funny nicknames

images funny nicknames for guys. with funny nicknames. your own funny nicknames.
  • your own funny nicknames.



  • sorry man.. I don't have anything for you. If I were doing it I'd opt to try to create the maze in Flash, using a/s created lines.. but that's not much help to you.





    wallpaper your own funny nicknames. funny nicknames. funny nicknames for guys.
  • funny nicknames for guys.



  • Applied for my AOS few weeks back. Once I get my EAD, Can I switch from H1B to EAD and continue working for same GC Sponser in case I am not able to find a job on H1B visa.
    (Adjustment is less than 180 days).





    funny nicknames. funny nicknames for guys.
  • funny nicknames for guys.



  • please reply gurus.

    Remember, you are signing each and every form. Which means you are certifying the following: "I certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that this application and the evidence submitted with it is all true and correct."

    So when a form asks for your address, it HAS to be YOUR address. Providing any other address would be illegal. Tell your employer he/she cannot force you to commit perjury.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    2011 funny nicknames for guys. funny nicknames. Those Funny Nicknames for
  • Those Funny Nicknames for



  • Anyone heard of this? Some people can individually claim greencards for extraordinary circumstances. I wonder if our force of numbers waiting extraordinarily long might enable a private bill to succeed. Here is a news item:

    Rare immigration bills pass Congress (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/12/15/national/a161850S17.DTL)





    funny nicknames. Funny nicknames for Sarah
  • Funny nicknames for Sarah



  • aguy,
    You are eligible for 1yr extensions. If your I-140 is approved, you can get 3 yr extensions. Since you are saying it is NIW, it is always better to be on H1 because those cases are approved after intense scrutiny. Where was your I140 application sent?





    funny nicknames. Funny Nicknames
  • Funny Nicknames



  • If you guys are viewing this thread, you should be here

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21817





    funny nicknames. funny names
  • funny names



  • ;-)

    Since USCIS is done with all I-485 cases, should they not allow filing of I-485 when PD is not current? Or at least they should allow filing I-485 for the people who's I-140 is approved and PD is not current.

    Should IV core take this up as next high priority admin fix item with USCIS?





    2010 funny nicknames for guys. funny nicknames. funny nicknames for guys. with
  • funny nicknames for guys. with



  • Hi,

    I have a question. I am on H1 and are planning to extend my H1 along with my wife H4. My question is, we both have EAD's and I never use EAD. My wife is looking for jobs on EAD. If she works on EAD, can she still able to extend H4 status?

    Thanks
    As long as she does not work, and she has entered the country using her H4 (as against entering using Advance Parole), she is on H4. Once she uses her EAD, she is no longer on H4. Subsequent US entries will need to be on Advance Parole.

    This is my "understanding".





    funny nicknames. 2011 funny nicknames for
  • 2011 funny nicknames for



  • I looked almost everywhere I could but was wnable to find "bottom tabs" like the ones BCIS prefers. Does anyone know where to get them from? It is a nightmare trying to file all these documents in an index.





    hair Those Funny Nicknames for funny nicknames. Funny unique nicknames for
  • Funny unique nicknames for



  • Check this Thread.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12093





    funny nicknames. Johnny Depp. The famous actor
  • Johnny Depp. The famous actor



  • nlalchandini,

    I already searched that forum. But it seems all of his posts were removed. I searched PAPPU's posts. i was able to access only last 500 posts by him.

    thank you.





    hot Funny nicknames for Sarah funny nicknames. funny nicknames for girls.
  • funny nicknames for girls.



  • Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    When the Senate advanced the job-creation bill last week, employers were given the signal that hiring tax incentives are on the horizon. Perhaps in a nod to the Administration's No. 1 priority of creating jobs for unemployed Americans, the USCIS has just announced a forum on the EB-5 immigrant investor program. In the last year, and as recently as December 2009 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD), the USCIS issued updated guidance on I-526 and I-829 filings (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/eb5_17jun09.pdf) so that USCIS adjudications could make decisions with clarity and consistency, allowing investors to make job creation through the EB-5 program a reality soon as possible. These are all indications that this is the time for foreign investors to again bring private enterprise to our great nation.

    The upcoming USCIS EB-5 forum is only open to attorneys representing these so-called "million dollar investors." Fong & Chun attorneys will be in attendance and ready to present concerns facing our clients as well as potential issues for those investors considering the EB-5 program.

    It is true that the EB-5 investors greencard process is often called "hypertechnical," and has in the past been plagued by administrative delay and inconsistent treatment. But I believe that the view of recent USCIS' actions, the agency is acknowledging just how critical the EB-5 investors program is to our nation's economic recovery. For each EB-5 investment, 10 full-time jobs must be created, and that means 10 more working Americans. Call Fong & Chun, LLP if you would like to discuss how you can start investing in America. ---ecf









    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/03/job-creation-options-for-forei.html)





    house pictures funny nicknames for funny nicknames. 2011 not give funny nicknames
  • 2011 not give funny nicknames



  • hi, do u think its likely i can get my i-94# from 12 years ago if i file i-102, i have old stamp and passport, but would they still have a record? thanku





    tattoo Funny Nicknames funny nicknames. cool-fun-coolest-top-best-new-
  • cool-fun-coolest-top-best-new-



  • Hello,
    I am trying to figure out if it is possible to sponsor (legal sponsorship support letter) my cousin back in India who is trying for higher studies in Canada (the letter to be shown to the Canada consulate). I am an Indian on H1B in US with Perm just filed.

    I heard that being a resident alien myself (as opposed to permanent resident) I cannot sponsor him? Is that true?

    If I can in fact sponsor him -- will that have any affect/complication whatsoever on my (i) Perm (ii) Tax application etc etc?

    He is an 18 yr old Indian.

    Thanks a lot for any advice!
    Piyush

    I am currently on a H1 & I sponsored my Brother's education in US last year and i think it is possible. It doesnt matter whether you are a Resident Alien or a Permanent Resident. All they want to see is whether there is an ability to pay the tution fees and support his living expenses. There shouldnt be any problem. Let me know if you need more info.





    pictures funny names funny nicknames. Contest: Funny Nicknames
  • Contest: Funny Nicknames



  • I just read this line from the USCIS release

    ===

    USCIS�s announcement today allows anyone who was eligible to apply under Visa Bulletin No. 107 a full month�s time to do so.

    ====

    It appears Labors approved after July 31 cannot apply for 485 as they would not have been eligible under bulletin No. 107.

    if yes, then this is something that should be clearly mentioned somewhere.





    dresses funny nicknames for girls. funny nicknames. images Funny Names or Funny
  • images Funny Names or Funny



  • I'm at the annual meeting of the American Immigration Lawyers Association here in Las Vegas. More than 10, 000 lawyers gathered here in Las Vegas to learn about the most recent updates from the Government directly.

    We just finished a session with the Department of Labor. Some of the key news is that more company audits are on the way. In fact, currently there are 200 cases pending in the audit line. They promised more audits as the icert system will become a standard in filing PERM, LCA and Prevailing wage requests.

    Also H2B cases now must prevailing wage requests directly with the Chicago DOL center. There is a slight delay in processing. They are currenlty working on PWD's filed on May 8th or before. Wea ll need to be patient.

    I will keep posting more updates as the day progresses. Next I am off to the USCIS open forum. More exciting news to report soon.



    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/blogging_from_the_aila_annual.html)





    makeup 2011 funny nicknames for funny nicknames. pictures funny nicknames for
  • pictures funny nicknames for



  • CuriousWho would you prefer contributing to?
    a. ....I'd pay money to track my case with my data-included.
    b. ImmigrationVoice -- I believe in it and it pays forward.
    c. None...........I don't trust both
    d. Both...........I LOVE both and/or have loads of money.

    Your poll has a flaw....I have selected all the options and voted...:D

    if you have the poll on IV...what you would expect as a result...?





    girlfriend cool-fun-coolest-top-best-new- funny nicknames. funny nicknames image
  • funny nicknames image



  • The President has started revealing his plans on immigration for the next year. It sounds like he's planning on trying a do-over with Congress and attempting again to get a comprehensive immigration bill passed. He'll make the case for this in his State of the Union Address. I'm happy the President is still interested in working for change, I sincerely hope he is not making passing a reform bill his SOLE strategy. I'm reminded of Presidents in the past who regularly spoke in favor of something, but you just knew they didn't really care and were just trying to appease...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-to-address-immigration-plans-in-state-of-the-union-address.html)





    hairstyles Johnny Depp. The famous actor funny nicknames. wallpaper funny nicknames for
  • wallpaper funny nicknames for



  • If people cannot lift their heads high and stand up for themselves - no one will save you or care for you

    Lou Dobbs and Ron Hira and all the other anti immigrants will put all sorts of labels on us liek macaca, illegal, job cheaters , and what not

    DONT YOU ALL WANT TO STAND FOR YOURSELVES???

    EVERYONE EVERYONE TO DC YES, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE - SO YES - SHOW YOUR FACE - TELL THE WORLD TYHAT YOU HAVE A FACE

    EVERYONE TO DC





    just call uscis and ask them





    about your situation. I think I-140 requires lot of original company documents.
    I-485 required only Medicals in Original and EVL original. What is your lawyers saying?



    Blog Archive