tamil wallpapers

images Labels: Tamil Wallpapers tamil wallpapers. tamil wallpapers.
  • tamil wallpapers.



  • Is there something we can do to avoid this PIMS delay.......

    I have been trying to ask the attorney and even the free chat on IV but no one is giving a clear solution on how to avoid pims delay. :mad:

    I too need to go for stamping and am delaying it just because of this pims delay.





    wallpaper tamil wallpapers. tamil wallpapers. Wallpapers. Story of Tamil
  • Wallpapers. Story of Tamil



  • I haven't received it yet. I was looking for anyone who had a similar situation. Why would they require more evidence for a 3 year old boy??? They approved the rest of my family yesterday and sent cards for production notice but my 3 year old got an RFE.

    Who told you that RFE's are only for ages 10 and above?

    They have rights to send RFE's to an infant, asking what star he/she was born in.

    Do not create a thread untill you get your RFE at your hand.





    tamil wallpapers. Tamil film Velayudham
  • Tamil film Velayudham



  • My Regular H1 Extension (8th Year) was approved in one week, in March.





    2011 Wallpapers. Story of Tamil tamil wallpapers. Hot Tamil Actress In Saree 6
  • Hot Tamil Actress In Saree 6



  • we need 150 more faxes to reach 5,000

    can some of you please chip in??

    thank you





    tamil wallpapers. IndiaGlitz - TAMIL ACTRESS
  • IndiaGlitz - TAMIL ACTRESS



  • The last line on this article may mean something for us. Hopefully.

    http://tracypress.com/2006-02-04-nation-one.php





    tamil wallpapers. wallpapers, tamil Actress
  • wallpapers, tamil Actress



  • Losts just had more to it. Very nice focal point with hte flower. Both are good though:)





    tamil wallpapers. TAMIL ACTRESSES WALLPAPERS
  • TAMIL ACTRESSES WALLPAPERS



  • Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.





    2010 Tamil film Velayudham tamil wallpapers. Labels: Tamil Wallpapers
  • Labels: Tamil Wallpapers



  • I am also in the same shoes as you. Been here 9 years, filed GC in 2002, still no end in sight. I recently got a job offer from back home. Decent offer, I am told by friends, enough to sustain a good lifestyle and then save some. I am seriously comtemplating going back.





    tamil wallpapers. tamil wallpapers. tamil
  • tamil wallpapers. tamil



  • It's here! On time, and as described in ad. This weekend it will get it's first workout... Reading up on new features. I am going to set a few test "banks" (pre-sets) based on last years experience at that facility. Hoping that only minor tweaks are necessary once there.

    Fun...


    -Ed





    hair Hot Tamil Actress In Saree 6 tamil wallpapers. Tamil hot wallpapers
  • Tamil hot wallpapers



  • all the best jazz..

    Thanks!

    I traveled to India and got back on Monday (9/1/2008), AP expiring on 9/4.

    As expected, I was asked to go to secondary inspection.
    Handed them the passport, I-94 and AP.

    (Saw others handing over wads of paperwork... )

    Got called at the counter (others were being called by officers for interviews in different rooms... ). The only question asked: What's your job. Took less than 15 seconds.

    I was hoping to get the CPO email while I was traveling, but no such luck. Apparently, NSC hasn't kept pace with TSC... :)

    jazz





    tamil wallpapers. Ugadi Tamil Wallpapers
  • Ugadi Tamil Wallpapers



  • Got some info from I M M I H E L P dot com. Hope it's helpful to everybody
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?

    First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.

    After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.

    "A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.

    You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.

    If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.

    sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:

    http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
    http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html





    hot IndiaGlitz - TAMIL ACTRESS tamil wallpapers. Hot Tamil Actress Wallpapers,
  • Hot Tamil Actress Wallpapers,



  • Yes, that list is sufficient. I just sponsored a relative with the same set of documents and everything went smoothly.





    house tamil wallpaper. tamil wallpapers. IndiaGlitz - TAMIL ACTOR
  • IndiaGlitz - TAMIL ACTOR



  • Visa Bulletin for November 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5172.html)





    tattoo wallpapers, tamil Actress tamil wallpapers. Ghajini tamil wallpapers
  • Ghajini tamil wallpapers



  • anybody with EB3 update.. same like EB2 from AILA?....:mad:





    pictures TAMIL ACTRESSES WALLPAPERS tamil wallpapers. Wallpapers,Tamil Actress
  • Wallpapers,Tamil Actress



  • was it EB2 or EB3





    dresses Hot Tamil Actress Wallpapers, tamil wallpapers. tamil wallpapers. bollywood
  • tamil wallpapers. bollywood



  • This is ridiculous for the JUNE 2001 PD. They kept it and slept on it all these years and now denied without notice.

    EB3 with PD June 2001 and I-485 was applied with RD of Oct 2002.

    The online case tracking system has the status of case received and pending

    Meanwhile, a call to USCIS revealed about the I-485 denial in Nov, 2005.

    The I-485 was denied in Nov 2005 and we were not notified by USCIS and my attorney also did not get any denial notice.

    How can the case be denied with out any notice? Do we have precedence on this level by USCIS?

    I did a FP appt in Jan 2006 though.

    I have been asked to refile I-485 now.





    makeup tamil wallpapers. tamil tamil wallpapers. tamil wallpaper.
  • tamil wallpaper.



  • There is nothing wrong in people getting approvals on july 2nd or for that matter entire this week or this month.. That is because, eventhough people get approval notice e-mails as july 2nd or any date after that, the actual approval happened 2-3 weeks before..

    For example, for most of NSC approval in june 18th week, people have indicated that there Green card physical copy showed approval as June 4th. They got approval notice, and actual green cards starting only in June 3rd week. There has been flood of approvals, at least in NSC region.. Just ask any last month GC approved person, to tell what is the date for "Resident Since" on the green card..
    The real issue here is that people with priority date later than that was in June bulletin were approved. If the July bulleting never became applicable, how were the non-current PD apps approved??





    girlfriend Ghajini tamil wallpapers tamil wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers.
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers.



  • My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you


    I have a friend...He had H1 stamped on his passpost when he was with company A..He changed job went to company B...He went to India...Got married..Got his wife's H4.. He did not go to restamping for his own visa stamp..They came back to US....This is firsthand I know....His own H1 stamp is still company A stamp...He could reenter the country...His wife entered too....He is working for company B... This is one experience.......


    If anyone has experience of entry being denied in this situation please post...I would want to know.....


    The USCIS information systems are very antiquated...I donot think the right hand knows what the left hand is doing...In the end all I can say is it is your own risk...Your wife may be able to use the last H4 and get away with it.....





    hairstyles Ugadi Tamil Wallpapers tamil wallpapers. tamil actors wallpapers.
  • tamil actors wallpapers.



  • Hi,

    I signed an agreement with my employer who is holding my H1 visa. Agreement is saying I should not work for same client for 1 year. While I am on project, client is offering me pertinent job. My employer is saying I should not accept the employment offer from client. If I ignore my employer and accepts the offer from my client, I am going to be in trouble?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Venkat.

    You should consider getting professional advice from attorney who deals in employment and contact laws in your state.

    Non-Competition and Non-Compete FAQs by My Employment Lawyer (http://www.myemploymentlawyer.com/non-compete-covenant-FAQs.htm)


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    raj,

    could you tell me what is your education background....i'm planning to switch to eb2 too...
    your advice will be helpful.

    thanks
    dhaval





    clockwork :

    Mine is the same case....Did you have LUD on your I-485. Mine was received by J.Barrett on July 2nd and has an LUD on 8/5. Not received the RN yet.



    Blog Archive