cadillac tattoo

images Ernie is 100% pure Cadillac cadillac tattoo. Custom Tattoos. Cadillac
  • Custom Tattoos. Cadillac



  • you are not getting my point. im trying to see if this MBA will help with STEM/SKIL and get me a GC. that is all im interested in.
    will it help me or not is the Q ..

    I doubt it, first and foremost it needs to be accredited and any accredited university has a long list of requirements. However education helps in the long run for sure, but purely for GC I dont think so. I base my answer, because the bill neither passed nor has been voted on, the perfect requirements on being Skilled can be modified and so on. you be the judge





    wallpaper Custom Tattoos. Cadillac cadillac tattoo. cadillac tattoo. wade tattoo
  • cadillac tattoo. wade tattoo



  • Hi, is anyone planning for H1b stamping at Tijuana mexico on 30th November. If so, please contact and we shall plan together. I am in LA area. Thanks!

    Did you last stamped in Tijuana? Because Rule is just changed.
    NEW RULE:

    http://www..com/experience/readentries.do?category=22
    You can have H1B stamping in Tijuana, only if you had last stamped in Tijuana.





    cadillac tattoo. Traditional American tattoos
  • Traditional American tattoos



  • Where you moved from NSC to TSC or did you file at TSC?





    2011 cadillac tattoo. wade tattoo cadillac tattoo. cadillac tattoo.
  • cadillac tattoo.



  • Why don't you ask this in the free attorney call

    hello

    work for decent size company (1500 employees).i am the only non citizen/non gc holder

    applied eb3 and stuck since 2003.gained masters in 2006

    planning to apply to EB2 with different title .

    my employer is requesting to apply eb2 for masters with 7 years of experience as requirement

    in general if i look at DOL websites ,most positions requirements says masters plus 2 years like that

    does that mean its guaranteed audit like that meaning do they question or is it possible

    any experiences who ported are appreciated

    thanks





    cadillac tattoo. Tattoos by Scotty | DEEP
  • Tattoos by Scotty | DEEP



  • You can join the new employer either on H1 or EAD, though keep in mind both these options are mutually exclusive...





    cadillac tattoo. to see his tattoo.
  • to see his tattoo.



  • Well a lot of people I know have coverted from EB3 to EB2 while retaining their old PDs, so i'mnot sure about EB2 dates staying in 2004.





    cadillac tattoo. pauly d cadillac tattoo
  • pauly d cadillac tattoo



  • Damn I am going to be pissed off if he gets a green card before I do.
    beckham wud have got the o-1 visa for extraordinary aliens and would apply for a eb1 GC whc needs no LC or anything of that sort, all and above he would get his GC done in about a year or less time





    2010 Traditional American tattoos cadillac tattoo. Ernie is 100% pure Cadillac
  • Ernie is 100% pure Cadillac



  • ok i just read most of that and this caught my eye,
    "Older versions used DirectX 5, but SDL 1.2 (the current stable release) requires DirectX 7 by default"
    what does this mean? does that mean my computer needs to be down-graded to DirectX 7?
    Or of what i was thinking, that SDL can only "wrap" its self around DirectX 7, and if you wanted to use a higher DirectX you dont have SDL to help?





    cadillac tattoo. girlfriend Avid Acura Integra 1994-01 H Series, Cadillac Tattoo Transmission
  • girlfriend Avid Acura Integra 1994-01 H Series, Cadillac Tattoo Transmission



  • Hello Everyone!

    I need opinion on whether one can change location after labor is approved for one area.
    Let�s assume one is working for company X in city A. Labor is approved (I-140 is filed) and company wants you to relocate to city B.
    How does this impact GC process?
    Do you have to start again?
    Or one can carry PD from prior Labor?

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are trying to decide the best strategy going forward since our latest fiasco with labor due to negligence on lawyer's part.

    Best





    hair cadillac tattoo. cadillac tattoo. Pin-Up Girl: Cadillac Tattoo
  • Pin-Up Girl: Cadillac Tattoo



  • The 765 instruction form mentioned an alternative address for courier/express deliveries as follows:
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    4141 N St. Augustine Rd
    Dallas, TX 75227.

    I sent my application by USPS Express mail to the above address and someone by name D LAITZ signed for the delivery. I sent the package on 6/2 and it reached USCIS on 6/3. I just checked my bank account and the fee check was cashed revealing the receipt number.

    MI





    cadillac tattoo. Cadillac Tattoo
  • Cadillac Tattoo



  • First of all,

    If i may ask, do you have valid visa stamp in your passport?
    If so, (and if circumstances permit), plan to complete your travel with in that validity.
    Honestly if it's a family emergency (god forbid ) then it's a decision one has to take.

    Another option is convert your husband's H1B in to premium, so that you can get your H4 with a valid I-94 as well and you are safe. Ofcourse if your visa expires in the passport, all you have to do is appear in one of the US consulates in india. There shall not be any problem for H4 stamping
    OMG are you guys saying dont travel even in emergency situations?!!





    hot Tattoos by Scotty | DEEP cadillac tattoo. BTW: He owns a 1968 Cadillac
  • BTW: He owns a 1968 Cadillac



  • see the reply
    Hi RLNY122004

    Please accept my congratulations and enjoy the freedom. Could you please answer the following questions.

    1. What do you mean by 'officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks' Did you take an appointment and visit neary USCIS office?
    --- Please see my signature for details. My case was transfered to local office and we were interviwed last year. I took infopass last week went to district office and they told me that FP is expired and will have to take new FP. I gace FP last week and went back again today to findout the status , officer told em everything is okay and she is approving the case. She requested the visa numbers and took our I94.

    2. Did you speak on the phone?
    --- see 1
    3. When was your name check cleared?
    --- last year when I went for interview i asked officer and she said its cleared.4. Did you submit your finger prints recently? if yes was it code 1? 2? 3?
    --- last one on 06/07/2007 was 10 fingers.
    5. Was your I-485 case trasnferred to Texas/Nebraska recently?
    --- see 1
    I have many more questions but would not bug you, Please provide as much info as possible I would appreciate your reply.
    --- I got to go now, I will try to come back online later in the night and answer your questions.TIA





    house wallpaper cadillac tattoo cadillac tattoo. Tags: cadillac tattoos cadillac tattoo. Pin-Up Girl: Cadillac Tattoo
  • Pin-Up Girl: Cadillac Tattoo



  • Thanks Immigration Voice Team for all ur hardwork and dedication. You guys rock, man. Appreciate QGA for working with us and hope they keep up the same spirit till this bill passes into law ;)



    Thanks to IV core members, QGA, senators and their staff.
    Kudos to Immigration Voice!





    tattoo to see his tattoo. cadillac tattoo. Pin-Up-Girl-Cadillac-Tattoo-
  • Pin-Up-Girl-Cadillac-Tattoo-



  • My RIR is rejected. My LC is still pending.
    My lawyer says it is moved to TR queue

    If My case is moved to TR queue, does it mean very significant delay in getting my LC? Because in such a case this is my breaking point.Ready to quit and give up after these years and years if pain

    It happened to me 3 years ago. They moved a bunch of LCs (from my company and also other companies in that region) from RIR to TR stating "unstable market" reasons. If your company has a freeze on hiring or a lot of lay-offs then it might happen. As USCIS claim to process all LCs by Sep 2007, you might want to wait till that and then decide on a future course of action. Or if you don't have a lot of wiggle room in your H1 then you can try the PERM route and atleast get your I-140 cleared.

    As for me, I did just that and am in a much better position in my new company (in both, what I do and how much I earn). I am not suggesting you do the same thing but am just letting you know that there is always a way around this misery. Just dont get dejected; do a lot of thinking; talk to your friends/well wishers/family and then decide.
    Just my 2 cents...

    Good Luck!





    pictures pauly d cadillac tattoo cadillac tattoo. Cadillac Tattoo
  • Cadillac Tattoo



  • See below

    Predierock,

    Can you please adivse on the following:

    My wife is currently on H4.

    She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.

    Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.

    She has a job and the company would like her join asap.

    Questions are:

    1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?

    No, that won't happen as H1B is dual status and she can start working on H1B from Oct 1.


    2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?

    That is not possible, once an EAD is used to work falling back on the H1B means going thro' the H1B application process once again since the original H1B is violated.. but more importantly ....USCIS considers this as abandoning your I-485 !

    While H1B to EAD means only updating the I-9 the reverse is not easy for reasons abovementioned ;)

    We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.

    Please advise folks.





    dresses BTW: He owns a 1968 Cadillac cadillac tattoo. Cadillac Logo Tattoo.
  • Cadillac Logo Tattoo.



  • I did not Change status, I extended h4 Status; In fact USCIS gave us the approval and now we are again waiting for her EAD renewal to come in soon.

    Its been less than 100 days....

    Did she get Paystub, If not you are good.

    I don't think she can have both H4 & EAD. But once she started working on EAD and got paystub....Paid taxes etc.....I'm sure her status will be EAD and no H4 furthur...By any chance if USCIS got hold of it. Might cause problem for her 485 approval.

    USCIS gives whatever we ask for. We should be careful and take advise from Attorneys. Not one 2-3 Attorneys as some of the attorneys have limit knowledge. Best suggestions your Employer if he has good knowledge.....As they might have seen lot of cases for their employers.





    makeup girlfriend Avid Acura Integra 1994-01 H Series, Cadillac Tattoo Transmission cadillac tattoo. wallpaper cadillac tattoo cadillac tattoo. Tags: cadillac tattoos
  • wallpaper cadillac tattoo cadillac tattoo. Tags: cadillac tattoos



  • What makes you think so?

    More Bulls**t





    girlfriend Pin-Up-Girl-Cadillac-Tattoo- cadillac tattoo. Cadillac Rockabilly Tattoo
  • Cadillac Rockabilly Tattoo



  • I guess not, if it is legal!
    Just don't shoot anybody now. That might have a negative impact!!! :D

    Guys lets not piss off bharol. He's got a gun!!!!

    Hi,

    I have Green card. I was wondering if owning a Gun legally can have any implications in getting citizenship later.

    I found that in California, where I live, it is legal for non-citizens to own a gun.





    hairstyles Cadillac Tattoo cadillac tattoo. Me cadillac tattoo.
  • Me cadillac tattoo.



  • Dharna in front of USCIS building .
    Hunger strike etc etc





    After EAD is approved, H4 can work anywhere in any job.

    O.K. Once you get EAD being a H4 Visa holder you can do multiple jobs in multiple field as you were having H4 status. But now if you are having H1 status then you can do multiple jobs with all jobs having similar description to the job description for what your original employer filed your green card (485).

    Now real question should be "Should I use EAD or Should I be on H1/H4?"

    If U choose to use your EAD than from that moment your H status expires. In normal circumstances you would not care. But in reality your 485 process will still continue for years and say unfortunately something bad happen to your 485 process and get denied then you will have one choice that is to leave USA. But if you have maintained your H status not using EAD then in that kind of scenario you still keep working and staying in USA.





    OK, now that we all are agonizing over what's gonna happen, I think the following could be a possibility. USCIS has pre-adj almost 150,000 apps and has got nothing more to do now and the new Q1 for 2010 has around 35,000 visa numbers available to be processed.

    Would DOS let CIS sit on their bums with not much to do other than process any new 485s that could be filed by ROW or would DOS move the dates to 2008 or 2007 so that any more people that still need to file 485 can do so and CIS stays busy. I think they would want to keep CIS busy. this would of course not mean every one of us will get approved since EB2/3 India and china only have around ~3000 visa numbers available in Q1 2010.

    who votes for this russian roulette option? :D



    Blog Archive