only action from Congress can make it be a little more responsible, but that doesnt seem a possibility as Congress doesnt really seem to have any incentive taking that route. (Even if all 300 of active IV folks cry out loud!)





    eyebrow tattoo. Removable Eyebrow Tattoo?
  • Removable Eyebrow Tattoo?



  • There are 35 Senate seats up for election in November along with the post of President. That is 35% of 100 seat Senate. It will be a different Senate as Dems are projected to win many of these seats and Repubs are projected to lose them. As things stand, now GOP [Republicans] are strategizing how to prevent Democrats from getting filibuster-proof 60 seat majority in the Senate. Even if they (dems) don't get 60 seats [ lets say they are 2-3 seats short] they can easily provide incentives for 2-3 Republican Senators to cross-over and vote with them [ much easier than getting 9-10 like now!]. That way, it will be a different Senate.


    http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Senate/senate_races.html

    And the whole of House of Representatives [ which has 2 years term] is up for election too [ last election was in 2006]. It's true that all media attention is focussed on Presidential election. But there are also going to be major changes in the House as well as the Senate.

    I agree with you on one point. Definitely Lobbying will be needed to be done after the elections. Its the only way to attach IVs provisions to some other bill and getting it passed. There's no other way to get them passed.

    Ok move over Prez elections..what happens in 09 after the Prez election..the current senate is the same..which refuses to pass any immi bill..just because the Prez elections will get over this year..why are we expecting that next year any bill will pass??..

    So Lobby , more lobbying and extreme lobbying..is the way to go..!!I dont see any other way out;)





    eyebrow tattoo. permanent eyebrow tattooing
  • permanent eyebrow tattooing



  • I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.

    Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?

    They usually check tax returns last three years. Some time go up to five year. 2001 just forget it.





    eyebrow tattoo. tattooed eyebrows Eyebrows
  • tattooed eyebrows Eyebrows



  • good job, eb3_nepa!!

    While you're at it, why don't you also copy and paste all the articles/news stories that support skilled worker immigration that are on this site, and send them across too.

    That will help them tremendously, since congressional staffers are often pressed for time and cannot gather all the supporting information by themselves.

    Thanks! Keep it up!





    2010 Eyebrow Tattoo Aftercare eyebrow tattoo. Hairbase + Eyebrow tattoo
  • Hairbase + Eyebrow tattoo



  • My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    eyebrow tattoo. 1 x Laser Tattoo Eyebrow
  • 1 x Laser Tattoo Eyebrow



  • Good work Vikram. I tested it out and seems preety useful.





    hair getting eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow tattoo. eyebrow tattoo removal machine
  • eyebrow tattoo removal machine



  • neither do I...

    :::::evil:::::





    eyebrow tattoo. Eyebrow Tattoo Bladeamp;Needle
  • Eyebrow Tattoo Bladeamp;Needle



  • I think I know what the company means, I have been in the position. My previous company went through lot of layoffs and they are still. But the point here is, they are strictly following the lawyers words, i.e. when a company layoffs and if they are planning to make your friend permanent i.e. start his green card process, then technically during layoffs if the skill-set matches they should offer your friends job to the supposed to be layed off people, now if the company went thru layoffs in the last 6 months, then they should reach the previously layed off people with matching skill-set and offer them the positoin. Basically the company is getting rid of some bad blood also during layoffs so they don't really want to offer them any positoin, so they would rather wait and start GC process for your friend 6 months from the last layoff. The above reply I got from my previous company lawyer (so don't quote me on this) is similar to what your friend got.

    Hope this helps...

    ~rk





    hot Removable Eyebrow Tattoo? eyebrow tattoo. Makeup Tattoo Eyebrow Needles
  • Makeup Tattoo Eyebrow Needles



  • I paid my lawyer with a single check that had the USCIS fee + Attorney Fee...so I never got back the deposited check.....If I had know about this trick, I would have sent my lawyer two separate checks. Is there any way I can call USCIS and ask them the LIN# ?

    All rite, SO I read this thread mistakenly- I guess it's your luck or my stupidity.
    My lawyer was also Anal to give me my EAC, This is what I did, On the back of the Check that was submitted for 140 will be a stamp from Immigration authorities- You should also see an EAC # if you got that check back or if you can makeup a story saying you need it as part of the documentation.
    Then you can go online and ensure that it's valid and the dates match.
    Good Luck,





    house house Eyebrow Tattoo Bladeamp eyebrow tattoo. procedures are eyebrows,
  • procedures are eyebrows,



  • Unfortunately No, Sometimes an early GC is a curse..

    She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?





    tattoo permanent eyebrow tattooing eyebrow tattoo. Perfect Eyebrow Tattoos and
  • Perfect Eyebrow Tattoos and



  • Well, here are the thoughts.

    American Govt only listens when it sees an economic impact. Get thousands of such workers to not work a day, I am sure it would mean a huge economic impact. This is sending a signal that we dont tolerate this "pseudo-slavery" and that today we dont work a day but tomorrow we will be forced to leave this country (I know already several people who have done that and it is becoming more and more common for people to abstain from coming to this land of opportunity as the system is now less favorable)

    If hundreds of thousands dont go to work, congress, corporates, press - the whole gamut would become sensitive to the issue. This is one way you can get them to lobby for our demands.

    Taking out rally is also a very good way of doing it however if you did this in one place, the turnout will not be as impressive. Doing it in multiple cities needs an organization.

    Bottomline, whatever you do, show solidarity, resolve, unity. That has never happened within this affected group of workers.





    pictures tattooed eyebrows Eyebrows eyebrow tattoo. wallpaper Eyebrow Tattoos
  • wallpaper Eyebrow Tattoos



  • bump...





    dresses Makeup Tattoo Eyebrow Needles eyebrow tattoo. Tattooed Eyebrows
  • Tattooed Eyebrows



  • I was wondering if anyone here who had a canadian PR (i.e. did a landing), got GC later has travelled again to Canada again?
    We got canadian PR in 2005 and did a landing while we were waiting for our GC. We got a our GC last year and are planning to visit canada using our GC. Are there going to be any issue in entering canada?

    Also, we travelled to India last year and received new I-94 when we got back into US using AP. Very soon (days) we received our GC's. I am not sure what do with these I-94's when we leave US. Do we still need to surrender these as in the past?

    For some grilling by both CBP in the US and also their Canadian counterpart. You should've surrendered the Canadian PR or US GC based on where you wanted to live permanently. It's not illegal to be a PR of both countries, but if the Canadians know and if you've claimed any sort of health insurance in Canada, they'll send you a bill for it. All this is not to scare you, but first hand experience of my cousin who lives on the border and works for a Detroit based company.





    makeup 1 x Laser Tattoo Eyebrow eyebrow tattoo. house Eyebrow Tattoo Bladeamp
  • house Eyebrow Tattoo Bladeamp



  • Well, this is nothing new, in State Governments so many times they mandate that only companies that listed in that state have right to big contracts. What small women owned, disadvantages, veteran owned companies do is provide a front to big operators like Accenture, IBM. At times then the small company hires a Senior Manager and finally it becomes all IBM operation from India or Phillipines.
    On other times the State mandates all work be done inside the State. Then you have H1 and L1 visa holders. This is business as usual.

    Actually it is quite a decent engagement practice. State owned companies get a piece of the big cake and get a chance to learn from big players and state gets the quality work at a fairly decent rate. So it is all win-win. At times they mandate "In State" workers only - so that it helps the local economy... that is where the Infosys & Wipros might hurt a bit, as the cost to put guys in NYC versus Ohio from Bangalore is identical but billing rate advantage between NYC and Ohio is vastly different and they might have hire locally.





    girlfriend Perfect Eyebrow Tattoos and eyebrow tattoo. house eyebrow tattoos. eyebrow
  • house eyebrow tattoos. eyebrow



  • Hi,
    I dont have a direct answer to your question but I do know that insurance has to be taken within the 30 days of your wife's arrival in US. I had the same situation where I applied for insurance on 32nd day and got a reply from the insurance company that I have to apply within 30 days. I finally was able to convince them and take the insurance. Try your luck by talking to some insurance company like BCBS or Humana. They should be able to provide more info. I cant be of more help than this.

    Peekay





    hairstyles Eyebrow Tattoo Bladeamp;Needle eyebrow tattoo. girlfriend tattooed eyebrows.
  • girlfriend tattooed eyebrows.



  • Do you have a sample cover letter that you can share for self filing of EAD/AP and to what address the application should be posted. Thanks for the response..


    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$





    Still only 6 people have courage to speak out. What is running in your veins, water?

    We may not be able make changes in the law now but we might be able to get some relief on restrictions, that does not allow law making.

    Educate yourself or suffer...

    I sent u a PM





    Which bill? Passed where? More info please.

    The greater danger in our lives is not that we set our aim too high and fail, but we set them too low, and still do.



    .



    Blog Archive