funny babies

images Funny Baby Pictures With funny babies. Album: funny babies pics
  • Album: funny babies pics



  • bumping up??

    Sanojkumar,

    Please stop spamming all threads with this question. Please search at the very least wait for a reasonable amount of time to bump it.





    wallpaper Album: funny babies pics funny babies. Funny Babies Of The Year
  • Funny Babies Of The Year



  • The only reason that I can see for not filing yourself, is if company is offering to pay. EAD & AP filing are simple and do not require to be done my employer.

    If you think that the lawyer sucks, and you have a good relationship with your bosses, see if they will let you expense the fees and do it yourself. They save the lawyer's fees too that way.





    funny babies. Cute n funny baby pics - Page
  • Cute n funny baby pics - Page



  • I got name check information atlast today. Its cleared
    Still waiting for GC Approval. God knows when it will get approved.

    Labor Priority Date: May 24, 2006
    I -140 Approved: Oct 2006
    I-485 RD July 2, 2007
    I-485 ND Aug 27, 2007 with SRCXXXXXXX


    babu123,

    How did you get this information? Did you call TSC today using POJ method?





    2011 Funny Babies Of The Year funny babies. Funny Babies.
  • Funny Babies.



  • I had dream last night, part of which I still remember.

    As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
    I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
    I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.

    And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.

    And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.





    funny babies. funny babies. my_firstlove
  • funny babies. my_firstlove



  • It will not be a problem at all. I know a person who was without a job for 9 months during that time period and still got his green card, so I would assume that you are safe. You should be worried about this at all. This is just my opinion. The final outcome depends upon the person who is approving the case.





    funny babies. Category : Funny Babies
  • Category : Funny Babies



  • I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    No one really knows. That means there is a 50% chance she may be right.

    However, it is generally accepted that it is wise to apply for 485 without delay as soon as the PD is current without waiting for I-140 approvals as these dates can retrogress again.

    Many people with PD current are hesitating to apply for 485 as they want to wait for I140 approval to save 485 fees. This is very wrong and in case the dates retrogress again (there is a good chance), you will actually end up losing several thousands of dollars because you tried to save one thousand dollars.

    Look at the big picture and do not get into the money saving mode now. If you lawyer asks you to wait, get a second opinion from a reputed lawyer.





    funny babies. Funny Babies funnytunky
  • Funny Babies funnytunky



  • 5 star rating from me





    2010 Cute n funny baby pics - Page funny babies. Funny Baby Pictures With
  • Funny Baby Pictures With



  • Go for SBI Global link ... best exchange rate and cheapest. They take 4 business days though. I never had any problem sending to any bank in India through SBI Global link. You (or your parents) do nto need an SBI Account to use this

    Yes, as I said that SBI is the best compare to others, I am using their service from past 3 years, I have no issues so far....evry time they are accurate with exchange rate....yes no cheating at all, I have used ICICI before, but most of the time they are not reliable....





    funny babies. Cute Funny Baby Pictures
  • Cute Funny Baby Pictures



  • s





    hair Funny Babies. funny babies. Real Funny Baby Picture
  • Real Funny Baby Picture



  • This is called RFE. If it's the "BIG RFE"
    they are nowadays asking for pretty much EVERY SINGLE PIECE of RECORD for past 3 yrs.
    All wage reports for ALL Employees, W2s for All employees, Client letters,
    Tax returns and whatever else they can think of. If you've gotten one of those BIG RFEs . then it may take some time





    funny babies. Angry amp; Funny Babies amp; Kids
  • Angry amp; Funny Babies amp; Kids



  • If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.





    hot funny babies. my_firstlove funny babies. of cute funny babies.
  • of cute funny babies.



  • Hi Friends,

    I received an RFE last week. There were 3 points in the RFE.

    The first point in the RFE says,

    Submit a current and properly completed form G-325A biographic information sheet for yourself. Please Note: Answer all questions in the form 325a. If any information has changed such as your employer or marital status you must submit the required supporting evidence as indicated in the instructions for Form I-485.

    Second Point and Third point are respectively

    Proof of continuous employment and maintaining status since Oct 1st 2007 to till date. ( Interestingly my I-485 notice date was in the month of October 07)

    Employment verification letter stating the offer still stands as per EB visa petition.

    A quick brief abt my case: I'm a July 07 filer. I was single when I filed my I-485. My I-140 was approved in the beginning of 2008. I'm with the same company. I got married last year end, my wife is here with me on H4.

    My question is concerning the first point.

    Does the marriage certificate and my wife's H4 Visa sufficient enough to provide proof of marital status change as per I-485. In this case, Do I need to include affidavit of support etc. for my spouse now? Also do I need to provide birth certificate of my spouse?

    Has any of you who were single when filing I-485 received a similar RFE ? How did you respond to the same?

    Appreciate your suggestions

    Thanks in advance.





    house funny babies Pictures, Photos funny babies. wallpaper dresses funny babies
  • wallpaper dresses funny babies



  • Yes, I think this is absolutely true - infact, I have given myself till 2007 end for that specific reason. If nothing changes by 2007 June/July, I will start looking at Australia, Canada, UK and India (most likely I will go back to India).

    I might come back when this country changes, and believe me, it will change, esp. when people from baby-boomer generation retires.





    tattoo Category : Funny Babies funny babies. Funny babies pic
  • Funny babies pic



  • I am having tough time in getting an appointment with my local Representative and let them know what out problems are. And now this DEC bulletin is making my head spin.
    ---may be this bulletin will push me more in getting just an appointment--
    :cool:God bless America:cool:

    One one side highly motivated people like you are working extremely hard to meet the local law maker and helping the community, on one side we have these highly skilled cowards who are not least motivated to do something for themselves.

    Keep up the fantastic work. Please contact sammyb - he lives in our area and I just spoke to him, he is interested in meeting lawmakers.

    sammyb - please contact sweet23guyin





    pictures Funny Babies funnytunky funny babies. Funny Baby Video
  • Funny Baby Video



  • Thanks Better_Days for the reply.
    It is response like these that give us some hope to this never ending quest.

    It is good to know that you can file a New PERM and a second I-140.
    But do you know whether we can file a New I-140 on the basis of the original labor instead of filing a New Perm? I ask this bcoz in cases like mine where i have already exhausted 6yrs, would be difficult to file a PERM now.
    I see in some other thread, they did file a new I-140 and they were requested to first withdraw the Appeal, but in that case, do we know whether the new I-140 was approved first before we withdraw?





    dresses of cute funny babies. funny babies. funny babies
  • funny babies



  • Let us form a group who are pushing to introduce Ammendment for Filling I485, AP &EAD when I140 approved/pending, eventhough Cut-off dates are not reached for EB category immigration. Please discuss here weather any work being done to introduce this ammendment with present Comprehencive Bill.





    makeup Cute Funny Baby Pictures funny babies. funny babies Pictures, Photos
  • funny babies Pictures, Photos



  • If your priority date is too close (within few years), become a consultant. Then your job duties will be flexible. You can do ALL that you have cited in labor certification and yet do additional duties.

    (Is your labor based on RIR?)

    Anyway follow attorney's advice.





    girlfriend Funny babies pic funny babies. Cute funny Babies Desktop
  • Cute funny Babies Desktop



  • frostrated, this exactly contradicts your take on this issue. I understand your family has gone to india without ap in hand and have come back with AP (approval after leaving US). My question is how safe it is to do this.

    Is it safe? Absolutely not. If your AP is denied, then there is no way of coming back. You would have travelled without a travel document to return with, and there is no way of applying for one from outside the country. In effect, you would have abandoned your application.
    In our case, we were pretty sure that we would be issued the travel doc, and we also had a backup plan, where we could still get a visa to return. The travel doc was mainly used to remove the uncertainity of a visa issuance.
    If you have no option for getting a visa, then I would not travel without the travel doc.





    hairstyles Angry amp; Funny Babies amp; Kids funny babies. Giving Babies Drugs. funny kid
  • Giving Babies Drugs. funny kid



  • always efiled, never went for finger printing..follow my previous posts for more updates.





    In case the I-485 is filed concurrently with I-140 or on the basis of a I-140 "pending approval", if the "I-140" is rejected (say because it was incorrectly classified as EB-2 when it should have been EB-3), then is the I-485 also automatically rejected? (My guess: YES)

    If this happens to you, does this mean you may not be able to resubmit I-485 if your "priority date" is not current at the time you came to know it got rejected? (My guess: YES... and this is a scary scenario.)

    Finally, if the I-140 (EB2) is mentions the requirement to be "BS + 5 years of post BS experience", but the the reviewing officer thinks that the 140 application is not supported by "proper" evidence of 5 years of progressive post BS experience.... then would it generate an RFE or would it straightaway cause a rejection of the I-140?

    Experts, please comment. I may have to face this scenario.

    Thanks!

    Abhijit
    Contribution so far: $100

    You should get RFE but rules are changing all the time. If you are not sure file 2nd I-140 with EB3.





    Did the transfer notice say... we are transferring to speed up your case....?

    Yes. I got a letter from Texas service center saying, "To speedup the process we are transferring this case to Vermont ".

    Our cases transferred in March 2008.



    Blog Archive